We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||35.2 years|
|Alabama median age:||38.3 years|
Zip codes: 35570.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,550 (it was $17,505 in 2000)
Hamilton city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $91,349 (it was $66,600 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $565.
Races in Hamilton, AL (2013)
- 5,82984.4%White alone
- 6789.8%Black alone
- 951.4%Two or more races
- 711.0%Asian alone
- 40.06%American Indian alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- More borrowers make early loan repayments in spring Feb 12
- How Does the Presence of a Major Employer Affect Crime Rates? Feb 10
- Prosper default rate decreased in 2014 Feb 8
- How important is peer-to-peer loan diversification? Feb 6
- Where Do the Young and Old People Live, and How Has That Changed Over the Years? Feb 4
|Huntsville City Schools redrawing zone lines (131 replies)|
|Madison Square Mall Shutting Down (129 replies)|
|HSV potential city for relocation of Boeing jetliner facility (110 replies)|
|Interstate 22 , Adamsville , Graysville "N.Bham growth" (18 replies)|
|What's the problem with the South Parkway? (38 replies)|
|moving to Hamilton AL (5 replies)|
Latest news from Hamilton, AL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (29.4%), Irish (11.7%), German (8.7%), English (5.3%), Scotch-Irish (1.8%), Scottish (1.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 488 feet
Land area: 36.1 square miles.
Population density: 188 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Hamilton:
- High school or higher: 81.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.8%
- Unemployed: 9.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 19.0 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Hamilton city:
- Never married: 26.5%
- Now married: 53.6%
- Separated: 2.7%
- Widowed: 6.7%
- Divorced: 10.6%
14 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Alabama and other state lists there were 35 registered sex offenders living in Hamilton, Alabama as of February 12, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Hamilton to the number of sex offenders is 189 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $244 (0.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $200 (0.2%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Decatur, AL (65.2 miles , pop. 53,929).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Birmingham, AL (79.7 miles , pop. 242,820).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (515.8 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Bexar, AL (3.1 miles ), Guin, AL (3.5 miles ), Twin, AL (3.6 miles ), Detroit, AL (3.6 miles ), Hackleburg, AL (3.6 miles ), Hodges, AL (3.7 miles ), Beaverton, AL (3.8 miles ), Gu-Win, AL (3.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 1998: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 2002: 2 buildings, average cost: $75,000
- 2003: 2 buildings, average cost: $75,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.14 N, Longitude: 87.99 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,769 (+25.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,619 (71.2%)
Area code: 205
|Crime rates in Hamilton by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||322.6||205.7||184.5||228.0||239.8||246.0||242.0||221.0||183.3||137.1||242.5||145.1||141.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Hamilton detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.99|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +303 (+4.7%).
- Manufacturing (31%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (14%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Construction (7%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Other services, except public administration (19%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Manufacturing (13%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Transportation occupations (19%)
- Production occupations (18%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (24%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
Average climate in Hamilton, Alabama
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hamilton-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Alabama state average. It is 134% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 22.6 miles away from the Hamilton city center killed 28 people and injured 272 people.
On 4/3/1974, a category F5 tornado 37.2 miles away from the city center killed 28 people and injured 267 people.
Earthquake activity:Hamilton-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Alabama state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 65.8 miles away from the city center
On 6/24/1975 at 11:11:36, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 30.0 miles away from Hamilton center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 137.1 miles away from the city center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 168.5 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 197.3 miles away from Hamilton center
On 11/7/2004 at 11:20:21, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 102.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Marion County (17) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Tornadoes: 8, Floods: 6, Hurricanes: 4, Winds: 2, Drought: 1, Freeze: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowfall: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Lenny Fant - Basketball player-coach, Rex Frederick - Basketball player-coach, Bookie Bolin - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Hamilton:
- ASERACARE HOSPICE-HAMILTON (1215 MILITARY STREET SOUTH - SUITE B, PO BOX 1357)
- MARION REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, 1256 MILITARY STREET SOUTH)
- FMC HAMILTON (1256 MILITARY STREET SOUTH)
- MARION COUNTY HOME CARE (2448 MILITARY STREET, SOUTH)
- MARION REGIONAL HOMECARE (1186 MILITARY STREET SOUTH)
- MARION REGIONAL NURSING HOME (184 SASSER DRIVE)
Airports located in Hamilton:
- Marion County-Rankin Fite Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 18,300, Local Ops: 3,500)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Hamilton:
- Itawamba Community College (about 27 miles; Fulton, MS; Full-time enrollment: 5,489)
- Northwest-Shoals Community College (about 46 miles; Muscle Shoals, AL; FT enrollment: 2,702)
- Bevill State Community College (about 47 miles; Jasper, AL; FT enrollment: 2,970)
- Northeast Mississippi Community College (about 50 miles; Booneville, MS; FT enrollment: 3,024)
- University of North Alabama (about 50 miles; Florence, AL; FT enrollment: 5,886)
- Mississippi University for Women (about 51 miles; Columbus, MS; FT enrollment: 2,565)
- Mississippi State University (about 66 miles; Mississippi State, MS; FT enrollment: 18,237)
Public high schools in Hamilton:
Public elementary/middle schools in Hamilton:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Hamilton has a campus of Bevill State Community College, the former Northwest State Community College
Notable locations in Hamilton: Maywood Camp (A), Pikeville Country Club (B), Marion County Courthouse (C), Hamilton Fire and Rescue Station 1 (D), Hamilton Fire and Rescue Station 2 (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Town and Country Plaza Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Hamilton include: Rocky Grove Freewill Baptist Church (A), Pleasant Grove Baptist Church (B), Primitive Church (C), Plesant Ridge Freewill Baptist Church (D), Antioch Church (E), First Baptist Church of Hamilton (F), Hamilton United Methodist Church (G), Hamilton Church of Christ (H), Weston Baptist Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Terrell Cemetery (1), Bishop Cemetery (2), Cooper Cemetery (3), Donham Cemetery (4), Moses Cemetery (5), Rocky Grove Cemetery (6), Lebanon Cemetery (7). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Sell Branch (A), Ragsdale Creek (B), Key Branch (C), Clifty Creek (D), Williams Creek (E), Whitley Creek (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Hotels: Best Western (Highway 43 South) (1), Econo Lodge Inn & Suites (2031 Military Street South) (2), Hamilton Holiday Motel (315 Bexer Avenue) (3), Days Inn Hamilton (1849 Military St S) (4). Display/hide their approximate locations on the map
Drinking water stations with addresses in Hamilton and their reported violations in the past:MARION COUNTY PUBLIC WATER AUTHORITY (Population served: 2,796, Purch surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between JUL-2010 and SEP-2010, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-04-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-04-2010), St Public Notif received (DEC-14-2010), St Compliance achieved (OCT-07-2011)
- MCL, Average - Between APR-2010 and JUN-2010, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUL-15-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JUL-15-2010), St Public Notif received (AUG-25-2010), St Compliance achieved (OCT-07-2011)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2010 and MAR-2010, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-15-2010), St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-15-2010), St Public Notif received (JUN-16-2010), St Compliance achieved (OCT-07-2011)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2007 and MAR-2007, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-09-2007), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-09-2007), St Public Notif received (JUN-15-2007), St AO (w/o penalty) issued (FEB-25-2008), St Compliance achieved (MAR-24-2009)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2006 and DEC-2006, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-28-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (DEC-28-2006), St Public Notif received (FEB-09-2007), St AO (w/o penalty) issued (FEB-25-2008), St Compliance achieved (MAR-24-2009)
- One minor monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Hamilton that have no violations reported:
- HAMILTON WATER WORKS & SEWER BOARD (Population served: 9,909, Primary Water Source Type: Surface water)
(20.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 78.8% for Black residents, 44.5% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Hamilton in 2010:
- 293 people in state prisons
- 264 people in correctional residential facilities
- 74 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 16 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Hamilton in 2000:
- 560 people in state prisons
- 70 people in nursing homes
- 30 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 17 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 13 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Hamilton compared to Alabama state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Hamilton (2011 data):
- First National Bank: South Branch at 1171 Military Street South, branch established on 1987/04/06; at 341 Military Street South, branch established on 1976/05/06. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $282.3 mil, Deposits: $223.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 10 total offices, Holding Company: Marion County Bancshares, Inc.
- PeoplesTrust Bank: Peoplestrust Bank at 1281 Military Street South, branch established on 2004/07/23. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $87.1 mil, Deposits: $78.3 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Hometown Bancshares, Inc.
- Cadence Bank, N.A.: Hamilton Branch at 1736 Military Street South, branch established on 1999/12/06. Info updated 2011/12/14: Bank assets: $3,909.7 mil, Deposits: $3,124.0 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 112 total offices, Holding Company: Cadence Bancorp Llc
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Hamilton Main Branch at 320 Bexar Avenue West, branch established on 1905/01/01. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
- First State Bank of the South, Inc.: Third Avenue Branch at Highway 78 And 3rd Avenue, branch established on 1992/07/06. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $97.1 mil, Deposits: $80.6 mil, headquarters in Sulligent, AL, positive income, 5 total offices, Holding Company: First State Holding Corp.
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Hamilton, Alabama:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Of Hamilton, 2031 Military St South, Hamilton, AL 35570 , Phone: (800) 240-3127, Fax: (205) 921-7831
- Key West Inn Of Hamilton, 224 Riv Road Dr, Hamilton, AL 35570 , Phone: (205) 921-3333
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (54%)
- Utility gas (44%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Hamilton city (based on Marion County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Marion County:||1.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Marion County:||0.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Marion County:||6.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$9,580||$28,740||7||$2,891|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$1,946||$23,352||2||$1,530|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$39,017||$36,016||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||9||$20,855||$27,807||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||5||$10,762||$25,829||2||$819|
|Parks and Recreation||5||$12,271||$29,450||6||$3,239|
|Totals for Government||63||$167,084||$31,826||20||$10,279|
Hamilton government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $1,952,000 ($286.89)
- Current Operations - Health Services - Other: $1,355,000 ($199.15)
Water Utilities: $857,000 ($125.96)
General - Other: $751,000 ($110.38)
Financial Administration: $392,000 ($57.61)
Sewerage: $286,000 ($42.03)
Police Protection: $250,000 ($36.74)
Parks & Recreation: $171,000 ($25.13)
Fire Protection: $110,000 ($16.17)
Regular Highways: $106,000 ($15.58)
- General - Interest on Debt: $209,000 ($30.72)
- Other Capital Outlay - General - Other: $340,000 ($49.97)
Fire Protection: $4,000 ($0.59)
Water Utilities: $4,000 ($0.59)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,730,000 ($254.26)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $406,000 ($59.67)
Hamilton government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $357,000 ($52.47)
All Other: $346,000 ($50.85)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $332,000 ($48.79)
Rents: $45,000 ($6.61)
Interest Earnings: $20,000 ($2.94)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,072,000 ($157.55)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $1,519,000 ($223.25)
Highways: $81,000 ($11.90)
Water Utilities: $6,000 ($0.88)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $1,229,000 ($180.63)
NEC: $974,000 ($143.15)
Property: $884,000 ($129.92)
Public Utilities: $390,000 ($57.32)
Hamilton government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $6,495,000 ($954.59)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $3,947,000 ($580.10)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $15,000 ($2.20)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Water Utilities: $6,320,000 ($928.87)
Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $3,706,000 ($544.68)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $256,000 ($37.62)
Water Utilities: $175,000 ($25.72)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - End of Fiscal Year: $1,300,000 ($191.06)
Hamilton government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $200,000 ($29.39)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,354,000 ($199.00)
5.24% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,945 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Franklin County, AL||0.54% ($26,633 average AGI)|
|from Winston County, AL||0.47% ($22,419)|
|from Fayette County, AL||0.43% ($29,256)|
5.46% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($26,744 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Hamilton:
- WERH (970 AM; 5 kW; HAMILTON, AL; Owner: KATE F. FITE)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WKXM (1300 AM; 5 kW; WINFIELD, AL; Owner: AD-MEDIA MANAGEMENT CORP.)
- WJOX (690 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WDJC (850 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
- WAPI (1070 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WVSA (1380 AM; 5 kW; VERNON, AL; Owner: LAMAR CTY. B/CING. CO., INC.)
- WFTO (1330 AM; 5 kW; FULTON, MS; Owner: AIR SOUTH RADIO, INC.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WLOR (1550 AM; 50 kW; HUNTSVILLE, AL; Owner: BCA RADIO, LLC)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Hamilton:
- WFBH-LP (103.5 FM; HAMILTON, AL; Owner: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH HAMILTON)
- WERH-FM (92.1 FM; HAMILTON, AL; Owner: KATE F. FITE)
- WKXM-FM (105.9 FM; WINFIELD, AL; Owner: AD-MEDIA MANAGEMENT CORP.)
- WDXB (102.5 FM; JASPER, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSYE (93.3 FM; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: JMD, INC.)
- WQLT-FM (107.3 FM; FLORENCE, AL; Owner: BIG RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WFIX (91.3 FM; FLORENCE, AL; Owner: TRI-STATE INSPIRATIONAL B/C CORP.)
- WJEC (106.5 FM; VERNON, AL; Owner: LAMAR COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WJBB-FM (92.7 FM; HALEYVILLE, AL; Owner: HALEYVILLE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WFTA (101.9 FM; FULTON, MS; Owner: AIR SOUTH RADIO, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Hamilton:
- W46DF (Channel 46; HAMILTON, AL; Owner: WMTY, INC.)
- WHDF (Channel 15; FLORENCE, AL; Owner: VALLEY TELEVISION, LLC)
- W39CD (Channel 38; FULTON, MS; Owner: UNITY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCFT-TV (Channel 33; TUSCALOOSA, AL; Owner: TV ALABAMA, INCORPORATED)
- WDBB (Channel 17; BESSEMER, AL; Owner: WDBB-TV, INC.)
- WCBI-TV (Channel 4; COLUMBUS, MS; Owner: COLUMBUS TELEVISION, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 28Number of bridges
- 174m571ftTotal length
- $69,598,000Total costs
- 111,596Total average daily traffic
- 24,744Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 129 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Hamilton, AL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 19 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 52 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Hamilton)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 15 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Hamilton)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 27
- Hazardous Condition: 12
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Hamilton
|Most common first names in Hamilton, AL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Hamilton, AL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Hamilton, AL|
|Burger King||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Econo Lodge||1||Taco Bell||1|
Hamilton on our top lists:
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Retail sales workers except cashiers (population 5,000+)"
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Wood products (population 5,000+)"
- #8 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Personal appearance workers (population 5,000+)"
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Wood products"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest average humidity (population 5,000+)"
- #38 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most fatal accidents per 100,000 population from 1975 to 2008 (pop 5,000+)"
- #94 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in state prisons"