Jasper: a grave yard at the church
Jasper: an old house downtown
Jasper: Jasper, GA
Jasper: the Woodbridge Inn water tower and sunset inJasper
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||35.4 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 30143.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $23,171 (it was $19,184 in 2000)
Jasper city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $141,787 (it was $101,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $768.
Races in Jasper, GA (2010)
- 3,38391.8%White alone
- 1103.0%Black alone
- 351.0%Two or more races
- 70.2%American Indian alone
- 90.2%Asian alone
- 20.05%Other race alone
|Jasper port permit process could start by year’s end (1 reply)|
|Looking for a Cabin Rental Near Jasper (1 reply)|
|Jasper port update (2 replies)|
|Where to live? Commute between midtown and jasper georgia (3 replies)|
|Crime in Jasper County, SC (1 reply)|
|What city could become Georgia's second major metro? (380 replies)|
Latest news from Jasper, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (20.7%), Irish (13.9%), English (10.5%), German (5.7%), Scotch-Irish (3.7%), Scottish (3.6%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1480 feet
Land area: 3.30 square miles.
Population density: 1,124 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Jasper:
- High school or higher: 82.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 21.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 12.6%
- Unemployed: 1.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 24.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Jasper city:
- Never married: 24.2%
- Now married: 48.8%
- Separated: 1.7%
- Widowed: 9.6%
- Divorced: 15.6%
141 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 41 registered sex offenders living in Jasper, Georgia as of July 30, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Jasper to the number of sex offenders is 89 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,503 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,772 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Roswell, GA (30.5 miles , pop. 79,334).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (49.1 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (539.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Talking Rock, GA (2.2 miles) , Nelson-Tate-Marble Hill, GA (2.3 miles ), Nelson, GA (2.7 miles ), Ludville, GA (3.0 miles ), Ball Ground, GA (3.1 miles ), Cartecay, GA (3.1 miles ), Waleska, GA (3.5 miles ), Carters Lake, GA (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2003: 20 buildings, average cost: $97,500
- 2004: 42 buildings, average cost: $77,300
- 2005: 35 buildings, average cost: $88,800
- 2006: 8 buildings, average cost: $83,600
- 2007: 15 buildings, average cost: $93,100
- 2008: 20 buildings, average cost: $89,000
- 2009: 2 buildings, average cost: $162,500
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $100,000
- 2011: 4 buildings, average cost: $112,500
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $150,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 34.47 N, Longitude: 84.43 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,714 (+99.9%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,016 (64.2%)
Area code: 706
|Crime rates in Jasper by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 321.3)||170.8||290.5||301.8||346.7||248.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Jasper detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||4.03|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (25%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Retail trade (29%)
- Health care and social assistance (16%)
- Educational services (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Finance and insurance (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (19%)
- Production occupations (19%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (17%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (5%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (5%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (14%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (12%)
- Community and social service occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (8%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
Average climate in Jasper, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Jasper-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 51% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/27/1994, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 8.1 miles away from the Jasper city center killed 3 people and injured 20 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 tornado 9.1 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 30 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Jasper-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Georgia state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 68.2 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 118.8 miles away from Jasper center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 95.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 177.8 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 259.8 miles away from Jasper center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 335.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Pickens County (10) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Tornadoes: 4, Floods: 3, Hurricanes: 3, Storms: 3, Winter Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Nigel Wright (musician) - Singer-songwriter, Jeremiah Boswell - College basketball player (Columbia Lions), Weldon Henley - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Jasper:
- GEORGIA MOUNTAIN HOSPICE, INC. (70 CARING WAY)
- MOUNTAINSIDE MEDICAL CENTER (1266 EAST CHURCH STREET)
- PIEDMONT MOUNTAINSIDE HOSPITAL INC (Voluntary non-profit - Other, 1266 HIGHWAY 515 SOUTH)
- AMEDISYS NORTHWEST HOME HEALTH (91 SAMMY MCGHEE BLVD, SUITE 104)
- GRANDVIEW HEALTH CARE CENTER (618 GENNETT DRIVE)
- HERITAGE HEALTHCARE OF JASPER (1350 EAST CHURCH STREET)
- MOUNTAIN SIDE NURSING HOME (1301 CHURCH ST)
Airports and heliports located in Jasper:See details about airports and heliports located in Jasper, GA
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Jasper:
- University of North Georgia (about 26 miles; Dahlonega, GA; Full-time enrollment: 12,445)
- Kennesaw State University (about 32 miles; Kennesaw, GA; FT enrollment: 21,215)
- Lanier Technical College (about 37 miles; Oakwood, GA; FT enrollment: 2,435)
- Brenau University (about 37 miles; Gainesville, GA; FT enrollment: 2,341)
- Southern Polytechnic State University (about 37 miles; Marietta, GA; FT enrollment: 5,258)
- The Art Institute of Atlanta (about 38 miles; Atlanta, GA; FT enrollment: 3,140)
- Chattahoochee Technical College (about 38 miles; Marietta, GA; FT enrollment: 8,173)
Public high school in Jasper:
- Pickens County High School (Students: 1180; Location: 500 Dragon Drive; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Jasper:
- Harmony Elementary School (Students: 736; Location: Highway 515 and Harmony School Road; Grades: PK-5)
- Hill City Elementary School (Students: 657; Location: 600 Hill Circle Road; Grades: PK-5)
- Jasper Middle School (Students: 527; Location: 339 West Church Street; Grades: 6-8)
- Jasper Elementary School (Students: 519; Location: 158 Stegall Drive; Grades: PK-5)
- Pickens County Middle School (Students: 473; Location: 1802 Refuge Road; Grades: 6-8)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- The hospital is now Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, a sister hospital to Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
Notable locations in Jasper: Jasper Industrial Park (A), Jasper Fire Department (B), Pickens County Jail (C), Pickens County Courthouse (D), Jasper City Hall (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Jasper include: Jasper Methodist Church (A), Jasper Baptist Church (B), Deer Park Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Norton Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Hinton Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Jasper: Jasper City Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Marble Valley Historical Society (Historical Places & Services; 14 North Main Street).
Hotel: Budget Inn (1125 East Church Street).
Courts: Pickens County - Appalachian Judicial Circuit Courts- District Atto (50 North Main Street), Pickens County - Appalachian Judicial Circuit Courts- Public Defender (505 Cove Road), Pickens County - Clerk Of Superior Court (52 North Main Street Suite 201), Pickens County - Probate Court (50 North Main Street), Pickens County Clerk Of Court (52 North Main Suite 201), Pickens Co Superior Court Judge (50 North Main), Pickens County - Appalachian Judicial Circuit Courts- Magistrate Court (50 North Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 74.5. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 39.9. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 12.4 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 0.00158. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 22.3 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Jasper that have no violations reported:
- BENT TREE (Population served: 2,860, Primary Water Source Type: Surface water)
(14.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 12.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 8.8% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
59 people in nursing homes in 2000
Jasper compared to Georgia state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
Banks with branches in Jasper (2011 data):
- Jasper Banking Company: at 100 Mark Whitfield Street, Ingles #437 Branch, Drive-In Facility. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $229.3 mil, Deposits: $219.2 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Jbc Bancshares, Inc.
- Community Bank of Pickens County: Cove Road Location Branch at 65 Cove Road, branch established on 2008/04/16; Community Bank Of Pickens County at 15 Sammy Mcghee Blvd, branch established on 2000/10/02. Info updated 2010/06/16: Bank assets: $300.2 mil, Deposits: $277.0 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices, Holding Company: Community Banks Of Georgia, Inc.
- Evolve Bank & Trust: Jasper Lpo at 12 Sammy Mcghee Boulevard, Suite 201, branch established on 2009/09/16. Info updated 2010/09/22: Bank assets: $246.3 mil, Deposits: $159.6 mil, headquarters in West Memphis, AR, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 22 total offices, Holding Company: Evolve Financial Group, Inc.
- Regions Bank: Jasper Branch at 293 East Church Street, branch established on 1977/06/18. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- Renasant Bank: Crescent Bank And Trust Company Bran at 251 Highway 515, branch established on 1989/08/14. Info updated 2012/02/10: Bank assets: $4,196.4 mil, Deposits: $3,416.0 mil, headquarters in Tupelo, MS, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 76 total offices, Holding Company: Renasant Corporation
- United Community Bank: Jasper Branch at 118 Whitfield Drive, branch established on 2006/09/04. Info updated 2009/06/23: Bank assets: $6,977.4 mil, Deposits: $6,170.1 mil, headquarters in Blairsville, GA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 106 total offices, Holding Company: United Community Banks, Inc.
- Synovus Bank: Jasper Bank Branch at 2 South Main Street, branch established on 1960/08/05. Info updated 2011/01/25: Bank assets: $26,863.3 mil, Deposits: $22,415.0 mil, headquarters in Columbus, GA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 296 total offices, Holding Company: Synovus Financial Corp.
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Jasper, Georgia:
- Super 8, 100 Whitefield, Jasper, GA 30143 , Phone: (706) 253-3297, Fax: (706) 253-3263
- Microtel Inn & Suites, 171 H Mullins Rd, Jasper, GA 30143 , Phone: (706) 299-5500, Fax: (706) 299-5505
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (63%)
- Utility gas (32%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Jasper city (based on Pickens County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Pickens County:||2.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pickens County:||0.99 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Pickens County:||4.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||9.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$16,085||$64,340||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$4,956||$29,736||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||15||$45,415||$36,332||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||8||$23,609||$35,414||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$5,460||$32,760||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||5||$15,358||$36,859||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||79||$253,647||$38,529||2||$1,453|
Jasper government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $957,000 ($258.09)
Regular Highways: $729,000 ($196.60)
Sewerage: $696,000 ($187.70)
Police Protection: $458,000 ($123.52)
Fire Protection: $341,000 ($91.96)
Central Staff Services: $282,000 ($76.05)
Financial Administration: $119,000 ($32.09)
Housing & Community Development: $74,000 ($19.96)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $57,000 ($15.37)
Judicial and Legal Services: $24,000 ($6.47)
Parks & Recreation: $23,000 ($6.20)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $80,000 ($21.57)
Central Staff: $47,000 ($12.68)
Fire Protection: $3,000 ($0.81)
Financial Administration: $2,000 ($0.54)
Police Protection: $1,000 ($0.27)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $345,000 ($93.04)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $114,000 ($30.74)
Jasper government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $832,000 ($224.38)
All Other: $6,000 ($1.62)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $91,000 ($24.54)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $756,000 ($203.88)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $213,000 ($57.44)
Rents: $34,000 ($9.17)
Interest Earnings: $12,000 ($3.24)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,247,000 ($336.30)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $28,000 ($7.55)
- Tax - Property: $371,000 ($100.05)
Public Utilities: $222,000 ($59.87)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $151,000 ($40.72)
NEC: $106,000 ($28.59)
Other Selective Sales: $79,000 ($21.31)
Jasper government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $2,453,000 ($661.54)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $2,346,000 ($632.69)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $107,000 ($28.86)
Jasper government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $390,000 ($105.18)
6.92% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($44,465 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cherokee County, GA||1.96% ($30,250 average AGI)|
|from Cobb County, GA||0.54% ($69,772)|
|from Gilmer County, GA||0.53% ($27,589)|
7.16% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,687 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Jasper:
- WYYZ (1490 AM; 1 kW; JASPER, GA; Owner: MR. MARK HELLINGER)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WFTD (1080 AM; daytime; 50 kW; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: PRIETO ENTERPRISES, INC.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAZX (1550 AM; 50 kW; SMYRNA, GA; Owner: GA-MEX BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCHK (1290 AM; 5 kW; CANTON, GA; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WQXI (790 AM; 28 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF GEORGIA)
- WAOK (1380 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WDGR (1210 AM; daytime; 10 kW; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: SMALL TOWN RADIO OF GEORGIA, INC.)
- WDUN (550 AM; 10 kW; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: JWJ PROPERTIRS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Jasper:
- W221AW (92.1 FM; NORTH CANTON, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- W214AS (90.7 FM; WALESKA, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WNSY (100.1 FM; TALKING ROCK, GA; Owner: CHARLES A. MCCLURE)
- W234AG (94.7 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WWEV-FM (91.5 FM; CUMMING, GA; Owner: CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION)
- WCCV (91.7 FM; CARTERSVILLE, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WFOX (97.1 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WYAY (106.7 FM; GAINESVILLE, GA; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WLCL (105.7 FM; CANTON, GA; Owner: CHEROKEE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- W265BD (100.9 FM; WOODSTOCK, GA; Owner: IMMANUEL BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WNGC (106.1 FM; TOCCOA, GA; Owner: SOUTHERN BROADCASTING OF PENSACOLA, INC)
- WQMT (98.9 FM; CHATSWORTH, GA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WWWQ (100.5 FM; ANNISTON, AL; Owner: WNNX LICO, INC.)
- WLJA-FM (93.5 FM; ELLIJAY, GA; Owner: TRI-STATE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WKHX-FM (101.5 FM; MARIETTA, GA; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WNGU (89.5 FM; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WKHC (104.3 FM; DAHLONEGA, GA; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Jasper:
- WPXA (Channel 14; ROME, GA; Owner: PAXSON ATLANTA LICENSE, INC.)
- W50AB (Channel 50; HIAWASSEE, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WSKC-LP (Channel 59; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: KM LPTV OF ATLANTA, L.L.C.)
- WUVG (Channel 34; ATHENS, GA; Owner: UNIVISION ATLANTA LLC)
- WAGA (Channel 5; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WATL (Channel 36; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WATL, LLC)
- WTBS (Channel 17; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: SUPERSTATION, INC.)
- WGCL-TV (Channel 46; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: MEREDITH CORPORATION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 4m13ftTotal length
- $482,000Total costs
- 15,870Total average daily traffic
- 23,805Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 72 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Jasper, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 101 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Jasper)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 31 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Jasper)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 106
- Hazardous Condition: 27
- Service Call: 4
- Good Intent Call: 6
Incident types - Jasper
|Most common first names in Jasper, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Jasper, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Jasper, GA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Nike||1|
|Burger King||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Super 8||1|
|Home Depot||1||Waffle House||2|
|Little Caesars Pizza||1||Wendy's||1|
|Long John Silver's||1|
Jasper on our top lists:
- #27 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Furniture and home furnishing merchant wholesalers"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Pharmacies and drug stores"
- #51 on the list of "Top 101 cities that people commute into (largest positive percentage daily daytime population change due to commuting)"
Total of 61 patent applications in 2008-2015.