Bradley County has a predicted average indoor radon screening level less than 2 pCi/L (pico curies per liter) - Low Potential
Drinking water stations with addresses in Hermitage and their reported violations in the past:
HERMITAGE WATERWORKS (Population served: 769, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2000, Contaminant: Coliform
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In JUN-2000, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-09-2000), St Formal NOV issued (AUG-09-2000)
- CCR Complete Failure to Report - Between JUL-01-2005 and JUL-06-2005, Consumer Confidence Rule. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (JUL-06-2005)
- One minor monitoring violation
Percentage of residents living in poverty in 2012: 49.2%
(21.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 85.1% for Black residents, 62.6% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 51.9% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
Average household size:
Percentage of family households:
|This town: || 2.9 people|
|Arkansas: || 2.5 people|
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
|This town: || 69.9%|
|Whole state: || 67.6%|
No gay or lesbian households reported
|This town: || 5.9%|
|Whole state: || 5.7%|
Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Hermitage, AR
53 people in state prisons in 2010
Hermitage compared to Arkansas state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage above state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Back to the top
Banks with branches in Hermitage (2011 data):
- Warren Bank and Trust Company: Hermitage Branch at 303 South Main, branch established on 1976/04/05. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $136.2 mil, Deposits: $113.0 mil, headquarters in Warren, AR, positive income, 4 total offices
- First State Bank of Warren: Hermitage Branch at Main Street, branch established on 1937/09/09. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $101.8 mil, Deposits: $90.3 mil, headquarters in Warren, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Bradley Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (77%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (20%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Hermitage town (based on Bradley County data)
Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 69.81%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Baptist Missionary Association of America||United Methodist Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists||Catholic Church|
Source: Jones, Dale E., et al. 2002. Congregations and Membership in the United States 2000. Nashville, TN: Glenmary Research Center.
|Name||Assemblies of God||American Baptist Association||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
Number of grocery stores:
|Bradley County:||3.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|Number of convenience stores (with gas):
|Bradley County:||8.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|Number of full-service restaurants:
|Here:||5.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|Adult diabetes rate:
|Arkansas:||9.8%|Adult obesity rate:
|Arkansas:||29.1%|Low-income preschool obesity rate:
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
||Monthly full-time payroll
||Average yearly full-time wage
||Monthly part-time payroll
|Other Government Administration
|Judicial and Legal
|Police Protection - Officers
|Totals for Government
Hermitage government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - General - Other: $171,000 ($207.52)
Water Utilities: $95,000 ($115.29)
Police Protection: $69,000 ($83.74)
Sewerage: $47,000 ($57.04)
Solid Waste Management: $32,000 ($38.83)
Regular Highways: $23,000 ($27.91)
Parks & Recreation: $15,000 ($18.20)
Financial Administration: $10,000 ($12.14)
Fire Protection: $8,000 ($9.71)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $75,000 ($91.02)
Hermitage government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $38,000 ($46.12)
All Other: $32,000 ($38.83)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $40,000 ($48.54)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $48,000 ($58.25)
Highways: $2,000 ($2.43)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $19,000 ($23.06)
Interest Earnings: $1,000 ($1.21)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $157,000 ($190.53)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $36,000 ($43.69)
All Other: $12,000 ($14.56)
General Support: $2,000 ($2.43)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $76,000 ($92.23)
Public Utilities: $23,000 ($27.91)
Other Selective Sales: $21,000 ($25.49)
NEC: $12,000 ($14.56)
Property: $11,000 ($13.35)
Hermitage government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $150,000 ($182.04)
5.27% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($26,484 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
6.68% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($27,105 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Hermitage:
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KWKH (1130 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KDMS (1290 AM; 5 kW; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: EL DORADO BROADCASTING CO.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- KNOE (540 AM; 5 kW; MONROE, LA; Owner: NOE CORP., LLC)
- WJNT (1180 AM; 50 kW; PEARL, MS; Owner: BUCHANAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WSJC (810 AM; 50 kW; MAGEE, MS; Owner: FAMILY TALK RADIO)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KPBA (1270 AM; 5 kW; PINE BLUFF, AR; Owner: METRO BIRCH ENTERPRISES, INC)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Hermitage:
- KWRF-FM (105.5 FM; WARREN, AR; Owner: PINES BROADCASTING INC.)
- K217BW (91.3 FM; WARREN, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KBPW (88.1 FM; HAMPTON, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- KHBM-FM (93.7 FM; MONTICELLO, AR; Owner: COMMUNITY RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KBSA (90.9 FM; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: BD OF SUP OF LA STATE U & A&M COLLGE)
- KWLT (102.7 FM; NORTH CROSSETT, AR; Owner: SOUTH ARK BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KIXB (103.3 FM; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: NOALMARK BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KAGL (93.3 FM; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: NOALMARK BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KHMB (99.5 FM; HAMBURG, AR; Owner: KENNETH WAYNE DIEBEL)
- KELD-FM (107.1 FM; HAMPTON, AR; Owner: NOALMARK BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KAGH-FM (104.9 FM; CROSSETT, AR; Owner: ASHLEY COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Hermitage:
- KTVE (Channel 10; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: PIEDMONT TELEVISION OF MONROE/EL DORADO LICENSE LLC)
- K46DT (Channel 46; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K69HO (Channel 69; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K36DR (Channel 36; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- KYPX (Channel 49; CAMDEN, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS 49, INC.)
- K48EP (Channel 48; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K59FJ (Channel 59; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K29DC (Channel 29; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K40EF (Channel 40; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K50EK (Channel 50; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K57GF (Channel 57; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K63FX (Channel 63; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K66EX (Channel 66; EL DORADO, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Hermitage fatal accident list:
Jun 23, 2004 11:50 PM, Sr-160-09, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Aug 7, 1982 00:25 AM, 15s3, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:
1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Hermitage
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:
17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:
- TANK, 1006 Hwy. 8 South (Lat: 33.937500 Lon: -92.205833), Type: Tank, Structure height: 15.2 m, Call Sign: WQCA333
Assigned Frequencies: 173.337 MHz
Grant Date: 01/14/2005, Expiration Date: 01/14/2015, Cancellation Date: 04/25/2011, Certifier: Charley Rauls
Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 30251 Golden Lantern Ste E 501, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677-5993, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
- Lat: 33.387889 Lon: -92.111222, Call Sign: WQCJ634
Assigned Frequencies: 155.850 MHz
Grant Date: 03/18/2005, Expiration Date: 03/18/2015, Certifier: Lanette Vines
Registrant: Federal Licensing, Inc., 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:
- HIGHWAY 160, Hermitage, Ar (Lat: 33.316000 Lon: -92.148694), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 95.1 m, Call Sign: WQQJ945
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHz, 5945.20 MHz, 5945.20 MHz
Grant Date: 01/10/2013, Expiration Date: 01/10/2023, Certifier: Chris Harris
Registrant: Conterra Ultra Broadband, LLC, 2101 Rexford Rd, Ste 200e, Charlotte, NC 28211, Phone: (704) 936-1801, Fax: (704) 936-1801, Email:
- HERMITAGE, 2157 Bradley 33 (Lat: 33.404222 Lon: -92.136056), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 99.4 m, Overall height: 103.6 m, Call Sign: WQQR615
Assigned Frequencies: 6256.54 MHz
Grant Date: 02/19/2013, Expiration Date: 02/19/2023, Certifier: John E Monday
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 2200 N. Greenville Ave., 1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:
- Call Sign: WD5DJE
Grant Date: 01/30/1990, Expiration Date: 01/30/2000, Cancellation Date: 03/07/2002
Registrant: Billy C Denton, Rt 2 Box 86, Hermitage, AR 71647
FAA Registered Aircraft:
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 55551 , Serial Number: 28-7325328, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 04/27/1973
Registrant (Individual): John D Law, 4128 Highway 160 E, Hermitage, AR 71647
|Most common first names in Hermitage, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Hermitage, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Hermitage, AR
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most Other race residents"
- #13 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Clothing and clothing accessories, including shoe, stores"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper"
- #30 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Food and beverage serving workers except waiters/waitresses"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Wood products"
- #77 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most Hispanic residents"
- #81 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other sales and related workers including supervisors"
- #92 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of rapes in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"