|Median resident age:||34.5 years|
|Georgia median age:||39.7 years|
Zip codes: 31032.
Gray city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $124,922 (it was $80,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $760.
- White alone - 2,257 (68.9%)
- Black alone - 915 (27.9%)
- Hispanic - 43 (1.3%)
- Two or more races - 37 (1.1%)
- Asian alone - 21 (0.6%)
- American Indian alone - 3 (0.09%)
|New life for Donwtown Gray (3 replies)|
|ABS: Black Transplants Find Success in Rapidly Growing Cities, But Locals Are Too Often Left in the Shadows (105 replies)|
|Medient Studios breaks ground (567 replies)|
|anyones thoughts on macon? (139 replies)|
|Columbus State's Jamie Gray Wins Gold Medal, Sets Olympic Record (2 replies)|
|The Future of Regency Mall (145 replies)|
Latest news from Gray, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (12.9%), English (8.2%), German (7.0%), Irish (6.8%), Scotch-Irish (1.4%), Subsaharan African (1.3%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 603 feet
Land area: 2.42 square miles.
Population density: 1,351 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Gray:
- High school or higher: 89.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 25.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 11.1%
- Unemployed: 8.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Gray city:
- Never married: 30.7%
- Now married: 49.3%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 6.3%
- Divorced: 12.6%
86 residents are foreign born (1.9% Europe, 0.3% Asia, 0.3% Latin America).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 13 registered sex offenders living in Gray, Georgia as of July 06, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Gray to the number of sex offenders is 250 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $2,324 (1.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,060 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Macon, GA (13.8 miles , pop. 97,255).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (72.2 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (651.7 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Gray-Griswold, GA (1.8 miles ), Round Oak, GA (2.7 miles ), Swift Creek, GA (3.6 miles ), Payne, GA (3.7 miles) , Macon, GA (3.7 miles ), Gordon, GA (3.8 miles ), Ivey, GA (3.9 miles ), Coopers, GA (3.9 miles ).
Latitude: 33.01 N, Longitude: 83.53 W
Area code: 478
|Crime rates in Gray by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 310.3)||248.5||256.2||336.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Gray detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.34|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Public administration (17%)
- Health care and social assistance (14%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Finance and insurance (11%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Construction (8%)
- Utilities (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (41%)
- Public administration (20%)
- Manufacturing (13%)
- Finance and insurance (8%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (9%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (8%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (7%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Supervisors of construction and extraction workers (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (9%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (7%)
- Registered nurses (7%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (6%)
- Child care workers (6%)
- Health technologists and technicians (5%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (4%)
Average climate in Gray, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Gray-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 13% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/22/1992, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 12.8 miles away from the Gray city center killed 5 people and injured 86 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/30/1953, a category F4 tornado 28.5 miles away from the city center killed 18 people and injured 300 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Gray-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 84.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 158.3 miles away from Gray center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 194.5 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 196.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 217.1 miles away from Gray center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 255.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Jones County (7) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Tornadoes: 3, Floods: 2, Heavy Rains: 2, Tropical Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Hurricane: 1, Storm: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Bert Greene (golfer) - Professional golfer, Al Wood - Basketball player, James Odoms - College basketball player (Mercer Bears), Don Patterson (defensive back) - Player of football.
Hospitals and medical centers in Gray:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Gray:
- Mercer University (about 15 miles; Macon, GA; Full-time enrollment: 6,297)
- Middle Georgia State College (about 18 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 7,091)
- Georgia College and State University (about 19 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,271)
- Georgia Military College-Distance Learning Campuses (about 19 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,438)
- Central Georgia Technical College (about 33 miles; Warner Robins, GA; FT enrollment: 6,829)
- Gordon State College (about 36 miles; Barnesville, GA; FT enrollment: 3,336)
- Fort Valley State University (about 39 miles; Fort Valley, GA; FT enrollment: 3,200)
Public high school in Gray:
- Jones County High School (Students: 1163; Location: 339 Railroad Street; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Gray:
- Gray Elementary School (Students: 1095; Location: 273 Railroad St; Grades: PK-5)
- Dames Ferry Elementary School (Students: 902; Location: 545 Highway 18 West; Grades: PK-5)
- Gray Station Middle School (Students: 755; Location: 324 Highway 18E; Grades: 6-8)
- Maggie Califf Learning Complex School (Students: 419; Location: 110 Califf Street; Grades: 9)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Athens is 89 miles from Round Oak no matter which way you go to get there, so it stands to reason its even farther from Gray. Where did 66 miles come from?
- The public high school has not been on railroad st. for quite some time now. I graduated from the one on Cumslo Rd. next to the Elementary School.
Notable locations in Gray: Gray Fire Department (A), Jones County Station 7B (B), Jones County Fire Department Station 7 (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: Gray Motel (112 East Clinton Street), Gray Days Inn (288 W Clinton St).
Courts: Council For Superior Court Judge (110 Jefferson Lane), Court Magistrate (Jefferson Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 81.7. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.17. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 11.8 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 27.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 20.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 10.8. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.1 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 0.00284. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 12.7 miles away from the city center.
(2.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 21.9% for Black residents, 61.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 82.8% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
52 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Gray in 2000:
- 76 people in nursing homes
- 74 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 3 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Gray compared to Georgia state average:
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
Banks with branches in Gray (2011 data):
- State Bank and Trust Company: Piedmont Community Bank Branch, Jones County Branch, Gray Branch. Info updated 2011/10/24: Bank assets: $2,746.8 mil, Deposits: $2,314.3 mil, headquarters in Macon, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 31 total offices, Holding Company: State Bank Financial Corporation
- Exchange Bank: The Gray Office at 4306 Gray Hwy, branch established on 1998/04/13. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $218.7 mil, Deposits: $193.2 mil, headquarters in Milledgeville, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Exchange Bankshares, Inc.
- Bank of Eastman: Magnolia State Bank -gray at U.S. Highway 129, branch established on 1997/12/19. Info updated 2009/02/04: Bank assets: $220.9 mil, Deposits: $197.3 mil, headquarters in Eastman, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Magnolia Bankshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (69%)
- Utility gas (28%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Gray city (based on Jones County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 25.86%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Jones County:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jones County:||1.10 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jones County:||2.58 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||2.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,945||$47,340||6||$2,950|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,548||$30,576||1||$1,000|
|Police Protection - Officers||12||$33,383||$33,383||2||$3,211|
|Police - Other||1||$2,291||$27,492||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||2||$5,128||$30,768||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$624|
|Totals for Government||27||$74,350||$33,044||12||$9,381|
Gray government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $422,000 ($129.13)
Police Protection: $370,000 ($113.22)
Central Staff Services: $345,000 ($105.57)
Sewerage: $282,000 ($86.29)
Regular Highways: $139,000 ($42.53)
Solid Waste Management: $97,000 ($29.68)
Corrections - Other: $37,000 ($11.32)
Fire Protection: $30,000 ($9.18)
Judicial and Legal Services: $23,000 ($7.04)
Parks & Recreation: $4,000 ($1.22)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Corrections: $37,000 ($11.32)
Parks & Recreation: $4,000 ($1.22)
Police Protection: $1,000 ($0.31)
Regular Highways: $1,000 ($0.31)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $121,000 ($37.03)
Sewerage: $80,000 ($24.48)
Police Protection: $37,000 ($11.32)
General - Other: $18,000 ($5.51)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $665,000 ($203.49)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $95,000 ($29.07)
Gray government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $293,000 ($89.66)
Solid Waste Management: $61,000 ($18.67)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $254,000 ($77.72)
All Other: $6,000 ($1.84)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $102,000 ($31.21)
Interest Earnings: $79,000 ($24.17)
Rents: $2,000 ($0.61)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $440,000 ($134.64)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $21,000 ($6.43)
- Tax - Public Utilities: $123,000 ($37.64)
Property: $82,000 ($25.09)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $71,000 ($21.73)
Other Selective Sales: $66,000 ($20.20)
NEC: $31,000 ($9.49)
Gray government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,263,000 ($386.47)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,180,000 ($361.08)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $84,000 ($25.70)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - End of Fiscal Year: $8,000 ($2.45)
Gray government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $1,000 ($0.31)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $448,000 ($137.09)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $630,000 ($192.78)
7.32% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,703 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bibb County, GA||3.09% ($29,427 average AGI)|
|from Baldwin County, GA||0.61% ($28,383)|
|from Houston County, GA||0.39% ($35,263)|
7.68% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,855 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Gray:
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WXJO (1120 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WLCG (1280 AM; 5 kW; MACON, GA)
- WBML (900 AM; 2 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: WBML, INC.)
- WNNG (1350 AM; 15 kW; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CHASE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WAOK (1380 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WQXI (790 AM; 28 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF GEORGIA)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Gray:
- WAYS (105.5 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WFXM (107.1 FM; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WYNF (96.5 FM; GRAY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WDEN-FM (99.1 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WPEZ (93.7 FM; JEFFERSONVILLE, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WBKG (88.9 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WQMJ (100.1 FM; FORSYTH, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WQBZ (106.3 FM; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WMKS (92.3 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WDCO-FM (89.7 FM; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- W282AE (104.3 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WKZR (102.3 FM; MILLEDGEVILLE, GA; Owner: WMVG, INC.)
- WPWB (90.5 FM; BYRON, GA; Owner: AUGUSTA RADIO FELLOWSHIP INST., INC.)
- WLRR (100.7 FM; MILLEDGEVILLE, GA; Owner: PRESTON W. SMALL)
- WMGZ (97.7 FM; EATONTON, GA; Owner: MIDDLE GEORGIA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- W203BH (88.5 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WGUR (88.9 FM; MILLEDGEVILLE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA COLLEGE & STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WVKX (103.7 FM; IRWINTON, GA; Owner: WILKINSON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJTG (91.3 FM; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: JOY PUBLIC B/CNG CORP)
- WRBV (101.7 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Gray:
- WDMA-LP (Channel 32; MACON, GA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WPGA-TV (Channel 58; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WMGT-TV (Channel 41; MACON, GA; Owner: MORRIS NETWORK, INC.)
- WMAZ-TV (Channel 13; MACON, GA; Owner: GANNETT GEORGIA, L.P.)
- WGXA (Channel 24; MACON, GA; Owner: PIEDMONT TELEVISION OF MACON LICENSE LLC)
- WGNM (Channel 64; MACON, GA; Owner: GOOD NEWS TELEVISION)
- WDCO-TV (Channel 29; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
Gray fatal accident list:
Mar 26, 2008 08:48 PM, Sr-11, Lat: 33.00965, Lon: -83.53376, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Sep 10, 2008 10:41 PM, Sr-11, Lat: 32.99841, Lon: -83.55648, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Jan 12, 2007 05:53 PM, Sr-11, Lat: 32.96666, Lon: -83.58151, Vehicles: 1, Fatalities: 1
Nov 16, 2005 06:15 AM, Sr-11, Vehicles: 3, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Nov 7, 1997 06:23 PM, Sr11, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Mar 10, 1994 10:03 AM, 294, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Gray)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:91 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Gray, GA)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- GRAY, Rt 1 Box 1656 (Lat: 33.014278 Lon: -83.479056), Overall height: 103.6 m, Call Sign: WMR526, Licensee ID: L00128388
Assigned Frequencies: 2118.40 MHz
Grant Date: 02/06/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 09/20/2001, Certifier: Charles Featherstun
Registrant: American Cellular Communications LLC
- GRAY, Rt 1 Box 1656 (Lat: 33.014278 Lon: -83.479056), Overall height: 103.6 m, Call Sign: WMT344, Licensee ID: L00002207
Assigned Frequencies: 2128.00 MHz
Grant Date: 03/13/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 04/09/2011
Registrant: Metronet Communications, 14 S Bryn Mawr Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- STATION, Us 129 Gray Hwy At Gray City Limits (Lat: 33.002889 Lon: -83.550444), Overall height: 91.1 m, Call Sign: WNEK422
Assigned Frequencies: 952.537 MHz, 928.537 MHz
Grant Date: 08/17/2000, Expiration Date: 09/27/2010, Cancellation Date: 11/27/2010
Registrant: Phone: (912) 742-7384
- STATION, Open Field E Of Us129 (Lat: 33.034556 Lon: -83.496556), Overall height: 128 m, Call Sign: WNTS265
Assigned Frequencies: 952.543 MHz, 928.543 MHz
Grant Date: 09/01/1998, Expiration Date: 08/16/2008, Cancellation Date: 10/18/2008
Registrant: Phone: (912) 986-3134
- Upper River Rd (Lat: 32.904556 Lon: -83.643222), Structure height: 143.3 m, Overall height: 147.8 m, Call Sign: WPOP743
Assigned Frequencies: 6670.00 MHz
Grant Date: 09/02/1998, Expiration Date: 09/02/2008, Cancellation Date: 11/08/2008
Registrant: Phone: (912) 751-9110
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:60 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Gray)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20J (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 126 mph), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 201PH , Serial Number: 24-0116, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 02/28/1977
Registrant (Individual): Patrick A Brown, 215 Jessies Way, Gray, GA 31032
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 25
- Hazardous Condition: 14
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Gray
|Most common first names in Gray, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Gray, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Gray, GA|
|Ace Hardware||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Rite Aid||1|
|H&R Block||1||Waffle House||1|
Gray on our top lists:
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Beverage and tobacco products"
- #64 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)"
- #91 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Beverage and tobacco products"
Total of 13 patent applications in 2008-2015.