We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||36.6 years|
|Texas median age:||34.4 years|
Zip codes: 77957.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $20,633 (it was $15,193 in 2000)
Edna city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $88,294 (it was $46,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $900.
Races in Edna, TX (2010)
- 2,76050.2%White alone
- 76613.9%Black alone
- 531.0%Two or more races
- 270.5%Asian alone
- 140.3%American Indian alone
- 70.1%Other race alone
- 10.02%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Gone but not forgotten- Old Corpus Christi (516 replies)|
|Houston vs. Dallas (12939 replies)|
|Will Texas turn into a Blue State? (176 replies)|
|Harlandale area 1950's to 1970's nostalgia (201 replies)|
|Texas Trivia (1626 replies)|
|Dallas and Houston~ De Ja Vu? (38 replies)|
Latest news from Edna, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (5.7%), Irish (3.8%), French (3.3%), English (3.2%), American (3.2%), Czech (2.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 3.90 square miles.
Population density: 1,477 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Edna:
- High school or higher: 73.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.8%
- Unemployed: 4.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Edna city:
- Never married: 30.9%
- Now married: 48.5%
- Separated: 3.3%
- Widowed: 7.6%
- Divorced: 9.8%
434 residents are foreign born (5.7% Latin America, 0.9% Africa).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 48 registered sex offenders living in Edna, Texas as of April 28, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Edna to the number of sex offenders is 116 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,356 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $849 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Victoria, TX (23.7 miles , pop. 60,603).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Houston, TX (93.6 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Edna-Cordele, TX (0.8 miles ), Ganado, TX (3.0 miles ), Vanderbilt, TX (3.3 miles ), Inez, TX (3.4 miles ), Lolita, TX (3.4 miles ), La Ward, TX (3.8 miles) , Louise, TX (4.1 miles ), Point Comfort, TX (4.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 4 buildings, average cost: $59,500
- 1998: 10 buildings, average cost: $72,500
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $67,600
- 2000: 6 buildings, average cost: $66,900
- 2001: 5 buildings, average cost: $101,300
- 2003: 9 buildings, average cost: $103,500
- 2004: 6 buildings, average cost: $98,100
- 2005: 4 buildings, average cost: $220,600
- 2006: 6 buildings, average cost: $179,200
- 2007: 4 buildings, average cost: $121,900
- 2008: 3 buildings, average cost: $247,800
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $199,000
- 2010: 6 buildings, average cost: $96,200
- 2011: 4 buildings, average cost: $86,000
- 2012: 6 buildings, average cost: $175,800
- 2013: 9 buildings, average cost: $169,100
- 2014: 11 buildings, average cost: $313,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 28.98 N, Longitude: 96.65 W
Area code: 361
|Crime rates in Edna by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||179.5||211.4||218.5||196.8||351.6||203.9||160.1||264.0||267.6||211.1||133.7||154.5||201.1||190.4||146.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Edna detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.71|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +479 (+8.8%).
- Manufacturing (23%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (16%)
- Construction (15%)
- Transportation and warehousing (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Retail trade (5%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (26%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Finance and insurance (9%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (22%)
- Production occupations (17%)
- Material moving occupations (11%)
- Transportation occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (27%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Production occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Material moving occupations (6%)
Average climate in Edna, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Edna-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 0% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/9/1966, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 1.5 miles away from the Edna city center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
On 12/24/1975, a category F3 tornado 9.4 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:Edna-area historical earthquake activity is significantly below Texas state average. It is 87% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/9/1993 at 12:29:19, a magnitude 4.3 (4.1 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 90.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 413.9 miles away from Edna center
On 4/7/2008 at 09:51:12, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 MB, 3.9 MW, 3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 84.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML) earthquake occurred 371.7 miles away from the city center
On 3/24/1997 at 22:31:34, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 122.2 miles away from Edna center
On 7/20/1991 at 23:38:19, a magnitude 3.6 (3.4 LG, 3.6 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 84.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Jackson County (14) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 8
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 8, Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Fires: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Other: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jay Neukomm - College basketball player (Texas Arlington Mavericks), Shifty Henry - Jazz bass guitarist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Edna:
- JACKSON COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT (provides emergency services, 1013 S WELLS)
- JACKSON HEALTHCARE CENTER (Government - Hospital District or Authority, 1013 S WELLS)
- CARE INN OF EDNA (1204 N WELLS)
- SOUTHBROOKE MANOR INC (1105 W MAIN)
- SOUTHBROOKE MANOR NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTE (1401 W MAIN ST)
- EDNA DIALYSIS CENTER (1008 N. WELLS STREET)
airports located in Edna:
- Kubecka Flying Service Inc Airport (6TE5) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 120, Local Ops: 10,000)
- Jackson County Airport (26R) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 2,500, Local Ops: 5,000, Military Ops: 120)
- Hahns Airport (6TE3) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Edna:
- University of Houston-Victoria (about 23 miles; Victoria, TX; Full-time enrollment: 3,110)
- Victoria College (about 23 miles; Victoria, TX; FT enrollment: 2,730)
- Wharton County Junior College (about 42 miles; Wharton, TX; FT enrollment: 5,009)
- Brazosport College (about 76 miles; Lake Jackson, TX; FT enrollment: 2,573)
- Coastal Bend College (about 78 miles; Beeville, TX; FT enrollment: 2,880)
- Blinn College (about 84 miles; Brenham, TX; FT enrollment: 8,959)
- Houston Baptist University (about 85 miles; Houston, TX; FT enrollment: 2,340)
Public high schools in Edna:
- EDNA H S (Students: 348, Location: 1303 W GAYLE, Grades: 9-12)
- EDNA ALTERNATIVE (Location: 112 W ASH, Grades: 8-12)
Private high school in Edna:
Public elementary/middle schools in Edna:
- EDNA EL (Students: 417, Location: 400 APOLLO DR, Grades: PK-5)
- EDNA J H (Location: 505 W GAYLE, Grades: 6-8)
Notable locations in Edna: Edna Fire Department (A), Edna Police Department (B), Jackson County Sheriff's Office (C), Jackson County Courthouse (D), Texana Museum (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Edna include: Texana Presbyterian Church (A), Christ Community Church (B), Unified Pentecostal Church (C), Scruggs Methodist Church (D), First United Methodist Church (E), Saint Paul Lutheran Church (F), Trinity Episcopal Church (G), Church of Christ (H), Mexican Baptist Mission Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
(10.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 26.0% for Black residents, 20.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 8.5% for other race residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Edna in 2010:
- 107 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 62 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 10 people in in-patient hospice facilities
53 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Edna (2011 data):
- First Victoria National Bank: Edna Branch at 601 North Wells, branch established on 1958/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,911.3 mil, Deposits: $1,700.2 mil, headquarters in Victoria, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 27 total offices, Holding Company: Mow/Rpw Ii, Ltd.
- Citizens State Bank: Edna Branch at 701 North Wells Street, branch established on 1987/06/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $60.6 mil, Deposits: $54.7 mil, headquarters in Ganado, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Ganado Bancshares, Inc.
- Prosperity Bank: Edna Branch at 102 North Wells Street, branch established on 1984/08/01. Info updated 2012/01/05: Bank assets: $9,816.2 mil, Deposits: $8,064.8 mil, headquarters in El Campo, TX, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 187 total offices, Holding Company: Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Edna Branch at 700 North Wells Street, branch established on 1907/07/01. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Edna city (based on Jackson County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Jackson County:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jackson County:||2.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jackson County:||9.97 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.83 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Edna, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||5||$15,608||$37,459||6||$1,575|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$4,597||$27,582||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$39,325||$52,433||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||6||$15,781||$31,562||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,759||$33,108||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||45||$153,594||$40,958||6||$1,575|
Edna government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $412,000 ($71.48)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $550,000 ($95.42)
Regular Highways: $496,000 ($86.05)
Police Protection: $470,000 ($81.54)
Solid Waste Management: $467,000 ($81.02)
Health Services - Other: $445,000 ($77.20)
Sewerage: $238,000 ($41.29)
Central Staff Services: $188,000 ($32.62)
Parks & Recreation: $88,000 ($15.27)
Fire Protection: $58,000 ($10.06)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $41,000 ($7.11)
Judicial and Legal Services: $40,000 ($6.94)
Financial Administration: $16,000 ($2.78)
- General - Interest on Debt: $35,000 ($6.07)
- Other Capital Outlay - Sewerage: $20,000 ($3.47)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,250,000 ($216.86)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $131,000 ($22.73)
Edna government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $721,000 ($125.09)
Solid Waste Management: $534,000 ($92.64)
All Other: $241,000 ($41.81)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $177,000 ($30.71)
Interest Earnings: $104,000 ($18.04)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $686,000 ($119.01)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $85,000 ($14.75)
All Other: $24,000 ($4.16)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $772,000 ($133.93)
Property: $474,000 ($82.23)
Public Utilities: $272,000 ($47.19)
Other Selective Sales: $33,000 ($5.73)
NEC: $11,000 ($1.91)
Edna government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $2,365,000 ($410.31)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $485,000 ($84.14)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $335,000 ($58.12)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $2,235,000 ($387.75)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $150,000 ($26.02)
Water Utilities: $130,000 ($22.55)
Edna government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $189,000 ($32.79)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,154,000 ($373.70)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $168,000 ($29.15)
6.29% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,029 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Victoria County, TX||1.22% ($33,017 average AGI)|
|from Harris County, TX||0.59% ($26,103)|
|from Wharton County, TX||0.45% ($37,409)|
6.90% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,094 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Edna:
- KTMR (1130 AM; daytime; 10 kW; EDNA, TX; Owner: SIGA BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KCTA (1030 AM; 50 kW; CORPUS CHRISTI, TX; Owner: BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF THE SOUTHWEST)
- KILE (1560 AM; 50 kW; BELLAIRE, TX; Owner: THE RAFTT CORPORATION)
- KTKR (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WOAI (1200 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KTRH (740 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KKYX (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KGOL (1180 AM; 50 kW; HUMBLE, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KEYH (850 AM; 10 kW; HOUSTON, TX; Owner: LIBERMAN BROADCASTING OF HOUSTON LICENSE CORP.)
- KSEV (700 AM; 15 kW; TOMBALL, TX; Owner: LIBERMAN BROADCASTING OF HOUSTON LICENSE CORP.)
- KREH (900 AM; 5 kW; PECAN GROVE, TX)
- KSAH (720 AM; 10 kW; UNIVERSAL CITY, TX; Owner: KSAH LICENSING, INC.)
- KENS (1160 AM; 25 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: KENS-TV, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Edna:
- KZAM (104.7 FM; GANADO, TX; Owner: FORT BEND BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KIOX-FM (96.9 FM; EL CAMPO, TX; Owner: LIBERMAN BROADCASTING OF HOUSTON LICENSE CORP.)
- K209DB (89.7 FM; EDNA, TX; Owner: PAULINO BERNAL EVANGELISM)
- WKSQ (94.5 FM; ELLSWORTH, ME; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KIXS (107.9 FM; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KGUL (96.1 FM; EDNA, TX; Owner: LAGRANGE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KTXN-FM (98.7 FM; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: COSMOPOLITAN ENTERPRISES OF VICTORIA)
- KXGJ (101.7 FM; BAY CITY, TX; Owner: LIBERMAN BROADCASTING OF HOUSTON LICENSE CORP.)
- KVIC (95.1 FM; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: VICTORIA RADIO WORKS, LTD.)
- KITE (93.3 FM; PORT LAVACA, TX; Owner: VICTORIA RADIOWORKS, LTD.)
- KXBJ (89.3 FM; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION OF VICTORIA, INC.)
- KLUB (106.9 FM; BLOOMINGTON, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KVRT (90.7 FM; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: SOUTH TX PUBLIC B/CSTNG SYSTEM, INC.)
- K216EI (91.1 FM; LOUISE, TX; Owner: PAULINO BERNAL EVANGELISM)
TV broadcast stations around Edna:
- KVCT (Channel 19; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: SURTSEY PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
- KAVU-TV (Channel 25; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: SAGA BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KUNU-LP (Channel 21; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: SAGA BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KVTX-LP (Channel 45; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: SAGA BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KXTS-LP (Channel 41; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: SAGA BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KBGS-LP (Channel 51; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: CLUB COMMUNICATIONS)
- KCPV-LP (Channel 57; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: CLUB COMMUNICATIONS)
- K43DV (Channel 43; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- KVHM-LP (Channel 31; VICTORIA, TX; Owner: HUMBERTO LOPEZ)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 24Number of bridges
- 121m397ftTotal length
- $2,000Total costs
- 134,980Total average daily traffic
- 21,748Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Edna, TX)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 28 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Edna)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 34 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Edna)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Edna and their reported violations in the past:TEXANA PARK AND CAMPGROUND (Population served: 200, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:LNRA BRACKENRIDGE RECREATION COMPLEX (Population served: 110, Groundwater):
- Monitoring, Source Water (GWR) - In MAR-01-2012, Contaminant: E. COLI. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-24-2012), St Public Notif requested (APR-24-2012)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 minor monitoring violations
- One regular monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2010 and SEP-2010, Contaminant: Chlorine
- One routine major monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Edna that have no violations reported:
- LETULLE ESTATES CHINQUAPIN 1 (Population served: 52, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 53
- Hazardous Condition: 13
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Edna
|Most common first names in Edna, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Edna, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (64%)
- Utility gas (34%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
|Businesses in Edna, TX|
|Best Western||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Edna compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Edna on our top lists:
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in dormitories (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in group homes (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in hospitals/wards, hospices, and schools for the handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in long-term care (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military quarters (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in noninstitutionalized settings (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in on base quarters (population 1,000+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the physically handicapped (population 1,000+)"
- #33 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in military disciplinary barracks (population 1,000+)"
- #33 (77957) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Czech first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #44 (77957) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Welsh first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #100 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest surface withdrawal of fresh water for public supply"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2017.