Hubbard: HUbbard street scene
Hubbard: Dale Heitmillers on Hwy 31
Hubbard: Seen out of my car parked on the main strip, Magnolia Ave US Hwy 171.
Hubbard: Beautiful Home/ Great yard, a must see for those wishing to purchase a very pleasant home in a quiet town. Please find me at; www.WacoAreaRealty.com
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||39.9 years|
|Texas median age:||34.5 years|
Zip codes: 76648.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $19,693 (it was $15,311 in 2000)
Hubbard city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $82,165 (it was $41,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $90,919; Detached houses: $96,121; Mobile homes: $56,442
Median gross rent in 2016: $718.
Races in Hubbard, TX (2010)
- 1,06975.1%White alone
- 23516.5%Black alone
- 151.1%Two or more races
- 60.4%Asian alone
- 20.1%American Indian alone
- 10.07%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 10.07%Other race alone
|Lake Ray Hubbard area? (2 replies)|
|Lake Ray Hubbard Qs, I'm a boating newbie :) (3 replies)|
|Suggestions/advice on cool cabin rental Lake Ray Hubbard? (2 replies)|
|Any apartments with extra garages - Lake Ray Hubbard area and surrounding? (6 replies)|
|Progress Race:Dallas,Houston,Austin,San Antonio (791 replies)|
|Lakefront living in Dallas Suburbs? Flower Mound? Heath? (41 replies)|
Latest news from Hubbard, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (25.1%), Irish (12.2%), English (4.6%), German (4.1%), Scotch-Irish (4.0%), Scottish (2.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 1.98 square miles.
Population density: 704 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Hubbard:
- High school or higher: 86.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.1%
- Unemployed: 6.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 27.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Hubbard city:
- Never married: 25.9%
- Now married: 49.8%
- Separated: 4.7%
- Widowed: 4.6%
- Divorced: 15.0%
34 residents are foreign born (1.1% Latin America, 0.5% Europe, 0.3% North America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 20 registered sex offenders living in Hubbard, Texas as of May 20, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Hubbard to the number of sex offenders is 84 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,880 (2.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,453 (2.2%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Waco, TX (29.4 miles , pop. 113,726).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Arlington, TX (62.3 miles , pop. 332,969).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (65.8 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Dawson, TX (2.4 miles ), Malone, TX (2.7 miles ), Penelope, TX (2.8 miles ), Mount Calm, TX (2.8 miles ), Coolidge, TX (3.3 miles ), Prairie Hill, TX (3.6 miles ), Bynum, TX (3.8 miles ), Leroy, TX (3.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 1 building, cost: $63,000
- 1998: 2 buildings, average cost: $76,500
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $78,200
- 2001: 2 buildings, average cost: $75,000
- 2002: 4 buildings, average cost: $59,700
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $80,200
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $137,000
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $68,500
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $157,600
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 31.85 N, Longitude: 96.80 W
Area code: 254
|Crime rates in Hubbard by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||229.4||148.1||112.1||224.7||68.9||74.4||40.7||35.0||66.5||42.7||173.2||56.5||125.6||113.8||11.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Hubbard detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.68|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (21%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Retail trade (26%)
- Health care and social assistance (20%)
- Educational services (15%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Production occupations (15%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (13%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Personal care and service occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (31%)
- Personal care and service occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (13%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (5%)
- Production occupations (4%)
Average climate in Hubbard, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Hubbard-area historical tornado activity is above Texas state average. It is 99% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/11/1953, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 8.3 miles away from the Hubbard city center killed 114 people and injured 597 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 3/10/1973, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 0.2 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 77 people.
Earthquake activity:Hubbard-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 245.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi) earthquake occurred 404.0 miles away from Hubbard center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 195.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/9/1993 at 12:29:19, a magnitude 4.3 (4.1 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 224.5 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1995 at 15:51:39, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 207.6 miles away from Hubbard center
On 4/28/1998 at 14:13:01, a magnitude 4.2 (3.9 MB, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 223.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Hill County (17) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 6
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 6, Tornadoes: 6, Fires: 5, Hurricanes: 4, Winds: 3, Heavy Rain: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Tris Speaker - (1888-1958), Baseball Hall of Famer, Ronnie Shanklin - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Hubbard:
airports located in Hubbard:
- Bar 16 Airport (1TS2) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Hubbard:
- Hill College (about 21 miles; Hillsboro, TX; Full-time enrollment: 2,968)
- Texas State Technical College-Waco (about 23 miles; Waco, TX; FT enrollment: 4,210)
- Navarro College (about 24 miles; Corsicana, TX; FT enrollment: 7,711)
- Baylor University (about 29 miles; Waco, TX; FT enrollment: 14,800)
- McLennan Community College (about 29 miles; Waco, TX; FT enrollment: 6,673)
- Cedar Valley College (about 54 miles; Lancaster, TX; FT enrollment: 3,603)
- Trinity Valley Community College (about 61 miles; Athens, TX; FT enrollment: 5,333)
Public high school in Hubbard:
- HUBBARD H S (Students: 127, Location: 1803 W HWY 31, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Hubbard:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Hubbard is the home of Tris Speaker, baseball hall of fame.
Notable locations in Hubbard: Hubbard Volunteer Fire Department (A), Rural Hill Emergency Medical Service (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Hubbard include: Cold Corner Church (A), Primitive Baptist Church (B), First Baptist Church (C), First Church of God (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Hubbard: Niece Athletic Field (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 84.2. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.106. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 21.0 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 3.33. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 21.0 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.355. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 21.0 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 29.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.0 miles away from the city center.
(19.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 30.4% for Black residents, 75.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.7% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
71 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Hubbard (2011 data):
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Hubbard Branch at 101 West Second Street, branch established on 1909/01/01. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
- Citizens State Bank: Hubbard Branch at 107 Ne 3rd Street, branch established on 2000/07/05. Info updated 2009/01/29: Bank assets: $511.8 mil, Deposits: $456.1 mil, headquarters in Buffalo, TX, positive income, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Industry Bancshares, Inc.
- First Bank & Trust Company: First Bank 7 Trust Co. at 1025 Northeast 4th Street, branch established on 2000/08/21. Info updated 2010/06/01: Bank assets: $38.9 mil, Deposits: $36.3 mil, headquarters in Dawson, TX, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Dawson Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Hubbard city (based on Hill County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Hill County:||1.71 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hill County:||1.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Hill County:||8.82 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.83 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Hubbard, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$5,604||$33,624||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,168||$26,016||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$11,296||$33,888||1||$1,457|
|Streets and Highways||2||$3,277||$19,662||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||0||$0||4||$3,208|
|Totals for Government||11||$27,577||$30,084||5||$4,665|
Hubbard government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $26,000 ($18.64)
Regular Highways: $5,000 ($3.58)
- Current Operations - General - Other: $379,000 ($271.68)
Water Utilities: $325,000 ($232.97)
Police Protection: $132,000 ($94.62)
Financial Administration: $90,000 ($64.52)
Solid Waste Management: $88,000 ($63.08)
Electric Utilities: $66,000 ($47.31)
Regular Highways: $26,000 ($18.64)
Sewerage: $5,000 ($3.58)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $13,000 ($9.32)
Financial Administration: $8,000 ($5.73)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $224,000 ($160.57)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $39,000 ($27.96)
Hubbard government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - All Other: $8,000 ($5.73)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $40,000 ($28.67)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $123,000 ($88.17)
Interest Earnings: $28,000 ($20.07)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $627,000 ($449.46)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $40,000 ($28.67)
- Tax - Property: $183,000 ($131.18)
Other Selective Sales: $79,000 ($56.63)
Total General Sales: $72,000 ($51.61)
Hubbard government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $645,000 ($462.37)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $89,000 ($63.80)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $71,000 ($50.90)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $620,000 ($444.44)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $25,000 ($17.92)
Other, NEC: $18,000 ($12.90)
Hubbard government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $269,000 ($192.83)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $35,000 ($25.09)
8.12% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($33,720 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from McLennan County, TX||1.19% ($30,037 average AGI)|
|from Johnson County, TX||0.89% ($35,510)|
|from Tarrant County, TX||0.81% ($41,763)|
8.13% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,628 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Hubbard:
- KBBW (1010 AM; 10 kW; WACO-MARLIN, TX; Owner: AMERICAN BROADCASTING OF TEXAS)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KRZI (1580 AM; 10 kW; WACO, TX; Owner: VAN D. GOODALL, JR.)
- KFXR (1190 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KSKY (660 AM; 20 kW; BALCH SPRINGS, TX; Owner: BISON MEDIA, INC.)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
- KRZX (1660 AM; 10 kW; WACO, TX; Owner: VAN D. GOODALL, JR.)
- KBIS (1150 AM; 25 kW; HIGHLAND PARK, TX; Owner: DALLAS AM RADIO PARTNERS, L.P.)
- KTRH (740 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KEEL (710 AM; 50 kW; SHREVEPORT, LA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Hubbard:
- KDOS (107.9 FM; ROBINSON, TX; Owner: KICI-FM LICENSE CORP.)
- KRBV (100.3 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF FORT WORTH)
- WACO-FM (99.9 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KLLI (105.3 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF DALLAS)
- KWTX-FM (97.5 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KEGL (97.1 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KOAI (107.5 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: INFINITY KOAI-FM, INC.)
- KHKS (106.1 FM; DENTON, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KKDA-FM (104.5 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: SERVICE BROADCASTING I, LTD.)
- KVIL-FM (103.7 FM; HIGHLAND PARK-DALLAS, TX; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF TEXAS)
- KZPS (92.5 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: AMFM TEXAS LICENSES LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KBFB (97.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- KSCS (96.3 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- KLNO (94.1 FM; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KCBI (90.9 FM; DALLAS, TX; Owner: CRISWELL CENTER FOR BIBLICAL STUDIES)
- KBRQ (102.5 FM; HILLSBORO, TX; Owner: CHASE RADIO PROPERTIES, L.L.C.)
- KDGE (102.1 FM; FORT WORTH-DALLAS, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KYCX-FM (104.9 FM; MEXIA, TX; Owner: MJ COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Hubbard:
- KSEX-LP (Channel 57; DALLAS, TX; Owner: COMMERCIAL BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KCEN-TV (Channel 6; TEMPLE, TX; Owner: CHANNEL 6, INC.)
- KTVT (Channel 11; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: CBS STATIONS GROUP OF TEXAS L.P.)
- KXXV (Channel 25; WACO, TX; Owner: CENTEX TELEVISION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KNAV-LP (Channel 30; CORSICANA, TX; Owner: NAVARRO COLLEGE)
- KXAS-TV (Channel 5; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: STATION VENTURE OPERATIONS, LP)
- KDTN (Channel 2; DENTON, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KWKT (Channel 44; WACO, TX; Owner: COMCORP OF TEXAS LICENSE CORP.)
- KWBU-TV (Channel 34; WACO, TX; Owner: BRAZOS VALLEY PUBLIC BROADCASTING FOUNDATION)
- KDAF (Channel 33; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TRIBUNE TELEVISION COMPANY)
- KWTX-TV (Channel 10; WACO, TX; Owner: KWTX-KBTX LICENSEE CORP.)
- KDFI (Channel 27; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NEW DMIC, INC.)
- KMPX (Channel 29; DECATUR, TX; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- KUVN (Channel 23; GARLAND, TX; Owner: KUVN LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, L.P.)
- KTXA (Channel 21; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: VIACOM TELEVISION STATIONS GROUP OF DALLAS/FORT WORTH L.P.)
- KSTR-TV (Channel 49; IRVING, TX; Owner: TELEFUTURA DALLAS LLC)
- KPXD (Channel 68; ARLINGTON, TX; Owner: PAXSON DALLAS LICENSE, INC.)
- KERA-TV (Channel 13; DALLAS, TX; Owner: NORTH TEXAS PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WFAA-TV (Channel 8; DALLAS, TX; Owner: WFAA-TV, L.P.)
- KDFW (Channel 4; DALLAS, TX; Owner: KDFW LICENSE, INC.)
- KXTX-TV (Channel 39; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TELEMUNDO OF TEXAS PARTNERSHIP, LP)
- KDTX-TV (Channel 58; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING OF TEXAS, INC.)
Hubbard fatal accident list:
Jul 26, 1988 10:00 AM, Magnolia, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Hubbard)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:27 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- 205 N 5th W (Lat: 31.847667 Lon: -96.799722), Structure height: 15 m, Call Sign: WPCH458
Assigned Frequencies: 153.830 MHz, 154.295 MHzGrant Date: 04/08/2013, Expiration Date: 05/26/2023Registrant: Washington Radio Reports, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- Police Dept 118 Magnolia (Lat: 31.846556 Lon: -96.795278), Call Sign: KVC526
Assigned Frequencies: 155.370 MHzGrant Date: 01/04/2012, Expiration Date: 12/02/2021Registrant: Washington Radio Reports, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- Police Dept 118 Magnolia (Lat: 31.846556 Lon: -96.795278), Call Sign: WLH34
Assigned Frequencies: 154.830 MHzGrant Date: 01/19/2012, Expiration Date: 12/04/2021Registrant: Washington Radio Reports, 1588 Fairfield Road Ste 7, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-0668, Fax: (717) 334-6440
- 2000 Ft S Hwy 31 2.9 Mi Sw (Lat: 31.809889 Lon: -96.835278), Type: Tower, Structure height: 85 m, Overall height: 94 m, Call Sign: WNZH946
Assigned Frequencies: 936.462 MHz, 939.950 MHz, 936.962 MHzGrant Date: 06/22/2013, Expiration Date: 09/15/2023, Certifier: David PooleRegistrant: Oncor / Hcl, 1616 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75202, Phone: (214) 486-5230, Email:
- Lat: 31.835833 Lon: -96.812500, Call Sign: WPZF475
Assigned Frequencies: 152.450 MHz, 157.710 MHzGrant Date: 01/07/2014, Expiration Date: 01/07/2024, Certifier: Wil GeltmeirRegistrant: Wear Radio Service, Inc., 1902 North 3rd Street, Temple, TX 76501, Phone: (254) 773-6992, Fax: (254) 770-0777
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Hubbard)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 4
|Most common first names in Hubbard, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Hubbard, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (51%)
- Utility gas (47%)
- Wood (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
|Businesses in Hubbard, TX|
|Ace Hardware||1||H&R Block||1|
Hubbard compared to Texas state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2018.