Irvine: irvine kentucky
Irvine: Mckinney Road, leading to Mckinney Graveyard on Barnes Mtn off Leighton Road
Irvine: Barnes Moutain Area, Irvine, Ky
Irvine: IT looks like a Funnel Cloud.
Irvine: Another Picture of a funnel Cloud
Irvine: Taken on the drive in for Labor Day.
Irvine: Below Star Mountain
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||42.5 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 40336.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $18,204 (it was $14,075 in 2000)
Irvine city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $64,366 (it was $43,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $444.
Races in Irvine, KY (2010)
- 2,67298.4%White alone
- 210.8%Two or more races
- 70.3%American Indian alone
- 30.1%Black alone
- 30.1%Other race alone
- 10.04%Asian alone
|Moving to lexington... Maybe panicked! (28 replies)|
|Eastern Kentucky - What's Up??? (99 replies)|
|Lexington Kentucky and suburbs schools? (65 replies)|
|Why is it so hard to make friends in Louisville? (16 replies)|
|Looking for info on Berea! (10 replies)|
|Louisville drivers - YOU ALL SUCK (80 replies)|
Latest news from Irvine, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (37.2%), English (12.4%), Irish (12.3%), German (10.7%), Italian (2.2%), Scotch-Irish (2.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated on 02/24/1849
Elevation: 680 feet
Land area: 1.52 square miles.
Population density: 1,614 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Irvine:
- High school or higher: 70.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 9.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.6%
- Unemployed: 5.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 30.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Irvine city:
- Never married: 25.0%
- Now married: 39.0%
- Separated: 0.9%
- Widowed: 10.6%
- Divorced: 24.5%
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Irvine, Kentucky as of October 13, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Irvine to the number of sex offenders is 144 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $407 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $504 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fayette, KY (36.9 miles , pop. 260,512).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (347.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Ravenna, KY (1.1 miles ), Red Lick, KY (2.1 miles ), Station Camp, KY (2.4 miles ), Clay City, KY (3.4 miles ), Stanton, KY (3.5 miles ), South River, KY (3.9 miles ), Beattyville, KY (4.0 miles ), Sand Gap, KY (4.2 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 3 buildings, average cost: $63,300
- 1998: 6 buildings, average cost: $140,000
- 1999: 6 buildings, average cost: $140,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $120,000
- 2001: 1 building, cost: $65,000
- 2003: 1 building, cost: $70,000
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $70,000
- 2005: 4 buildings, average cost: $75,000
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $85,000
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $80,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $85,000
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $60,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 37.70 N, Longitude: 83.97 W
Area code: 606
|Crime rates in Irvine by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 285.0)||221.8||200.5||193.4||324.4||171.6||209.5||197.0||111.7||38.8||12.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Irvine detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.47|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -102 (-3.5%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Retail trade (21%)
- Transportation and warehousing (20%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Other services, except public administration (17%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Health care and social assistance (17%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Public administration (13%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Transportation occupations (25%)
- Sales and related occupations (19%)
- Production occupations (19%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (5%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (17%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (14%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
- Legal occupations (6%)
Average climate in Irvine, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Irvine-area historical tornado activity is below Kentucky state average. It is 13% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 23.7 miles away from the Irvine city center killed 7 people and injured 28 people.
On 6/9/1961, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 7.7 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 63 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Irvine-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 35.2 miles away from the city center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 31.2 miles away from Irvine center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 219.7 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 131.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 226.5 miles away from Irvine center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 209.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Estill County (19) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 16
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 12, Storms: 11, Tornadoes: 7, Winter Storms: 5, Mudslides: 3, Winds: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Snowfall: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Harry Dean Stanton - Actor, Ralph Burke Tyree - Artist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Irvine:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Irvine:
- Eastern Kentucky University (about 19 miles; Richmond, KY; Full-time enrollment: 13,525)
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (about 37 miles; Lexington, KY; FT enrollment: 8,560)
- University of Kentucky (about 38 miles; Lexington, KY; FT enrollment: 23,517)
- Morehead State University (about 45 miles; Morehead, KY; FT enrollment: 7,523)
- Hazard Community and Technical College (about 55 miles; Hazard, KY; FT enrollment: 2,087)
- Somerset Community College (about 57 miles; Somerset, KY; FT enrollment: 4,698)
- Kentucky State University (about 60 miles; Frankfort, KY; FT enrollment: 2,112)
Public high school in Irvine:
- Estill County High School (Students: 706; Location: 2675 Winchester Rd; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Irvine:
- Estill County Middle School (Students: 650; Location: 2805 Winchester Rd; Grades: 6-8)
- West Irvine Elementary School (Students: 516; Location: 155 River View Rd; Grades: K-5)
- Estill Springs Elementary School (Students: 484; Location: 314 Main St; Grades: K-5)
- South Irvine Elementary School (Students: 163; Location: 1000 S Irvine Rd; Grades: K-5)
Notable locations in Irvine: Irvine Voluteer Fire Department (A), Estill County Emergency Medical Services (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Chamberlain Branch (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Oak Tree Inn (1075 Richmond Road).
Court: Estill County Fiscal Court (4405 Red Lick Road).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 43.8. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2006 was 18.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.6 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 8.84. This is about average. Closest monitor was 17.6 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Irvine and their reported violations in the past:ESTILL CO WATER DISTRICT (Population served: 11,286, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:IRVINE MUNICIPAL UTILITIES (Population served: 6,386, Surface water):
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2011, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-24-2012), St Formal NOV issued (JAN-24-2012), St Compliance achieved (OCT-29-2012)
- One minor monitoring violation
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In AUG-2012, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-05-2012), St Formal NOV issued (OCT-05-2012), St Public Notif received (NOV-15-2012), St Compliance achieved (DEC-27-2012)
- MCL, Average - Between JUL-2008 and SEP-2008, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-03-2008), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-03-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-12-2008), St Compliance achieved (OCT-20-2009)
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2005, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-08-2008), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-08-2008), St Compliance achieved (FEB-08-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-12-2008)
(26.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 25.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.8% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
32 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
24 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
21 people in other noninstitutional group quarters in 2000
Irvine compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Irvine (2011 data):
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Richmond Road Drive-Thru Branch at 910 Richmond Road, branch established on 1983/12/01; Irvine Main Branch at 119 Broadway Street, branch established on 1929/08/28. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- Citizens Guaranty Bank: West Irvine Branch at 1282 Richmond Road, branch established on 1979/05/14; Irvine Branch at 25 River Drive, branch established on 1995/07/25. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $130.5 mil, Deposits: $113.2 mil, headquarters in Richmond, KY, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens Guaranty Financial Corporation
- U.S. Bank National Association: Irvine Branch at 127 Broadway, branch established on 1968/12/31. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (61%)
- Electricity (37%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Irvine city (based on Estill County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Estill County:||2.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Estill County:||3.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||8||$6,873||$10,310||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$219,117||$438,234||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||3||$66,960||$267,840||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||3||$91,849||$367,396||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||28||$521,708||$223,589||0||$0|
Irvine government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Water Utilities: $27,000 ($11.02)
Central Staff Services: $20,000 ($8.16)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $700,000 ($285.60)
Central Staff Services: $610,000 ($248.88)
Sewerage: $194,000 ($79.15)
Police Protection: $161,000 ($65.69)
Fire Protection: $132,000 ($53.86)
Regular Highways: $72,000 ($29.38)
Solid Waste Management: $57,000 ($23.26)
General - Other: $45,000 ($18.36)
Financial Administration: $43,000 ($17.54)
- General - Interest on Debt: $111,000 ($45.29)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $500,000 ($204.00)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
Irvine government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $398,000 ($162.38)
Solid Waste Management: $157,000 ($64.06)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $224,000 ($91.39)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $42,000 ($17.14)
General Revenue, NEC: $15,000 ($6.12)
Rents: $4,000 ($1.63)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $779,000 ($317.83)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $111,000 ($45.29)
Highways: $61,000 ($24.89)
- Tax - NEC: $247,000 ($100.78)
Property: $237,000 ($96.70)
Public Utilities: $80,000 ($32.64)
Motor Vehicle License: $2,000 ($0.82)
Irvine government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $3,266,000 ($1332.52)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $3,090,000 ($1260.71)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $176,000 ($71.81)
Irvine government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $191,000 ($77.93)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $503,000 ($205.22)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $579,000 ($236.23)
4.96% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($28,805 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Madison County, KY||1.62% ($30,883 average AGI)|
|from Powell County, KY||0.34% ($24,750)|
|from Clark County, KY||0.32% ($24,400)|
4.92% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($26,513 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Irvine:
- WIRV (1550 AM; 1 kW; IRVINE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY RIVER BROADCASTING CO., INC)
- WMTC (730 AM; 5 kW; VANCLEVE, KY; Owner: THE KENTUCKY MOUNTAIN HOLINESS ASSN.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WEKG (810 AM; daytime; 5 kW; JACKSON, KY; Owner: INTERMOUNTAIN B/CING CO., INC.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WLAP (630 AM; 5 kW; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WVLK (590 AM; 5 kW; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WBFC (1470 AM; 1 kW; STANTON, KY; Owner: COMBS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSAI (1530 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WMJR (1380 AM; 3 kW; WINCHESTER, KY; Owner: THY KINGDOM COME NETWORK, INC)
- WXRA (1580 AM; 10 kW; GEORGETOWN, KY; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Irvine:
- WSKV-FM (104.9 FM; STANTON, KY; Owner: PARKS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCYO (100.7 FM; IRVINE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY RIVER BROADCASTING CO.)
- WLJC (102.1 FM; BEATTYVILLE, KY; Owner: HOUR OF HARVEST, INCORPORATED)
- WLFX (106.7 FM; BEREA, KY; Owner: WALLINGFORD COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WEKU (88.9 FM; RICHMOND, KY; Owner: EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WLRO (101.5 FM; RICHMOND, KY; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WUKY (91.3 FM; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: BD. OF TRUSTEES UNIV. OF KENTUCKY)
- WVLK-FM (92.9 FM; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WJSN-FM (106.5 FM; JACKSON, KY; Owner: INTERMOUNTAIN BROADCASTING CO.)
- WWAG (107.9 FM; MCKEE, KY; Owner: DANDY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTBK (105.7 FM; MANCHESTER, KY; Owner: MANCHESTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCBJ (103.7 FM; CAMPTON, KY; Owner: MORGAN COUNTY INDUSTRIES INC)
- WOCS (88.3 FM; LEROSE, KY; Owner: BOARD OF REGENTS - MOREHEAD STATE UNIVERSITY)
TV broadcast stations around Irvine:
- WLJC-TV (Channel 65; BEATTYVILLE, KY; Owner: HOUR OF HARVEST, INC.)
- WUPX-TV (Channel 67; MOREHEAD, KY; Owner: PAXSON LEXINGTON LICENSE, INC.)
- WLEX-TV (Channel 18; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: WLEX COMMUNICATIONS, L.L.C.)
- W26BK (Channel 26; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WKLE (Channel 46; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- W16BI (Channel 16; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WDKY-TV (Channel 56; DANVILLE, KY; Owner: WDKY LICENSEE, LLC)
- WKYT-TV (Channel 27; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: WKYT LICENSEE CORP.)
- WTVQ-TV (Channel 36; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBLU-LP (Channel 62; LEXINGTON, KY; Owner: SANDRA B. POWLEY)
- W64CM (Channel 64; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W66DA (Channel 66; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
Irvine fatal accident list:
Feb 15, 1991 07:30 PM, 52, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Mar 13, 1989 02:01 PM, 89, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1
Dec 18, 1988 06:23 PM, 89, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Jul 11, 1987 09:35 PM, 1645, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Aug 8, 1981 03:20 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Sep 26, 1980 09:43 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 1Number of bridges
- 0mTotal length
- $88,000Total costs
- 6,680Total average daily traffic
- 334Total average daily truck traffic
- 8,016Total future (year 2031) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Irvine)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:31 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Irvine, KY)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:76 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Irvine)
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: GLOBE GC-1B (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C125 SERIES (125 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2383B , Serial Number: 3683, Year manufactured: 1948, Airworthiness Date: 12/19/1956
Registrant (Individual): Darrell Richardson, 258 Main St, Irvine, KY 40336
- Aircraft: GLOBE GC-1B (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C125 SERIES (125 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3709K , Serial Number: 1402, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 08/06/1955
Registrant (Co-Owned): Michael W Meade, 195 Meade Dr, Irvine, KY 40336, Other Owners: Richard K Holbrook
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-181 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING O&VO-360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 6041H , Serial Number: 28-7890201, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 11/07/1977
Registrant (Co-Owned): Michael W Meade, 195 Meade Dr, Irvine, KY 40336, Other Owners: Orville Perry Meade, Jerry L Creech
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 187
- Hazardous Condition: 23
- Service Call: 31
- Good Intent Call: 5
Incident types - Irvine
|Most common first names in Irvine, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Irvine, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Irvine, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Rite Aid||1|
|H&R Block||1||True Value||1|
|Long John Silver's||1||Wendy's||1|
Irvine on our top lists:
- #47 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations:"
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations"
- #85 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations:"
- #95 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Motor vehicle and parts dealers"
- #36 (40336) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of United States or American first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 19 patent applications in 2008-2015.