Guthrie: Really neat house in Guthrie, Ky. I would like to know the story.
Guthrie: Guthrie Kentucky Castle
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||32.1 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.7 years|
Zip codes: 42234.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $15,051 (it was $13,283 in 2000)
Guthrie city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $86,134 (it was $42,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $92,649; Detached houses: $97,061; Mobile homes: $44,778
Median gross rent in 2016: $576.
Races in Guthrie, KY (2010)
- 88262.2%White alone
- 41429.2%Black alone
- 201.4%Two or more races
- 50.4%Asian alone
- 40.3%American Indian alone
- 20.1%Other race alone
|Why are people from northern kentucky considered yankees to the rest of the state (173 replies)|
|Philly to Louisville? (53 replies)|
|before wal mart in fern creek once stood a mansion (8 replies)|
|Lofts of Broadway - pictures, help? (14 replies)|
|Louisville--Any young professional Indian people? (18 replies)|
|Franklin (Simpson County) (15 replies)|
Latest news from Guthrie, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (13.0%), English (11.4%), European (4.5%), German (4.0%), African (3.5%), American (2.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 03/11/1876
Elevation: 548 feet
Land area: 1.36 square miles.
Population density: 1,057 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Guthrie:
- High school or higher: 77.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 7.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.4%
- Unemployed: 11.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Guthrie city:
- Never married: 37.6%
- Now married: 40.8%
- Separated: 1.1%
- Widowed: 5.8%
- Divorced: 14.8%
74 residents are foreign born (4.0% Latin America).
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Guthrie, Kentucky as of May 20, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Guthrie to the number of sex offenders is 851 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $581 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $463 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Clarksville, TN (12.1 miles , pop. 103,455).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Metropolitan Government, TN (40.8 miles , pop. 569,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (360.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Trenton, KY (2.7 miles ), Allensville, KY (2.7 miles) , Adams, TN (2.7 miles ), St. Bethlehem, TN (2.8 miles ), Elkton, KY (3.3 miles ), Cedar Hill, TN (3.4 miles ), Clarksville, TN (3.5 miles ), Pembroke, KY (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $68,000
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $68,000
Latitude: 36.65 N, Longitude: 87.17 W
Area code: 270
|Crime rates in Guthrie by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 273.6)||50.7||0.0||135.6||93.0||123.3||134.2||181.4||67.2||80.8||45.1||162.7||46.4||72.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Guthrie detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.77|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (26%)
- Construction (24%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (25%)
- Manufacturing (16%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (27%)
- Production occupations (26%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Material moving occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Production occupations (16%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (14%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (9%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (8%)
Average climate in Guthrie, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Guthrie-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 58% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/27/1970, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 13.8 miles away from the Guthrie city center killed 3 people and injured 85 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/16/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 5.8 miles away from the city center caused $400,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Guthrie-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 130.8 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 98.5 miles away from Guthrie center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 155.3 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 135.6 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 147.4 miles away from Guthrie center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 207.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Todd County (9) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Winter Storms: 3, Snows: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Robert Penn Warren - (1905-1989), poet, Thomas Mack Wilhoite - Recipient of the Silver Star, Kent Greenfield - Major League Baseball pitcher.
Hospitals and medical centers near Guthrie:
- WESTERN STATE NURSING FACILITY (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; HOPKINSVILLE, KY)
- GATEWAY MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 8 miles away; CLARKSVILLE, TN)
- HEARTHSTONE PLACE (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; ELKTON, KY)
- DCI CUMBERLAND (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; CLARKSVILLE, TN)
- CLARKSVILLE DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; CLARKSVILLE, TN)
- GRACE HEALTHCARE OF CLARKSVILLE (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; CLARKSVILLE, TN)
- (CLOSED) GATEWAY HEALTH SYSTCU (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; CLARKSVILLE, TN)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Guthrie:
- Austin Peay State University (about 13 miles; Clarksville, TN; Full-time enrollment: 8,621)
- Hopkinsville Community College (about 25 miles; Hopkinsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,269)
- Tennessee State University (about 39 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 7,341)
- Nashville State Community College (about 40 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 6,436)
- Vanderbilt University (about 41 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 10,518)
- Belmont University (about 42 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 5,795)
- Trevecca Nazarene University (about 42 miles; Nashville, TN; FT enrollment: 2,223)
Public elementary/middle school in Guthrie:
- SOUTH TODD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 497, Location: 4115 GUTHRIE RD, Grades: PK-5)
Private elementary/middle school in Guthrie:
Notable location: Guthrie Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Highland Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Bingo Barn (Amusement & Theme Parks; 7009 Russellville Road).
Hotel: Holiday Motel (10085 Russellville Road).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 66.0. This is about average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2005 was 3.65. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 0.5 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.902. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 0.5 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 35.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 1.6 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 14.3. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 12.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.11. This is about average. Closest monitor was 1.6 miles away from the city center.
(23.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 55.4% for Black residents, 57.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 74.0% for other race residents, 47.5% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
Banks with branches in Guthrie (2011 data):
- Elkton Bank & Trust Company: Guthrie Branch at Highways 79 And 181, branch established on 1990/06/14; Guthrie Branch at Park Street, branch established on 1934/05/03. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $124.4 mil, Deposits: $90.2 mil, headquarters in Elkton, KY, positive income, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Elkton Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Guthrie city (based on Todd County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Todd County:||2.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Todd County:||0.83 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Todd County:||5.82 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Guthrie, KY Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||5||$2,377|
|Totals for Government||0||$0||10||$3,169|
Guthrie government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Sewerage: $239,000 ($166.20)
Water Utilities: $199,000 ($138.39)
Police Protection: $188,000 ($130.74)
Central Staff Services: $120,000 ($83.45)
Gas Utilities: $80,000 ($55.63)
Solid Waste Management: $59,000 ($41.03)
Fire Protection: $22,000 ($15.30)
Financial Administration: $13,000 ($9.04)
Regular Highways: $9,000 ($6.26)
- Gas Utilities - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- General - Interest on Debt: $40,000 ($27.82)
- Other Capital Outlay - Fire Protection: $93,000 ($64.67)
Water Utilities: $23,000 ($15.99)
Sewerage: $2,000 ($1.39)
Regular Highways: $1,000 ($0.70)
Central Staff: $1,000 ($0.70)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $172,000 ($119.61)
Guthrie government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $186,000 ($129.35)
Solid Waste Management: $57,000 ($39.64)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $22,000 ($15.30)
General Revenue, NEC: $18,000 ($12.52)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $199,000 ($138.39)
Gas Utilities: $108,000 ($75.10)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $30,000 ($20.86)
Highways: $23,000 ($15.99)
- Tax - Property: $126,000 ($87.62)
NEC: $108,000 ($75.10)
Individual Income: $100,000 ($69.54)
Public Utilities: $40,000 ($27.82)
Guthrie government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $707,000 ($491.66)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $678,000 ($471.49)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $29,000 ($20.17)
Guthrie government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $334,000 ($232.27)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $117,000 ($81.36)
5.62% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($24,942 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Christian County, KY||1.13% ($24,711 average AGI)|
|from Montgomery County, TN||0.98% ($23,410)|
|from Logan County, KY||0.55% ($19,727)|
6.00% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,452 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Guthrie:
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WJQI (540 AM; 1 kW; CLARKSVILLE, TN; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WCTZ (1550 AM; 3 kW; CLARKSVILLE, TN; Owner: WINSTON COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WPLN (1430 AM; 15 kW; MADISON, TN)
- WRUS (610 AM; 2 kW; RUSSELLVILLE, KY; Owner: LOGAN RADIO INCORPORATED)
- WJZM (1400 AM; 1 kW; CLARKSVILLE, TN; Owner: COMBERLAND RADIO PARTNERS, INC.)
- WEKT (1070 AM; 1 kW; ELKTON, KY; Owner: M & R BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJMR (1370 AM; 1 kW; FORT CAMPBELL, KY; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WCOR (900 AM; 5 kW; LEBANON, TN)
Strongest FM radio stations in Guthrie:
- WUBT (101.1 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, KY; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WVVR (100.3 FM; HOPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WMAK (96.3 FM; MURFREESBORO, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WQZQ-FM (102.5 FM; DICKSON, TN; Owner: MONTGOMERY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGFX (104.5 FM; GALLATIN, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WRVW (107.5 FM; LEBANON, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCVQ (107.9 FM; FORT CAMPBELL, KY; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WSM-FM (95.5 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WQXQ (101.9 FM; CENTRAL CITY, KY; Owner: STARLIGHT BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WJXA (92.9 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WKDF (103.3 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WNRQ (105.9 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNKJ (89.3 FM; HOPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: PENNYRILE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY, INC.)
- WZZP (97.5 FM; HOPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WSIX-FM (97.9 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WPLN-FM (90.3 FM; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: NASHVILLE PUBLIC RADIO)
- WJOI-FM (94.3 FM; SPRINGFIELD, TN; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WAYM (88.7 FM; COLUMBIA, TN; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WAPX-FM (91.7 FM; CLARKSVILLE, TN; Owner: AUSTIN PEAY STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WFFI (93.7 FM; KINGSTON SPRINGS, TN; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Guthrie:
- WTVF (Channel 5; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: NEWSCHANNEL 5 NETWORK, LP)
- WNPX (Channel 28; COOKEVILLE, TN; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATIONS LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WUXP-TV (Channel 30; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WUXP LICENSEE, LLC)
- WSMV-TV (Channel 4; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: MEREDITH CORPORATION)
- WZTV (Channel 17; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WZTV LICENSEE, LLC)
- WPGD (Channel 50; HENDERSONVILLE, TN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WKMA-TV (Channel 35; MADISONVILLE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WNPX-LP (Channel 20; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATIONS LPTV, INC.)
- WCKV-LP (Channel 49; CLARKSVILLE, ETC., TN; Owner: TN MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
Guthrie fatal accident list:
Apr 23, 2011 06:43 PM, Parl Street East, Kentucky Street, Lat: 36.65434, Lon: -87.15658, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Feb 25, 1989 05:15 PM, 41, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Apr 2, 1989 03:30 AM, Fairground, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 2m7ftTotal length
- 4,266Total average daily traffic
- 469Total average daily truck traffic
- 4,692Total future (year 2034) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1
- 9141 Russellville Rd (116025) (Lat: 36.658056 Lon: -87.182250), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 46 m, Overall height: 46.9 m, Call Sign: KNKN748
Assigned Frequencies: 869.040 MHz, 869.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz, 845.010 MHzGrant Date: 08/30/2011, Expiration Date: 10/01/2021, Certifier: David C JatlowRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3073, Email:
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- Lat: 36.646222 Lon: -87.172500, Call Sign: WPTJ480
Assigned Frequencies: 456.212 MHzGrant Date: 08/31/2011, Expiration Date: 10/15/2021, Certifier: Brent TraughberRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239, Email:
- Logan County Tank (Lat: 36.834389 Lon: -86.855694), Type: Tank, Structure height: 17 m, Call Sign: WPXJ337
Assigned Frequencies: 456.162 MHzGrant Date: 02/07/2013, Expiration Date: 04/15/2023, Certifier: Brent TraughberRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc., Las Vegas, NV 89140-0124, Phone: (702) 838-9728, Fax: (702) 363-4607, Email:
- Allensville Road (Lat: 36.712750 Lon: -87.056583), Type: Tank, Structure height: 24.3 m, Call Sign: WPXJ338
Assigned Frequencies: 456.212 MHzGrant Date: 02/07/2013, Expiration Date: 04/15/2023, Certifier: Brent TraughberRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc., Las Vegas, NV 89140-0124, Phone: (702) 838-9728, Fax: (702) 363-4607, Email:
- Cso Facility (Lat: 36.521250 Lon: -87.360583), Type: Tank, Structure height: 12.1 m, Call Sign: WPXJ339
Assigned Frequencies: 456.212 MHzGrant Date: 02/07/2013, Expiration Date: 04/15/2023, Certifier: Brent TraughberRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc., Las Vegas, NV 89140-0124, Phone: (702) 838-9728, Fax: (702) 363-4607, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:1
- Call Sign: KA4NNE, Licensee ID: L00126682, Grant Date: 01/09/2016, Expiration Date: 01/31/2026, Registrant: Wayne L Ezell, Guthrie, KY 42234
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: BEACHY CHRIS S X AIR (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 618 (75 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 243CB , Serial Number: 780, Year manufactured: 2008, Airworthiness Date: 01/19/2008
Registrant (Individual): Rudy Hall, 1415 Elkton Trenton Rd, Guthrie, KY 42234
- Aircraft: BUCKEYE DREAM MACHINE (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 2648T , Serial Number: 3470, Year manufactured: 1997, Airworthiness Date: 10/05/2007
Registrant (Individual): David T Jones, 805 Old Railroad Ln, Guthrie, KY 42234
- Aircraft: AERONCA 7AC (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C65 SERIES (65 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 85252 , Serial Number: 7AC-3986, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 02/07/1956
Registrant (Co-Owned): John K Sharp, 885 Old Trenton Rd, Guthrie, KY 42234, Other Owners: Mark D Sharp
Drinking water stations with addresses in Guthrie and their reported violations in the past:GUTHRIE WATER WORKS (Population served: 2,421, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:LOGAN-TODD REGIONAL WATER COMMISSION (Population served: 25, Surface water):
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In MAY-2014
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In APR-2014. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JUN-19-2014), St Public Notif requested (JUN-19-2014)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In DEC-2013. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-16-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-16-2014), St Compliance achieved (APR-15-2014)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In MAY-2013. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-19-2013), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-19-2013), St Compliance achieved (OCT-10-2013)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2003, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-09-2006), St Formal NOV issued (MAY-09-2006), St Compliance achieved (AUG-24-2006), St Public Notif received (MAR-29-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-01-2007)
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between OCT-2007 and DEC-2007, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-05-2007), St Formal NOV issued (DEC-05-2007), St Public Notif received (DEC-05-2007), St Compliance achieved (FEB-18-2008)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 2
|Most common first names in Guthrie, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Guthrie, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (71%)
- Utility gas (16%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (8%)
- Wood (3%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (2%)
Businesses in Guthrie, KY
- U-Haul: 1
Guthrie compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2018.