|Median resident age:||44.1 years|
|Illinois median age:||39.6 years|
Zip codes: 62837.
Fairfield city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $56,241 (it was $44,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $502.
- White alone - 5,184 (95.1%)
- Black alone - 70 (1.3%)
- Two or more races - 65 (1.2%)
- Hispanic - 55 (1.0%)
- Asian alone - 12 (0.2%)
- American Indian alone - 6 (0.1%)
|Where are the Chicago Italians?? (125 replies)|
|Degree of danger facing a white visitor to the Southside and Westside? (108 replies)|
|Beverly? (19 replies)|
|SAFE Single Family Home under $250k in Chicago? (60 replies)|
|live work space within 30m of west river north? (7 replies)|
|Needing Information on Fairfield, Illinois (2 replies)|
Latest news from Fairfield, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (22.3%), German (19.2%), English (16.2%), Irish (12.0%), Greek (3.2%), Scotch-Irish (2.9%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 02/26/1884
Elevation: 441 feet
Land area: 3.62 square miles.
Population density: 1,414 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Fairfield:
- High school or higher: 84.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.3%
- Unemployed: 7.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.7 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Fairfield city:
- Never married: 19.5%
- Now married: 46.9%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 12.5%
- Divorced: 18.0%
37 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in Fairfield, Illinois as of March 30, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Fairfield to the number of sex offenders is 339 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,052 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $717 (1.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Evansville, IN (52.4 miles , pop. 121,582).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Louis, MO (103.0 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (242.1 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Jeffersonville, IL (2.2 miles ), Golden Gate, IL (3.0 miles) , Mill Shoals, IL (3.0 miles ), Sims, IL (3.0 miles ), Cisne, IL (3.2 miles ), Burnt Prairie, IL (3.3 miles) , Mount Erie, IL (3.4 miles) , Wayne City, IL (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 10 buildings, average cost: $96,500
- 1998: 6 buildings, average cost: $85,000
- 1999: 6 buildings, average cost: $87,500
- 2000: 8 buildings, average cost: $93,000
- 2001: 4 buildings, average cost: $98,800
- 2002: 2 buildings, average cost: $87,500
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $134,500
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $99,000
- 2006: 35 buildings, average cost: $147,700
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $202,500
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $122,500
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $115,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $50,000
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $250,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 38.38 N, Longitude: 88.37 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,822 (+34.3%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,430 (65.1%)
Area code: 618
|Crime rates in Fairfield by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 301.1)||213.5||243.7||248.3||250.1||193.6||206.4||134.4||238.5||303.9||171.8||201.3||200.8||327.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Fairfield detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.34|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -149 (-2.7%).
- Manufacturing (28%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Construction (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (25%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (6%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (9%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (8%)
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (5%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (4%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
Average climate in Fairfield, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Fairfield-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 59% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 10.6 miles away from the Fairfield city center killed one person and injured 12 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 tornado 14.3 miles away from the city center injured 2 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Fairfield-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Illinois state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 26.5 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 40.1 miles away from Fairfield center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 41.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 28.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 20.8 miles away from Fairfield center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 105.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Wayne County (4) is a lot smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 3, Floods: 2, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: William Borah - Politician, Harold A. Garman - Army Medal of Honor recipient.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Fairfield: Harold A. Garman.
Hospitals and medical centers in Fairfield:
- DYBALL SUNSHINE HOME (PO BOX 176)
- FAIRFIELD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, 303 N W 11TH STREET)
- TRAFFORD ESTATES (813 WEST CENTER)
- DAVITA - WAYNE COUNTY (303 N. W. 11TH STREET, SUITE 1)
- FAIRFIELD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (NORTH WEST 11TH STREET)
- WAY-FAIR NURSING AND REHAB CENTER (305 N.W. 11TH STREET)
- WAY-FAIR RESTORIUM (11 E HARDING ST)
Airports and heliports located in Fairfield:
- Fairfield Municipal Airport (Runways: 2, Air Taxi Ops: 500, Itinerant Ops: 1,500, Local Ops: 6,000)
- Dozier Airport (Runways: 1)
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital Heliport
College/University in Fairfield:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Fairfield:
- Wabash Valley College (about 32 miles; Mount Carmel, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,142)
- Rend Lake College (about 35 miles; Ina, IL; FT enrollment: 2,778)
- Kaskaskia College (about 47 miles; Centralia, IL; FT enrollment: 3,867)
- University of Southern Indiana (about 48 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 9,532)
- Vincennes University (about 51 miles; Vincennes, IN; FT enrollment: 9,876)
- University of Evansville (about 54 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 2,688)
- John A Logan College (about 59 miles; Carterville, IL; FT enrollment: 3,995)
Public high school in Fairfield:
- Fairfield Comm High School (Location: 300 W King St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Fairfield:
Notable locations in Fairfield: Fairfield Country Club (A), Fairfield Rural Fire Protection District Station 1 (B), Fairfield Fire Department (C), Fairfield City Hall (D), Fairfield Public Library (E), Wayne County Courthouse (F), Wayne County Ambulance Service (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Fairfield include: Apostolic Faith Church on the Hill (A), Christ Lutheran Church (B), Church of Christ (C), Church of God (D), Church of the Nazarene (E), Church of the Lord Jesus Christ (F), Ellen Moore United Methodist Church (G), First Baptist Church (H), First Christian Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Maple Hill Cemetery (1), Shaeffer Cemetery (2), Curry Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Old Fairfield Reservoir (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Fairfield include: Southwest Park (1), Leo F French Memorial Park (2), Lakeside Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: Briarwood Inn of Fairfield (116 Market Avenue), Fairfield Uptown Motel & Diner (201 South 1st Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 75.2. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 37.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 25.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.59. This is about average. Closest monitor was 25.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Fairfield and their reported violations in the past:FAIRFIELD (Population served: 6,314, Surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2014 and JUN-2014, Contaminant: Chloramine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-11-2014), St Public Notif requested (JUN-11-2014)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2010 and JUN-2010, Contaminant: Chloramine. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUN-16-2010), St Compliance achieved (JUN-22-2010)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2009 and MAR-2009, Contaminant: Chlorite. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-13-2009), St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-13-2009), St Compliance achieved (MAY-13-2009), St Public Notif received (MAR-31-2010)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2007 and MAR-2007, Contaminant: Chloramine. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (FEB-12-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-15-2007)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - In DEC-2006, Contaminant: Chlorite. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (JAN-11-2007), St Compliance achieved (JAN-19-2007), St Public Notif received (JUN-04-2007)
- 3 minor monitoring violations
- 11 other older monitoring violations
Drinking water stations with addresses in Fairfield that have no violations reported:
- BOYLESTON WATERWORKS CORP (Population served: 874, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
(23.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 7.1% for Black residents, 36.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 23.4% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Fairfield in 2010:
- 16 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 4 people in group homes intended for adults
- 2 people in federal detention centers
People in group quarters in Fairfield in 2000:
- 106 people in nursing homes
- 30 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 15 people in other nonhousehold living situations
- 4 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Fairfield compared to Illinois state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Fairfield (2011 data):
- First Financial Bank, National Association: Fairfield Branch at 303 West Delaware Street, branch established on 1888/01/01. Info updated 2012/01/04: Bank assets: $2,852.7 mil, Deposits: $2,227.7 mil, headquarters in Terre Haute, IN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 66 total offices, Holding Company: First Financial Corporation
- The Fairfield National Bank: at 220 East Main Street, branch established on 1903/02/03. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $392.3 mil, Deposits: $287.5 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Fairfield Bancshares, Inc.
- Peoples National Bank , N.A.: Fairfield Branch at 215 Southeast 3rd Street, branch established on 1957/07/06. Info updated 2006/12/14: Bank assets: $883.7 mil, Deposits: $803.4 mil, headquarters in Mount Vernon, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 19 total offices, Holding Company: Market Street Bancshares, Inc.
- The Clay City Banking Co.: Fairfield Il Branch at 915 Commerce Drive, branch established on 2012/02/21. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $95.9 mil, Deposits: $77.2 mil, headquarters in Clay City, IL, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Clay City Bank Shares, Inc
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Fairfield, Illinois:
- Briarwood Inn, 116 N Market St, Fairfield, IL 62837 , Phone: (618) 842-3667, Fax: (618) 842-2678
- Fairfield Uptown Motel, 201 S 1ST St, Fairfield, IL 62837 , Phone: (618) 842-2191, Fax: (618) 842-7270
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (75%)
- Electricity (22%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Fairfield city (based on Wayne County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 59.04%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||United Methodist Church||Cumberland Presbyterian Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists|
|Name||Assemblies of God||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Community Church of Christ||Catholic Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Wayne County:||1.81 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wayne County:||0.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wayne County:||5.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$10,638||$42,552||8||$2,293|
|Police Protection - Officers||12||$60,739||$60,739||5||$303|
|Police - Other||4||$16,410||$49,230||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||6||$19,837||$39,674||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$3,071||$36,852||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||12||$42,084||$42,084||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||77||$303,926||$47,365||37||$4,397|
Fairfield government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Libraries: $264,000 ($51.64)
Regular Highways: $235,000 ($45.97)
Water Utilities: $195,000 ($38.15)
Solid Waste Management: $92,000 ($18.00)
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $4,305,000 ($842.14)
Gas Utilities: $2,208,000 ($431.92)
Regular Highways: $953,000 ($186.42)
Police Protection: $802,000 ($156.89)
General - Other: $718,000 ($140.45)
Water Utilities: $712,000 ($139.28)
Libraries: $415,000 ($81.18)
Sewerage: $410,000 ($80.20)
Financial Administration: $301,000 ($58.88)
Fire Protection: $270,000 ($52.82)
Air Transportation: $181,000 ($35.41)
Solid Waste Management: $172,000 ($33.65)
Parks & Recreation: $5,000 ($0.98)
- Employee Retirement - Total Cash & Deposits: $1,161,000 ($227.11)
Benefit Payments: $34,000 ($6.65)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $175,000 ($34.23)
General - Other: $171,000 ($33.45)
Libraries: $55,000 ($10.76)
Central Staff: $45,000 ($8.80)
Police Protection: $20,000 ($3.91)
Fire Protection: $12,000 ($2.35)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,569,000 ($502.54)
Fairfield government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $448,000 ($87.64)
All Other: $257,000 ($50.27)
Solid Waste Management: $156,000 ($30.52)
- Employee Retirement - Interest Revenue: $105,000 ($20.54)
Local Employee Contribution: $8,000 ($1.56)
From Local Government: $5,000 ($0.98)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $67,000 ($13.11)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $82,000 ($16.04)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $381,000 ($74.53)
General Revenue, NEC: $123,000 ($24.06)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $4,800,000 ($938.97)
Gas Utilities: $2,658,000 ($519.95)
Water Utilities: $812,000 ($158.84)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $1,335,000 ($261.15)
Highways: $152,000 ($29.73)
All Other: $73,000 ($14.28)
- Tax - Property: $601,000 ($117.57)
Public Utilities: $98,000 ($19.17)
NEC: $48,000 ($9.39)
Fairfield government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $8,254,000 ($1614.63)
3.69% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,974 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Clay County, IL||0.58% ($35,417 average AGI)|
|from Jefferson County, IL||0.50% ($35,484)|
|from Edwards County, IL||0.23% ($36,571)|
4.34% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,321 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Fairfield:
- WFIW (1390 AM; 1 kW; FAIRFIELD, IL; Owner: WAYNE COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMCL (1060 AM; 3 kW; MCLEANSBORO, IL; Owner: DANA COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WILY (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; CENTRALIA, IL; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- WMIX (940 AM; 5 kW; MOUNT VERNON, IL; Owner: WITHERS BROADCASTING CO OF ILLINOIS)
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSDZ (1260 AM; 20 kW; BELLEVILLE, IL)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WVHI (1330 AM; 5 kW; EVANSVILLE, IN)
- WGGH (1150 AM; 5 kW; MARION, IL)
Strongest FM radio stations in Fairfield:
- WFIW-FM (104.9 FM; FAIRFIELD, IL; Owner: WAYNE COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WOKZ (105.9 FM; FAIRFIELD, IL; Owner: WAYNE COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WBJW (91.7 FM; ALBION, IL; Owner: MUSIC MINISTRIES INC)
- WRUL (97.3 FM; CARMI, IL; Owner: CARMI BROADCASTING CO.)
- WBMV (89.7 FM; MOUNT VERNON, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS BIBLE INSTITUTE, INC)
- WNOI (103.9 FM; FLORA, IL; Owner: H & R COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Fairfield:
- WUSI-TV (Channel 16; OLNEY, IL; Owner: BD. OF TRUSTEES SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
- WNOI-LP (Channel 24; FLORA, IL; Owner: H & R COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 14
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 18
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 1
- Fatalities: 15
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 33
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 118
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 179
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 40
- Fatalities: 127
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 313
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 20
Total length: 7 meters (23ft)
Total average daily traffic: 14,834
Total average daily truck traffic: 825
Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic: 15,577
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 42 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Fairfield, IL)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 32 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Fairfield)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Fairfield)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 11 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 69
- Hazardous Condition: 6
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Fairfield
|Most common first names in Fairfield, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Fairfield, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Fairfield, IL|
Fairfield on our top lists:
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Transportation equipment (population 5,000+)"
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Sewing, needlework, and piece goods stores (population 5,000+)"
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Sales representatives, services, wholesale and manufacturing (population 5,000+)"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Transportation equipment (population 5,000+)"
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Sales representatives, services, wholesale and manufacturing (population 5,000+)"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Cashiers (population 5,000+)"
- #16 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very short commute times (9 minutes or less) (population 5,000+)"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most White Non-Hispanic residents (pop 5,000+)"
- #79 on the list of "Top 100 least racially diverse cities (pop. 5,000+)"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2015.