|Median resident age:||52.4 years|
|Virginia median age:||35.1 years|
Kilmarnock town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $193,611 (it was $111,600 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $657.
- White alone - 958 (64.4%)
- Black alone - 475 (31.9%)
- Two or more races - 21 (1.4%)
- Hispanic - 17 (1.1%)
- Asian alone - 15 (1.0%)
- American Indian alone - 1 (0.07%)
|Is Virginia Beach in the South? (51 replies)|
|Virginia Road Trip (29 replies)|
|Moving to RVA area, need some feedback (7 replies)|
|Differences between NoVa and the northeastern counties? (7 replies)|
|Need Help Planning a 5-6hr Day Trip From NoVA - Suggestions? (8 replies)|
|Thriving Downtown Shopping Districts in Virginia (21 replies)|
Latest news from Kilmarnock, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: English (16.1%), German (9.8%), Irish (7.6%), United States (6.9%), Scotch-Irish (2.6%), Italian (2.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 89 feet
Land area: 2.86 square miles.
Population density: 512 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Kilmarnock:
- High school or higher: 85.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 20.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.1%
- Unemployed: 5.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Kilmarnock town:
- Never married: 23.2%
- Now married: 42.8%
- Separated: 0.7%
- Widowed: 18.9%
- Divorced: 14.3%
24 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 3 registered sex offenders living in Kilmarnock, Virginia as of July 01, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Kilmarnock to the number of sex offenders is 490 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $896 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,029 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Newport News, VA (44.7 miles , pop. 180,150).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Norfolk, VA (57.6 miles , pop. 234,403).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (171.5 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Irvington, VA (2.1 miles ), White Stone, VA (2.2 miles ), Deltaville, VA (3.3 miles ), Urbanna, VA (3.4 miles ), Saluda, VA (3.7 miles ), Heathsville, VA (3.9 miles) , Gwynn, VA (3.9 miles ), Mathews, VA (4.4 miles ).
Latitude: 37.71 N, Longitude: 76.38 W
Area code: 804
|Crime rates in Kilmarnock by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 277.6)||74.9||106.0||193.3||95.4||200.6||271.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Kilmarnock detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.68|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (21%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Health care and social assistance (16%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (11%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (7%)
- Carpenters (6%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (5%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (4%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (10%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (8%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (7%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (4%)
- Registered nurses (4%)
Average climate in Kilmarnock, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Kilmarnock-area historical tornado activity is near Virginia state average. It is 32% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/6/1993, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 14.2 miles away from the Kilmarnock town center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
On 11/2/1966, a category F3 tornado 26.9 miles away from the town center injured 2 people and caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Kilmarnock-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Virginia state average. It is 86% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 83.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 182.0 miles away from Kilmarnock center
On 5/5/2003 at 16:32:32, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 92.5 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 337.7 miles away from the city center
On 3/15/1991 at 06:54:08, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, Depth: 10.9 mi) earthquake occurred 84.0 miles away from Kilmarnock center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 182.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Lancaster County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 4, Floods: 3, Storms: 3, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Tropical Depression: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers in Kilmarnock:
Airports located in Kilmarnock:
- Apple Grove Airport (Runways: 1)
- Kilmarnock/Tolbert Field Airport (Runways: 1)
- Longbranch Airport (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Kilmarnock:
- College of William and Mary (about 36 miles; Williamsburg, VA; Full-time enrollment: 7,617)
- Thomas Nelson Community College (about 45 miles; Hampton, VA; FT enrollment: 7,056)
- Christopher Newport University (about 46 miles; Newport News, VA; FT enrollment: 5,061)
- Hampton University (about 48 miles; Hampton, VA; FT enrollment: 4,494)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore (about 52 miles; Princess Anne, MD; FT enrollment: 3,902)
- Old Dominion University (about 58 miles; Norfolk, VA; FT enrollment: 19,825)
- Virginia Union University (about 60 miles; Richmond, VA; FT enrollment: 2,028)
Public elementary/middle school in Kilmarnock:
- Lancaster Middle School (Students: 473; Location: 191 SCHOOL STREET; Grades: 4-8)
Notable locations in Kilmarnock: Kilmarnock Lancaster County Volunteer Rescue Squad (A), Palmer Hall (B), Kilmarnock Volunteer Fire Department (C), Kilmarnock Police Department (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Kilmarnock include: Saint Francis De Sales Catholic Church (A), Grace Church (B), New Saint Johns Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Woodlawn Cemetery (1), Saint Francis De Sales Cemetery (2), Grace Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Kilmarnock Museum Inc (76 North Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2003 was 22.8. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2003 was 16.4. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Kilmarnock and their reported violations in the past:DITCHLEY (Population served: 69, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:WESTBAY (Population served: 30, Groundwater):
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-1999, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-28-2000), St Formal NOV issued (JAN-28-2000), St Public Notif received (FEB-09-2000), St Compliance achieved (MAY-10-2006)
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - Between APR-2009 and JUN-2009, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Compliance achieved (JUL-13-2009), St Public Notif requested (JUL-29-2009), St Formal NOV issued (JUL-29-2009)
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
(8.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 16.7% for Black residents, 0.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 55.6% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||1.9 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
12 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
People in group quarters in Kilmarnock in 2000:
- 111 people in nursing homes
- 42 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 4 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Kilmarnock compared to Virginia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Banks with branches in Kilmarnock (2011 data):
- Chesapeake Bank: at 97 North Main Street, Operations Center, Www.Clearskyaccounts.com. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $633.1 mil, Deposits: $541.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: Chesapeake Financial Shares, Inc.
- Bank of Lancaster: Route 3 Northside Branch at 432 North Main Street, branch established on 1986/06/30; Bank Of Lancaster at 100 Main Street, branch established on 1930/11/01. Info updated 2008/10/28: Bank assets: $314.3 mil, Deposits: $265.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: Bay Banks Of Virginia, Inc.
- Union First Market Bank: Kilmarnock Branch at 284 North Main Street, branch established on 1987/11/03. Info updated 2011/08/16: Bank assets: $3,888.6 mil, Deposits: $3,181.6 mil, headquarters in Richmond, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 99 total offices, Holding Company: Union First Market Bankshares Corporation
- Woodforest National Bank: Kilmarnock Walmart Branch at 200 Old Fairgrounds Way, branch established on 2007/09/17. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
- EVB: Kilmarnock Branch at 437 North Main Street, branch established on 1988/02/29. Info updated 2008/08/25: Bank assets: $1,061.5 mil, Deposits: $834.3 mil, headquarters in Tappahannock, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 28 total offices, Holding Company: Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (78%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (11%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (9%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Kilmarnock town (based on Lancaster County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 55.19%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church||Episcopal Church||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
|Name||Church of the Nazarene||Seventh-Day Adventist Church||LDS (Mormon) Church||Assemblies of God||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Lancaster County:||4.35 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Lancaster County:||0.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Lancaster County:||11.31 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||16.53 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$18,770||$56,310||1||$1,727|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$1,508||$18,096||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||5||$16,716||$40,118||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||2||$4,096||$24,576||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$237|
|Totals for Government||19||$65,157||$41,152||2||$1,964|
5.02% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($58,863 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Northumberland County, VA||0.59% ($43,429 average AGI)|
|from Henrico County, VA||0.27% ($44,692)|
|from Middlesex County, VA||0.27% ($25,385)|
4.88% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($39,562 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Kilmarnock:
- WTAR (850 AM; 50 kW; NORFOLK, VA; Owner: SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS)
- WCKO (1110 AM; daytime; 50 kW; NORFOLK, VA; Owner: WORD BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WRVA (1140 AM; 50 kW; RICHMOND, VA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRJR (670 AM; 20 kW; CLAREMONT, VA; Owner: CHESAPEAKE-PORTSMOUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WBIS (1190 AM; 50 kW; ANNAPOLIS, MD; Owner: NATIONS RADIO, LLC)
- WGH (1310 AM; 20 kW; NEWPORT NEWS, VA; Owner: CHESAPEAKE BAY BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WKGM (940 AM; 10 kW; SMITHFIELD, VA; Owner: WKGM, INC.)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WDZY (1290 AM; 25 kW; COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WPGC (1580 AM; 50 kW; MORNINGSIDE, MD; Owner: INFINITY WPGC(AM), INC.)
- WPTX (1690 AM; 10 kW; LEXINGTON PARK, MD; Owner: SOMAR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Kilmarnock:
- WKWI (101.7 FM; KILMARNOCK, VA; Owner: BUFFALO BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WNDJ (104.9 FM; WHITE STONE, VA; Owner: WINDMILL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WXEZ (94.1 FM; YORKTOWN, VA; Owner: CHESAPEAKE BAY BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WSRV (92.3 FM; DELTAVILLE, VA; Owner: BULLSEYE BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WROX-FM (96.1 FM; CAPE CHARLES, VA; Owner: SINCLAIR TELECABLE, INC.)
- WXGM-FM (99.1 FM; GLOUCESTER, VA; Owner: WXGM, INC.)
Kilmarnock fatal accident list:
Oct 30, 1982 03:05 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Nov 20, 1982 10:00 AM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Sep 23, 1978 01:15 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Jun 12, 1977 01:30 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Kilmarnock)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:28 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Dept Of Forestry Ofc Rt 200 1 Mi E (Lat: 37.710417 Lon: -76.827472), Type: Mast, Structure height: 3 m, Overall height: 13 m, Call Sign: KTA949
Assigned Frequencies: 151.190 MHz, 151.370 MHz, 159.255 MHz, 159.360 MHz
Grant Date: 01/07/2012, Expiration Date: 04/04/2022, Certifier: James A Copony
Registrant: Fcca, 402 11th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744, Phone: (218) 885-2226, Email:
- 101 Radio Rd (Lat: 37.723889 Lon: -76.390833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 84 m, Overall height: 93 m, Call Sign: WNQW219
Assigned Frequencies: 159.210 MHz, 155.902 MHz
Grant Date: 09/17/2004, Expiration Date: 11/30/2014
Registrant: Virginia Info Tech Agency, 11751 Meadowville Lane, Chester, VA 23836, Phone: (804) 416-6199, Fax: (717) 337-9157, Email:
- Main & Church Sts (Lat: 37.712639 Lon: -76.374667), Call Sign: KIH604, Licensee ID: L00084802
Assigned Frequencies: 35.7400 MHz
Grant Date: 12/13/2002, Expiration Date: 12/28/2012, Cancellation Date: 03/02/2013
Registrant: George Noblett Inc, Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- Wkwi Twr Rt 3 .8 Km N (Lat: 37.724028 Lon: -76.390500), Type: Tower, Structure height: 64 m, Overall height: 70 m, Call Sign: KQU817
Assigned Frequencies: 451.375 MHz, 451.375 MHz, 451.625 MHz, 451.625 MHz
Grant Date: 07/15/2005, Expiration Date: 09/05/2015, Certifier: G D Alipanah
Registrant: Dominion Resources Services, Inc., 5th Floor, Richmond, VA 23261, Phone: (804) 771-6133, Fax: (804) 771-6570, Email:
- Lat: 37.714444 Lon: -76.382778, Call Sign: WPSV806
Assigned Frequencies: 33.4000 MHz, 154.540 MHz, 33.1600 MHz, 154.515 MHz, 30.8400 MHz, 35.0200 MHz, 31.2400 MHz, 151.835 MHz
Grant Date: 08/03/2001, Expiration Date: 08/03/2011, Cancellation Date: 10/08/2011, Certifier: Signature On File
Registrant: H M Electronics Inc, 6675 Mesa Ridge Road, San Diego, CA 92121, Phone: (858) 535-6166, Fax: (858) 552-0139
- Water Tank, 300 Yards S Of Intersection Of 101 Harris Rd (Lat: 37.702250 Lon: -76.385917), Type: Tank, Structure height: 55 m, Call Sign: WQNP246
Assigned Frequencies: 155.205 MHz, 155.280 MHz, 155.340 MHz, 155.400 MHz, 155.752 MHz, 151.137 MHz, 154.452 MHz, 158.737 MHz, 159.472 MHz
Grant Date: 04/06/2011, Expiration Date: 04/06/2021, Certifier: David R Warner
Registrant: Apco International Inc Licensing Service 121310, 351 N Williamson Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114-1112, Phone: (386) 944-2463, Fax: (386) 322-2502, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- KILMARNOCK, Rt 607 & Rt 3 (Lat: 37.739111 Lon: -76.383806), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.7 m, Overall height: 95.1 m, Call Sign: WPJB379
Assigned Frequencies: 6855.00 MHz
Grant Date: 02/23/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Cancellation Date: 03/12/2013, Certifier: Carol L Tacker
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw - Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3073, Email:
- WIGO STUDIO, 101 Radio Rd (Lat: 37.723889 Lon: -76.390556), Type: Tower, Structure height: 84 m, Overall height: 93 m, Call Sign: WQEH431
Assigned Frequencies: 948.500 MHz
Grant Date: 01/25/2006, Expiration Date: 10/01/2019, Certifier: Millard S Younts
Registrant: Morgan Technology, 100 Maplewood Court, Smithfield, VA 23430, Phone: (757) 357-6999, Fax: (757) 365-4863
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:3
- 1686 Waverly Ave (Lat: 37.699861 Lon: -76.352444), Type: Building, Overall height: 49 m, Call Sign: WHU701, Licensee ID: L00006943
Assigned Frequencies: 156.425 MHz, 156.450 MHz, 156.800 MHz
Grant Date: 02/10/1999, Expiration Date: 01/25/2004, Cancellation Date: 03/28/2004
Registrant: Chesapeake Boat Basin Inc, 1686 Waverly Ave, Kilmarnook, VA 22482
- 362 Club Dr (Lat: 37.687917 Lon: -76.337444), Type: Building, Overall height: 5 m, Call Sign: WXZ310
Assigned Frequencies: 156.300 MHz, 156.425 MHz, 156.450 MHz, 156.475 MHz, 156.575 MHz, 156.600 MHz, 156.800 MHz
Grant Date: 07/28/1998, Expiration Date: 07/28/2003, Cancellation Date: 09/28/2003
Registrant: Indian Creek Yachting Association, Kilmarnock, VA 22482
- 241 Etta Lane (Lat: 37.720000 Lon: -76.345556), Type: Pole, Structure height: 11 m, Overall height: 17.1 m, Call Sign: WQBV353, Licensee ID: L00947756
Assigned Frequencies: 156.500 MHz, 156.800 MHz, 156.350 MHz, 156.450 MHz, 156.900 MHz, 156.950 MHz, 156.425 MHz, 156.975 MHz
Grant Date: 12/21/2004, Expiration Date: 12/21/2014, Certifier: Peter D Merrick
Registrant: J. P. Ross, Inc., Kilmarnock, VA 22482, Phone: (804) 435-7650, Fax: (804) 435-7650
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:22 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Kilmarnock)
FAA Registered Aircraft:9 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Kilmarnock)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 7
|Most common first names in Kilmarnock, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Kilmarnock, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Kilmarnock, VA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
Kilmarnock on our top lists:
- #71 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of females"
- #15 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.