|Median resident age:||34.6 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 32440.
Graceville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $67,072 (it was $58,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $456.
- White alone - 1,572 (69.0%)
- Black alone - 551 (24.2%)
- Hispanic - 95 (4.2%)
- Two or more races - 46 (2.0%)
- American Indian alone - 7 (0.3%)
- Asian alone - 4 (0.2%)
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 3 (0.1%)
|Southern hospitality, is Florida part of the south? (256 replies)|
|College student married with kids looking for a safe place in Tally (2 replies)|
|Is there any part of Florida that could be called "Southern" any more? (58 replies)|
|Thinking about moving to FL from Cali (42 replies)|
|Low priced homes in Florida (37 replies)|
Latest news from Graceville, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (13.6%), United States (11.0%), German (7.0%), English (6.0%), Scottish (3.6%), French (2.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 150 feet
Land area: 4.30 square miles.
Population density: 520 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Graceville:
- High school or higher: 74.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.3%
- Unemployed: 6.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Graceville city:
- Never married: 42.3%
- Now married: 28.7%
- Separated: 2.4%
- Widowed: 15.4%
- Divorced: 11.2%
46 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 22 registered sex offenders living in Graceville, Florida as of March 29, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Graceville to the number of sex offenders is 101 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $787 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $244 (0.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Dothan, AL (19.6 miles , pop. 57,737).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Montgomery, AL (107.0 miles , pop. 201,568).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (594.6 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Noma, FL (2.5 miles ), Campbellton, FL (2.6 miles ), Jacob City, FL (2.8 miles ), Esto, FL (2.8 miles ), Madrid, AL (2.9 miles ), Slocomb, AL (3.4 miles ), Chipley, FL (3.5 miles ), Malvern, AL (3.6 miles ).
Latitude: 30.96 N, Longitude: 85.51 W
Area code: 850
|Crime rates in Graceville by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||201.7||350.0||189.3||241.1||246.3||155.6||137.2||142.7||117.9||193.3||134.7||155.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Graceville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.06|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -336 (-12.3%).
- Other services, except public administration (27%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (14%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Construction (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (30%)
- Educational services (20%)
- Accommodation and food services (11%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Information (4%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (8%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (8%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (8%)
- Religious workers (7%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Other teachers and instructors, education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Other protective service workers including supervisors (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (6%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (4%)
Average climate in Graceville, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Graceville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Florida state average. It is 46% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/1/2007, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 32.8 miles away from the Graceville city center killed 9 people and injured 50 people and caused $250 million in damages.
On 12/29/1973, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 27.9 miles away from the city center injured 11 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Graceville-area historical earthquake activity is significantly above Florida state average. It is 86% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 104.8 miles away from the city center
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 332.7 miles away from Graceville center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 197.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 244.6 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 267.9 miles away from Graceville center
On 11/7/2004 at 11:20:21, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 184.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Jackson County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 6, Tropical Storms: 4, Fires: 3, Floods: 2, Storms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: James Henry Deese - Aerospace engineer, Neal Anderson - College football player, Colston Weatherington - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Graceville:
Airports located in Graceville:
- Kirkland Airport (Runways: 1)
Operable nuclear power plants near Graceville:
- 20 miles: Joseph M. Farley 1 and 2 in Dothan, AL.
College/University in Graceville:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Graceville:
- George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan (about 25 miles; Dothan, AL; Full-time enrollment: 3,611)
- Enterprise State Community College (about 31 miles; Enterprise, AL; FT enrollment: 2,101)
- Gulf Coast State College (about 55 miles; Panama City, FL; FT enrollment: 4,474)
- Bainbridge State College (about 59 miles; Bainbridge, GA; FT enrollment: 2,308)
- Troy University (about 64 miles; Troy, AL; FT enrollment: 16,148)
- Northwest Florida State College (about 65 miles; Niceville, FL; FT enrollment: 5,052)
- Tallahassee Community College (about 79 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,904)
Notable location: The City of Graceville Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Little Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 56.1. This is better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 24.1. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 9.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2004 was 21.7. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2004 was 13.3. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 20.4 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Graceville and their reported violations in the past:HAMILTON'S CONVENIENCE STORE AND DELI (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- One routine major monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Graceville that have no violations reported:
- GRACEVILLE, CITY OF (Population served: 4,000, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(27.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 29.8% for Black residents, 100.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Graceville in 2010:
- 174 people in college/university student housing
- 141 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 7 people in hospitals with patients who have no usual home elsewhere
- 2 people in in-patient hospice facilities
People in group quarters in Graceville in 2000:
- 112 people in nursing homes
- 89 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 4 people in hospitals/wards and hospices for chronically ill
- 4 people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill
Graceville compared to Florida state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
Banks with branches in Graceville (2011 data):
- Bank of Jackson County: Bank Of Jackson County at 5381 Cliff Street, branch established on 1934/09/06. Info updated 2007/06/27: Bank assets: $27.4 mil, Deposits: $26.3 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Bjc Holdings,inc.
- Peoples Bank of Graceville: Peoples Bank Of Graceville at 5306 Brown St, branch established on 1974/07/12. Info updated 2007/02/22: Bank assets: $77.0 mil, Deposits: $63.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Pbg Financial Services, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (87%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (9%)
- Utility gas (4%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Graceville city (based on Jackson County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 41.52%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Assemblies of God||National Association of Free Will Baptists||LDS (Mormon) Church|
|Name||International Pentecostal Holiness Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Catholic Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Jackson County:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jackson County:||1.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jackson County:||4.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.46 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$17,690||$30,326||0||$0|
|Police - Other||2||$10,957||$65,742||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||6||$17,619||$35,238||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||4||$10,957||$32,871||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||29||$97,148||$40,199||0||$0|
5.59% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,396 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bay County, FL||0.37% ($25,821 average AGI)|
|from Houston County, AL||0.33% ($24,647)|
|from Calhoun County, FL||0.32% ($21,755)|
6.36% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,437 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Graceville:
- WOOF (560 AM; 5 kW; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: WOOF, INC.)
- WQLS (1200 AM; 10 kW; OZARK, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WTKN (1560 AM; daytime; 5 kW; DALEVILLE, AL; Owner: JOSEPH A. ADAMS, SR.)
- WBGC (1240 AM; 1 kW; CHIPLEY, FL; Owner: JACQUELYN COLLIER PEMBROKE)
- WZEP (1460 AM; 10 kW; DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, FL; Owner: WALTON COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAGF (1320 AM; 3 kW; DOTHAN, AL)
- WTCL (1580 AM; daytime; 10 kW; CHATTAHOOCHEE, FL; Owner: METZ, INC.)
- WASG (550 AM; 25 kW; ATMORE, AL; Owner: 550 AM, INC)
- WTOT (980 AM; 1 kW; MARIANNA, FL; Owner: MFR, INC.)
- WGTX (1280 AM; 5 kW; DE FUNIAK SPRINGS, FL)
- WYBT (1000 AM; daytime; 5 kW; BLOUNTSTOWN, FL; Owner: BLOUNTSTOWN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WEBY (1330 AM; 25 kW; MILTON, FL; Owner: SPINNAKER LICENSE CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Graceville:
- WTOT-FM (101.7 FM; GRACEVILLE, FL; Owner: GRF, INC.)
- WDJR (96.9 FM; ENTERPRISE, AL; Owner: GULF SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WOOF-FM (99.7 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: WOOF, INC.)
- WTVY-FM (95.5 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: STYLES BROADCASTING OF DOTHAN, INC.)
- WFSY (98.5 FM; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRJM-FM (93.7 FM; GENEVA, AL; Owner: STAGE DOOR DEVELOPMENT, INC.)
- WAGF-FM (101.3 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: WILSON BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WYYX (97.7 FM; BONIFAY, FL; Owner: STYLES MEDIA GROUP, LLC)
- WRWA (88.7 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: TROY STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WPAP-FM (92.5 FM; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WVOB (91.3 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: BETHANY BIBLE COLLEGE & B.T.S. INC.)
- WKMX (106.7 FM; ENTERPRISE, AL; Owner: WKMX, INC.)
- WJJN (92.1 FM; COLUMBIA, AL; Owner: WILSON BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WDYF (90.3 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: FAITH BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WESP (102.5 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: GULF SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WTYS-FM (94.1 FM; MARIANNA, FL; Owner: JAMES L. ADAMS, JR.)
- WJAQ (100.9 FM; MARIANNA, FL; Owner: MFR, INC.)
- WXUS (100.5 FM; FORT RUCKER, AL; Owner: SKYWAY BROADCASTING, LTD.)
- W291AD (106.1 FM; MARIANNA, FL; Owner: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WGTF (89.5 FM; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: DOTHAN COMMUNITY EDUCL. RADIO, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Graceville:
- WTVY (Channel 4; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WDFX-TV (Channel 34; OZARK, AL; Owner: WAITT LICENSE CO. OF ALABAMA, L.L.C.)
- WJJN-LP (Channel 5; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: JAMES WILSON, III)
- WBIF (Channel 51; MARIANNA, FL; Owner: MARIANNA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WDHN (Channel 18; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: MORRIS NETWORK OF ALABAMA, INC.)
- WMBB (Channel 13; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WJHG-TV (Channel 7; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: WJHG LICENSEE CORP.)
- W41BN (Channel 41; DOTHAN, AL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WPGX (Channel 28; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: WAITT LICENSE CO. OF FLORIDA, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 8
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 9
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 4
- Fatalities: 8
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 15
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 166
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 255
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 54
- Fatalities: 180
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 442
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 31
Total length: 8 meters (26ft)
Total average daily traffic: 10,800
Total average daily truck traffic: 956
Total future (year 2031) average daily traffic: 18,685
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Graceville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:28 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Graceville, FL)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- GRACEVILLE, Int Hwys 2 & 171 1 Mi W (Lat: 30.962500 Lon: -85.540278), Type: Tower, Structure height: 103.6 m, Overall height: 109.1 m, Call Sign: WNEK331
Assigned Frequencies: 6063.80 MHz, 5945.20 MHz
Grant Date: 06/03/2010, Expiration Date: 08/16/2020
Registrant: Powersouth Energy Cooperative, 2027 East Three Notch St., Andalusia, AL 36420, Phone: (334) 427-3245, Fax: (334) 427-3439, Email:
- Electrical Substation Near Int Hwy 2 & 71 (Lat: 30.962389 Lon: -85.540194), Overall height: 103.6 m, Call Sign: WPND207
Assigned Frequencies: 928.731 MHz, 952.731 MHz
Grant Date: 01/29/2002, Expiration Date: 04/01/2012, Cancellation Date: 06/02/2012
Registrant: Powersouth Energy Cooperative, 2027 East Three Notch St., Andalusia, AL 36420, Phone: (334) 427-3000, Fax: (334) 427-3439, Email:
- HICKS HILL, 4287 Piano Road (Lat: 30.881667 Lon: -85.561583), Type: Pole, Structure height: 71 m, Call Sign: WQFS889
Assigned Frequencies: 6840.00 MHz, 6800.00 MHz
Grant Date: 09/26/2006, Expiration Date: 09/26/2016, Cancellation Date: 03/11/2011, Certifier: Kellye Abernathy
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 5601 Legacy Drive, Ms: A-3, Plano, TX 75024, Phone: (469) 229-7471, Fax: (469) 229-7297, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:7
- Call Sign: KA9TZY, Licensee ID: L00632880
Grant Date: 10/26/2004, Expiration Date: 01/23/2015, Certifier: Arthur P Obar Jr
Registrant: Arthur P Obar Jr, 1094 White Ave, Graceville, FL 32440
- Call Sign: KB4OUR, Licensee ID: L01042945
Grant Date: 07/20/2005, Expiration Date: 10/12/2015, Certifier: Charlotte J Owens
Registrant: Charlotte J Owens, 1071 8th Ave, Graceville, FL 32440
- Call Sign: KE4OQM, Licensee ID: L00811198
Grant Date: 04/27/2004, Expiration Date: 07/15/2014, Certifier: Lind M Parish
Registrant: Lind M Parish, Graceville, FL 32440
- Call Sign: KF4DYS, Licensee ID: L00136011
Grant Date: 10/04/2005, Expiration Date: 10/13/2015
Registrant: James J Foor Jr, 4719 Peanut Rd, Graceville, FL 32440
- Call Sign: KF4HKM, Licensee ID: L00592297
Grant Date: 01/27/2006, Expiration Date: 03/05/2016, Cancellation Date: 03/04/2006
Registrant: Larry L Graham, 5019 Peanut Road, Graceville, FL 32440
- Call Sign: KF3CRD, Previous Call Sign: KF4HKM, Licensee ID: L00592297
Grant Date: 03/04/2006, Expiration Date: 03/04/2016, Certifier: Larry L Graham
Registrant: Larry L Graham, 5019 Peanut Road, Graceville, FL 32440
- Call Sign: KK4FNG, Licensee ID: L01675487
Grant Date: 11/30/2011, Expiration Date: 11/30/2021, Certifier: John A Cornett
Registrant: John A Cornett, 5402 College 234, Graceville, FL 32440
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: AEROVODOCHODY L-29 DELFIN (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Turbo-jet
N-Number: 119AW , Serial Number: 692261
Registrant (Individual): Ronald E Novonglosky, 5377 Brown St, Graceville, FL 32440
- Aircraft: CESSNA 140 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2861N , Serial Number: 13122, Year manufactured: 1947, Airworthiness Date: 02/13/1956
Registrant (Individual): W Ray Kirkland, 5673 Highway 77, Graceville, FL 32440
- Aircraft: CESSNA 310K (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 167 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR I0-470 SERIES (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 6966L , Serial Number: 310K0066, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 02/11/1966
Registrant (Individual): Ronald A Mcneil, 5413 Park View Rd, Graceville, FL 32440
- Aircraft: CESSNA A188B (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 108 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO 520 SERIES (285 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8677G , Serial Number: 18801309T, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 06/11/1973
Registrant (Corporation): Southern Agricultural Aviation, Rr 4 Box 214, Graceville, FL 32440
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 17
- Hazardous Condition: 3
Incident types - Graceville
|Most common first names in Graceville, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Graceville, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Graceville, FL|
Graceville on our top lists:
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations:"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Architecture and engineering occupations:"
- #70 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of rapes to murders between 2001 and 2006"
- #74 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Religious, grantmaking, civic, professional, and similar organizations"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other hospitals or wards for chronically ill"
- #99 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Service occupations:"