|Median resident age:||50.9 years|
|Virginia median age:||35.1 years|
Zip codes: 24348.
Independence town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $82,759 (it was $69,700 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $473.
- White alone - 807 (85.2%)
- Black alone - 77 (8.1%)
- Hispanic - 45 (4.8%)
- Two or more races - 14 (1.5%)
- American Indian alone - 4 (0.4%)
|Independence Day Celebrations (10 replies)|
|Govenor's race... (278 replies)|
|New Red Light Camera at Independence and Euclid (In front of Best Buy)? (8 replies)|
|Independence subdivision in Manassas? (2 replies)|
|Recommended locations to live (28 replies)|
|Lightrail Extension from Newtown to our fake downtown (4 replies)|
Latest news from Independence, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (21.8%), English (8.4%), German (8.2%), Irish (7.3%), Scottish (6.2%), Scotch-Irish (2.6%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1934
Elevation: 2698 feet
Land area: 2.34 square miles.
Population density: 398 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Independence:
- High school or higher: 82.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.4%
- Unemployed: 2.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Independence town:
- Never married: 29.9%
- Now married: 39.8%
- Separated: 2.7%
- Widowed: 10.1%
- Divorced: 17.6%
11 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 12 registered sex offenders living in Independence, Virginia as of May 03, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Independence to the number of sex offenders is 77 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $504 (0.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $400 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Winston-Salem, NC (61.3 miles , pop. 185,776).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Greensboro, NC (83.2 miles , pop. 223,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (400.8 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Sparta, NC (2.9 miles ), Fries, VA (3.4 miles ), Galax, VA (3.6 miles ), Troutdale, VA (4.1 miles ), Lowgap, NC (4.1 miles ), Sugar Grove, VA (4.2 miles ), Ivanhoe, VA (4.3 miles ), Rural Retreat, VA (4.5 miles ).
Latitude: 36.62 N, Longitude: 81.15 W
Area code: 276
|Crime rates in Independence by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 297.9)||12.7||21.8||117.9||81.7||145.5||53.1||73.3||52.3||72.8||101.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Independence detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.11|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Retail trade (29%)
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Construction (12%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Information (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (33%)
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (10%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (8%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (4%)
- Operations specialties managers except financial managers (4%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (4%)
- Cashiers (8%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (8%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (8%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (5%)
- Other healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (4%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (4%)
Average climate in Independence, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Independence-area historical tornado activity is below Virginia state average. It is 62% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/7/1998, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 52.9 miles away from the Independence town center injured 2 people and caused $1 million in damages.
On 4/4/1974, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 38.6 miles away from the town center killed one person and injured 4 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Independence-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Virginia state average. It is 81% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 188.4 miles away from the city center
On 11/2/2006 at 17:53:02, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, Depth: 0.6 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 58.3 miles away from Independence center
On 11/23/2006 at 10:42:57, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 58.6 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 204.7 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 166.9 miles away from Independence center
On 6/29/1996 at 19:30:42, a magnitude 4.1 (4.1 MB, 3.9 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 58.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Grayson County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Droughts: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Wade Ward - Musician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Independence:
- NEW RIVER HOME HEALTH SERVICES, LLC (578-B EAST MAIN STREET)
- GRAYSON NURSING AND REHAB CENTER (400 SOUTH INDEPENDENCE AVENUE)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Independence:
- ALLEGHANY COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Critical Access Hospitals (about 9 miles away; SPARTA, NC)
- ALLEGHANY CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; SPARTA, NC)
- WADDELL NURSING AND REHAB CENTER (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; GALAX, VA)
- TWIN COUNTY HOSPICE (Hospital, about 13 miles away; GALAX, VA)
- TWIN COUNTY REGIONAL HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 14 miles away; GALAX, VA)
- INTERIM HEALTHCARE OF GALAX (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; GALAX, VA)
- TWIN COUNTY REGIONAL HH (Home Health Center, about 15 miles away; GALAX, VA)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Independence:
- Wytheville Community College (about 24 miles; Wytheville, VA; Full-time enrollment: 2,193)
- Surry Community College (about 30 miles; Dobson, NC; FT enrollment: 2,686)
- Wilkes Community College (about 34 miles; Wilkesboro, NC; FT enrollment: 2,292)
- Appalachian State University (about 41 miles; Boone, NC; FT enrollment: 17,362)
- New River Community College (about 42 miles; Dublin, VA; FT enrollment: 3,007)
- Radford University (about 49 miles; Radford, VA; FT enrollment: 9,426)
- King University (about 56 miles; Bristol, TN; FT enrollment: 2,472)
Public high school in Independence:
- Grayson County High School (Students: 657; Location: 110 BLUE DEVIL DRIVE; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Independence:
- Independence Middle School (Students: 398; Location: 100 BLUE DEVIL DRIVE; Grades: 6-8)
- Independence Elementary School (Students: 277; Location: 915 E MAIN ST; Grades: K-5)
- Fries Middle School (Students: 120; Location: 100 BLUE DEVIL DR; Grades: 6-8)
- Bridle Creek Elementary School (Students: 97; Location: 77 BRIDLE CREEK RD; Grades: K-5)
- Grayson Co High Career & Tech Education School (Location: 110 BLUE DEVIL DRIVE)
Notable location: Grayson County Courthouse (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Main business address in Independence: GRAYSON BANKSHARES INC (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Church in Independence: Mount Zion Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Historic 1908 Courthouse Foundation (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 107 East Main Street).
Hotel: Grayson Inn & Suites (155 Rainbow Circle Drive).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 48.2. This is significantly better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 30.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 10.9. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 16.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Independence and their reported violations in the past:INDEPENDENCE, TOWN OF (Population served: 971, Purch groundwater under infl of surface water):
Past monitoring violations:FAIRVIEW WATER SYSTEM (Population served: 500, Purch surface water):
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2009, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-16-2009), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-16-2009), St Public Notif received (JUL-01-2010), St Compliance achieved (AUG-19-2010)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2007 and DEC-2009, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-20-2009), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-20-2009), St Public Notif received (JUL-01-2010), St Compliance achieved (AUG-25-2010)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2007 and DEC-2009, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-20-2009), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-20-2009), St Public Notif received (JUL-01-2010), St Compliance achieved (AUG-25-2010)
Past monitoring violations:NEW RIVER CAMPGROUND & CANOE (Population served: 60, Groundwater):
- One routine major monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:
- One routine major monitoring violation
Drinking water stations with addresses in Independence that have no violations reported:
- GRANT COMMUNITY (Population served: 225, Primary Water Source Type: Purch groundwater)
(24.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 21.0% for Black residents, 38.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 46.2% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||1.9 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
117 people in nursing homes in 2000
10 people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the mentally retarded in 2000
Independence compared to Virginia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Independence (2011 data):
- Grayson National Bank: at 113 West Main Street, branch established on 1900/10/06; East Independence Branch at 802 East Main Street, branch established on 1971/09/17. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $345.8 mil, Deposits: $297.3 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, 10 total offices, Holding Company: Grayson Bankshares, Inc.
- Carter Bank & Trust: Independence Office Branch at 449 E. Main Street, branch established on 2002/03/29. Info updated 2007/02/23: Bank assets: $3,970.4 mil, Deposits: $3,610.0 mil, headquarters in Martinsville, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 123 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (53%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (29%)
- Wood (11%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Utility gas (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Independence town (based on Grayson County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 42.88%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||International Pentecostal Holiness Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Churches of Christ|
|Name||Separate Baptists in Christ||Church of God of Prophecy||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Grayson County:||2.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grayson County:||1.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grayson County:||3.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$13,685||$41,055||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||2||$6,664||$39,984||3||$919|
|Totals for Government||12||$36,244||$36,244||3||$919|
4.28% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,088 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Carroll County, VA||0.94% ($19,160 average AGI)|
|from Galax city, VA||0.54% ($21,276)|
|from Alleghany County, NC||0.19% ($20,200)|
4.55% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,078 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Independence:
- WWWJ (1360 AM; 5 kW; GALAX, VA; Owner: TWIN COUNTY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WTRU (830 AM; 50 kW; KERNERSVILLE, NC; Owner: TRUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKSK (580 AM; 5 kW; W.JEFFERSON, NC; Owner: CADDELL BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WPAQ (740 AM; 10 kW; MOUNT AIRY, NC; Owner: RALPH D. EPPERSON)
- WHKY (1290 AM; 50 kW; HICKORY, NC; Owner: LONG COMMUNICATIONS, LLC.)
- WSYD (1300 AM; 10 kW; MOUNT AIRY, NC; Owner: GRANITE CITY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCOK (1060 AM; daytime; 1 kW; SPARTA, NC; Owner: MOUNTAIN EMPIRE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKNV (890 AM; daytime; 10 kW; FAIRLAWN, VA; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WFGW (1010 AM; 50 kW; BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC; Owner: BLUE RIDGE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WXIT (1200 AM; daytime; 10 kW; BLOWING ROCK, NC; Owner: RONDINARO BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WZAP (690 AM; 10 kW; BRISTOL, VA; Owner: RAM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFNR (710 AM; daytime; 10 kW; BLACKSBURG, VA; Owner: PERCEPTION MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WBT (1110 AM; 50 kW; CHARLOTTE, NC; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATNS CO. OF NORTH CAROLINA)
Strongest FM radio stations in Independence:
- WVTR (91.9 FM; MARION, VA; Owner: VIRGINIA TECH FOUNDATION INC)
- WBRF (98.1 FM; GALAX, VA; Owner: BLUE RIDGE RADIO, INC.)
- W267AN (101.3 FM; WILKESBORO, NC; Owner: TRIAD FAMILY NETWORK, INC.)
- WMEV-FM (93.9 FM; MARION, VA; Owner: HOLSTON VALLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WOLD-FM (102.5 FM; MARION, VA; Owner: EMERALD SOUND, INC.)
- WHCB (91.5 FM; BRISTOL, TN; Owner: APPALACHIAN EDUC. COMMUNICATION CORP)
- WCQR-FM (88.3 FM; KINGSPORT, TN; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC.)
- WKBC-FM (97.3 FM; NORTH WILKESBORO, NC; Owner: WILKES BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WPIN-FM (91.5 FM; DUBLIN, VA; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC.)
- WETS-FM (89.5 FM; JOHNSON CITY, TN; Owner: EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WECR-FM (102.3 FM; BEECH MOUNTAIN, NC; Owner: RONDINARO BROADCASTING, INC)
- WXBQ-FM (96.9 FM; BRISTOL, TN; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WPSK-FM (107.1 FM; PULASKI, VA; Owner: NEW RIVER VALLEY RADIO PARTNERS, LLC)
- WHAJ (104.5 FM; BLUEFIELD, WV; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WZJS (100.7 FM; BANNER ELK, NC; Owner: HIGHLAND COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATES, LLC)
- W285DG (104.9 FM; BOONE, NC; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- W225AA (92.9 FM; BOONE, NC; Owner: ISOTHERMAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- KHPR (88.1 FM; HONOLULU, HI; Owner: HAWAII PUBLIC RADIO)
- WPJO (99.3 FM; ELIZABETHTON, TN; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WHKX (106.3 FM; BLUEFIELD, VA; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Independence:
- W35AD (Channel 35; SPARTA, NC; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA)
Independence fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Independence)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- Lat: 36.621944 Lon: -81.155833, Call Sign: WPSS847
Assigned Frequencies: 469.350 MHz
Grant Date: 07/26/2001, Expiration Date: 07/26/2011, Cancellation Date: 10/01/2011, Certifier: Fred Griffiths
Registrant: Tnt Logistics North America Inc., 10751 Deerwood Ark Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32256, Phone: (904) 928-1494, Fax: (904) 928-1525, Email:
- BUCK MTN REP, 3 Mi W Of Independence In Grayson County, Virginia (Lat: 36.645417 Lon: -81.208750), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.8 m, Overall height: 60.9 m, Call Sign: WQMZ289
Assigned Frequencies: 159.435 MHz
Grant Date: 11/15/2010, Expiration Date: 11/15/2020, Certifier: Michael E Bolton
Registrant: Department Of State Police, Richmond, VA 23261-7472, Phone: (804) 674-4644, Fax: (804) 674-2602, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- INDEPENDENCE, End Of State Route 684 (Lat: 36.645000 Lon: -81.208056), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 126.5 m, Call Sign: WPOP884
Assigned Frequencies: 6745.00 MHz, 6760.00 MHz, 6815.00 MHz
Grant Date: 08/12/2008, Expiration Date: 09/14/2018, Certifier: Steven T Campbell
Registrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- Pt. Lookout Mtn TS, 6 Mi North Of (Lat: 36.669556 Lon: -81.161194), Type: Tower, Structure height: 24.3 m, Overall height: 28.3 m, Call Sign: WQGY492
Assigned Frequencies: 6620.62 MHz
Grant Date: 05/24/2007, Expiration Date: 05/24/2017, Certifier: Jason D Griffith
Registrant: American Electric Power Service Corporation, One Riverside Plaza, Columbus, OH 43215, Phone: (614) 716-5874, Fax: (614) 716-3535, Email:
- BUCK MTN, 3 Mi W Of Independence In Grayson County, Virginia (Lat: 36.645417 Lon: -81.208750), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.8 m, Overall height: 60.9 m, Call Sign: WQKV962
Assigned Frequencies: 6315.84 MHz, 5974.85 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6375.14 MHz, 6034.15 MHz
Grant Date: 10/01/2009, Expiration Date: 10/01/2019, Certifier: Captain John E Furlough
Registrant: Department Of State Police, Richmond, VA 23261-7472, Phone: (804) 674-4644, Fax: (804) 674-2602, Email:
- BUCK MOUNTAIN, End Of State Route 684 (Lat: 36.645000 Lon: -81.208056), Type: Tower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 126.5 m, Call Sign: WQNF492
Assigned Frequencies: 10775.0 MHz, 10735.0 MHz, 10815.0 MHz
Grant Date: 01/19/2011, Expiration Date: 01/19/2021, Certifier: Debbie Bolen
Registrant: Radyn, Inc, Silver Spring, MD 20914, Phone: (301) 493-5171, Fax: (301) 576-4553, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- Point Lookout Mountain, 3 Miles North Of (Lat: 36.666778 Lon: -81.166472), Call Sign: KNKC693
Assigned Frequencies: 158.100 MHz, 158.100 MHz
Grant Date: 03/03/2009, Expiration Date: 04/01/2019
Registrant: Hall, Estill, Hardwick, Gable, Golden & Nelson, P.C., 1120 20th Street, Nw, Suite 700 North, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 973-1210, Fax: (202) 973-1212, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Independence)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: BEECH A36 (Category: Land, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 138 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-550 SERIES (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3152E , Serial Number: E-2880, Year manufactured: 1994, Airworthiness Date: 07/25/1994
Registrant (Partnership): International Meriwether, 725 Collinswood Ln, Independence, VA 24348
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182J (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 119 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3173F , Serial Number: 18257273, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 06/03/1966
Registrant (Corporation): Independence Lumber Inc, 407 Lumber Ln, Independence, VA 24348
|Most common first names in Independence, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Independence, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Independence, VA|
Total of 11 patent applications in 2008-2015.