Guilford: The new Guilford Fire Station on Guilford Center Road, built in 2005.
Guilford: The Guilford Historical Society is located in the old Town Hall on Guilford Center Road in Guilford Center and was built in 1829.
Guilford: Green River Covered Bridge on Stage Road in Green River Village.
Guilford: The Guilford Central School on School Street in Guilford Center was built in 1956 and offers classes for grades K-8.
Guilford: Weatherhead Hollow Pond
Guilford: Green River Bridge Guilford, VT
Guilford: The Guilford Country Store is located in the historic Broad Brook House in East Guilford, built in 1816.
Guilford: The Broad Brook Grange on Guilford Center Road in Guilford Center was built in the 1880s and is Guilford's local gathering hall. It was almost lost to a fire in the summer of 1950.
Guilford: Green River Dam, built in the mid-1800s, it belonged to the Green River Paper Mill until the mill burned down in the late 1800s. It is located about 50 feet north of the covered bridge.
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||46.3 years|
|Vermont median age:||45.8 years|
Zip codes: 05301.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $30,449 (it was $21,028 in 2000)
Guilford town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $243,686 (it was $127,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $252,221; Detached houses: $263,545; Townhouses or other attached units: $208,358; In 2-unit structures: $411,904; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $241,079; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $173,170; Mobile homes: $89,371
Races in Guilford, VT (2010)
- 2,05396.8%White alone
- 261.2%Two or more races
- 100.5%Black alone
- 40.2%Asian alone
- 30.1%Other race alone
- 10.05%American Indian alone
|Great gay friendly Neighborhoods with good schools (9 replies)|
|Good Schools near Brattleboro (6 replies)|
|Want to move to Vermont (16 replies)|
|Vermont Weather (3227 replies)|
|How's Saxton River, Vt. for living and small business? (2 replies)|
|What is so GREAT about VT (252 replies)|
Latest news from Guilford, VT collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (26.8%), Irish (13.0%), French (12.5%), German (10.2%), Polish (6.6%), French Canadian (5.5%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 400 feet
Land area: 39.9 square miles.
Population density: 53 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Guilford:
- High school or higher: 88.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 27.7%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.2%
- Unemployed: 2.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Guilford town:
- Never married: 23.6%
- Now married: 59.9%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 4.2%
- Divorced: 11.2%
28 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Vermont and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Guilford, Vermont as of February 27, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Guilford to the number of sex offenders is 391 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2000:
|Guilford town:||1.5% ($1,967)|
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Chicopee, MA (41.3 miles , pop. 54,653).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Boston, MA (84.2 miles , pop. 589,141).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (147.5 miles , pop. 1,332,650).
Nearest cities: Leyden, MA (2.2 miles ), Vernon, VT (2.3 miles ), Halifax, VT (2.5 miles ), West Brattleboro, VT (2.5 miles ), Brattleboro, VT (2.6 miles ), Hinsdale, NH (2.7 miles ), Bernardston, MA (2.7 miles ), Colrain, MA (2.8 miles ).
Latitude: 42.77 N, Longitude: 72.63 W
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (16%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Health care (5%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (4%)
- Groceries and related products merchant wholesalers (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (4%)
- Educational services (17%)
- Health care (16%)
- Finance and insurance (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Religious, grantmaking, civic, professional, and similar organizations (4%)
- Social assistance (4%)
- Groceries and related products merchant wholesalers (4%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Carpenters (5%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Operations specialties managers except financial managers (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (8%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (6%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (4%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (4%)
- Registered nurses (4%)
- Supervisors and other personal care and service workers except personal appearance, transportation, and child care workers (3%)
Average climate in Guilford, Vermont
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Guilford-area historical tornado activity is significantly above Vermont state average. It is 20% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/9/1953, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 31.0 miles away from the Guilford town center killed 90 people and injured 1228 people and caused between $50,000,000 and $500,000,000 in damages.
On 8/20/1968, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 24.7 miles away from the town center injured one person and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Guilford-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Vermont state average. It is 89% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 119.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.2 (5.2 MB, 4.2 MS, 5.2 MW, 5.0 MW, Depth: 6.8 mi) earthquake occurred 131.0 miles away from Guilford center
On 1/19/1982 at 00:14:42, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 MD, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 72.5 miles away from the city center
On 6/17/1991 at 08:53:16, a magnitude 4.1 (4.0 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 104.7 miles away from the city center
On 10/2/1994 at 11:27:22, a magnitude 3.7 (3.5 LG, 3.7 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 34.0 miles away from Guilford center
On 4/20/2002 at 11:04:42, a magnitude 4.1 (4.1 LG, 3.7 ML, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 130.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), duration magnitude (MD), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Windham County (15) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 10, Storms: 9, Tropical Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Willbur Fisk - Methodist cleric, Charles E. Phelps - Union Army general, John W. Phelps - Union Army general, Thomas Martin Easterly - Daguerreotypist.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Guilford: Charles E. Phelps.
Hospitals and medical centers near Guilford:
- THOMPSON HOUSE NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- VERNON GREEN NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; VERNON, VT)
- PINE HEIGHTS AT BRATTLEBORO CENTER FOR NURSING AND R (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- BRATTLEBORO MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- SOUTHERN VERMONT HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 7 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- LINDEN LODGE NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; BRATTLEBORO, VT)
- HOSPICE OF FRANKLIN COUNTY, INC (Hospital, about 12 miles away; GREENFIELD, MA)
Operable nuclear power plant near Guilford:
- 6 miles: Vermont Yankee in Vernon, VT.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Guilford:
- Keene State College (about 21 miles; Keene, NH; Full-time enrollment: 5,098)
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst (about 27 miles; Amherst, MA; FT enrollment: 26,583)
- Franklin Pierce University (about 29 miles; Rindge, NH; FT enrollment: 2,139)
- Williams College (about 30 miles; Williamstown, MA; FT enrollment: 2,141)
- Smith College (about 32 miles; Northampton, MA; FT enrollment: 3,549)
- Mount Wachusett Community College (about 35 miles; Gardner, MA; FT enrollment: 3,143)
- Mount Holyoke College (about 36 miles; South Hadley, MA; FT enrollment: 2,573)
Public elementary/middle school in Guilford:
- GUILFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL (Students: 185, Location: 374 SCHOOL ROAD, Grades: PK-6)
Notable location: Guilford Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Guilford include: Guilford Community Church (A), Christ Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Franklin Cemetery (1), West Guilford Cemetery (2), Weatherhead Hollow Cemetery (3), Maplehurst and Elmshurt Cemetery (4), Lee Cemetery (5), Guilford Center Cemetery (6), Groll Cemetery (7). Display/hide their locations on the map
Lakes and reservoirs: Sweet Pond (A), Weatherhead Hollow Pond (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Hinesburg Brook (A), Keets Brook (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Guilford include: Fort Dummer State Park (1), Fort Dummer Monument (2), Sweet Pond State Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 82.5. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2003 was 3.66. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 8.6 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 24.8. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 7.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 14.0. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 7.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.41. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.2 miles away from the city center.
|This town:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.7% of all households
Educational Attainment (%) in 2000
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2000
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Guilford town (based on Windham County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Windham County:||4.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Vermont:||3.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|Windham County:||1.38 / 10,000 pop.|
|Vermont:||1.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Windham County:||7.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.40 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||18.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||11.52 / 10,000 pop.|
5.66% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($38,769 average adjusted gross income)
0.10% of residents moved from foreign countries ($168 average AGI)
Windham County: 0.10% Vermont average: 0.04%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cheshire County, NH||0.65% ($30,754 average AGI)|
|from Windsor County, VT||0.47% ($25,261)|
|from Franklin County, MA||0.22% ($38,415)|
6.42% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,600 average adjusted gross income)
0.08% of residents moved to foreign countries ($193 average AGI)
Windham County: 0.08% Vermont average: 0.06%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Guilford:
- WIZZ (1520 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GREENFIELD, MA; Owner: P. & M. RADIO, LLC)
- WNNZ (640 AM; 50 kW; WESTFIELD, MA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WCRN (830 AM; 50 kW; WORCESTER, MA; Owner: CARTER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKVT (1490 AM; 1 kW; BRATTLEBORO, VT; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WVNE (760 AM; daytime; 25 kW; LEICESTER, MA; Owner: BLOUNT MASSCOM, INC.)
- WRKO (680 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WGY (810 AM; 50 kW; SCHENECTADY, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTSA (1450 AM; 1 kW; BRATTLEBORO, VT; Owner: TRI-STATE BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WTIC (1080 AM; 50 kW; HARTFORD, CT; Owner: INFINITY RADIO OPERATIONS INC.)
- WEEI (850 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WKBK (1290 AM; 5 kW; KEENE, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WKOX (1200 AM; 50 kW; FRAMINGHAM, MA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WALE (990 AM; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, RI; Owner: NORTH AMERICAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Guilford:
- WPVQ (95.3 FM; GREENFIELD, MA; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WRSY (101.5 FM; MARLBORO, VT; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WYRY (104.9 FM; HINSDALE, NH; Owner: TRI-VALLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKVT-FM (92.7 FM; BRATTLEBORO, VT; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WVAY (100.7 FM; WILMINGTON, VT; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WAMC-FM (90.3 FM; ALBANY, NY; Owner: WAMC)
- WCMK (91.9 FM; PUTNEY, VT; Owner: CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES INC)
- WOQL (98.7 FM; WINCHESTER, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, LLC)
- WEQX (102.7 FM; MANCHESTER, VT; Owner: NORTHSHIRE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WJAN (95.1 FM; SUNDERLAND, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WHAI (98.3 FM; GREENFIELD, MA; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WKNE (103.7 FM; KEENE, NH; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC)
- WEVN (90.7 FM; KEENE, NH; Owner: NEW HAMPSHIRE PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WHDQ (106.1 FM; CLAREMONT, NH; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WVPR (89.5 FM; WINDSOR, VT; Owner: VERMONT PUBLIC RADIO)
- WRSI (93.9 FM; TURNERS FALLS, MA; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, LLC)
- W293AB (106.5 FM; KEENE, NH; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WJJR (98.1 FM; RUTLAND, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WZRT (97.1 FM; RUTLAND, VT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WFEX (92.1 FM; PETERBOROUGH, NH; Owner: FNX BROADCASTING OF NEW HAMPSHIRE LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Guilford:
- WEKW-TV (Channel 52; KEENE, NH; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE)
- WYDN (Channel 48; WORCESTER, MA; Owner: EDUCATIONAL PUBLIC TV CORPORATION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 23Number of bridges
- 51m167ftTotal length
- $10,075,000Total costs
- 34,465Total average daily traffic
- 3,850Total average daily truck traffic
- 53,944Total future (year 2016) average daily traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
- 1Before 1900
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- Guilford Center Rd (Lat: 42.813972 Lon: -72.582861), Call Sign: KRJ857, Licensee ID: L00102879
Assigned Frequencies: 33.4800 MHz, 33.5400 MHzGrant Date: 06/07/2002, Expiration Date: 06/25/2012, Cancellation Date: 08/25/2012Registrant: Guilford, Town Of, Rfd 3, Guilford, VT 05301, Phone: (802) 254-6857
- School Rd Off Guilford Rd (Lat: 42.799250 Lon: -72.625083), Type: Building, Structure height: 10.7 m, Overall height: 11 m, Call Sign: KQP701, Licensee ID: L00102893
Assigned Frequencies: 153.785 MHz, 155.677 MHzGrant Date: 06/29/2002, Expiration Date: 07/27/2012, Cancellation Date: 09/29/2012Registrant: Guilford, Town Of, Rfd 3 Box 255, Guilford, VT 05301, Phone: (802) 254-6857
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- Guilford-01, 663 Barney Hill Road (Lat: 42.803861 Lon: -72.632389), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 27.4 m, Overall height: 29 m, Call Sign: WQXD237, Licensee ID: L00000470
Assigned Frequencies: 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz... (+4 more)Grant Date: 02/03/2016, Expiration Date: 02/03/2026, Certifier: Fran StockerRegistrant: Vtel Wireless, Inc., 354 River Street, Springfield, VT 05156, Phone: (802) 885-9000, Fax: (802) 885-4003, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: KA1CYZ, Licensee ID: L00885656, Grant Date: 10/08/2014, Expiration Date: 10/08/2024, Registrant: Jenifer W Ambler, 77 Lowry Rd., Guilford, VT 05301
- Call Sign: KB1J, Licensee ID: L00933851, Grant Date: 12/31/2014, Expiration Date: 01/13/2025, Certifier: Richard G Austin, Registrant: Richard G Austin, 3120 Sweet Rond Rd, Guilford, VT 05301
- Call Sign: N1UOS, Licensee ID: L00959433, Grant Date: 02/27/2015, Expiration Date: 03/15/2025, Certifier: Gary L Knapp, Registrant: Gary L Knapp, 2627 Weatherhead Hollow Rd, Guilford, VT 05301
- Call Sign: N1XKH, Licensee ID: L00341350, Grant Date: 01/04/2007, Expiration Date: 01/04/2017, Certifier: Richard L Pearce, Registrant: Richard L Pearce, 42 Bee Barn Rd., Guilford, VT 05301
- Call Sign: W1GWS, Previous Call Sign: WA1GWS, Licensee ID: L00320808, Grant Date: 06/20/2007, Expiration Date: 09/17/2017, Registrant: Victor H Muscat, 3830 Bonnyvale Road, Guilford, VT 05301-8205
- Call Sign: W1GZT, Licensee ID: L00172265, Grant Date: 09/29/2007, Expiration Date: 11/19/2017, Registrant: Cyril K Heile, 3359 Coolidge Hwy, Guilford, VT 05301
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: BELL 47G-5A (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 78 mph), Engine: LYCOMING VO-435 SERIES (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 14841 , Serial Number: 25080, Year manufactured: 1972, Airworthiness Date: 04/17/1978
Registrant (Corporation): Green River Aviation Inc, 454 Hale Rd, Guilford, VT 05301
- Aircraft: SCHENCK MERRITT T KITFOX 2 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 19MS , Serial Number: 339
Registrant (Individual): Winthrop L Ii Amidon, 189 Lakeridge Rd, Guilford, VT 05301
- Aircraft: ROBINSON HELICOPTER R44 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-540 SERIES (250 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 227GC , Serial Number: 1205, Year manufactured: 2002, Airworthiness Date: 04/18/2002
Registrant (Corporation): Green River Aviation Inc, 454 Hale Rd, Guilford, VT 05301
- Aircraft: FOXAIR LLC KITFOX LIGHT SPORT (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 912ULS (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 99KF , Serial Number: KA14120289, Year manufactured: 2015, Airworthiness Date: 10/27/2015
Registrant (Individual): Norman Boyd, 198 Potter Hill Rd, Guilford, VT 05301
Drinking water stations with addresses in Guilford and their reported violations in the past:GUILFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL (Address: 374 SCHOOL RD , Population served: 184, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2010, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (DEC-29-2010), St Tech Assistance Visit (DEC-29-2010), St Public Notif requested (DEC-29-2010), St Public Notif received (MAR-08-2011)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JUL-2010 and SEP-2010, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (DEC-14-2010), St Tech Assistance Visit (DEC-14-2010), St Public Notif requested (DEC-14-2010), St Public Notif received (MAR-08-2011)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In JUL-01-2004, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-02-2004), St Formal NOV issued (DEC-02-2004), St Compliance achieved (MAR-16-2011)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 32
- Hazardous Condition: 11
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Guilford
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (57%)
- Wood (28%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (12%)
- Electricity (2%)
- Coal or coke (1%)
Businesses in Guilford, VT
- U-Haul: 1
Guilford compared to Vermont state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2017.