Grand Rivers, Kentucky
Grand Rivers: Kentucky Lake area
Grand Rivers: Grand Rivers light house overlooking Kentuckey Lake
Grand Rivers: Kentucky Lake area
Grand Rivers: Lake at Grand Rivers, KY
Grand Rivers: Across the road from Patti's Settlement
Grand Rivers: Kentucky Lake area
Grand Rivers: Kentucky Lake area
Grand Rivers: Kentucky Lake area
Grand Rivers: Grand Rivers houses on cliff overlooking lake
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||52.3 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 42045.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $31,135 (it was $21,642 in 2000)
Grand Rivers city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $143,493 (it was $59,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $210,821; Detached houses: $225,163; Townhouses or other attached units: $330,067; Mobile homes: $42,654
Median gross rent in 2013: $668.
Races in Grand Rivers, KY (2010)
- 36495.3%White alone
- 61.6%Two or more races
- 10.3%Black alone
|***Would like to hear a transplants view of living in Lexington (64 replies)|
|Murray - Western Shores on Kentucky Lake (37 replies)|
|A good rural county (30 replies)|
|Land Between the Lakes....western KY (16 replies)|
|Moving to KY with teenage kids (3 replies)|
|Eggners Ferry Bridge collapses!!! (32 replies)|
Latest news from Grand Rivers, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (32.1%), German (14.6%), Irish (10.4%), English (6.5%), Scottish (5.2%), Polish (3.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/07/1890
Land area: 1.84 square miles.
Population density: 203 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Grand Rivers:
- High school or higher: 88.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 24.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.0%
- Unemployed: 6.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Grand Rivers city:
- Never married: 14.4%
- Now married: 59.5%
- Separated: 0.0%
- Widowed: 6.9%
- Divorced: 19.2%
13 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Grand Rivers, Kentucky as of August 03, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Grand Rivers to the number of sex offenders is 189 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $786 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $902 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Clarksville, TN (57.4 miles , pop. 103,455).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Metropolitan Government, TN (100.4 miles , pop. 569,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (335.8 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Gilbertsville, KY (2.0 miles ), Calvert City, KY (2.6 miles ), Southwest Lyon, KY (2.6 miles) , Kuttawa, KY (2.7 miles ), Eddyville, KY (3.2 miles ), Fairdealing, KY (3.3 miles ), Dycusburg, KY (3.3 miles) , Benton, KY (3.5 miles ).
Latitude: 37.00 N, Longitude: 88.23 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 270
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (33%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (20%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (9%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Retail trade (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (27%)
- Accommodation and food services (23%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (9%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (35%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Transportation occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (36%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (13%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (3%)
Average climate in Grand Rivers, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Grand Rivers-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 64% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/4/1964, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 8.8 miles away from the Grand Rivers city center killed 3 people and injured 24 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1968, a category F4 tornado 26.2 miles away from the city center killed 2 people and injured 30 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Grand Rivers-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 73% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 101.9 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 72.3 miles away from Grand Rivers center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 72.8 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 93.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 127.0 miles away from Grand Rivers center
On 9/29/1987 at 00:04:56, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 51.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Livingston County (15) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 10, Floods: 8, Tornadoes: 4, Winter Storms: 3, Mudslides: 2, Snows: 2, Blizzard: 1, Flash Flood: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Grand Rivers:
- RIVER'S BEND RETIREMENT COMMUNITY (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; KUTTAWA, KY)
- CHRISTIAN CARE CENTER OF KUTTAWA, LLC (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; KUTTAWA, KY)
- FMC - KUTTAWA DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 10 miles away; KUTTAWA, KY)
- MARSHALL COUNTY HOSPITAL HHA (Home Health Center, about 12 miles away; BENTON, KY)
- MARSHALL CO HOSP SNF (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; BENTON, KY)
- MARSHALL COUNTY HOSPITAL Critical Access Hospitals (about 13 miles away; BENTON, KY)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Grand Rivers:
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 24 miles; Paducah, KY; Full-time enrollment: 4,107)
- Murray State University (about 28 miles; Murray, KY; FT enrollment: 8,930)
- Hopkinsville Community College (about 42 miles; Hopkinsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,269)
- Madisonville Community College (about 47 miles; Madisonville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,082)
- The University of Tennessee-Martin (about 58 miles; Martin, TN; FT enrollment: 7,013)
- Austin Peay State University (about 59 miles; Clarksville, TN; FT enrollment: 8,621)
- Bethel University (about 62 miles; McKenzie, TN; FT enrollment: 5,878)
Public elementary/middle school in Grand Rivers:
- Grand Rivers Elementary School (Students: 93; Location: 1337 JH O'Bryan Ave; Grades: K-6)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Grand Rivers is part of the largest In Land Island in the world-- Livingston County
Notable location: Grand Lakes Fire District 2 (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemeteries: Adams Cemetery (1), Dixon Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: MicroTel Inn & Suites (1017 Dover Rd), Best Western Kentucky Barkley (720 Complex Drive).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 88.2. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2000 was 0.102. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 19.2 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 6.42. This is about average. Closest monitor was 6.1 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.809. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 6.1 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 37.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 15.6. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 6.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.90. This is about average. Closest monitor was 22.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Grand Rivers and their reported violations in the past:BUMPUS MILLS-LAKE BARKLEY CMPG (Serves TN, Population served: 160, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- One routine major monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Grand Rivers that have no violations reported:
- GRAND RIVERS WATER SYSTEM (Population served: 3,623, Primary Water Source Type: Purch surface water)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.0% of all households
- Gay men: 0.6% of all households
Grand Rivers compared to Kentucky state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
Banks with branches in Grand Rivers (2011 data):
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Grand Rivers Branch at 900 Us Highway 62, branch established on 1970/09/01. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- First Kentucky Bank, Inc.: Grand Rivers Branch at 1861 Jh O'bryan Avenue, branch established on 2007/07/11. Info updated 2006/10/25: Bank assets: $369.9 mil, Deposits: $313.6 mil, headquarters in Mayfield, KY, positive income, 11 total offices, Holding Company: Exchange Bancshares, Inc.
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Grand Rivers, Kentucky:
- Ky Barkley Lakes Inn, I-24 Exit 31, Grand Rivers, KY 42045 , Phone: (270) 928-2700
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 1017 Dover Rd, Grand Rivers, KY 42045 , Phone: (270) 928-2740
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (64%)
- Electricity (34%)
- Wood (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Grand Rivers city (based on Livingston County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Livingston County:||2.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Livingston County:||9.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$6,953||$41,718||0||$0|
|Police - Other||2||$1,239||$7,434||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,130||$25,560||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$1,435||$8,610||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||13||$23,962||$22,119||0||$0|
Grand Rivers government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $329,000 ($879.68)
Sewerage: $158,000 ($422.46)
Central Staff Services: $57,000 ($152.41)
Regular Highways: $7,000 ($18.72)
Police Protection: $2,000 ($5.35)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($2.67)
General - Other: $1,000 ($2.67)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $394,000 ($1053.48)
General - Other: $44,000 ($117.65)
Central Staff: $17,000 ($45.45)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $356,000 ($951.87)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
Grand Rivers government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $132,000 ($352.94)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $3,000 ($8.02)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $18,000 ($48.13)
Rents: $7,000 ($18.72)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $307,000 ($820.86)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $37,000 ($98.93)
Highways: $5,000 ($13.37)
- Tax - Other Selective Sales: $88,000 ($235.29)
Property: $74,000 ($197.86)
Public Utilities: $19,000 ($50.80)
Grand Rivers government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Water Utilities: $822,000 ($2197.86)
Other NEC: $822,000 ($2197.86)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $822,000 ($2197.86)
Other, NEC: $822,000 ($2197.86)
Grand Rivers government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $420,000 ($1122.99)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $1,644,000 ($4395.72)
7.89% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($32,308 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from McCracken County, KY||2.46% ($46,812 average AGI)|
|from Marshall County, KY||1.16% ($26,100)|
|from Crittenden County, KY||0.52% ($20,611)|
7.48% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,612 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Grand Rivers:
- WCBL (1290 AM; 5 kW; BENTON, KY; Owner: JIM W. FREELAND)
- WPAD (1560 AM; 10 kW; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WWLK (900 AM; 1 kW; EDDYVILLE, KY; Owner: TILENT, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WKYX (570 AM; 1 kW; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WRKY (1130 AM; 3 kW; MURRAY, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WMUF (1000 AM; daytime; 5 kW; PARIS, TN; Owner: BENTON-WEATHERFORD B/CTING OF TN,INC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Grand Rivers:
- WCCK (95.7 FM; CALVERT CITY, KY; Owner: JIM W. FREELAND DBA FREELAND BROADCASTING)
- WKYQ (93.3 FM; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WVVR (100.3 FM; HOPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WDDJ (96.9 FM; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WCBL-FM (99.1 FM; BENTON, KY; Owner: JIM W. FREELAND)
- WVHM (90.5 FM; BENTON, KY; Owner: HEARTLAND MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WRIK-FM (98.3 FM; METROPOLIS, IL; Owner: SUN MEDIA, INC.)
- WAAJ (89.7 FM; BENTON, KY; Owner: HEARTLAND MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WZZL (106.7 FM; REIDLAND, KY; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- WLIE-FM (94.3 FM; GOLCONDA, IL; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WKMS-FM (91.3 FM; MURRAY, KY; Owner: MURRAY STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WFGE (103.7 FM; MURRAY, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WTRT (88.1 FM; BENTON, KY; Owner: HEARTLAND MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WLLE (94.7 FM; MAYFIELD, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS KY, LLC)
- WMJL-FM (102.7 FM; MARION, KY; Owner: JOEMYERS PRODUCTIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Grand Rivers:
- WDKA (Channel 49; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: WDKA ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WPSD-TV (Channel 6; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: WPSD-TV, LLC)
- WKMU (Channel 21; MURRAY, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- W54AE (Channel 54; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: TRI-STATE CHRISTIAN TV, INC.)
- WKPD (Channel 29; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WKMA-TV (Channel 35; MADISONVILLE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WQWQ-LP (Channel 9; PADUCAH, KY; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WQTV-LP (Channel 24; MURRAY, KY; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 5m16ftTotal length
- 300Total average daily traffic
- 300Total future (year 2026) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Grand Rivers)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Fire Dept (Lat: 37.001167 Lon: -88.234472), Call Sign: WYC512
Assigned Frequencies: 154.415 MHz
Grant Date: 11/03/2004, Expiration Date: 12/12/2014
Registrant: Jackson Purchase Two-Way Radio Svc, Inc., 1201 South Third St, Paducah, KY 42003-1612, Phone: (270) 443-6618, Fax: (502) 443-6402, Email:
- Lat: 37.028944 Lon: -88.244194, Call Sign: WPTW465, Licensee ID: L00300805
Assigned Frequencies: 457.962 MHz
Grant Date: 10/27/2011, Expiration Date: 12/31/2021, Certifier: Robert Phelps
Registrant: Vulcan Materials Inc, 947 Us Hwy 62, Grand Rivers, KY 42045, Phone: (270) 442-9286, Fax: (270) 362-4298
- Call Sign: WPXQ988
Assigned Frequencies: 158.985 MHz
Grant Date: 03/06/2013, Expiration Date: 05/23/2023, Certifier: Brian T Moodie
Registrant: Jp2way, 1201 S 3rd St, Paducah, KY 42003, Phone: (270) 443-6618, Fax: (270) 443-6402, Email:
- Lat: 37.028833 Lon: -88.244722, Call Sign: WQHG405
Assigned Frequencies: 462.325 MHz, 467.325 MHz, 462.400 MHz, 467.400 MHz, 462.350 MHz
Grant Date: 07/23/2007, Expiration Date: 07/23/2017, Certifier: Mike Williams
Registrant: Cattron Group, Inc. Et Al, 58 West Shenango Street, Sharpsville, PA 16150, Phone: (724) 962-3571, Fax: (724) 962-4310, Email:
- 1020 Dover Rd. (Lat: 37.016917 Lon: -88.254889), Type: Bant, Structure height: 5.7 m, Overall height: 10.1 m, Call Sign: WQLG492
Assigned Frequencies: 158.325 MHz
Grant Date: 01/13/2010, Expiration Date: 01/13/2020, Certifier: Donnie Walston
Registrant: Kinder Morgan, Inc., 370 Van Gordon St., Lakewood, CO 80228, Phone: (866) 775-5785, Email:
- GRAND RIVERS, 280 Waterworks Rd (Lat: 37.008194 Lon: -88.243306), Type: Tower, Structure height: 81 m, Overall height: 86.8 m, Call Sign: WQNQ874
Assigned Frequencies: 453.387 MHz, 453.200 MHz
Grant Date: 04/22/2011, Expiration Date: 04/22/2021, Certifier: Brent Stringer
Registrant: Jackson Purchase Two Way Radio, 1201 S 3rd St, Paducah, KY 42003-1611, Phone: (270) 443-5604, Fax: (270) 443-6402, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Grand Rivers)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 2
|Most common first names in Grand Rivers, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Grand Rivers, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Grand Rivers on our top lists:
- #24 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most fire safe hotels and motels per 100,000 population"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Information and record clerks except customer service representatives"
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Miscellaneous durable goods merchant wholesalers"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Accountants and auditors"
- #64 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Art and design workers"
- #75 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Water transportation"
- #78 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Arts, entertainment, and recreation"
- #88 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in religious group quarters"
- #74 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Sulfur Oxides Annual air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"