Fort Bragg, California
Fort Bragg: Fort Bragg Area
Fort Bragg: Sunset at Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg: Sunset
Fort Bragg: Bluffs at Fort Bragg, behind local hotel
Fort Bragg: Fort Bragg, CA near Mendocino
Fort Bragg: We've Got to go back!
Fort Bragg: Fort Bragg, near Westport
Fort Bragg: Boardwalk
Fort Bragg: Fort Bragg, CA Sunset
Fort Bragg: The Guest House Museum in Fort Bragg.
Fort Bragg: View off the porch during my morning Coffee
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||37.4 years|
|California median age:||36.2 years|
Zip codes: 95437.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $19,473 (it was $15,832 in 2000)
Fort Bragg city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $324,840 (it was $157,500 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $422,719; Detached houses: $424,604; Townhouses or other attached units: $906,695; In 2-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $169,183; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $150,073; Mobile homes: $241,997; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $964,518
Median gross rent in 2015: $990.
Races in Fort Bragg, CA (2015)
- 4,25758.6%White alone
- 1552.1%Asian alone
- 1381.9%Two or more races
- 540.7%American Indian alone
- 400.6%Black alone
- 270.4%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 310.4%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The most expensive homes are getting cheaper May 29
- Why is Florida now third among the most populous states? May 27
- Fast food chains growth is largest in the sector May 25
- Hard market: consumption and production of cement May 23
- The number of attached homes has been declining since the 2007 crash May 21
Latest news from Fort Bragg, CA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (5.3%), Italian (4.8%), Irish (4.6%), English (4.3%), American (3.5%), Portuguese (2.1%).
Current Local Time: PST time zone
Elevation: 100 feet
Land area: 2.73 square miles.
Population density: 2,678 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Fort Bragg:
- High school or higher: 85.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 20.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.9%
- Unemployed: 8.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 14.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Fort Bragg city:
- Never married: 35.6%
- Now married: 44.5%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 6.5%
- Divorced: 12.3%
1,627 residents are foreign born (19.9% Latin America).
According to our research of California and other state lists there were 31 registered sex offenders living in Fort Bragg, California as of May 26, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Fort Bragg to the number of sex offenders is 234 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $2,948 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $1,179 (0.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Santa Rosa, CA (90.6 miles , pop. 147,595).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: West Contra Costa, CA (130.3 miles , pop. 236,008).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Los Angeles, CA (476.9 miles , pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: Cleone, CA (1.9 miles ), Caspar, CA (2.3 miles ), Mendocino, CA (3.0 miles ), Little River, CA (3.4 miles) , Albion, CA (3.9 miles) , Comptche, CA (4.1 miles) , Soda Springs, CA (4.4 miles) , Brooktrails, CA (4.7 miles ).
Latitude: 39.44 N, Longitude: 123.80 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,472 (+20.2%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,851 (59.8%)
Area code: 707
|Crime rates in Fort Bragg by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||178.4||250.1||306.2||341.2||402.1||467.9||379.4||351.7||321.5||382.7||332.7||389.1||420.4||276.7||282.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Fort Bragg detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.05|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +835 (+13.5%).
- Retail trade (20%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (12%)
- Health care and social assistance (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Construction (9%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Accommodation and food services (20%)
- Retail trade (19%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (4%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Transportation occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (14%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Healthcare support occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (5%)
Average climate in Fort Bragg, California
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Fort Bragg-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below California state average. It is 629% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/1906 at 13:12:21, a magnitude 7.9 (7.9 UK, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 108.7 miles away from the city center, causing $524,000,000 total damage
On 1/31/1922 at 13:17:28, a magnitude 7.6 (7.6 UK) earthquake occurred 127.1 miles away from Fort Bragg center
On 4/25/1992 at 18:06:04, a magnitude 7.2 (6.3 MB, 7.1 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.1 MW, Depth: 9.4 mi) earthquake occurred 64.4 miles away from the city center, causing $75,000,000 total damage
On 1/22/1923 at 09:04:18, a magnitude 7.2 (7.2 UK) earthquake occurred 108.3 miles away from the city center
On 11/8/1980 at 10:27:34, a magnitude 7.2 (6.2 MB, 7.2 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.0 ML) earthquake occurred 118.3 miles away from Fort Bragg center
On 9/1/1994 at 15:15:53, a magnitude 7.1 (6.6 MB, 7.0 MS, 7.1 MW, 6.8 ML, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 123.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Mendocino County (17) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 14
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 13, Storms: 9, Landslides: 4, Winter Storms: 4, Drought: 1, Fire: 1, Freeze: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jim Ross - Professional wrestling commentator, Al Norgard - Football end, Bob Celeri - Football player, John DeSilva - Baseball player, Les Munns - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Fort Bragg:
Airports and heliports located in Fort Bragg:
- Fort Bragg Airport (82CL) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 20, Local Ops: 800)
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital Heliport (CN01)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Fort Bragg:
- Mendocino College (about 36 miles; Ukiah, CA; Full-time enrollment: 2,263)
- College of the Redwoods (about 90 miles; Eureka, CA; FT enrollment: 4,410)
- Santa Rosa Junior College (about 90 miles; Santa Rosa, CA; FT enrollment: 13,047)
- Sonoma State University (about 98 miles; Rohnert Park, CA; FT enrollment: 7,796)
- Humboldt State University (about 101 miles; Arcata, CA; FT enrollment: 7,353)
- California State University-Chico (about 107 miles; Chico, CA; FT enrollment: 14,838)
- Shasta College (about 114 miles; Redding, CA; FT enrollment: 5,645)
Public high schools in Fort Bragg:
- FORT BRAGG HIGH (Students: 345, Location: 300 DANA ST., Grades: 9-12)
- LIGHTHOUSE COMMUNITY DAY (Students: 11, Location: 250 S. SANDERSON WAY, Grades: 9-12)
- NOYO HIGH (CONTINUATION) (Students: 2, Location: 250 S. SANDERSON WAY, Grades: 9-12)
- THREE RIVERS CHARTER (Location: 1211 DEL MAR DR., Grades: 1-12, Charter school)
Public elementary/middle schools in Fort Bragg:
Notable locations in Fort Bragg: City of Fort Bragg Wastewater Treatment Plant (A), Fort Bragg Landing (B), Fort Bragg City Hall (C), Fort Bragg Branch Mendocino County Library (D), California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Fort Bragg (E), Fort Bragg Volunteer Fire Department Station 830 (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Fort Bragg include: Evergreen United Methodist Church (A), First Baptist Church (B), Fort Bragg Seventh Day Adventist Church (C), Grace Community Church (D), Lighthouse Foursquare Gospel Church (E), Our Lady of Good Counsel Roman Catholic Church (F), Saint Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church (G), Trinity Lutheran Church (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Fort Bragg include: Green Memorial Park (1), Main Street Historic Commercial District (2), Otis R Johnson Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Beach: Pudding Creek Beach (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Beachcomber Motel (1111 North Main Street), Avalon House Bed & Breakfast (561 Stewart Street), Amadeus Piano Service (524 Stewart Street), Best Western Vista Manor Lodge (1100 North Main), Beach House Inn (100 Pudding Creek Road).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 66.4. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2007 was 0.388. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 24.4 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2007 was 7.99. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 24.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2007 was 18.5. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 24.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 13.2. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 0.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 7.19. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 24.1 miles away from the city center.
(19.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 70.7% for Black residents, 23.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 1.5% for American Indian residents, 42.4% for Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander residents, 50.6% for other race residents, 60.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
People in group quarters in Fort Bragg in 2010:
- 115 people in other noninstitutional facilities
- 66 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 54 people in emergency and transitional shelters (with sleeping facilities) for people experiencing homelessness
- 20 people in residential treatment centers for adults
- 4 people in group homes for juveniles (non-correctional)
People in group quarters in Fort Bragg in 2000:
- 212 people in agriculture workers' dormitories on farms
- 66 people in nursing homes
- 36 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 14 people in homes or halfway houses for drug/alcohol abuse
- 6 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 6 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
- 4 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Fort Bragg (2011 data):
- Savings Bank of Mendocino County: Fort Bragg Branch at 490 South Franklin Street, branch established on 1970/02/16. Info updated 2011/11/07: Bank assets: $905.4 mil, Deposits: $755.8 mil, headquarters in Ukiah, CA, positive income, 11 total offices
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Main And Cypress Branch at 660 South Main Street, branch established on 1997/11/04. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
- Bank of America, National Association: Fort Bragg Branch at 228 North Main Street, branch established on 1927/02/19. Info updated 2009/11/18: Bank assets: $1,451,969.3 mil, Deposits: $1,077,176.8 mil, headquarters in Charlotte, NC, positive income, 5782 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of America Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association: 120 East Alder St Branch at 120 East Alder St, branch established on 1988/12/27. Info updated 2011/11/10: Bank assets: $1,811,678.0 mil, Deposits: $1,190,738.0 mil, headquarters in Columbus, OH, positive income, International Specialization, 5577 total offices, Holding Company: Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Fort Bragg city (based on Mendocino County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Mendocino County:||5.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|California:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Mendocino County:||0.70 / 10,000 pop.|
|California:||0.62 / 10,000 pop.|
|Mendocino County:||4.42 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||1.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||13.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.42 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Fort Bragg, CA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||9||$67,855||$90,473||4||$2,035|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$136,650||$117,129||0||$0|
|Police - Other||5||$40,671||$97,610||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||11||$65,689||$71,661||1||$3,903|
|Totals for Government||54||$403,342||$89,632||9||$7,973|
Fort Bragg government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing & Community Development: $2,531,000 ($346.62)
Regular Highways: $719,000 ($98.47)
Police Protection: $132,000 ($18.08)
Water Utilities: $113,000 ($15.48)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $1,778,000 ($243.49)
Sewerage: $849,000 ($116.27)
Water Utilities: $829,000 ($113.53)
Housing & Community Development: $496,000 ($67.93)
Central Staff Services: $393,000 ($53.82)
Regular Highways: $354,000 ($48.48)
Financial Administration: $306,000 ($41.91)
Fire Protection: $248,000 ($33.96)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $110,000 ($15.06)
Parks & Recreation: $98,000 ($13.42)
Judicial and Legal Services: $55,000 ($7.53)
Health Services - Other: $3,000 ($0.41)
- General - Interest on Debt: $208,000 ($28.49)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,117,000 ($289.92)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $330,000 ($45.19)
Fort Bragg government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $1,051,000 ($143.93)
All Other: $272,000 ($37.25)
Regular Highways: $24,000 ($3.29)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,505,000 ($206.11)
Housing & Community Development: $58,000 ($7.94)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $490,000 ($67.10)
Interest Earnings: $443,000 ($60.67)
Special Assessments: $35,000 ($4.79)
Property Sale Other: $13,000 ($1.78)
Rents: $4,000 ($0.55)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,449,000 ($198.44)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,502,000 ($205.70)
General Support: $362,000 ($49.58)
Highways: $144,000 ($19.72)
Transit Utilities: $4,000 ($0.55)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $1,576,000 ($215.83)
Other Selective Sales: $1,350,000 ($184.88)
Property: $1,343,000 ($183.92)
NEC: $256,000 ($35.06)
Public Utilities: $206,000 ($28.21)
Fort Bragg government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $5,500,000 ($753.22)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $5,240,000 ($717.61)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $5,015,000 ($686.80)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $5,375,000 ($736.10)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $225,000 ($30.81)
Water Utilities: $125,000 ($17.12)
Fort Bragg government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $504,000 ($69.02)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $5,947,000 ($814.43)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $441,000 ($60.39)
4.18% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($36,897 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Sonoma County, CA||0.48% ($33,754 average AGI)|
|from Lake County, CA||0.26% ($42,724)|
|from Sacramento County, CA||0.17% ($38,082)|
5.02% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,166 average adjusted gross income)
0.03% of residents moved to foreign countries ($182 average AGI)
Mendocino County: 0.03% California average: 0.10%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Fort Bragg:
- KDAC (1230 AM; 1 kW; FORT BRAGG, CA; Owner: MOON BROADCASTING UKIAH, LLC)
- KPMO (1300 AM; 5 kW; MENDOCINO, CA; Owner: JPR FOUNDATION INC.)
- KLLK (1250 AM; 5 kW; WILLITS, CA; Owner: MOON BROADCASTING UKIAH, LLC)
- KCBS (740 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KTRB (860 AM; 50 kW; MODESTO, CA; Owner: PAPPAS RADIO OF CALIFORNIA, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KNBR (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: KNBR LICO, INC.)
- KGO (810 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: KGO-AM RADIO, INC.)
- KTCT (1050 AM; 50 kW; SAN MATEO, CA; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA RADIO CORP.)
- KFBK (1530 AM; 50 kW; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- KFAX (1100 AM; 50 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: GOLDEN GATE BROADCASTING CO, INC.)
- KIQI (1010 AM; 35 kW; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF SAN FRANCISCO LICENSE CORP.)
- KHTK (1140 AM; 50 kW; SACRAMENTO, CA; Owner: INFINITY RADIO SUBSIDIARY OPERATIONS INC.)
- KFIA (710 AM; 25 kW; CARMICHAEL, CA; Owner: VISTA BROADCASTING INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Fort Bragg:
- KSAY (98.5 FM; FT. BRAGG, CA; Owner: AXELL BROADCASTING)
- KMKX (93.5 FM; WILLITS, CA; Owner: RADIO MILLENNIUM L L C)
- K265DB (100.9 FM; FORT BRAGG, CA; Owner: MOON BROADCASTING UKIAH, LLC)
- KOZT (95.3 FM; FT. BRAGG, CA; Owner: CALIFORNIA RADIO PARTNERS)
- K209EU (89.7 FM; LAYTONVILLE, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KHKL (91.9 FM; LAYTONVILLE, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KMFB (92.7 FM; MENDOCINO, CA; Owner: FOUR RIVERS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KUKI-FM (103.3 FM; UKIAH, CA; Owner: MOON BROADCASTING UKIAH, LLC)
- KZYZ (91.5 FM; WILLITS, CA; Owner: MENDOCINO COUNTY PUBLIC BROADCASTING)
- KZYX (90.7 FM; PHILO, CA; Owner: MENDOCINO COUNTY PUBLIC BROADCASTING)
- KSRT (107.1 FM; CLOVERDALE, CA; Owner: POINT BROADCASTING)
- K264AH (100.7 FM; WILLITS, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- KLVG (103.7 FM; GARBERVILLE, CA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KHUM (104.7 FM; GARBERVILLE, CA; Owner: LOST COAST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KMUD (91.1 FM; GARBERVILLE, CA; Owner: REDWOOD COMMUNITY RADIO, INC.)
- K201HL (88.1 FM; GARBERVILLE, CA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- K235AM (94.9 FM; GARBERVILLE, CA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- KWNE (94.5 FM; UKIAH, CA; Owner: BROADCASTING CORP. OF MENDICINO CTY.)
- KQPM (105.9 FM; UKIAH, CA; Owner: BICOASTAL MEDIA LLC)
- K296ES (107.1 FM; LAKEPORT, CA; Owner: MOON BROADCASTING UKIAH, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Fort Bragg:
- K48BQ (Channel 48; FORT BRAGG, CA; Owner: JOSEPH M. PEREZ)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 4Number of bridges
- 43m141ftTotal length
- $1,055,000Total costs
- 63,400Total average daily traffic
- 2,129Total average daily truck traffic
- 70,298Total future (year 2033) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 36 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Fort Bragg, CA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 80 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Fort Bragg)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Fort Bragg)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 21 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Fort Bragg and their reported violations in the past:GREEN ACRES TRAILER PARK (Population served: 255, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:POMO CAMPGROUND (Population served: 200, Groundwater):
- One minor monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:HIDDEN PINES CAMPGROUND (Population served: 100, Groundwater):
- One routine major monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:CLEONE CAMPGROUND (Population served: 80, Groundwater):
- Monitoring, Check/Repeat/Confirmation - Between JUL-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: Nitrate. Follow-up actions: St AO (w/o penalty) issued (NOV-25-2013)
Past monitoring violations:LEISURE TIME RV PARK (Population served: 80, Groundwater):
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In OCT-2006, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St AO (w/o penalty) issued (NOV-22-2006), St Compliance achieved (NOV-22-2006)
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In SEP-2006, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Admin Penalty assessed (OCT-19-2006)
- One minor monitoring violation
Past health violations:COAST INN AND SPA (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2007, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St AO (w/o penalty) issued (AUG-22-2007)
- One minor monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In DEC-2005, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St AO (w/o penalty) issued (JAN-26-2006)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Fort Bragg that have no violations reported:
- PINE BEACH INN (Population served: 100, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- SHORELINE COTTAGES (Population served: 26, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- MANCHESTER BEACH KOA (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 52
- Hazardous Condition: 28
- Service Call: 28
- Good Intent Call: 7
Incident types - Fort Bragg
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Fort Bragg, California:
- Super 8 Fort Bragg, 888 S Main St, Fort Bragg, California 95437 , Phone: (707) 964-4003, Fax: (707) 964-4076
- Quality Inn & Suites Tradewinds, 400 S Main St, Fort Bragg, California 95437 , Phone: (707) 964-4761, Fax: (707) 964-0372
- Travelodge, 763 N Main St, Fort Bragg, California 95437 , Phone: (707) 964-4787, Fax: (707) 964-0778
- Americas Best Value Seabird Lodge, 191 S, Fort Bragg, California 95437 , Phone: (707) 964-4731, Fax: (707) 961-1779
- Oceanside Inn & Suites, 820 N Main St, Fort Bragg, California 95437 , Phone: (707) 964-4061, Fax: (707) 964-3044
|Most common first names in Fort Bragg, CA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Fort Bragg, CA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (36%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (26%)
- Wood (17%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (10%)
- Utility gas (8%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- No fuel used (1%)
|Businesses in Fort Bragg, CA|
|Best Western||1||Rite Aid||1|
|H&R Block||1||True Value||1|
|Jones New York||1||U.S. Cellular||2|
Fort Bragg compared to California state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Fort Bragg on our top lists:
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in agriculture workers' dormitories on farms (population 1,000+)"
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in industries: Accommodation and food services (population 5,000+)"
- #38 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Retail trade (population 5,000+)"
- #49 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #94 (95437) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the most hotels or motels in 2005"
- #10 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for 3rd party candidates in the 2012 Presidential Election"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Ozone (1-hour) air pollution readings in 2012 (ppm)"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to foreign countries in 2011"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
- #38 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people moving out compared to moving in (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 11 patent applications in 2008-2017.