Honokaa: Yamatsuka Building Downtown Honokaa, HI Hamakua Coast
Honokaa: Mauna Kea towers over Honokaa
Honokaa: Kukuihaele Public Park in Honokaa
Honokaa: Kukuihaele area vista looking north in area of Honokaa
Honokaa: Kukuihaele's Last Chance Store and Post Office in Honokaa
Honokaa: Kukuihaele to Waipio Cliff s Easy County Life
Honokaa: Honokaa Town sits above 100's of acres of coastline pastures
Honokaa: Hawaii Island Goat Dairy Great Cheese in Ahualoa Honokaa
Honokaa: View to North from Kukuihaele in Honokaa
Honokaa: Snow atop Mauna Kea 2009
Submit your own pictures of this place and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||44.4 years|
|Hawaii median age:||37.7 years|
Zip codes: 96727.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $22,499 (it was $17,226 in 2000)
Honokaa CDP income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $347,926 (it was $156,500 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $315,022; Detached houses: $318,798
Median gross rent in 2015: $1,017.
Races in Honokaa, HI (2010)
- 75033.2%Asian alone
- 62327.6%Two or more races
- 51722.9%White alone
- 1054.7%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 20.09%Black alone
- 10.04%American Indian alone
- 10.04%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The fastest-growing industry sectors in the Northeast are Construction-related Apr 25
- The decline of the U.S. Agriculture industry visualized Apr 23
- The revenues and net sales of Samsonite Apr 21
- Crowfunding is a fast-increasing market Apr 19
- The number of jobs in Construction is falling across the U.S. Apr 17
|Reconsidering settling in Oahu. (68 replies)|
|hawaii 81% food independent ? (40 replies)|
|High School Help (23 replies)|
|Cello student opportunities in Oahu?? (5 replies)|
|Zipper Lane (8 replies)|
|"Old Waikiki" (14 replies)|
Latest news from Honokaa, HI collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Portuguese (8.6%), European (1.2%), Somali (1.1%), Irish (1.1%).
Current Local Time: HST (no DST) time zone
Elevation: 1114 feet
Land area: 1.28 square miles.
Population density: 1,759 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Honokaa:
- High school or higher: 85.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.7%
- Unemployed: 5.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 31.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Honokaa CDP:
- Never married: 34.5%
- Now married: 43.8%
- Separated: 2.5%
- Widowed: 9.8%
- Divorced: 9.4%
601 residents are foreign born (15.3% Asia).
According to our research of Hawaii and other state lists there were 9 registered sex offenders living in Honokaa, Hawaii as of April 26, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Honokaa to the number of sex offenders is 251 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $842 (0.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $315 (0.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Honolulu, HI (175.0 miles , pop. 371,657).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Los Angeles, CA (2463.7 miles , pop. 3,694,820).
Nearest cities: Paauhau-Paauilo, HI (2.6 miles ), Paauilo, HI (2.6 miles ), Kukuihaele, HI (2.7 miles ), Waimea, HI (3.5 miles ), Laupahoehoe, HI (4.0 miles ), North Hilo, HI (4.3 miles ), South Kohala, HI (4.3 miles ), Halaula, HI (4.8 miles ).
Latitude: 20.08 N, Longitude: 155.46 W
Unemployment by year (%)
- Accommodation and food services (38%)
- Construction (13%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (10%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (5%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (40%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Health care and social assistance (18%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Finance and insurance (3%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (2%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (19%)
- Management occupations (19%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (18%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Production occupations (4%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (21%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (20%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (10%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (6%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
Average climate in Honokaa, Hawaii
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Honokaa-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Hawaii state average. It is 60% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/29/1975 at 14:47:40, a magnitude 7.2 (6.0 MB, 7.1 MS, 7.2 UK, 7.2 MS, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 51.5 miles away from the city center, causing 2 deaths (2 shaking deaths)
On 8/21/1951 at 10:57:00, a magnitude 6.9 (6.9 UK, Class: Strong, Intensity: VII - IX) earthquake occurred 41.6 miles away from Honokaa center
On 10/15/2006 at 17:07:49, a magnitude 6.7 (6.2 MB, 6.6 MS, 6.7 MW, Depth: 24.2 mi) earthquake occurred 37.4 miles away from the city center
On 11/16/1983 at 16:13:00, a magnitude 6.7 (6.4 MB, 6.7 MS, 6.7 MW) earthquake occurred 44.6 miles away from the city center, causing $6,000,000 total damage
On 4/26/1973 at 20:26:28, a magnitude 6.3 (6.0 MB, 6.1 MS, 6.3 UK, 6.2 ML) earthquake occurred 24.7 miles away from Honokaa center
On 6/26/1989 at 03:27:03, a magnitude 6.2 (5.8 MB, 6.1 MS, 6.2 MS, 6.2 MD) earthquake occurred 50.2 miles away from the city center, destroying 5 buildings
Magnitude types: body-wave magnitude (MB), duration magnitude (MD), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hawaii County (18) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 7, Earthquakes: 3, Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Lava Flows: 2, Volcanic Eruptions: 2, High Surf: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Tsunami Wave: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Dwight Takamine - Politician, John D. Waihee III - Politician, Kaulana Noa - 2005 NFL player (Carolina Panthers, born: Dec 29, 1976).
Hospitals and medical centers in Honokaa:
airports located in Honokaa:
- Honokaa Airstrip Airport (HI05) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Honokaa:
- University of Hawaii at Hilo (about 36 miles; Hilo, HI; Full-time enrollment: 3,161)
- Hawaii Community College (about 37 miles; Hilo, HI; FT enrollment: 2,137)
- University of Hawaii Maui College (about 87 miles; Kahului, HI; FT enrollment: 2,492)
- Kapiolani Community College (about 173 miles; Honolulu, HI; FT enrollment: 5,069)
- Chaminade University of Honolulu (about 174 miles; Honolulu, HI; FT enrollment: 2,610)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (about 174 miles; Honolulu, HI; FT enrollment: 16,461)
- Hawaii Pacific University (about 177 miles; Honolulu, HI; FT enrollment: 5,506)
Public high school in Honokaa:
- HONOKAA HIGH & INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL (Students: 764, Location: 45-527 PAKALANA ST, Grades: 7-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Honokaa:
- HONOKAA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 351, Location: 45-534 PAKALANA ST, Grades: PK-6)
Notable location: Hawaii County Fire Department Station 8 Honokaa (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Honokaa include: Our Lady of Lourdes Church (A), Honokaa United Methodist Church (B), Honokaa Hongwanji Mission (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Honokaa: Honokaa County Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Waipio Valley Shuttle & Tours (PO Box 5128).
Hotels: Waipio Lookout Vacation Rentals (P. O. Box 5149), Mountain Meadow Ranch Bed & Breakfast (46-3895 Kapuna Street), Kalopa Homestead Guest House (44-2541 Keahua Rd), Hawaii Island Bed and Breakfast Association (PO Box 1890).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 69.5. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 1.06. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 0.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.06. This is about average. Closest monitor was 22.8 miles away from the city center.
(19.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 6.4% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 50.0% for Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander residents, 11.6% for two or more races residents)
|This place:||2.9 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
29 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers in 2010
40 people in other group homes in 2000
5 people in homes for the mentally ill in 2000
Banks with branches in Honokaa (2011 data):
- First Hawaiian Bank: Honokaa Branch at 45-3538 Mamane Street, branch established on 1890/01/01. Info updated 2012/02/02: Bank assets: $15,830.2 mil, Deposits: $12,165.6 mil, headquarters in Honolulu, HI, positive income, 59 total offices, Holding Company: Bnp Paribas
- Bank of Hawaii: Hamakua Branch at Honokaa Shopping Center, branch established on 1922/12/01. Info updated 2010/09/12: Bank assets: $13,868.5 mil, Deposits: $10,599.9 mil, headquarters in Honolulu, HI, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 71 total offices, Holding Company: Bank Of Hawaii Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Neighborhoods in Honokaa:(Honokaa, Hawaii Neighborhood Map)
- Ahualoa Homesteads neighborhood
- Hanapai Ahupua'a (Niupuka Ahupua'a) neighborhood
- Kaao Homesteads neighborhood
- Kaapahu Ahupua'a (Kalua Ahupua'a) neighborhood
- Kaapahu Homesteads neighborhood
- Kaauhuhu Homesteads neighborhood
- Kalakalaula Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Kalopa Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Kalopa Homesteads neighborhood
- Kalua Ahupua'a (Kaao Ahupua'a) neighborhood
- Kamaui Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Kamoauau Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Kanahonua Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Kaunamano Homesteads neighborhood
- Keaa Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Kemau 2 Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Koloaha Ahupua'a (Lauka Ahupua'a) neighborhood
- Manienie Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Mooiki Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Namoku Ahupua'a (Papuaa Ahupua'a) neighborhood
- Opihilala Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Paalaea Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Paauhau Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Paauilo Homesteads neighborhood
- Papaanui Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Papaki Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Papalele Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Pohakea Homesteads neighborhood
- Pohakuhaku Ahupua'a (Kemau Ahupua'a) neighborhood
- Waikaalulu Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Waikoekoe Ahupua'a neighborhood
- Weha Ahupua'a (Keahua 2 Ahupua'a) neighborhood
Religion statistics for Honokaa CDP (based on Hawaii County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hawaii County:||2.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hawaii:||2.30 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hawaii County:||1.97 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hawaii:||1.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hawaii County:||2.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||1.72 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||9.00 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Honokaa, HI Residents
4.72% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($37,873 average adjusted gross income)
0.06% of residents moved from foreign countries ($341 average AGI)
Hawaii County: 0.06% Hawaii average: 0.31%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Honolulu County, HI||0.93% ($35,267 average AGI)|
|from Maui County, HI||0.20% ($32,969)|
|from Los Angeles County, CA||0.15% ($39,598)|
4.46% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,270 average adjusted gross income)
0.10% of residents moved to foreign countries ($655 average AGI)
Hawaii County: 0.10% Hawaii average: 0.28%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Honokaa:
- KIPA (620 AM; 10 kW; NAALEHU, HI; Owner: BIG ISLAND RADIO)
- KPUA (670 AM; 10 kW; HILO, HI; Owner: NEW WEST BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KUAU (1570 AM; 50 kW; HAIKU, HI; Owner: FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD-KAHULUI, MAUI)
- KHLO (850 AM; 5 kW; HILO, HI; Owner: MAVERICK MEDIA OF HAWAII LICENSE, LLC)
- KHBC (1060 AM; 5 kW; HILO, HI; Owner: HILO BROADCASTING, L.L.C.)
- KAIM (870 AM; 50 kW; HONOLULU, HI; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF HAWAII, INC.)
- KKON (790 AM; 5 kW; KEALAKEKUA, HI; Owner: BIG ISLAND RADIO ( HAWAII LIMITED PA)
- KMVI (550 AM; 5 kW; WAILUKU, HI; Owner: PACIFIC RADIO GROUP,INC.)
- KNUI (900 AM; 5 kW; KAHULUI, HI; Owner: PACIFIC RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KAOI (1110 AM; 5 kW; KIHEI, HI; Owner: VISIONARY RELATED ENTERTAINMENT, INC)
- KORL (690 AM; 10 kW; HONOLULU, HI; Owner: NEW WAVE BROADCASTING, L.P.)
- KGU (760 AM; 10 kW; HONOLULU, HI; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF HAWAII, INC.)
- KHNR (650 AM; 10 kW; HONOLULU, HI; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF HAWAII, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Honokaa:
- KNUQ (103.7 FM; PAAUILO, HI; Owner: VISIONARY RELATED ENTERTAINMENT II,)
- KLEO-FM1 (106.1 FM; HONOKAA, HI; Owner: MAVERICK MEDIA OF HAWAII LICENSE, LLC)
- KAGB (99.1 FM; WAIMEA, HI; Owner: BIG ISLAND RADIO)
- KLUA (93.9 FM; KAILUA KONA, HI; Owner: BIG ISLAND RADIO)
- KAOY (101.5 FM; KEALAKEKUA, HI; Owner: BIG ISLAND RADIO ( HAWAII LIMITED PA)
- KWYI (106.9 FM; KAWAIHAE, HI; Owner: COLIN H. NAITO)
- KKUA (90.7 FM; WAILUKU, HI; Owner: HAWAII PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- KLEO (106.1 FM; KAHALUU, HI; Owner: MAVERICK MEDIA OF HAWAII LICENSE, LLC)
- KJMD (98.3 FM; PUKALANI, HI; Owner: PACIFIC RADIO GROUP,INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 18Number of bridges
- 48m157ftTotal length
- $8,265,000Total costs
- 66,115Total average daily traffic
- 3,826Total average daily truck traffic
- 67,514Total future (year 2025) average daily traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Honokaa)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1
- Jun Hwy 19 & Mamalahoa Hwy (Lat: 20.070833 Lon: -155.464167), Type: Building, Structure height: 5 m, Overall height: 12 m, Call Sign: WPKE929, Licensee ID: L00006685
Assigned Frequencies: 152.480 MHzGrant Date: 03/13/2007, Expiration Date: 02/04/2017, Certifier: James M BlackRegistrant: Mobile Telephone & Paging Inc, Kamuela, HI 96743, Phone: (808) 885-6814, Fax: (808) 885-8879
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- Public Works Baseyard (Lat: 20.078056 Lon: -155.461667), Call Sign: WZM949
Assigned Frequencies: 155.115 MHzGrant Date: 03/11/2014, Expiration Date: 06/08/2024, Certifier: John T DrummondRegistrant: Hawaii County Civil Defense Agency, 920 Ululani St, Hilo, HI 96720, Phone: (808) 935-0031, Fax: (808) 935-6460, Email:
- Hamakua Police Station (Lat: 20.076667 Lon: -155.461667), Call Sign: KNAR879
Assigned Frequencies: 155.310 MHz, 155.970 MHz, 156.210 MHzGrant Date: 07/03/2014, Expiration Date: 08/10/2024Registrant: Hawaii County Police Department, 349 Kapiolani Street, Hilo, HI 96720, Phone: (808) 961-2280, Fax: (808) 961-8891, Email:
- Honokaa Switching Station (Lat: 20.071667 Lon: -155.473056), Call Sign: KNCZ929, Licensee ID: L00101374
Assigned Frequencies: 48.4800 MHzGrant Date: 02/28/2012, Expiration Date: 03/28/2022Registrant: Hawaii Electric Light Co Inc, Hilo, HI 96720, Phone: (808) 935-1171
- Switching Station (Lat: 20.071667 Lon: -155.473056), Call Sign: WNBA472
Assigned Frequencies: 457.350 MHzGrant Date: 10/17/2014, Expiration Date: 11/28/2024Registrant: Utility Telecom Consulting Group, Inc., 1554 Saint Paul Street, Denver, CO 80206, Phone: (303) 840-1041, Email:
- Lat: 20.076667 Lon: -155.469444, Call Sign: WQBF464
Assigned Frequencies: 451.637 MHzGrant Date: 08/26/2014, Expiration Date: 09/30/2024, Certifier: Andrew JonesRegistrant: Pacific Wireless Communications, LLC., 710 Kakoi St., Honolulu, HI 96819, Phone: (808) 837-4332, Fax: (808) 837-4333, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:6
- HAMAKUA PS, Hamakua Police Station Hwy 240 (Lat: 20.077500 Lon: -155.462111), Type: Building, Structure height: 30.5 m, Call Sign: WNEV466
Assigned Frequencies: 6152.75 MHz, 6004.50 MHzGrant Date: 01/10/2009, Expiration Date: 03/25/2019Registrant: Scientel, 1007 Oak Creek Dr, Lombard, IL 60148, Phone: (630) 652-3815, Email:
- HONOKAA, 1/16th Mi S Of Old Mamalahoa Hwy Approx 1 Mi Sw Of (Lat: 20.063028 Lon: -155.479167), Overall height: 50.3 m, Call Sign: WPNN203
Assigned Frequencies: 6616.25 MHzGrant Date: 07/09/1998, Expiration Date: 07/09/2008, Cancellation Date: 02/01/2007, Certifier: Carol L TackerRegistrant: Cingular Wireless LLC, 5601 Legacy Drive Ms A-3, Plano, TX 75024, Phone: (469) 229-7506, Fax: (469) 229-7295, Email:
- HONOKAA, Hamakua Police Station Hwy 240 (Lat: 20.077194 Lon: -155.462222), Type: Tower, Structure height: 29 m, Overall height: 30.5 m, Call Sign: WPXL973
Assigned Frequencies: 2174.80 MHzGrant Date: 09/07/2006, Expiration Date: 03/06/2007, Cancellation Date: 05/12/2007, Certifier: Leslie K MatsumotoRegistrant: Scientel Wireless, LLC, 1007 Oak Creek Drive, Lombard, IL 60148, Phone: (630) 652-3815, Fax: (630) 652-3805, Email:
- TBWM261, Lat: 20.071361 Lon: -155.463889, Type: Mast, Structure height: 5 m, Overall height: 10 m, Call Sign: WQKQ592
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHzGrant Date: 08/13/2009, Expiration Date: 08/13/2019, Certifier: Brett C LewisRegistrant: Trex Broadband, 733 Bishop #1717, Honolulu, HI 96813, Phone: (808) 227-4405, Fax: (808) 521-4906, Email:
- HONOKAA, Mamane & Ilima Sts. (Lat: 20.077750 Lon: -155.464167), Overall height: 31.4 m, Call Sign: KUV85
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHzGrant Date: 03/22/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: John KomeijiRegistrant: Hawaiian Telcom, Inc.,, 1177 Bishop Street, Honolulu, HI 96841, Phone: (808) 546-8799, Fax: (808) 546-3122, Email:
- STATION, Lat: 20.071639 Lon: -155.473056, Overall height: 16.2 m, Call Sign: WHC323
Assigned Frequencies: 6605.00 MHzGrant Date: 01/07/1997, Expiration Date: 02/20/2002, Cancellation Date: 12/03/2001Registrant: Phone: (808) 935-1171
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Honokaa)
FAA Registered Aircraft:4
- Aircraft: AMS FLIGHT D O O CARAT A (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: AMA/EXPR UNKNOWN ENG (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 11DY , Serial Number: CA008, Year manufactured: 2003, Airworthiness Date: 12/12/2003
Registrant (Individual): Joseph H Loewenhardt, 44-3333 Kalopa Mauka Rd, Honokaa, HI 96727
- Aircraft: AIRBORNE REDBACK (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 503 DCDI (52 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 2668E , Serial Number: 503-758, Year manufactured: 2002, Airworthiness Date: 01/23/2008
Registrant (Individual): Jeffery W Hoff, 48-5453 Kukuihaele Rd, Honokaa, HI 96727
- Aircraft: AIR CREATION TANARG (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 912UL (80 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 912TJ , Serial Number: T06113, Year manufactured: 2006, Airworthiness Date: 11/27/2007
Registrant (Individual): Jeffery W Hoff, 48-5453 Kukuihaele Rd, Honokaa, HI 96727
- Aircraft: KEMMERIES AVIATION INC ARV TANARG (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 912UL (80 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 998AZ , Serial Number: T06017, Year manufactured: 2006, Airworthiness Date: 06/06/2006
Registrant (Individual): Jeffrey W Hoff, 48-5453 Kukuihaele Rd, Honokaa, HI 96727
Drinking water stations with addresses in Honokaa that have no violations reported:
- KILAUEA MILITARY CAMP (Population served: 220, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 24
- Hazardous Condition: 10
- Service Call: 1
Incident types - Honokaa
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- No fuel used (92%)
- Electricity (6%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
- Utility gas (1%)
- Solar energy (0%)
Businesses in Honokaa, HI
- True Value: 1
Honokaa compared to Hawaii state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Honokaa on our top lists:
- #11 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Philippines (population 500+)"
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in South Eastern Asia (population 500+)"
- #45 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other group homes (population 1,000+)"
- #82 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Oceania, n.e.c. (population 500+)"
- #82 on the list of "Top 100 cities with strongest arts, entertainment, recreation, accommodation and food services industries"
- #98 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Asia (population 500+)"
- #49 (96727) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Portuguese first ancestries"
- #1 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Sulfur Oxides Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest average weight of females"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that exercised in the past month"
- #59 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Obama (Democrat) in the 2012 Presidential Election"
- #61 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the most Other congregations (pop. 50,000+)"