We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||42.6 years|
|Nebraska median age:||36.3 years|
Zip codes: 68949.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $25,868 (it was $20,569 in 2000)
Holdrege city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $113,799 (it was $67,700 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2016: $565.
Races in Holdrege, NE (2016)
- 5,17592.1%White alone
- 1091.9%Two or more races
- 90.2%American Indian alone
- 130.2%Asian alone
- 40.07%Black alone
|Holdrege Police Department (3 replies)|
|Best and worst places to avoid. Mom that wants to be near schools, job opportunities, and fun. (3 replies)|
|Relocating to the Minden/Holdrege, NE area! (3 replies)|
|Moving to Lexington. Good or bad idea? (11 replies)|
|Lincoln - old houses, safe neighborhoods (14 replies)|
|Looking to rent a house in Holdrege (2 replies)|
Latest news from Holdrege, NE collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (32.0%), Swedish (13.9%), American (11.3%), English (7.9%), Irish (4.4%), Polish (2.4%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 02/14/1884
Elevation: 2335 feet
Land area: 3.76 square miles.
Population density: 1,464 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Holdrege:
- High school or higher: 94.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 23.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.9%
- Unemployed: 3.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 10.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Holdrege city:
- Never married: 20.9%
- Now married: 58.0%
- Separated: 0.6%
- Widowed: 6.4%
- Divorced: 14.1%
124 residents are foreign born (1.6% Latin America, 0.3% Africa, 0.3% Asia).
According to our research of Nebraska and other state lists there were 22 registered sex offenders living in Holdrege, Nebraska as of July 21, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Holdrege to the number of sex offenders is 256 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,819 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,698 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Lincoln, NE (144.0 miles , pop. 225,581).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (547.6 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Funk, NE (2.6 miles ), Atlanta, NE (2.7 miles) , Loomis, NE (2.7 miles ), Ragan, NE (3.2 miles) , Wilcox, NE (3.5 miles ), Axtell, NE (3.6 miles ), Bertrand, NE (3.9 miles ), Huntley, NE (4.1 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 21 buildings, average cost: $95,000
- 1998: 19 buildings, average cost: $127,300
- 1999: 11 buildings, average cost: $109,800
- 2000: 3 buildings, average cost: $150,200
- 2001: 10 buildings, average cost: $131,000
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $255,000
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $147,800
- 2004: 4 buildings, average cost: $170,000
- 2005: 6 buildings, average cost: $229,600
- 2006: 5 buildings, average cost: $229,600
- 2007: 8 buildings, average cost: $184,500
- 2008: 19 buildings, average cost: $154,000
- 2009: 5 buildings, average cost: $236,000
- 2010: 30 buildings, average cost: $136,800
- 2011: 10 buildings, average cost: $257,000
- 2012: 11 buildings, average cost: $226,300
- 2013: 8 buildings, average cost: $276,900
- 2014: 7 buildings, average cost: $272,900
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.44 N, Longitude: 99.37 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +760 (+13.5%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 2,008 (72.8%)
Area code: 308
|Crime rates in Holdrege by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||166.5||217.0||187.4||215.2||225.0||157.4||149.5||124.8||126.0||152.4||116.8||159.9||150.8||167.6||155.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Holdrege detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.79|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +7 (+0.1%).
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Construction (14%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (11%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (39%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (15%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Transportation occupations (10%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (7%)
- Sales and related occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (23%)
- Healthcare support occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
- Production occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
Average climate in Holdrege, Nebraska
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Holdrege-area historical tornado activity is near Nebraska state average. It is 82% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/10/1985, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 34.4 miles away from the Holdrege city center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 6/6/1993, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 14.8 miles away from the city center injured 2 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Holdrege-area historical earthquake activity is near Nebraska state average. It is 55% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/18/1959 at 06:37:13, a magnitude 7.7 (7.7 UK, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 641.3 miles away from the city center, causing $26,000,000 total damage
On 10/18/1984 at 15:30:23, a magnitude 5.5 (5.4 MB, 5.1 MS, 5.5 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 348.4 miles away from Holdrege center
On 11/3/2002 at 20:41:56, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 162.9 miles away from the city center
On 3/4/1983 at 06:32:18, a magnitude 4.6 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 4.4 ML) earthquake occurred 261.0 miles away from the city center
On 2/15/1974 at 13:33:49, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 281.7 miles away from Holdrege center
On 6/20/2002 at 04:29:40, a magnitude 3.5 (3.3 MB, 3.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 83.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Phelps County (11) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 6, Tornadoes: 4, Snows: 2, Winds: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Forrest S. Petersen - Navy Rear Admiral, Floyd K. Lindstrom - Army Medal of Honor recipient, Mark R. Christensen - Politician, Tom Carlson - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Holdrege:
airports located in Holdrege:
- Brewster Field Airport (HDE) (Runways: 2, Itinerant Ops: 2,700, Local Ops: 7,900)
- Olson Field Airport (NE30) (Runways: 1)
- Wells Airport (3NE3) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Holdrege:
- University of Nebraska at Kearney (about 24 miles; Kearney, NE; Full-time enrollment: 6,047)
- Central Community College (about 62 miles; Grand Island, NE; FT enrollment: 4,159)
- Fort Hays State University (about 109 miles; Hays, KS; FT enrollment: 8,728)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (about 143 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 20,817)
- Barton County Community College (about 146 miles; Great Bend, KS; FT enrollment: 4,108)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (about 146 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 2,072)
- Southeast Community College Area (about 147 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 8,838)
Public high school in Holdrege:
- HOLDREGE HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 350, Location: 600 12TH AVE, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Holdrege:
Private elementary/middle school in Holdrege:
Notable locations in Holdrege: Prairie Hill Landfill (A), South Central Co-op Elevator (B), Holdrege (C), Cargill Elevator (D), Holdrege City Campground (E), Holdrege Country Club (F), Phelps County Fairgrounds (G), Phelps County Courthouse (H), Phelps County Sheriffs Office (I), Phelps County Historical Museum (J), Holdrege Public Library (K), Holdrege Police Department (L), Holdrege Fire and Rescue (M), Holdrege Rural Fire Protection District 6 (N). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Holdrege include: First United Methodist Church of Holdrege (A), Bethel Lutheran Church (B), Saint Elizabeths Episcopal Church (C), Church of Christ (D), First Baptist Church (E), Seventh Day Adventist Church (F), First Presbyterian Church (G), All Saints Catholic Church (H), Cornerstone Community Church of the Nazarene (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Holdrege include: Winquest Memorial Tennis Court (1), North Park (2), Jaycee Field (3), Harold P Kenfield Memorial Court (4), Holdrege City Park (5), Keifer Field (6), Phelps County Historical Marker (7). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Nebraska Prairie Museum (2701 Burlington Street), Score One Games (Amusement & Theme Parks; 700 South Brewster Road).
Hotels: Holdrege Super 8 Motel (5th & Broadway /On Highway 6), Super 8 Motel (420 Broadway Street), Sonic Drive In (1130 Burlington Street), Tower Motel & Lounge - Tower Lounge (413 West 4th Avenue).
Courts: Phelps County - Holdrege- Court (Courthouse), Phelps County - Holdrege- District Court (Courthouse).
(9.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 3.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 23.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Holdrege in 2010:
- 84 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 48 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 19 people in group homes intended for adults
Banks with branches in Holdrege (2011 data):
- Great Western Bank: Holdrege Motorbank at 321 Burlington Street, branch established on 1975/07/17; Holdrege Main at 424 West Avenue, branch established on 1950/04/10. Info updated 2010/06/08: Bank assets: $8,458.0 mil, Deposits: $6,362.5 mil, headquarters in Watertown, SD, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 187 total offices, Holding Company: National Australia Bank Limited
- Lincoln FSB of Nebraska: 720 4th Avenue Branch at 720 4th Avenue, branch established on 1906/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $331.9 mil, Deposits: $232.1 mil, headquarters in Lincoln, NE, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 14 total offices
- Home Federal Savings and Loan Association of Nebraska: 423 Garfield Branch at 423 Garfield, branch established on 1954/01/28. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $54.5 mil, Deposits: $43.9 mil, headquarters in Lexington, NE, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices
- The First National Bank of Holdrege: The First National Bank Of Holdrege at 401 East Avenue, branch established on 1884/06/13. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $108.5 mil, Deposits: $81.2 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: First Holdrege Bancshares, Inc.
- Bruning State Bank: - Holdrege Branch at 1215 Burlington Street, branch established on 2009/12/01. Info updated 2010/06/21: Bank assets: $260.5 mil, Deposits: $196.1 mil, headquarters in Bruning, NE, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Bruning Bancshares, Inc.
- FirsTier Bank: Firstier Bank Branch at 229 West 4th Avenue, branch established on 2005/06/30. Info updated 2006/11/08: Bank assets: $241.0 mil, Deposits: $208.9 mil, headquarters in Kimball, NE, negative income in the last year, Agricultural Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Firstier Ii Bancorp.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Holdrege city (based on Phelps County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Phelps County:||3.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Nebraska:||2.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|Phelps County:||1.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Nebraska:||0.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|Phelps County:||6.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.83 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.76 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Holdrege, NE Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$9,757||$58,542||9||$2,461|
|Police Protection - Officers||10||$38,032||$45,638||0||$0|
|Police - Other||7||$17,361||$29,762||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||10||$39,111||$46,933||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$7,777||$46,662||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$6,801||$40,806||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$7,648||$45,888||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||61||$226,164||$44,491||16||$10,708|
Holdrege government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing and Community Development: $482,000 ($87.51)
Regular Highways: $338,000 ($61.37)
Parks and Recreation: $126,000 ($22.88)
Central Staff Services: $4,000 ($0.73)
Financial Administration: $3,000 ($0.54)
Public Welfare - Other: $3,000 ($0.54)
General Public Buildings: $1,000 ($0.18)
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $5,665,000 ($1028.50)
Solid Waste Management: $764,000 ($138.71)
Regular Highways: $705,000 ($128.00)
Parks and Recreation: $563,000 ($102.21)
Water Utilities: $558,000 ($101.31)
Police Protection: $512,000 ($92.96)
Sewerage: $449,000 ($81.52)
Local Fire Protection: $341,000 ($61.91)
Housing and Community Development: $221,000 ($40.12)
Central Staff Services: $197,000 ($35.77)
Financial Administration: $152,000 ($27.60)
Public Welfare - Other: $38,000 ($6.90)
General Public Buildings: $30,000 ($5.45)
- General - Interest on Debt: $175,000 ($31.77)
- Other Capital Outlay - General - Other: $201,000 ($36.49)
Regular Highways: $109,000 ($19.79)
Police Protection: $47,000 ($8.53)
Local Fire Protection: $31,000 ($5.63)
Central Staff Services: $4,000 ($0.73)
Financial Administration: $3,000 ($0.54)
General Public Building: $1,000 ($0.18)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $4,792,000 ($870.01)
Holdrege government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - All Other: $493,000 ($89.51)
Solid Waste Management: $267,000 ($48.47)
Sewerage: $214,000 ($38.85)
Parks and Recreation: $124,000 ($22.51)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $3,515,000 ($638.16)
Interest Earnings: $136,000 ($24.69)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $2,187,000 ($397.06)
Water Utilities: $178,000 ($32.32)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $442,000 ($80.25)
General Local Government Support: $231,000 ($41.94)
All Other: $181,000 ($32.86)
- Tax - NEC: $1,933,000 ($350.94)
General Sales and Gross Receipts: $1,010,000 ($183.37)
Property: $875,000 ($158.86)
Holdrege government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $4,367,000 ($792.85)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $3,800,000 ($689.91)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $567,000 ($102.94)
Holdrege government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $6,789,000 ($1232.57)
5.87% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,531 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Buffalo County, NE||0.96% ($32,794 average AGI)|
|from Kearney County, NE||0.51% ($29,722)|
|from Harlan County, NE||0.37% ($36,538)|
6.74% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($35,942 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Holdrege:
- KRVN (880 AM; 50 kW; LEXINGTON, NE; Owner: NEBRASKA RURAL RADIO ASSOCIATION)
- KUVR (1380 AM; 1 kW; HOLDREGE, NE; Owner: WMMP, LLC)
- KKPR (1460 AM; 5 kW; KEARNEY, NE; Owner: PLATTE RIVER RADIO, INC.)
- KMMJ (750 AM; 11 kW; GRAND ISLAND, NE; Owner: JRK BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- KGFW (1340 AM; 1 kW; KEARNEY, NE; Owner: WMMP, LLC)
- KOIL (1020 AM; 50 kW; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KFAB (1110 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KKAR (1290 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KLTT (670 AM; 50 kW; COMMERCE CITY, CO; Owner: KLZ RADIO, INC.)
- KRGI (1430 AM; 5 kW; GRAND ISLAND, NE)
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KBRL (1300 AM; 5 kW; MCCOOK, NE; Owner: MCCOOK RADIO GROUP, LLC)
- KIMB (1260 AM; 50 kW; KIMBALL, NE; Owner: G & L INVESTMENTS, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Holdrege:
- KMTY (97.7 FM; HOLDREGE, NE; Owner: WMMP, LLC)
- KLNE-FM (88.7 FM; LEXINGTON, NE; Owner: NEBRASKA EDUCATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMM.)
- KRNY (102.3 FM; KEARNEY, NE; Owner: WMMP, LLC)
- KQKY (105.9 FM; KEARNEY, NE; Owner: WMMP, LLC)
- KROR (101.5 FM; HASTINGS, NE; Owner: ETERNAL BROADCASTING, LLC)
- KLIQ (94.5 FM; HASTINGS, NE; Owner: WMMP, LLC)
- KRVN-FM (93.1 FM; LEXINGTON, NE; Owner: NEBRASKA RURAL RADIO ASSOCIATION)
- K261BT (100.1 FM; HOLDREGE, ETC., NE; Owner: CHRISTIAN LAYMEN, INC.)
- K209CF (89.7 FM; KEARNEY, NE; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- K214DK (90.7 FM; HOLDREGE, NE; Owner: TRI-STATE BROADCASTING ASSN., INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Holdrege:
- KLNE-TV (Channel 3; LEXINGTON, NE; Owner: NEBRASKA EDUCATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMM.)
- K14IY (Channel 14; HOLDREGE, NE; Owner: GREATER NEBRASKA TELEVISION, INC.)
- KHGI-TV (Channel 13; KEARNEY, NE; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF CENTRAL NEBRASKA, A CALIFORNIA LP)
- KGIN (Channel 11; GRAND ISLAND, NE; Owner: KOLN/KGIN LICENSE, INC.)
- KTVG (Channel 17; GRAND ISLAND, NE; Owner: HILL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 4Number of bridges
- 10m33ftTotal length
- 7,640Total average daily traffic
- 976Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 45 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Holdrege, NE)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 20 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 23 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Holdrege)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 32 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Holdrege)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Holdrege and their reported violations in the past:HOLDREGE, CITY OF (Population served: 5,636, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2011, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (SEP-15-2011), St Violation/Reminder Notice (SEP-15-2011), St Public Notif received (SEP-27-2011)
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In OCT-2006, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-19-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-19-2006), St Public Notif received (NOV-20-2006)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 29
- Hazardous Condition: 9
Incident types - Holdrege
|Most common first names in Holdrege, NE among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Holdrege, NE among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (66%)
- Electricity (29%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- No fuel used (1%)
- Wood (1%)
|Businesses in Holdrege, NE|
|Dairy Queen||1||Super 8||1|
Holdrege compared to Nebraska state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Holdrege on our top lists:
- #55 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Utilities (population 5,000+)"
- #62 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the smallest percentage of likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households) (population 5,000+)"
- #69 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most full-time local library workers per 1000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #89 (68949) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Swedish first ancestries"
Total of 10 patent applications in 2008-2018.