|Median resident age:||42.0 years|
|Alabama median age:||43.1 years|
Zip codes: 36744.
Greensboro city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $81,193 (it was $54,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $354.
- Black alone - 1,654 (66.2%)
- White alone - 793 (31.8%)
- Asian alone - 20 (0.8%)
- Two or more races - 14 (0.6%)
- Hispanic - 12 (0.5%)
- American Indian alone - 4 (0.2%)
|New 2014 census estimates - Birmingham grows by 318 residents year over year (48 replies)|
|Is Birmingham a "major city"? (313 replies)|
|Young couple considering move to Huntsville in the near future (29 replies)|
|Gay Life In Birmingham (41 replies)|
|Opinions from Alabamians on North Carolina? (15 replies)|
|Danville CA to Tuscaloosa AL (9 replies)|
Latest news from Greensboro, AL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (11.7%), English (9.1%), German (6.0%), Irish (5.0%), Scotch-Irish (1.7%), Scottish (1.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 290 feet
Land area: 2.38 square miles.
Population density: 1,024 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Greensboro:
- High school or higher: 70.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.6%
- Unemployed: 13.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Greensboro city:
- Never married: 37.5%
- Now married: 30.8%
- Separated: 2.6%
- Widowed: 12.3%
- Divorced: 16.8%
6 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Alabama and other state lists there were 12 registered sex offenders living in Greensboro, Alabama as of June 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Greensboro to the number of sex offenders is 203 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $381 (0.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $241 (0.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tuscaloosa, AL (35.1 miles , pop. 77,906).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Birmingham, AL (72.8 miles , pop. 242,820).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (503.2 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: River Bend, AL (2.6 miles ), Mount Herman Valley, AL (2.8 miles ), Newbern, AL (2.9 miles ), Sawyerville, AL (2.9 miles ), Prairie Eden-Newbern, AL (3.4 miles ), Stewart-Akron, AL (3.7 miles ), Akron, AL (3.8 miles ), Heiberger, AL (4.0 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2007: 7 buildings, average cost: $62,500
- 2008: 5 buildings, average cost: $62,500
- 2009: 5 buildings, average cost: $40,000
- 2010: 6 buildings, average cost: $40,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.70 N, Longitude: 87.60 W
Area code: 334
|Crime rates in Greensboro by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 293.4)||734.2||762.0||28.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Greensboro detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.56|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -403 (-12.9%).
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (24%)
- Manufacturing (22%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Construction (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Utilities (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (26%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Public administration (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Wholesale trade (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (10%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (5%)
- Material moving workers except supervisors and laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (7%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (7%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (7%)
- Registered nurses (7%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (7%)
- Child care workers (6%)
Average climate in Greensboro, Alabama
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Greensboro-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Alabama state average. It is 61% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/27/1973, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 16.8 miles away from the Greensboro city center killed 7 people and injured 199 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 12/16/2000, a category F4 tornado 24.8 miles away from the city center killed 11 people and injured 144 people and caused $13 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Greensboro-area historical earthquake activity is near Alabama state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 52.5 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 110.9 miles away from Greensboro center
On 11/7/2004 at 11:20:21, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 20.0 miles away from the city center
On 6/24/1975 at 11:11:36, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 71.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 167.9 miles away from Greensboro center
On 12/12/1997 at 08:42:20, a magnitude 4.0 (3.9 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 55.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hale County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 6, Floods: 5, Hurricanes: 5, Tornadoes: 5, Winds: 3, Drought: 1, Snowfall: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Barry Wagner - Football player, Grady Jackson - 2005 NFL player (Green Bay Packers, born: Jan 21, 1973), Little Sonny - Electric blues harmonica player, Andrew Killgore - Diplomat, Eugene Sawyer - (born 1934), Bobby Singleton - Politician, Henry Williams (American football) - Former professional football player.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Greensboro: Richmond Pearson Hobson.
Hospitals and medical centers in Greensboro:
Airports located in Greensboro:
- Greensboro Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,440, Local Ops: 648)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Greensboro:
- Shelton State Community College (about 29 miles; Tuscaloosa, AL; Full-time enrollment: 4,106)
- University of West Alabama (about 36 miles; Livingston, AL; FT enrollment: 3,394)
- The University of Alabama (about 36 miles; Tuscaloosa, AL; FT enrollment: 30,931)
- University of Montevallo (about 51 miles; Montevallo, AL; FT enrollment: 2,826)
- East Mississippi Community College (about 53 miles; Scooba, MS; FT enrollment: 5,180)
- Lawson State Community College-Birmingham Campus (about 67 miles; Birmingham, AL; FT enrollment: 2,695)
- Virginia College-Birmingham (about 70 miles; Birmingham, AL; FT enrollment: 8,167)
Public high schools in Greensboro:
Private high school in Greensboro:
Public elementary/middle schools in Greensboro:
- Greensboro Elementary School (Students: 592; Location: P O DRAWER 40; Grades: PK-5)
- Greensboro West Elementary School (Students: 389; Location: 1801 SOUTH ST; Grades: PK-6)
- Greensboro East Elementary School (Students: 356; Location: P O DRAWER 167; Grades: K-6)
- Greensboro Middle School (Students: 342; Location: P O DRAWER 167; Grades: 6-8)
Notable locations in Greensboro: Magnolia Grove (A), Brick Spring (B), Camelia Court (C), French House (D), Glencairn (E), Greensboro City Hall (F), Greenwood (G), Hale County Courthouse (H), Japonica Path (I), Magnolia Hall (J), Multi Flora (K), Sunset Hill (L), The Oaks (M), Greensboro Volunteer Fire Department (N). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Greensboro include: Zion Methodist Church (A), Salem Baptist Church (B), Saint Pauls Episcopal Church (C), Greensboro Presbyterian Church (D), Greensboro Church of Christ (E), Greensboro Baptist Church (F), First United Methodist Church (G), Saint Matthew African Methodist Episcopal Church (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Oakwood Cemetery (1), May Cemetery (2), Greensboro Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Greensboro: Greensboro Historic District (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Hale County Civil Rights Museum (2402 Davis Street).
Hotels: Buffet Style Pizza (1302 State Street), Inn Motel & Restaurant (1302 State Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2005 was 27.4. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 22.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.5 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Greensboro and their reported violations in the past:HALE COUNTY WATER AUTHORITY (Population served: 8,802, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUL-2011, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-11-2011), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-11-2011), St Public Notif received (SEP-13-2011), St Compliance achieved (FEB-10-2012)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-11-2006, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (JAN-16-2008)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Greensboro that have no violations reported:
- GREENSBORO UTILITIES DEPARTMENT (Population served: 4,500, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(7.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 44.3% for Black residents, 0.0% for American Indian residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
90 people in nursing homes in 2000
15 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Greensboro compared to Alabama state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Greensboro (2011 data):
- The Citizens Bank: at 1301 State Street, branch established on 1976/11/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $104.0 mil, Deposits: $87.8 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens Bancshares, Inc.
- Peoples Bank of Greensboro: Peoples Bank Of Greensboro at 1402 State Street, branch established on 1904/03/07. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $90.9 mil, Deposits: $81.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Greensboro Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (51%)
- Utility gas (45%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Greensboro city (based on Hale County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 39.52%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Church of the Nazarene||Presbyterian Church in America||LDS (Mormon) Church|
|Name||USA National Primitive Baptist Convention||Episcopal Church||Churches of Christ||Catholic Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hale County:||2.77 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hale County:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hale County:||7.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||7||$6,604||$11,321||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,192||$26,304||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||11||$32,493||$35,447||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||16||$21,996||$16,497||3||$2,606|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$1,957||$23,484||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||36||$65,242||$21,747||3||$2,606|
Greensboro government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Sewerage: $1,000 ($0.41)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $200,000 ($81.97)
Sewerage: $162,000 ($66.39)
Water Utilities: $102,000 ($41.80)
Financial Administration: $98,000 ($40.16)
Parks & Recreation: $28,000 ($11.48)
Fire Protection: $6,000 ($2.46)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $21,000 ($8.61)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $648,000 ($265.57)
Greensboro government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $81,000 ($33.20)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $64,000 ($26.23)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $542,000 ($222.13)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $568,000 ($232.79)
Property: $105,000 ($43.03)
Motor Vehicle License: $8,000 ($3.28)
Greensboro government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,251,000 ($512.70)
5.31% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,814 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Tuscaloosa County, AL||2.33% ($31,098 average AGI)|
|from Marengo County, AL||0.34% ($33,167)|
|from Perry County, AL||0.25% ($26,308)|
6.74% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,208 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Greensboro:
- WJOX (690 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WJUS (1310 AM; 5 kW; MARION, AL; Owner: GRACE BAPTIST TEMPLE CHURCH)
- WAPI (1070 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WDJC (850 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
- WTSK (790 AM; 5 kW; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: APEX BROADCASTING INC.)
- WYLS (670 AM; daytime; 5 kW; YORK, AL; Owner: GRANTELL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WACT (1420 AM; 5 kW; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSJC (810 AM; 50 kW; MAGEE, MS; Owner: FAMILY TALK RADIO)
- WWPG (1280 AM; 5 kW; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: LAWSON OF TUSCALOOSA, INC.)
- WASG (550 AM; 25 kW; ATMORE, AL; Owner: 550 AM, INC)
- WSPZ (1150 AM; 5 kW; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: RADIO SOUTH, INC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Greensboro:
- WDGM (99.1 FM; GREENSBORO, AL; Owner: WARRIOR BROADCASTING INC.)
- WTUG-FM (92.9 FM; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: APEX BROADCASTING INC.)
- WNPT-FM (102.9 FM; LINDEN, AL; Owner: BECKHAM PALMER III AS RECEIVER)
- WQZZ (104.3 FM; EUTAW, AL; Owner: JIM LAWSON COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WDXB (102.5 FM; JASPER, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WZNJ (106.5 FM; DEMOPOLIS, AL; Owner: ROSS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBHJ (95.7 FM; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WANZ (100.7 FM; NORTHPORT, AL; Owner: APEX BRAODCASTING INC.)
- WVFG (107.5 FM; UNIONTOWN, AL; Owner: CHARLES E. JONES, JR.)
- WTXT (98.1 FM; FAYETTE, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WJDQ (101.3 FM; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WUAL-FM (91.5 FM; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA)
TV broadcast stations around Greensboro:
- WJMY-CA (Channel 28; DEMOPOLIS, AL; Owner: TTI, INC.)
- WDVZ-CA (Channel 3; GREENSBORO, AL; Owner: TTI, INC.)
- WIIQ (Channel 41; DEMOPOLIS, AL; Owner: ALABAMA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- WLDM (Channel 23; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: CHANNEL 23, LLC)
- WCFT-TV (Channel 33; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: TV ALABAMA, INCORPORATED)
- WDBB (Channel 17; BESSEMER, AL; Owner: WDBB-TV, INC.)
- WBIH (Channel 29; SELMA, AL; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W46BU (Channel 46; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 7
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 10
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 1
- Fatalities: 7
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 15
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 0
- Fatal accident count: 104
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 163
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 27
- Fatalities: 114
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 267
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 10
Greensboro fatal accident list:
Dec 22, 2007 03:30 AM, 5069, Lat: 32.70303, Lon: -87.58767, Vehicles: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: Inconsistent data
Jul 16, 2003 09:59 AM, Sr-25, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Mar 7, 2000 10:00 AM, Sr-14, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Jan 29, 1988 06:42 PM, 69, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
May 21, 1978 02:40 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Jun 27, 1975 07:45 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 5, Fatalities: 1
Total length: 1 meters (3ft)
Total costs: $671,000
Total average daily traffic: 1,550
Total average daily truck traffic: 139
Total future (year 2029) average daily traffic: 2,540
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Greensboro)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:59 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Greensboro, AL)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- GREENSBORO, 543 Tiger Road (Lat: 32.721222 Lon: -87.586806), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 95.2 m, Call Sign: WPZU705
Assigned Frequencies: 6585.00 MHz
Grant Date: 03/17/2004, Expiration Date: 03/17/2014, Certifier: Carol L Tacker
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw - Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3073, Email:
- GREENSBORO, Greensboro (Lat: 32.717444 Lon: -87.589194), Type: Tower, Structure height: 103.6 m, Overall height: 106.6 m, Call Sign: WQPX680
Assigned Frequencies: 6034.15 MHz, 6093.45 MHz
Grant Date: 09/11/2012, Expiration Date: 09/11/2022, Certifier: Charles Cleary
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- WYATT, Hale - Greensboro (Lat: 32.843472 Lon: -87.478000), Type: Tower, Structure height: 77.7 m, Overall height: 79.2 m, Call Sign: WQPX746
Assigned Frequencies: 6286.19 MHz, 6345.49 MHz
Grant Date: 09/12/2012, Expiration Date: 09/12/2022, Certifier: Charles Cleary
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:2
- Greensboro Municipal Airport (Lat: 32.684861 Lon: -87.660556), Type: Building, Overall height: 6 m, Call Sign: KLM8, Licensee ID: L00359416
Assigned Frequencies: 123.000 MHz
Grant Date: 07/19/2001, Expiration Date: 05/02/2006, Cancellation Date: 07/08/2006
Registrant: City Of Greensboro, Greensboro, AL 36744
- Greensboro Municipal Airport (Lat: 32.602917 Lon: -87.661944), Type: Tower, Call Sign: WRLB3234
Assigned Frequencies: 0.41751 MHz
Grant Date: 05/02/2000, Expiration Date: 05/02/2005, Cancellation Date: 07/02/2005
Registrant: City Of Greensboro, Greensboro, AL 36744
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Greensboro)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Greensboro)
|Most common first names in Greensboro, AL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Greensboro, AL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Greensboro, AL|
Greensboro on our top lists:
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Engineers"
- #61 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Engineers"
- #61 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers"