|Median resident age:||47.1 years|
|Tennessee median age:||39.3 years|
Zip codes: 38562.
Gainesboro town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $106,107 (it was $66,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $332.
- White alone - 949 (98.6%)
- Hispanic - 5 (0.5%)
- Black alone - 3 (0.3%)
- Two or more races - 3 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 1 (0.1%)
- Asian alone - 1 (0.1%)
|Sold property in IL, ready to look near Jackson, TN (37 replies)|
|Restaurants in Cookeville/Crossville (103 replies)|
|News, 5 Cities Where Poverty is Soaring, Cookeville on the list. (16 replies)|
|Looking to relocate to East Tennessee... Need help, please! (15 replies)|
|Looking for a small safe town in Tennessee to raise our kids (10 replies)|
|Cookeville Area Photos (149 replies)|
Latest news from Gainesboro, TN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (41.1%), Irish (12.8%), English (11.6%), German (5.4%), Dutch (2.1%), Scotch-Irish (1.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1905
Elevation: 565 feet
Land area: 1.56 square miles.
|Population density: 608 people per square mile||(low).|
For population 25 years and over in Gainesboro:
- High school or higher: 76.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.9%
- Unemployed: 4.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Gainesboro town:
- Never married: 19.9%
- Now married: 43.3%
- Separated: 7.9%
- Widowed: 13.1%
- Divorced: 15.9%
22 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 14 registered sex offenders living in Gainesboro, Tennessee as of January 25, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Gainesboro to the number of sex offenders is 68 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $694 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $569 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Murfreesboro, TN (54.0 miles , pop. 68,816).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Nashville-Davidson, TN (63.4 miles , pop. 545,524).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (394.3 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Burristown, TN (2.4 miles ), North of the River, TN (2.5 miles ), Granville, TN (2.5 miles ), Dodson Branch, TN (2.8 miles ), Hilham, TN (3.5 miles ), Buffalo Valley, TN (3.8 miles ), Baxter, TN (3.8 miles ), Celina, TN (3.9 miles ).
Latitude: 36.36 N, Longitude: 85.65 W
Area code: 931
|Crime rates in Gainesboro by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||188.9||200.0||186.6||323.2||458.5||215.4||259.9||195.5||248.8||130.9||234.8||361.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Gainesboro detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||5.25|
- Retail trade (32%)
- Construction (17%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (6%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Health care and social assistance (14%)
- Finance and insurance (13%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (15%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (8%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (8%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (8%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (6%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Other protective service workers including supervisors (3%)
- Registered nurses (9%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (8%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Supervisors and other personal care and service workers except personal appearance, transportation, and child care workers (5%)
- Computer specialists (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (5%)
Average climate in Gainesboro, Tennessee
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Gainesboro-area historical tornado activity is near Tennessee state average. It is 51% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 23.3 miles away from the Gainesboro town center killed 10 people and injured 51 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 tornado 25.6 miles away from the town center killed 10 people and injured 113 people and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Gainesboro-area historical earthquake activity is near Tennessee state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 189.7 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 158.6 miles away from Gainesboro center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 129.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 162.4 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 102.3 miles away from Gainesboro center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 209.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Jackson County (21) is a lot greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 19
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 17, Floods: 16, Tornadoes: 7, Winds: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowfall: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Alvan Cullem Gillem - Union Army general, Charlotte Burks - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Gainesboro:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Gainesboro:
- CELINA HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; CELINA, TN)
- CUMBERLAND RIVER HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 16 miles away; CELINA, TN)
- COOKEVILLE DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 16 miles away; COOKEVILLE, TN)
- HIGHLAND RIM HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 16 miles away; COOKEVILLE, TN)
- THE PALACE (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; RED BOILING SPRINGS, TN)
Airports located in Gainesboro:
- Jackson County Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 130, Local Ops: 2,150, Military Ops: 157)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Gainesboro:
- Tennessee Technological University (about 16 miles; Cookeville, TN; Full-time enrollment: 9,761)
- Volunteer State Community College (about 47 miles; Gallatin, TN; FT enrollment: 5,311)
- Middle Tennessee State University (about 54 miles; Murfreesboro, TN; FT enrollment: 21,628)
- Lindsey Wilson College (about 55 miles; Columbia, KY; FT enrollment: 2,552)
- Western Kentucky University (about 63 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 63 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 2,794)
- Trevecca Nazarene University (about 64 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 2,223)
Public high school in Gainesboro:
- Jackson County High School (Students: 523; Location: 190 Blue Devil Lane; Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Gainesboro:
Public elementary/middle schools in Gainesboro:
Notable locations in Gainesboro: Gainesboro City Fire Department (A), Jackson County Rescue Squad (B), Jackson County Central Volunteer Fire Department (C), Jackson County Courthouse (D), Jackson County Ambulance Service (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Gainesboro include: Gibson Avenue Church (A), Gainesboro First Baptist Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Rivers and creeks: Doe Creek (A), Roaring River (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Court: Jackson County - Circuit Court Clerk (101 East Hill Road).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 39.4. This is significantly better than average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2007 was 2.13. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 17.8 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2007 was 1.72. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.2 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2007 was 44.0. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 17.8 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.63. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.1 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Gainesboro and their reported violations in the past:JACKSON COUNTY UD #3 (Population served: 1791, Purch_surface_water):
Past health violations:JACKSON COUNTY UD #2 (Population served: 1424, Purch_surface_water):
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2005 and JUN-2005, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-26-2005), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-26-2005), St Public Notif received (AUG-03-2005), St Compliance achieved (SEP-07-2005)
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - In JUL-2001, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (JUL-13-2001), St Public Notif requested (AUG-31-2001), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-31-2001)
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2006 and JUN-2006, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2006 and MAR-2006, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif received (FEB-28-2006), St Public Notif requested (APR-19-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-19-2006)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2005 and DEC-2005, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-02-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-02-2006), St Public Notif received (FEB-28-2006)
- Follow-up and Routine Tap Sampling - Between JAN-1994 and DEC-1994, Contaminant: Lead & Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (JUL-28-1994), St Public Notif requested (AUG-15-1994), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-15-1994), St Public Notif received (OCT-12-1994), St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-21-1994), St Compliance achieved (DEC-31-1994)
- One minor monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Gainesboro that have no violations reported:
- JACKSON COUNTY UD #4 (Population served: 1703, Primary Water Source Type: Purch_groundwater_under_infl_of_surface_water)
- JACKSON COUNTY UD #1 (Population served: 409, Primary Water Source Type: Purch_surface_water)
(34.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.0 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.0% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Gainesboro in 2010:
- 95 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 79 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 3 people in group homes intended for adults
13 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Gainesboro compared to Tennessee state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Gainesboro (2011 data):
- Citizens Bank of Lafayette: Gainesboro Branch at 116 South Grundy Quarles Highway, branch established on 2004/03/19. Info updated 2009/11/20: Bank assets: $441.8 mil, Deposits: $369.5 mil, headquarters in Lafayette, TN, positive income, 11 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens Bancorp Investment, Inc.
- FSGBANK, National Association: Jackson Bank & Trust Branch at 307 Hull Ave, branch established on 1916/01/01. Info updated 2007/10/03: Bank assets: $1,111.8 mil, Deposits: $1,020.8 mil, headquarters in Chattanooga, TN, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 30 total offices, Holding Company: First Security Group, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (74%)
- Utility gas (23%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
Religion statistics for Gainesboro town (based on Jackson County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 34.76%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Churches of Christ||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||The Wesleyan Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Jackson County:||2.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tennessee:||1.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jackson County:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$1,020|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$11,050||$22,100||2||$1,445|
|Streets and Highways||3||$5,865||$23,460||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$3,995||$23,970||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||22||$43,265||$23,599||4||$2,465|
7.58% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 200529,661 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Putnam County, TN||2.60% ($22,602 average AGI)|
|from Overton County, TN||0.50% ($19,316)|
|from Davidson County, TN||0.29% ($70,091)|
7.45% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 200622,673 ($ average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Gainesboro:
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WATX (1590 AM; 2 kW; ALGOOD, TN; Owner: JWC BROADCASTING)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WFLI (1070 AM; 50 kW; LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN, TN; Owner: WFLI, INC.)
- WPTN (780 AM; daytime; 1 kW; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WHUB (1400 AM; 1 kW; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WPLN (1430 AM; 15 kW; MADISON, TN)
Strongest FM radio stations in Gainesboro:
- WBXE (93.7 FM; BAXTER, TN; Owner: JWC BROADCASTING)
- WGSQ (94.7 FM; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WLQK (95.9 FM; LIVINGSTON, TN; Owner: JWC BROADCASTING)
- WWOG (90.9 FM; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: SOMERSET EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING FOUNDATION)
- WLIV-FM (104.7 FM; MONTEREY, TN; Owner: WKXN INC)
- WGIC (98.5 FM; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WVFB (101.5 FM; CELINA, TN; Owner: ELIZABETH BERNICE WHITTIMORE)
- WKXD-FM (106.9 FM; MONTEREY, TN; Owner: JWC BROADCASTING)
- W206AJ (89.1 FM; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WUCZ (104.1 FM; CARTHAGE, TN; Owner: WOOD BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WHRS (91.7 FM; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: NASHVILLE PUBLIC RADIO)
- WKWY (102.7 FM; TOMPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: J.K. WHITTIMORE)
- WMOT (89.5 FM; MURFREESBORO, TN; Owner: MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WLCT (102.1 FM; LAFAYETTE, TN; Owner: LAFAYETTE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Gainesboro:
- WCTE (Channel 22; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: UPPER CUMBERLAND BROADCAST COUNCIL)
- WPGD (Channel 50; HENDERSONVILLE, TN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- Fatal accident count: 7
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 10
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 6
- Fatalities: 9
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 16
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 149
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 235
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 52
- Fatalities: 164
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 379
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 14
Total length: 56 meters (184ft)
Total costs: $1,179,000
Total average daily traffic: 23,410
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,200
Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic: 35,296
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Gainesboro)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:30 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- Water Tank Off St Hwy 53 1000 N Brown Rd (Lat: 36.370889 Lon: -85.650806), Call Sign: KNJC839, Licensee ID: L00103937
Assigned Frequencies: 173.312 MHz
Grant Date: 03/03/2000, Expiration Date: 01/10/2005, Cancellation Date: 03/12/2005
Registrant: City Of Gainesboro, Gainesboro, TN 38562, Phone: (615) 268-9315
- Atop Fire Tower Mountain .7 Mi Nw (Lat: 36.357278 Lon: -85.670250), Type: Tower, Structure height: 17 m, Call Sign: WPRJ559
Assigned Frequencies: 155.400 MHz, 155.400 MHz
Grant Date: 08/15/2005, Expiration Date: 10/13/2015, Certifier: Garry Jones
Registrant: Washington Radio Reports, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440, Email:
- St Hwy 56 5 Mi S (Lat: 36.285333 Lon: -85.623028), Call Sign: KAR491, Licensee ID: L00006199
Assigned Frequencies: 35.1600 MHz
Grant Date: 12/13/2003, Expiration Date: 02/08/2014
Registrant: Twin Lakes Telephone Cooperative Corp, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- CONTROL STATION, Call Sign: WPXK597
Assigned Frequencies: 159.127 MHz
Grant Date: 04/24/2013, Expiration Date: 04/23/2023, Certifier: Garry W Jones
Registrant: Jackson County 911, 316 N Murray St, Gainesboro, TN 38562, Phone: (931) 268-3925, Fax: (931) 268-3044, Email:
- 3460 Grandville Hwy 53 (Lat: 36.304667 Lon: -85.712722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 30.5 m, Call Sign: WQCD332, Licensee ID: L00176723
Assigned Frequencies: 48.5800 MHz
Grant Date: 02/03/2005, Expiration Date: 02/03/2015, Certifier: J S Pittman
Registrant: Texas Eastern Communications, Inc., 5400 Westheimer Court, Houston, TX 77056-5310, Phone: (713) 627-5650, Fax: (713) 386-4185
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- GAINESBORO, 3.5 Mi Sse (Lat: 36.311667 Lon: -85.631667), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.9 m, Overall height: 59.4 m, Call Sign: WMW611
Assigned Frequencies: 6615.00 MHz, 10592.5 MHz
Grant Date: 01/04/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021
Registrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- Gainesboro, Lat: 36.311639 Lon: -85.632000, Type: Tower, Structure height: 81.7 m, Overall height: 84.1 m, Call Sign: WQJW781
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/27/2009, Expiration Date: 11/30/2018, Certifier: Carolyn Malone
Registrant: Halo Wireless, 12770 Coit Road, Suite 541, Dallas, TX 75251, Phone: (972) 628-3695, Fax: (972) 628-3695, Email:
- GAINESBORO, 3.6 Mi Sse Of (Lat: 36.311722 Lon: -85.631917), Overall height: 81.7 m, Call Sign: KIM86
Assigned Frequencies: 3770.00 MHz, 3770.00 MHz, 3710.00 MHz, 3710.00 MHz, 3930.00 MHz, 3930.00 MHz, 3790.00 MHz, 3790.00 MHz, 4170.00 MHz, 4170.00 MHz... (+16 more)
Grant Date: 01/16/1990, Expiration Date: 02/01/2000, Cancellation Date: 01/27/1998
Registrant: At&t Corp, 1200 Peachtree St 15w24, Atlanta, GA 30309
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 0.7 Miles North West Of, Gainesboro, Tennessee. (Lat: 36.357278 Lon: -85.670250), Call Sign: WRV927
Assigned Frequencies: 152.090 MHz
Grant Date: 09/21/1999, Expiration Date: 04/01/2009, Cancellation Date: 03/09/2005
Registrant: Page A Phone Inc, 696 South Willow Ave. Suite 4, Cookeville, TN 38506, Phone: (931) 526-8533, Fax: (931) 526-5205, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Gainesboro)
FAA Registered Aircraft:7
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172S (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 363SP , Serial Number: 172S8781, Year manufactured: 2001, Airworthiness Date: 03/22/2001
Registrant (Individual): Truman B Stearnes, 489 Roddy Hollow Rd, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Aircraft: RYAN AERONAUTICAL ST3KR (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: KINNER R5 SERIES (160 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 46503 , Serial Number: 1290, Year manufactured: 1941, Airworthiness Date: 03/31/1956
Registrant (Individual): David R Ford, Po Box 6, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-160 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5851W , Serial Number: 28-2308, Year manufactured: 1965, Airworthiness Date: 03/22/1965
Registrant (Individual): Hugh R Cameron, Po Box 707, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5995U , Serial Number: 28-26813, Year manufactured: 1970, Airworthiness Date: 05/26/1970
Registrant (Individual): Alexander Y Shibakov, 850 York Hwy, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Aircraft: SMITH LIVIA LIVHAWK (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX SEE BOMBADIER (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 675G , Serial Number: 002, Year manufactured: 2006, Airworthiness Date: 02/19/2006
Registrant (Individual): Ronald R Rakaska, 2975 Free State Rd, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Aircraft: YOUNG JAMES E LOEHLE 5151 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: BOMBARDIER ROTAX (ALL) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 909KW , Serial Number: 5151-150968831/1001, Year manufactured: 2000, Airworthiness Date: 05/15/2001
Registrant (Individual): James E Young, 153 Ward Ln, Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182P (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 120 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 93SR , Serial Number: 18262330, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 08/16/1973
Registrant (Individual): David R Ford, Po Box 6, Gainesboro, TN 38562
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 64
- Hazardous Condition: 14
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Gainesboro
|Most common first names in Gainesboro, TN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Gainesboro, TN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Gainesboro, TN|
Gainesboro on our top lists:
- #68 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of females"
- #20 (38562) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Egyptian first ancestries"
- #22 (38562) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of United States or American first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"