|Median resident age:||38.6 years|
|Missouri median age:||33.9 years|
Zip codes: 63645.
Fredericktown city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $70,231 (it was $48,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $564.
- White alone - 3,819 (95.8%)
- Hispanic - 73 (1.8%)
- Two or more races - 35 (0.9%)
- Asian alone - 23 (0.6%)
- American Indian alone - 21 (0.5%)
- Black alone - 11 (0.3%)
- Other race alone - 3 (0.08%)
|Long ago on independence square (8741 replies)|
|Is St. Louis a Southern city? (341 replies)|
|Where in Missouri does the South begin? (475 replies)|
|I Thank God For Missouri (118 replies)|
|Cities that are most like St. Louis (251 replies)|
|Updated Missouri map of Midwest/South/ transitional zones (92 replies)|
Latest news from Fredericktown, MO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (16.4%), Irish (16.3%), United States (15.3%), English (9.0%), French (3.0%), Polish (2.7%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1827
Elevation: 743 feet
Land area: 4.27 square miles.
Population density: 955 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Fredericktown:
- High school or higher: 82.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.6%
- Unemployed: 11.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Fredericktown city:
- Never married: 17.5%
- Now married: 54.6%
- Separated: 1.8%
- Widowed: 13.4%
- Divorced: 12.8%
32 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Missouri and other state lists there were 47 registered sex offenders living in Fredericktown, Missouri as of July 05, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Fredericktown to the number of sex offenders is 87 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $559 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $882 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: St. Louis, MO (73.9 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (327.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Junction City, MO (0.9 miles ), Cobalt, MO (1.0 miles) , Mine La Motte, MO (2.0 miles ), Cherokee Pass, MO (2.2 miles ), Marquand, MO (3.4 miles ), Doe Run, MO (4.1 miles ), Farmington, MO (4.1 miles ), Arcadia, MO (4.3 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $160,000
- 1998: 2 buildings, average cost: $155,000
- 1999: 4 buildings, average cost: $95,000
- 2000: 8 buildings, average cost: $58,800
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $109,000
- 2002: 6 buildings, average cost: $53,300
- 2003: 5 buildings, average cost: $118,000
- 2004: 5 buildings, average cost: $118,000
- 2006: 4 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2008: 3 buildings, average cost: $110,000
- 2009: 5 buildings, average cost: $61,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $50,000
- 2012: 7 buildings, average cost: $84,300
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 37.56 N, Longitude: 90.29 W
Area code: 573
|Crime rates in Fredericktown by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 296.0)||486.9||210.6||337.1||242.3||255.1||332.8||310.6||427.6||105.3||195.7||242.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Fredericktown detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.76|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -391 (-9.1%).
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (13%)
- Construction (11%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (34%)
- Retail trade (18%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Finance and insurance (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (5%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (16%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (14%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (7%)
- Extraction workers (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (4%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (9%)
- Health technologists and technicians (7%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (6%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (6%)
- Cashiers (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
- Customer service representatives (4%)
Average climate in Fredericktown, Missouri
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Fredericktown-area historical tornado activity is near Missouri state average. It is 69% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/22/1969, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 11.2 miles away from the Fredericktown city center killed 4 people and injured 14 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 9/22/2006, a category F4 tornado 26.8 miles away from the city center injured 5 people and caused $7 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Fredericktown-area historical earthquake activity is near Missouri state average. It is 73% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 49.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 145.1 miles away from Fredericktown center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 73.6 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG) earthquake occurred 133.0 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 157.4 miles away from Fredericktown center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 140.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Madison County (15) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 6, Winter Storms: 6, Tornadoes: 5, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Johnny Schulte - Baseball player and coach.
Hospitals and medical centers in Fredericktown:
- SAFE HARBOR HOSPICE INC (101 KINGSBURY)
- RAI CARE CENTER ARMORY ST (105 ARMORY STREET)
- MADISON MEDICAL CENTER HOME HEALTH AGENCY (611 WEST MAIN STREET)
- CLARU DEVILLE HEALTHCARE (200 BROWN SHOE DRIVE)
- CLARU DEVILLE NURSING CENTER (105 SPRUCE STREET)
- MADISON MEDICAL CENTER (611 WEST MAIN STREET, PO BOX 431)
- MADISON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (100 S WOOD AND W COLLEGE)
Airports and heliports located in Fredericktown:
- Fredericktown Regional Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 50, Itinerant Ops: 1,400, Local Ops: 1,000, Military Ops: 20)
- Phillips Airport (Runways: 1)
- Madison Memorial Heliport
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Fredericktown:
- Mineral Area College (about 23 miles; Park Hills, MO; Full-time enrollment: 2,837)
- Southeast Missouri State University (about 46 miles; Cape Girardeau, MO; FT enrollment: 9,678)
- Jefferson College (about 51 miles; Hillsboro, MO; FT enrollment: 3,975)
- Three Rivers Community College (about 55 miles; Poplar Bluff, MO; FT enrollment: 3,360)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 61 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- John A Logan College (about 68 miles; Carterville, IL; FT enrollment: 3,995)
- Southwestern Illinois College (about 70 miles; Belleville, IL; FT enrollment: 9,085)
Public high school in Fredericktown:
- Fredericktown High School (Students: 632; Location: 805 E Hwy 72; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Fredericktown:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Mineral Area Junior College is located in Park Hills Mo. which is about 25 miles north of Fredericktown on Highway 67. The college currently has 3,000 students enrolled. Thought you might want to add that to your college section.
Notable location: Fredericktown Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Church in Fredericktown: Saint Michaels Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Saint Michaels Catholic Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoir: City Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Saline Creek (A), Tollar Branch (B), Village Creek (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Fredericktown: City Lake Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Longhorn Motel (6795 Highway 67), Madison Inn Lodge (730 Madison Plaza Drive), Econo Lodge (740 Madison Plaza Dr), Park Lane Motel (1784 Business Route 67).
Courts: Fredericktown City - City Hall- Municipal Court (124 North Main Street), Madison-County - Court House- Health Department (806 West College Avenue).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 98.7. This is worse than average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2010 was 2.53. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 24.7 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2003 was 6.70. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 22.3 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 37.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.9 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2003 was 0.223. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 20.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Fredericktown and their reported violations in the past:FREDERICKTOWN (Population served: 4,200, Surface water):
Past health violations:PINECREST CAMP (Population served: 140, Groundwater):
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2009 and DEC-2009, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (FEB-17-2010), St Public Notif received (MAR-31-2010)
- MCL, Average - Between JUL-2009 and SEP-2009, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (DEC-31-2009), St Compliance achieved (FEB-17-2010)
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2009 and JUN-2009, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (NOV-02-2009), St Compliance achieved (FEB-17-2010)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2009 and MAR-2009, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (JUN-04-2009), St Compliance achieved (FEB-17-2010)
Past health violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JAN-2006, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-27-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JAN-27-2006), St Public Notif received (FEB-21-2006), St Compliance achieved (JAN-22-2014)
(10.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 0.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 34.1% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
People in group quarters in Fredericktown in 2010:
- 66 people in hospitals with patients who have no usual home elsewhere
- 44 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 17 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
People in group quarters in Fredericktown in 2000:
- 105 people in wards in general hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere
- 89 people in nursing homes
- 19 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 17 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Fredericktown compared to Missouri state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Fredericktown (2011 data):
- New Era Bank: Walk-Up-drive-in Branch at 509 West Main Street, branch established on 1966/06/27; at 101 South Mine La Motte, branch established on 1934/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $278.8 mil, Deposits: $238.2 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: New Era Bancorporation, Inc.
- Great Southern Bank: Fredericktown Branch at 100 Pine Castle Estate Boulevard, branch established on 1995/02/06. Info updated 2012/02/03: Bank assets: $3,788.7 mil, Deposits: $2,986.3 mil, headquarters in Reeds Spring, MO, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 109 total offices, Holding Company: Great Southern Bancorp, Inc.
- Ozarks Federal Savings and Loan Association: 217 West Main Branch at 217 West Main, branch established on 1930/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $230.5 mil, Deposits: $199.0 mil, headquarters in Farmington, MO, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 5 total offices
- First State Community Bank: Fredericktown Branch at 713 West Main Street, branch established on 1986/03/13. Info updated 2011/01/03: Bank assets: $1,303.2 mil, Deposits: $1,092.4 mil, headquarters in Farmington, MO, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 34 total offices, Holding Company: First State Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (59%)
- Electricity (39%)
- Wood (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Fredericktown city (based on Madison County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 58.36%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Non-Charismatic Churches Independent||National Association of Free Will Baptists||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church|
|Name||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||Lutheran Church||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Church of the Nazarene||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Madison County:||1.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Madison County:||7.40 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$9,536||$38,144||8||$2,953|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,300||$27,600||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$18,828||$32,277||1||$1,107|
|Streets and Highways||5||$13,007||$31,217||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||6||$13,209||$26,418||3||$2,405|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$1,793||$21,516||2||$1,765|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$2,863||$34,356||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||38||$101,731||$32,126||35||$11,929|
6.79% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,522 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from St. Francois County, MO||2.20% ($22,656 average AGI)|
|from St. Louis County, MO||0.37% ($30,733)|
|from Bollinger County, MO||0.29% ($20,833)|
6.83% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($24,996 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Fredericktown:
- KYLS (1450 AM; 1 kW; FREDERICKTOWN, MO; Owner: DOCKINS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- KREI (800 AM; 1 kW; FARMINGTON, MO; Owner: KREI, INC.)
- WSDZ (1260 AM; 20 kW; BELLEVILLE, IL)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- KZIM (960 AM; 5 kW; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: ZIMMER RADIO OF MID-MISSOURI, INC)
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KAPE (1550 AM; 5 kW; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- KWOC (930 AM; 5 kW; POPLAR BLUFF, MO; Owner: ZIMMER RADIO OF MID-MISSOURI, INC)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Fredericktown:
- KTJJ (98.5 FM; FARMINGTON, MO; Owner: KREI, INC.)
- KYLS-FM (95.9 FM; IRONTON, MO; Owner: DOCKINS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KBDZ (93.1 FM; PERRYVILLE, MO; Owner: D/B/A DONZE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KDBB (104.3 FM; BONNE TERRE, MO; Owner: MKS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KBGM (91.1 FM; PARK HILLS, MO; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KYRX (97.3 FM; MARBLE HILL, MO; Owner: DANA R. WITHERS)
- KPWB-FM (104.9 FM; PIEDMONT, MO; Owner: HUNT BROADCASTING GROUP, INC.)
- KPNT (105.7 FM; ST. GENEVIEVE, MO; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KMHM (104.1 FM; LUTESVILLE, MO; Owner: HAROLD L. LAWDER)
- KEZS-FM (102.9 FM; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: ZIMMER BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- KGMO (100.7 FM; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- KHZR (97.7 FM; POTOSI, MO; Owner: FOUR HIM ENTERPRISES, L.L.C.)
TV broadcast stations around Fredericktown:
- KBSI (Channel 23; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: KBSI LICENSEE L.P.)
- KFVS-TV (Channel 12; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 3
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 4
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 1
- Fatalities: 3
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 7
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 107
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 164
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 36
- Fatalities: 117
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 270
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 13
Fredericktown fatal accident list:
Dec 16, 2005 11:40 PM, Us-67, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: Inconsistent data
Feb 23, 1998 05:08 PM, Sr-72, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Total length: 23 meters (75ft)
Total costs: $1,117,000
Total average daily traffic: 10,155
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,086
Total future (year 2031) average daily traffic: 14,062
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Fredericktown)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:42 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- Cedar Mountain 8.5 Mi Ssw (Lat: 37.453389 Lon: -90.375667), Call Sign: KBT418
Assigned Frequencies: 48.1800 MHz
Grant Date: 12/02/2004, Expiration Date: 12/04/2014
Registrant: Allgeier Martin & Associates Inc, 7231 E 24th Street, Joplin, MO 64803-2627, Phone: (417) 680-7200, Fax: (417) 680-7300, Email:
- Bus Route 67 & Windsor Dr (Lat: 37.537889 Lon: -90.300667), Type: Pole, Structure height: 9.1 m, Call Sign: WQAE600
Assigned Frequencies: 153.425 MHz
Grant Date: 05/17/2004, Expiration Date: 05/17/2014, Certifier: Tim D Allgier
Registrant: Atlas License Company, 1725a N. Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219, Phone: (317) 351-4865, Fax: (317) 351-4870, Email:
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1
- Call Sign: KA57088
Assigned Frequencies: 161.640 MHz, 161.760 MHz
Grant Date: 12/19/1980, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021
Registrant: Dockins Broadcast Group, LLC, 900 East Karsch Blvd., Farmington, MO 63640
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:45 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Fredericktown)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Fredericktown)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 49
- Hazardous Condition: 6
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Fredericktown
|Businesses in Fredericktown, MO|
|Domino's Pizza||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.