Jasper: St. Joeseph Church
Jasper: mural at Newton and 6th Streets
Jasper: jasper train depot
Jasper: Dubois County courthouse
Jasper: St Joseph church
Jasper: The Calumet Lake Tavern
Jasper: "Spirit of Jasper" Lounge Car and Clock at the Jasper Train Depot
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||40.8 years|
|Indiana median age:||37.3 years|
Zip codes: 47546.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $28,727 (it was $23,547 in 2000)
Jasper city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $127,972 (it was $96,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $638.
Races in Jasper, IN (2013)
- 13,79390.6%White alone
- 1911.3%Asian alone
- 720.5%Black alone
- 520.3%Two or more races
- 180.1%Other race alone
- 20.01%American Indian alone
|Apartments in Jasper, IN (1 reply)|
|Why does Indianapolis get a bad rap as a boring city? (279 replies)|
|Jasper or Pulaski County (14 replies)|
|Jasper area housing (4 replies)|
|Jasper County (0 replies)|
|Best place to live in Indiana (32 replies)|
Latest news from Jasper, IN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (46.6%), Irish (9.4%), United States (9.1%), English (5.6%), French (2.3%), Dutch (1.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 472 feet
Land area: 9.22 square miles.
Population density: 1,660 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Jasper:
- High school or higher: 87.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 22.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.0%
- Unemployed: 2.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 15.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Jasper city:
- Never married: 25.3%
- Now married: 53.4%
- Separated: 1.5%
- Widowed: 7.0%
- Divorced: 12.8%
652 residents are foreign born (3.3% Latin America).
According to our research of Indiana and other state lists there were 25 registered sex offenders living in Jasper, Indiana as of February 06, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Jasper to the number of sex offenders is 606 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,053 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,124 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Evansville, IN (44.3 miles , pop. 121,582).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Louisville, KY (65.2 miles , pop. 256,231).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (241.6 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Huntingburg, IN (2.6 miles ), Dubois, IN (2.8 miles ), Otwell, IN (3.1 miles ), Alfordsville, IN (3.4 miles) , Holland, IN (3.4 miles ), Ferdinand, IN (3.5 miles ), Birdseye, IN (3.7 miles ), Winslow, IN (3.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 66 buildings, average cost: $166,900
- 1998: 81 buildings, average cost: $145,200
- 1999: 70 buildings, average cost: $174,300
- 2000: 83 buildings, average cost: $148,800
- 2001: 80 buildings, average cost: $175,500
- 2002: 86 buildings, average cost: $180,800
- 2003: 92 buildings, average cost: $182,400
- 2004: 94 buildings, average cost: $191,100
- 2005: 86 buildings, average cost: $204,600
- 2007: 65 buildings, average cost: $211,000
- 2008: 57 buildings, average cost: $139,400
- 2009: 26 buildings, average cost: $226,900
- 2010: 28 buildings, average cost: $212,500
- 2011: 38 buildings, average cost: $231,600
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 38.40 N, Longitude: 86.93 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +8,217 (+54.0%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 6,085 (75.8%)
Area code: 812
|Crime rates in Jasper by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||92.9||53.1||64.0||101.2||78.5||83.4||79.6||64.0||61.8||65.2||76.4||53.7||97.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Jasper detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.38|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +1,711 (+16.5%).
- Manufacturing (42%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Wholesale trade (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (3%)
- Construction (3%)
- Utilities (3%)
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Health care and social assistance (19%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Educational services (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Sales and related occupations (20%)
- Production occupations (17%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (20%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (5%)
- Personal care and service occupations (5%)
Average climate in Jasper, Indiana
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Jasper-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Indiana state average. It is 61% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 24.6 miles away from the Jasper city center killed 6 people and injured 86 people and caused between $50,000,000 and $500,000,000 in damages.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 18.2 miles away from the city center killed 6 people and injured 60 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Jasper-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Indiana state average. It is 76% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 51.8 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 59.3 miles away from Jasper center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 54.0 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 49.8 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 162.8 miles away from Jasper center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 64.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Dubois County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 8, Storms: 5, Tornadoes: 4, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Daniel M. Buechlein - Catholic bishop, Frank W. Milburn - General, Scott Rolen - 2005 Major League Baseball player (St. Louis Cardinals, born: Apr 4, 1975), Matt Mauck - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Jasper:
- COMMUNITY ALTERNATIVES SW IN (4318 BADENSTRASSE)
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND HEALTH CARE CENTER (Voluntary non-profit - Church, 800 W 9TH ST)
- JASPER DIALYSIS (721 WEST 13TH STREET STE 105)
- MEMORIAL HOME CARE (213 US 231)
- BROOKSIDE VILLAGE INC (1111 CHURCH AVE)
- GOOD SAMARITAN SOCIETY NORTHWOOD RETIREMENT COMM (2515 NEWTON ST)
- PROVIDENCE HOME HEALTH CARE CENTER (520 W 9TH ST)
- SKILLED CARING CENTER OF MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (800 W NINTH ST)
- ST CHARLES HEALTH CAMPUS (3150 ST CHARLES ST)
- TIMBERS OF JASPER THE (2909 HOWARD DR)
Heliports located in Jasper:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Jasper:
- Vincennes University (about 38 miles; Vincennes, IN; Full-time enrollment: 9,876)
- University of Evansville (about 44 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 2,688)
- Wabash Valley College (about 47 miles; Mount Carmel, IL; FT enrollment: 2,142)
- Owensboro Community and Technical College (about 48 miles; Owensboro, KY; FT enrollment: 2,754)
- University of Southern Indiana (about 51 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 9,532)
- Indiana University-Bloomington (about 58 miles; Bloomington, IN; FT enrollment: 39,039)
- Indiana University-Southeast (about 61 miles; New Albany, IN; FT enrollment: 5,050)
Public high school in Jasper:
- Jasper High School (Students: 1072; Location: 1600 St Charles St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Jasper:
- Jasper Middle School (Students: 736; Location: 3600 Portersville Rd; Grades: 6-8)
- Fifth Street Elementary School (Students: 521; Location: 401 W 5th St; Grades: PK-2)
- Tenth Street School (Students: 450; Location: 328 W 10th St; Grades: 3-5)
- Holy Family School (Students: 243; Location: 990 Church Ave; Grades: PK-8)
- Precious Blood School (Students: 205; Location: 1385 W Sixth St; Grades: PK-5)
- Dubois-Spencer-Perry Exc Coop School (Location: 1520 St Charles St Suite 2; Grades: SP-ED)
- Jasper Christian Academy School (Location: 231 Hillside Dr; Grades: PK-7)
Private elementary/middle schools in Jasper:
Notable locations in Jasper: Jasper Volunteer Fire Department Station 1 (A), Jasper Volunteer Fire Department Station 3 (B), Jasper Volunteer Fire Department Station 2 (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Jasper include: KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL INC (A), GERMAN AMERICAN BANCORP (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoirs: Lottes Lake (A), Calumet Lake (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Pat Run (A), Calumet Run (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Jasper: Armory Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Dubois County Museum Inc (2704 Newton Street), Fuzzy's (Amusement & Theme Parks; 700 2nd Avenue), Dubois County Tourism Commission (2704 Newton Street).
Hotels: Days Inn Jasper (Junction Hwys 162 & 164), Maxwell's (US231 South), Hampton Inn Jasper (355 Third Avenue), Camelot Inn Motel (2200 North Mill Street), Days Inn (272 Brucke Strasse).
Courts: County Of Dubois - Circuit Court (1 Courthouse Square), County Of Dubois - Circuit Court- Probation Officer-Circuit Court (1 Courthouse Square), County Of Dubois - Superior Court (1 Courthouse Square), County Of Dubois - Superior Court- Community Corrections (257 Brucke Strasse), County Of Dubois - Superior Court- Probation Officer-Superior Court (1 Courthouse Square), County Of Dubois - Superior Court- Small Claims (1 Courthouse Square), County Of Dubois - Superior Court- Traffic Violation Bureau (1 Courthouse Square).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 53.0. This is better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 10.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 0.3 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Jasper and their reported violations in the past:JASPER MUNICIPAL WATER UTILITY (Population served: 12,500, Surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2012 and DEC-2012, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-30-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JAN-30-2013), St Public Notif received (FEB-09-2013), St Compliance achieved (MAR-19-2013)
- Treatment Technique Precursor Removal - Between OCT-2008 and DEC-2008, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-29-2009), St Violation/Reminder Notice (JAN-29-2009), St Public Notif received (FEB-11-2009), St Compliance achieved (MAR-11-2009)
- Treatment Technique Precursor Removal - Between JUL-2008 and SEP-2008, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-18-2008), St Public Notif requested (NOV-18-2008), St Public Notif received (DEC-10-2008), St Compliance achieved (MAR-11-2009)
(7.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 58.3% for Black residents, 6.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 10.2% for other race residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Jasper in 2010:
- 386 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 81 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 79 people in correctional residential facilities
- 34 people in group homes intended for adults
- 4 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Jasper in 2000:
- 250 people in nursing homes
- 61 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 16 people in religious group quarters
- 15 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 10 people in homes for the mentally ill
Jasper compared to Indiana state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Jasper (2011 data):
- Old National Bank: Jasper Branch, Germantown Branch, Jasper Manor Branch, The Crossing. Info updated 2011/08/01: Bank assets: $8,467.9 mil, Deposits: $6,653.1 mil, headquarters in Evansville, IN, positive income, 195 total offices, Holding Company: Old National Bancorp
- German American Bancorp: at 711 Main Street, The Crossing Branch, South Side Branch, Gab North Branch. Info updated 2011/02/01: Bank assets: $1,866.8 mil, Deposits: $1,578.2 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 36 total offices, Holding Company: German American Bancorp, Inc.
- Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company: 3rd Avenue Branch at 865 3rd Ave, branch established on 1987/08/20; Jasper Branch at 1500 Main Street, branch established on 1985/10/10. Info updated 2012/02/07: Bank assets: $232.3 mil, Deposits: $186.7 mil, headquarters in French Lick, IN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Svb&T Corporation
- Fifth Third Bank: Jasper North Branch at 3650 North Newton, branch established on 1993/12/17; Jasper Main Branch at 305 Highway 231 South, branch established on 1874/10/10. Info updated 2009/10/05: Bank assets: $114,540.4 mil, Deposits: $89,689.1 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1378 total offices, Holding Company: Fifth Third Bancorp
- Freedom Bank: Jasper Branch at 75 South Us 231, branch established on 2001/11/21. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $310.5 mil, Deposits: $273.2 mil, headquarters in Huntingburg, IN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Freedom Bancorp
- Woodforest National Bank: Jasper In Walmart Branch at 4040 Newton Street, branch established on 2008/07/19. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Jasper, Indiana:
- Camelot Inn Motel, 220 N ML St, Jasper, IN 47547 , Phone: (812) 482-3529
- Days Inn, JCT Hwy 162 & 164, Jasper, IN 47546 , Phone: (812) 482-6000
- Jasper Inn & Convention Center, 951 Wernsing Rd, Jasper, IN 47546 , Phone: (812) 482-5555, Fax: (812) 482-7908
- Sleep Inn, 75 Indiana St, Jasper, IN 47546 , Phone: (812) 481-2008, Fax: (812) 634-2338
- Hampton Inn, 355 3rd Ave, Jasper, IN 47546 , Phone: (812) 481-1888, Fax: (812) 481-1811
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Jasper, 2000 Hospitality Dr, Jasper, IN 47546 , Phone: (812) 482-3344
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (54%)
- Electricity (39%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
- Wood (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Jasper city (based on Dubois County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Dubois County:||2.67 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||1.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|Dubois County:||0.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||0.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Dubois County:||4.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||10.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||19||$54,019||$34,117||41||$17,246|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$3,226||$38,712||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||22||$94,780||$51,698||0||$0|
|Police - Other||6||$17,693||$35,386||11||$6,753|
|Streets and Highways||33||$106,771||$38,826||11||$9,138|
|Parks and Recreation||20||$58,044||$34,826||169||$146,081|
|Totals for Government||176||$611,548||$41,696||290||$198,306|
3.95% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($39,369 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Pike County, IN||0.34% ($34,525 average AGI)|
|from Spencer County, IN||0.32% ($30,679)|
|from Vanderburgh County, IN||0.25% ($25,186)|
3.99% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,427 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Jasper:
- WITZ (990 AM; 1 kW; JASPER, IN; Owner: JASPER ON THE AIR, INC.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WKJK (1080 AM; 10 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGBF (1280 AM; 5 kW; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WVHI (1330 AM; 5 kW; EVANSVILLE, IN)
- WSAI (1530 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WVJS (1420 AM; 5 kW; OWENSBORO, KY; Owner: TSB III, LLC)
- WSLM (1220 AM; 5 kW; SALEM, IN; Owner: DON H. MARTIN)
Strongest FM radio stations in Jasper:
- WITZ-FM (104.7 FM; JASPER, IN; Owner: JASPER ON THE AIR, INC.)
- W209AY (89.7 FM; JASPER, IN; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WBDC (100.9 FM; HUNTINGBURG, IN; Owner: DUBOIS COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAXL (103.3 FM; SANTA CLAUS, IN; Owner: DUBOIS COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGZB-FM (96.5 FM; CORYDON, IN; Owner: BLUE CHIP BROADCASTING LICENSES II, LTD.)
- WRZR (94.5 FM; LOOGOOTEE, IN; Owner: HEMBREE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBHW (88.7 FM; LOOGOOTEE, IN; Owner: MUSIC MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WQKZ (98.5 FM; FERDINAND, IN; Owner: GEM COMMUNICATIONS LLP)
- WWBL (106.5 FM; WASHINGTON, IN; Owner: OLD NORTHWEST BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WNIN-FM (88.3 FM; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: TRI-STATE PUBLIC TELEPLEX, INC.)
- WYXY (107.1 FM; BOONVILLE, IN; Owner: BOONVILLE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WBTO-FM (102.3 FM; PETERSBURG, IN; Owner: THE ORIGINAL COMPANY, INC)
- WKLO (96.9 FM; HARDINSBURG, IN; Owner: WKLO, LLC)
- WFLQ (100.1 FM; FRENCH LICK, IN; Owner: WILLTRONICS BROADCASTING)
- WAMW-FM (107.9 FM; WASHINGTON, IN; Owner: GREENE ELECTRONICS)
TV broadcast stations around Jasper:
- WJTS-LP (Channel 27; JASPER, IN; Owner: PAUL E. KNIES)
- WNIN (Channel 9; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: TRI-STATE PUBLIC TELEPLEX, INC.)
- WTVW (Channel 7; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: QUORUM OF INDIANA LICENSE, LLC)
- K55HL (Channel 55; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 8Number of bridges
- 30m98ftTotal length
- $370,000Total costs
- 69,224Total average daily traffic
- 4,114Total average daily truck traffic
- 93,833Total future (year 2028) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 67 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Jasper, IN)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 30 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 63 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Jasper)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 17 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Jasper)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 35
- Hazardous Condition: 5
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Jasper
|Most common first names in Jasper, IN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Jasper, IN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Jasper, IN|
|AT&T||2||Jones New York||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Kmart||1|
|AutoZone||1||Long John Silver's||1|
|Big O Tires||1||MasterBrand Cabinets||15|
|Carson Pirie Scott||1||Nike||2|
|Chevrolet||1||Papa John's Pizza||1|
|Days Inn||1||SAS Shoes||1|
Jasper on our top lists:
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Furniture and related products"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Furniture and related products"
- #11 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (population 5,000+)"
- #31 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (population 5,000+)"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 cities that people commute into (largest positive percentage daily daytime population change due to commuting) (population 5,000+)"
- #66 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in religious group quarters (population 5,000+)"
- #19 (47546) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of German first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Annual air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"
- #73 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000"
- #90 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM2.5) 24-hour air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"
Total of 58 patent applications in 2008-2016.