Eatonton: Ezell House B&B
Eatonton: The home of Brer Rabbit and Uncle Remus, author Joel Chandler Harris
Eatonton: 300 N. Madison Ave. Eatonton Ga.
Eatonton: Presbyterian Church
Eatonton: Historic Home 1
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||40.5 years|
|Georgia median age:||36.4 years|
Zip codes: 31024.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $18,931 (it was $12,993 in 2000)
Eatonton city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $82,178 (it was $53,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $594.
Races in Eatonton, GA (2010)
- 3,70957.2%Black alone
- 2,14133.0%White alone
- 530.8%Two or more races
- 300.5%Asian alone
- 110.2%Other race alone
- 60.09%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 50.08%American Indian alone
|Do you like your retirement in Georgia? (36 replies)|
|Butts County senator seeks state takeover of Atlanta airport (77 replies)|
|anyones thoughts on macon? (139 replies)|
|I got a job offered in Milledgeville. Any chances to live between Milledgeville and Atlanta (4 replies)|
|What is the Northern Boundary of Central GA? (5 replies)|
|Who doesn't love BBQ? What's your local fav? (33 replies)|
Latest news from Eatonton, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (12.0%), Irish (1.6%), English (1.4%), German (1.3%), Scottish (1.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 578 feet
Land area: 20.6 square miles.
Population density: 315 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Eatonton:
- High school or higher: 76.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.2%
- Unemployed: 5.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Eatonton city:
- Never married: 38.3%
- Now married: 44.4%
- Separated: 2.9%
- Widowed: 5.9%
- Divorced: 8.5%
604 residents are foreign born (8.6% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 53 registered sex offenders living in Eatonton, Georgia as of October 22, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Eatonton to the number of sex offenders is 122 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $494 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $516 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Macon, GA (37.3 miles , pop. 97,255).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (65.8 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (633.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Phoenix, GA (2.7 miles ), Little River, GA (2.8 miles ), Crooked Creek, GA (2.8 miles ), Shady Dale, GA (3.6 miles ), Godfrey, GA (3.7 miles ), Devereux, GA (3.9 miles ), Buckhead, GA (4.1 miles ), Monticello, GA (4.2 miles ).
Latitude: 33.33 N, Longitude: 83.39 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +796 (+12.0%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,661 (49.4%)
Area code: 706
|Crime rates in Eatonton by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 278.8)||418.2||327.1||313.5||249.6||204.2||329.5||299.8||281.2||451.4||362.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Eatonton detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.32|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +375 (+5.9%).
- Administrative and support and waste management services (28%)
- Manufacturing (23%)
- Construction (7%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (22%)
- Retail trade (18%)
- Health care and social assistance (15%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (30%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Transportation occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Material moving occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (24%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (14%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (5%)
- Health technologists and technicians (3%)
Average climate in Eatonton, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Eatonton-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Georgia state average. It is 10% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/22/1992, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 10.7 miles away from the Eatonton city center killed 5 people and injured 86 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 12/24/1964, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 27.7 miles away from the city center injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Eatonton-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 64.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 151.9 miles away from Eatonton center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 174.1 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 190.2 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 223.5 miles away from Eatonton center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 273.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Putnam County (5) is a lot smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 2
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Tornado: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Joel Chandler Harris - Journalist, Alice Walker - (born 1944), author, Jimmy Carnes - Track and field athlete, S. Truett Cathy - Restaurateur, Dale Van Sickel - College football player, Lucius Quintus Cincinatus Lamar II - Lawyer, Thomas G. Lawson - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Eatonton:
airports located in Eatonton:See details about airports located in Eatonton, GA
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Eatonton:
- Georgia College and State University (about 20 miles; Milledgeville, GA; Full-time enrollment: 6,271)
- Georgia Military College-Distance Learning Campuses (about 20 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,438)
- Mercer University (about 38 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 6,297)
- Middle Georgia State College (about 41 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 7,091)
- University of Georgia (about 44 miles; Athens, GA; FT enrollment: 32,679)
- Athens Technical College (about 47 miles; Athens, GA; FT enrollment: 3,204)
- Gordon State College (about 49 miles; Barnesville, GA; FT enrollment: 3,336)
Public high school in Eatonton:
- PUTNAM COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 737, Location: 300 WAR EAGLE RD, Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Eatonton:
Public elementary/middle schools in Eatonton:
Private elementary/middle school in Eatonton:
Notable locations in Eatonton: Uncle Remus Golf Course (A), Eatonton-Putnam North Industrial Park (B), South Putnam Industrial Park (C), Eatonton Fire Department (D), Uncle Remus Museum (E), Putnam County Library (F), Putnam County Courthouse (G), Putnam County Correctional Institution (H), Eatonton City Hall (I), Bledsoe-Green House Museum (J). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Eatonton include: Calvary Church (A), Eatonton Church (B), Hunts Chapel (C), Resseau Church (D), Imperial Church (E), Marshall Church (F), First Baptist Church (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Crestlawn Memorial Gardens (1), Pine Grove Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoirs: Rooty Creek Structure Number 27 Lake (A), Rooty Creek Structure Number Five Lake (B), Carnes Lake (C), Rooty Creek Structure Number 21 Lake (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Rocky Branch (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Eatonton include: Eatonton Historic District (1), Adiel Sherwood Monument (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Eatonton Putnam Historical Society Inc (Museums; 114 North Madison Avenue).
Hotels: Budget Inn (616 North Jefferson Avenue), Brantley's Marina & Lodging (132 Collis Restaurant Road).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 0.00266. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 14.8 miles away from the city center.
(11.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 33.2% for Black residents, 50.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 51.9% for other race residents, 65.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
74 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Eatonton in 2000:
- 140 people in state prisons
- 82 people in nursing homes
- 40 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
Banks with branches in Eatonton (2011 data):
- The Peoples Bank: Sinclair Branch, at 209 South Jefferson Street, Oconee Crossings Branch. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $141.1 mil, Deposits: $118.8 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Peoples Bankshares, Inc.
- Farmers & Merchants Bank: Oconee Parkway Branch at 1011 Lake Oconee Parkway, branch established on 2005/05/23; at 100 South Madison Avenue, branch established on 1922/11/15. Info updated 2007/03/23: Bank assets: $215.9 mil, Deposits: $174.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Putnam-Greene Financial Corporation
- SunTrust Bank: Eatonton Branch at 1105 Lake Oconee Parkway, Ne, branch established on 2000/04/03. Info updated 2010/05/27: Bank assets: $171,291.7 mil, Deposits: $129,833.2 mil, headquarters in Atlanta, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1716 total offices, Holding Company: Suntrust Banks, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Eatonton city (based on Putnam County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Putnam County:||1.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Putnam County:||9.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Eatonton, GA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$10,131||$60,786||8||$4,904|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$1,176|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$46,064||$42,521||4||$2,236|
|Police - Other||7||$15,737||$26,978||1||$133|
|Streets and Highways||8||$17,108||$25,662||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||5||$8,746||$20,990||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||3||$6,603||$26,412||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||5||$13,427||$32,225||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||59||$157,862||$32,108||55||$11,135|
Eatonton government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $76,000 ($11.75)
Sewerage: $50,000 ($7.73)
Housing & Community Development: $44,000 ($6.80)
Gas Utilities: $3,000 ($0.46)
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $745,000 ($115.22)
Police Protection: $700,000 ($108.26)
Water Utilities: $572,000 ($88.46)
Solid Waste Management: $487,000 ($75.32)
Regular Highways: $439,000 ($67.89)
Sewerage: $382,000 ($59.08)
General - Other: $346,000 ($53.51)
Central Staff Services: $176,000 ($27.22)
Fire Protection: $77,000 ($11.91)
Financial Administration: $54,000 ($8.35)
General Public Buildings: $25,000 ($3.87)
Housing & Community Development: $23,000 ($3.56)
Libraries: $15,000 ($2.32)
Judicial and Legal Services: $14,000 ($2.17)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $10,000 ($1.55)
Corrections - Other: $4,000 ($0.62)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($0.15)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Fire Protection: $16,000 ($2.47)
General: $4,000 ($0.62)
Corrections: $4,000 ($0.62)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $69,000 ($10.67)
Gas Utilities: $30,000 ($4.64)
Water Utilities: $29,000 ($4.48)
General - Other: $23,000 ($3.56)
Police Protection: $22,000 ($3.40)
Sewerage: $20,000 ($3.09)
Financial Administration: $7,000 ($1.08)
General Public Building: $2,000 ($0.31)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($0.15)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,906,000 ($294.77)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $64,000 ($9.90)
Eatonton government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $440,000 ($68.05)
Solid Waste Management: $161,000 ($24.90)
All Other: $3,000 ($0.46)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $1,425,000 ($220.38)
All Other: $6,000 ($0.93)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $152,000 ($23.51)
Interest Earnings: $151,000 ($23.35)
Rents: $6,000 ($0.93)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $2,430,000 ($375.81)
Water Utilities: $659,000 ($101.92)
- State Intergovernmental - Housing & Community Development: $152,000 ($23.51)
All Other: $17,000 ($2.63)
Highways: $4,000 ($0.62)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $297,000 ($45.93)
Public Utilities: $261,000 ($40.36)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $183,000 ($28.30)
NEC: $66,000 ($10.21)
Eatonton government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,200,000 ($185.59)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,058,000 ($163.63)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $142,000 ($21.96)
Eatonton government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,814,000 ($435.20)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $206,000 ($31.86)
7.86% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($35,820 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Baldwin County, GA||1.03% ($28,855 average AGI)|
|from Greene County, GA||0.62% ($30,717)|
|from Morgan County, GA||0.39% ($24,000)|
7.74% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,422 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Eatonton:
- WKVQ (1520 AM; daytime; 1 kW; EATONTON, GA; Owner: CRAIG BAKER)
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WQXI (790 AM; 28 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF GEORGIA)
- WXJO (1120 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WAOK (1380 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WPBS (1050 AM; 12 kW; CONYERS, GA; Owner: MIDWAY HOLINESS CHURCH, INC,)
- WAZX (1550 AM; 50 kW; SMYRNA, GA; Owner: GA-MEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Eatonton:
- WMGZ (97.7 FM; EATONTON, GA; Owner: MIDDLE GEORGIA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WPMA (102.7 FM; BUCKHEAD, GA; Owner: BARINOWSKI INVESTMENT COMPANY, L.P.)
- WFSH-FM (104.7 FM; ATHENS, GA; Owner: SOUTH TEXAS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WDDK (103.9 FM; GREENSBORO, GA; Owner: BRIARPATCH RADIO INC.)
- WBTS (95.5 FM; ATHENS, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLRR (100.7 FM; MILLEDGEVILLE, GA; Owner: PRESTON W. SMALL)
- WKZR (102.3 FM; MILLEDGEVILLE, GA; Owner: WMVG, INC.)
- WFXM (107.1 FM; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WYNF (96.5 FM; GRAY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Eatonton:
- WDMA-LP (Channel 32; MACON, GA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WPGA-TV (Channel 58; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WMGT-TV (Channel 41; MACON, GA; Owner: MORRIS NETWORK, INC.)
- WMAZ-TV (Channel 13; MACON, GA; Owner: GANNETT GEORGIA, L.P.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 16Number of bridges
- 42m138ftTotal length
- $7,204,000Total costs
- 45,298Total average daily traffic
- 3,003Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 123 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Eatonton, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 15 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 100 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Eatonton)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 17 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Eatonton)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Eatonton and their reported violations in the past:EATONTON PUTNAM WATER & SEWER AUTH (Population served: 12,272, Purch surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2010, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-21-2010), St Public Notif requested (OCT-21-2010)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In NOV-2008, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-17-2008), St Public Notif requested (DEC-17-2008)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2011, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-10-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-10-2012), St Compliance achieved (SEP-29-2012), St Public Notif received (DEC-28-2012)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In NOV-2008, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-17-2008), St Public Notif requested (DEC-17-2008)
- Initial Tap Sampling for Pb and Cu - In JAN-01-1993, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (APR-21-1998), St Intentional no-action (SEP-25-2001)
- One minor monitoring violation
- One regular monitoring violation
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 35
- Hazardous Condition: 10
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Eatonton
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Eatonton, Georgia:
- General Putnam Motel & RSTRNT, 774 Madison Rd, Eatonton, Georgia 31024 , Phone: (706) 485-8446
- The Lodge On Lake Oconee, 930 Lk Oconee Pkwy, Eatonton, Georgia 31024 , Phone: (706) 485-7785, Fax: (706) 485-3996
|Most common first names in Eatonton, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Eatonton, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (62%)
- Utility gas (20%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (17%)
|Businesses in Eatonton, GA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Pizza Hut||1|
Eatonton compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Eatonton on our top lists:
- #31 on the list of "Top 100 high-educated but low-earning cities"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest house values disparities (population 5,000+)"
- #70 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Administrative and support and waste management services (population 5,000+)"
Total of 15 patent applications in 2008-2017.