We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||38.1 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.2 years|
Zip codes: 62930.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,314 (it was $12,980 in 2000)
Eldorado city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $42,144 (it was $34,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $44,716; Detached houses: $52,661; Mobile homes: $10,619
Median gross rent in 2013: $446.
Races in Eldorado, IL (2010)
- 3,98296.6%White alone
- 401.0%Two or more races
- 330.8%Black alone
- 80.2%American Indian alone
- 40.10%Asian alone
- 30.07%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Chicago or Dallas? (30 replies)|
|Southern Illinois (115 replies)|
|Anyone move FROM Dallas area to Naperville? (3 replies)|
|Is there diversity in Carbondale? (7 replies)|
|Writing a script: need info on Southern, IL (30 replies)|
|Bloomington Normal the twin cities! (5 replies)|
Latest news from Eldorado, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (23.4%), German (15.4%), United States (10.2%), English (10.2%), Dutch (3.4%), French (2.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 03/29/1894
Elevation: 389 feet
Land area: 2.30 square miles.
Population density: 1,791 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Eldorado:
- High school or higher: 82.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.5%
- Unemployed: 11.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Eldorado city:
- Never married: 30.8%
- Now married: 41.6%
- Separated: 1.2%
- Widowed: 10.3%
- Divorced: 16.0%
16 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 14 registered sex offenders living in Eldorado, Illinois as of September 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Eldorado to the number of sex offenders is 294 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $889 (1.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $269 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Evansville, IN (49.9 miles , pop. 121,582).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Louis, MO (112.9 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (281.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Raleigh, IL (2.3 miles ), Muddy, IL (2.3 miles) , Equality, IL (2.7 miles ), Harrisburg, IL (2.8 miles ), Broughton, IL (2.9 miles) , Omaha, IL (3.0 miles ), Galatia, IL (3.1 miles ), Ridgway, IL (3.1 miles ).
Latitude: 37.81 N, Longitude: 88.44 W
Area code: 618
|Crime rates in Eldorado by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||502.1||411.9||422.1||416.2||363.2||203.7||212.8||143.7||161.6||224.7||337.4||303.1||247.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Eldorado detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.69|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -271 (-5.6%).
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Transportation and warehousing (12%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (11%)
- Construction (11%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (30%)
- Retail trade (18%)
- Accommodation and food services (18%)
- Finance and insurance (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Educational services (4%)
- Production occupations (14%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (14%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Transportation occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (20%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (15%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Healthcare support occupations (11%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (5%)
Average climate in Eldorado, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Eldorado-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 66% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/29/1982, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 22.2 miles away from the Eldorado city center killed 10 people and injured 181 people and caused between $50,000,000 and $500,000,000 in damages.
On 12/18/1957, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 43.4 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 6 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Eldorado-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Illinois state average. It is 74% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 53.5 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 38.0 miles away from Eldorado center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 75.9 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 74.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 56.0 miles away from Eldorado center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 115.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Saline County (6) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 4
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 2, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: David D. Phelps - Politician, George Barker (Virginia politician) - Politician, Jeanette Mott Oxford - Politician, William David Sanders - Schoolteacher.
Hospitals and medical centers in Eldorado:
- BROOKE HILL ("R.R.#3, UPCHURCH STREET")
- FERRELL HOSPITAL COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS (Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, 1201 PINE STREET)
- PEARCE HOSPITAL FOUNDATION INC (1901 ORGAN STREET)
- VISITING NURSE ASSOCIATION-HOSPICE (1300 U S 45 NORTH)
- EGYPTIAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT (1412 U.S. 45 N)
- ELDORADO CARE CENTER (THIRD RAILROAD STREETS)
- FOUNTAINVIEW (1001 A JEFFERSON STREET)
- FRIENDSHIP MANOR OF ELDORADO (1700 JASPER ST)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Eldorado:
- Rend Lake College (about 35 miles; Ina, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,778)
- John A Logan College (about 36 miles; Carterville, IL; FT enrollment: 3,995)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 43 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- University of Southern Indiana (about 44 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 9,532)
- University of Evansville (about 51 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 2,688)
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 54 miles; Paducah, KY; FT enrollment: 4,107)
- Wabash Valley College (about 56 miles; Mount Carmel, IL; FT enrollment: 2,142)
Public high school in Eldorado:
- Eldorado High School (Location: 2200 Illinois Ave; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Eldorado:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Wolf Creek Primitive Baptist Church
- Eldorado Lions Club, 4th Street
Notable locations in Eldorado: Eldorado City Hall (A), Eldorado Fire Department (B), Miller Emergency Medical Services (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Eldorado include: Calvary Baptist Church (A), Church of God of Eldorado (B), College Heights Baptist Church (C), First Baptist Church (D), First Church of Christ (E), First Presbyterian Church (F), First United Methodist Church (G), Free Methodist Church (H), Gospel Assembly Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Eldorado: Mahoney Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Gold Post's Motel (1226 USHighway 45 North).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 75.2. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 37.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 13.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.59. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.1 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Eldorado and their reported violations in the past:USFS GARDEN OF THE GODS CAMPGD (Population served: 25, Purch groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In JUL-2007, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (NOV-13-2007)
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- One regular monitoring violation
(26.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 47.1% for Black residents, 72.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 79.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Eldorado in 2010:
- 104 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 27 people in group homes intended for adults
- 26 people in other noninstitutional facilities
5 people in wards in general hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere in 2000
Eldorado compared to Illinois state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Eldorado (2011 data):
- Legence Bank: at 946 Fourth Street, branch established on 1906/01/01; Highway Facility at U.S. Highway 45 & State Highway 142, branch established on 1985/04/29. Info updated 2011/08/12: Bank assets: $227.3 mil, Deposits: $189.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: First Eldorado Bancshares, Inc.
- The Bank of Marion: C.P. Burnett & Sons, Bankers Bank Branch at 1023 Fourth Street, branch established on 1921/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/08: Bank assets: $330.2 mil, Deposits: $261.5 mil, headquarters in Marion, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Midwest Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Banterra Bank: U.S. Route 45 South Branch at 1501 U.S. Route 45 South, branch established on 1947/03/04. Info updated 2011/09/01: Bank assets: $1,103.3 mil, Deposits: $959.2 mil, headquarters in Marion, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 31 total offices, Holding Company: Banterra Corp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (75%)
- Electricity (21%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (1%)
- Wood (0%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Eldorado city (based on Saline County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Saline County:||2.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Saline County:||0.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Saline County:||5.76 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,498||$41,976||6||$1,697|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$23,440||$40,183||0||$0|
|Police - Other||4||$11,978||$35,934||1||$412|
|Streets and Highways||4||$11,836||$35,508||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$299|
|Totals for Government||27||$86,603||$38,490||34||$4,002|
Eldorado government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing & Community Development: $175,000 ($42.40)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $537,000 ($130.12)
Police Protection: $531,000 ($128.66)
Central Staff Services: $346,000 ($83.84)
Regular Highways: $288,000 ($69.78)
Sewerage: $210,000 ($50.88)
Fire Protection: $185,000 ($44.83)
Housing & Community Development: $22,000 ($5.33)
General - Other: $17,000 ($4.12)
Libraries: $3,000 ($0.73)
- General - Interest on Debt: $19,000 ($4.60)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $144,000 ($34.89)
Regular Highways: $58,000 ($14.05)
Parks & Recreation: $55,000 ($13.33)
Police Protection: $45,000 ($10.90)
Central Staff: $24,000 ($5.82)
Sewerage: $18,000 ($4.36)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $871,000 ($211.05)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $63,000 ($15.27)
Eldorado government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $326,000 ($78.99)
All Other: $37,000 ($8.97)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Housing & Community Development: $186,000 ($45.07)
All Other: $149,000 ($36.10)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $98,000 ($23.75)
Interest Earnings: $92,000 ($22.29)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $830,000 ($201.11)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $685,000 ($165.98)
Highways: $154,000 ($37.32)
Housing & Community Development: $10,000 ($2.42)
- Tax - Property: $212,000 ($51.37)
Public Utilities: $209,000 ($50.64)
NEC: $27,000 ($6.54)
Eldorado government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,050,000 ($254.42)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $310,000 ($75.12)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Water Utilities: $990,000 ($239.88)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $255,000 ($61.79)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $60,000 ($14.54)
Other, NEC: $55,000 ($13.33)
Eldorado government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,955,000 ($716.02)
4.95% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,440 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Williamson County, IL||0.67% ($32,443 average AGI)|
|from Gallatin County, IL||0.52% ($34,723)|
|from Franklin County, IL||0.25% ($28,565)|
4.83% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,787 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Eldorado:
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WEBQ (1240 AM; 1 kW; HARRISBURG, IL; Owner: VISHER-CHOATE II)
- WGGH (1150 AM; 5 kW; MARION, IL)
- WMCL (1060 AM; 3 kW; MCLEANSBORO, IL; Owner: DANA COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WPAD (1560 AM; 10 kW; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WILY (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; CENTRALIA, IL; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- WMIX (940 AM; 5 kW; MOUNT VERNON, IL; Owner: WITHERS BROADCASTING CO OF ILLINOIS)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Eldorado:
- WEBQ-FM (102.3 FM; ELDORADO, IL; Owner: VISHER-CHOATE II)
- WQRL (106.3 FM; BENTON, IL; Owner: DANA COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WISH-FM (98.9 FM; GALATIA, IL; Owner: GALATIA FM JOINT VENTURE)
- WBVN (104.5 FM; CARRIER MILLS, IL; Owner: KENNETH W. AND JANE A. ANDERSON)
- WRUL (97.3 FM; CARMI, IL; Owner: CARMI BROADCASTING CO.)
- WOOZ-FM (99.9 FM; HARRISBURG, IL; Owner: ZIMMER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCIL-FM (101.5 FM; CARBONDALE, IL; Owner: LYLE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WDDD-FM (107.3 FM; MARION, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WVZA (92.7 FM; HERRIN, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WQUL (97.7 FM; WEST FRANKFORT, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Eldorado:
- WSIL-TV (Channel 3; HARRISBURG, IL; Owner: WSIL-TV, INC.)
- WDKA (Channel 49; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: WDKA ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WPSD-TV (Channel 6; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: WPSD-TV, LLC)
- W15BU (Channel 17; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
Eldorado fatal accident list:
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 8m26ftTotal length
- 26,825Total average daily traffic
- 1,789Total average daily truck traffic
- 27,334Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Eldorado)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- 1604 Locust St (Lat: 37.811722 Lon: -88.441722), Call Sign: WNCD360
Assigned Frequencies: 154.070 MHz, 154.265 MHz, 154.340 MHz
Grant Date: 03/19/2005, Expiration Date: 06/04/2015
Registrant: Roy Walker Communications, Inc., 441 Church Camp Road, Makanda, IL 62958, Phone: (618) 529-3301, Fax: (618) 457-4985, Email:
- 1201 Pine St (Lat: 37.816167 Lon: -88.447833), Call Sign: KNEN564, Licensee ID: L00024016
Assigned Frequencies: 155.280 MHz, 155.340 MHz
Grant Date: 03/12/2003, Expiration Date: 03/10/2013
Registrant: Southern Illinois Hospital Services Dba Ferrel Hospital, 608 College St, Carbondale, IL 62902, Phone: (618) 457-5200
- On Rt 45 1 Mi Sw Int Of Rt 45 & 142 (Lat: 37.802000 Lon: -88.457000), Call Sign: KNGW257
Assigned Frequencies: 466.650 MHz
Grant Date: 04/23/1998, Expiration Date: 06/08/2003, Cancellation Date: 09/07/2003
Registrant: Donco Inc, Eldorado, IL 62930
- Mahoney Park Eldorado Water Tower (Lat: 37.816167 Lon: -88.447278), Type: Tower, Structure height: 22 m, Overall height: 23 m, Call Sign: KNDY771
Assigned Frequencies: 173.203 MHz
Grant Date: 08/20/2003, Expiration Date: 09/21/2013
Registrant: National License, 12591 Brompton Road, Carmel, IN 46033, Phone: (317) 564-8018, Fax: (317) 564-8335, Email:
- 903 4th St (Lat: 37.814778 Lon: -88.447556), Call Sign: KSC237, Licensee ID: L00013548
Assigned Frequencies: 153.650 MHz
Grant Date: 11/19/1997, Expiration Date: 11/19/2002, Cancellation Date: 08/21/2002
Registrant: Illinois Power Company, 500 South 27th St, Decatur, IL 62525, Phone: (217) 424-6730
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:6
- Eldorado, Route 142 0.5 Mi Se Of (Lat: 37.803639 Lon: -88.430583), Type: Tower, Structure height: 41.1 m, Call Sign: WNTP394
Assigned Frequencies: 934.175 MHz
Grant Date: 06/18/2002, Expiration Date: 07/10/2012, Cancellation Date: 09/15/2012
Registrant: Novacom Inc., 100 South 13th Street, Herrin, IL 62948, Phone: (618) 988-1661, Fax: (618) 942-5354, Email:
- Eldorado, IL, Various Locations (Lat: 37.814750 Lon: -88.447528), Overall height: 6.1 m, Call Sign: WNTW422, Licensee ID: L00838286
Assigned Frequencies: 956.306 MHz
Grant Date: 09/11/2009, Expiration Date: 10/18/2019, Certifier: Gerald Bednar
Registrant: Ameren Services Company
- ELDORADO, 1600 Benton Street (Lat: 37.816444 Lon: -88.443944), Type: Tower, Structure height: 73.2 m, Overall height: 79.3 m, Call Sign: WPQT459
Assigned Frequencies: 6745.00 MHz
Grant Date: 10/05/2000, Expiration Date: 10/05/2010, Cancellation Date: 07/20/2010, Certifier: John T Scott Iii
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- Eldorado IL, State Route 142 At East Edge Of (Lat: 37.803528 Lon: -88.430500), Type: Tower, Structure height: 41.1 m, Call Sign: WQCC349
Assigned Frequencies: 6625.00 MHz, 6695.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/27/2005, Expiration Date: 01/27/2015, Certifier: Larry Burns
Registrant: Utility Telecom Consulting Group, Inc., 1554 St. Paul Street, Denver, CO 80206, Phone: (303) 840-1041, Fax: (303) 840-1028, Email:
- ELDORADO, Lat: 37.814806 Lon: -88.441389, Call Sign: WQHJ768
Assigned Frequencies: 956.268 MHz
Grant Date: 08/16/2007, Expiration Date: 08/16/2017, Certifier: Larry Phelps
Registrant: Sensus, 450 N Gallatin Ave, Uniontown, PA 15401, Phone: (800) 638-3748, Fax: (800) 888-2403, Email:
- STATION, St. Rt. 142 At E Edge Of (Lat: 37.803639 Lon: -88.430583), Overall height: 41.1 m, Call Sign: WAQ700
Assigned Frequencies: 2138.00 MHz
Grant Date: 07/25/2002, Expiration Date: 10/08/2012, Cancellation Date: 11/26/2007
Registrant: Phone: (618) 964-1448
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Eldorado)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: BEAVER ROBBIE L BEAVER 162F (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTORWAY RI 162F (150 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 730RB , Serial Number: 02, Year manufactured: 2010, Airworthiness Date: 10/17/2010
Registrant (Individual): Robbie L Beaver, Po Box 58, Eldorado, IL 62930
- Aircraft: BEAVER ROBBIE EXEC 90 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTORWAY RI 162F (150 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 731RB , Serial Number: 01, Airworthiness Date: 07/05/2009
Registrant (Individual): Robbie Beaver, 100 Dodd Cemetery Rd # 58, Eldorado, IL 62930
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 1
|Most common first names in Eldorado, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Eldorado, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Eldorado, IL|
Eldorado on our top lists:
- #62 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Recyclable material merchant wholesalers"
- #94 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Used merchandise, gift, novelty, and souvenir, and other miscellaneous stores"
- #100 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Health care"
- #69 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003"
Total of 7 patent applications in 2008-2015.