Lamoni: POST OFFICE
Lamoni: We were told while visiting that the Bricks on Main Street were to be replaced. We took a last picture for a keepsake.
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||22.7 years|
|Iowa median age:||38.0 years|
Zip codes: 50140.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,312 (it was $13,105 in 2000)
Lamoni city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $87,391 (it was $67,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $376.
Races in Lamoni, IA (2010)
- 1,99485.8%White alone
- 1305.6%Black alone
- 351.5%Two or more races
- 251.1%Asian alone
- 160.7%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 130.6%American Indian alone
- 70.3%Other race alone
|Des Moines IA (43 replies)|
|What would you consider Northern/Central/Southern/Western/Eastern Iowa? (9 replies)|
|A Iowa Man Who Walks 35 Miles To Work To Support A Sick Wife And Grandkid (8 replies)|
|Looking for the perfect small town in Iowa ! (102 replies)|
|What are people like in Iowa (136 replies)|
|Relocating to Des Moines-School and General Questions (7 replies)|
Latest news from Lamoni, IA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (18.0%), English (15.2%), Irish (10.5%), United States (6.1%), Dutch (6.0%), French (2.8%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 10/15/1885
Elevation: 1112 feet
Land area: 3.21 square miles.
Population density: 719 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lamoni:
- High school or higher: 97.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 43.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 22.2%
- Unemployed: 11.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 12.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lamoni city:
- Never married: 50.9%
- Now married: 38.7%
- Separated: 1.0%
- Widowed: 5.0%
- Divorced: 4.4%
141 residents are foreign born (2.3% North America, 1.4% Asia, 1.4% Europe).
According to our research of Iowa and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Lamoni, Iowa as of September 04, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Lamoni to the number of sex offenders is 467 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,305 (1.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $2,453 (2.4%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Des Moines, IA (68.9 miles , pop. 198,682).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Kansas City, MO (111.9 miles , pop. 441,545).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (336.0 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Davis City, IA (2.5 miles ), Kellerton, IA (2.9 miles ), Decatur City, IA (3.1 miles) , Blythedale, MO (3.2 miles ), Pleasanton, IA (3.2 miles) , Eagleville, MO (3.3 miles ), Leon, IA (3.6 miles ), Grand River, IA (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 5 buildings, average cost: $73,600
- 1998: 8 buildings, average cost: $101,900
- 1999: 9 buildings, average cost: $109,100
- 2000: 6 buildings, average cost: $130,000
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $171,700
- 2002: 4 buildings, average cost: $66,300
- 2003: 7 buildings, average cost: $172,900
- 2004: 4 buildings, average cost: $145,000
- 2005: 2 buildings, average cost: $205,000
- 2006: 6 buildings, average cost: $136,700
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $150,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 40.62 N, Longitude: 93.93 W
Area code: 641
Unemployment by year (%)
- Educational services (41%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Construction (6%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Educational services (51%)
- Health care and social assistance (14%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Manufacturing (3%)
- Management occupations (16%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (11%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Transportation occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (25%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (17%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Community and social service occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (6%)
Average climate in Lamoni, Iowa
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lamoni-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Iowa state average. It is 67% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/2/1980, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 0.7 miles away from the Lamoni city center caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/24/1989, a category F4 tornado 3.4 miles away from the city center caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lamoni-area historical earthquake activity is near Iowa state average. It is 79% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 355.7 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 345.0 miles away from Lamoni center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 336.4 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 357.9 miles away from the city center
On 7/16/2004 at 12:17:30, a magnitude 3.5 (3.5 MW, 3.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 84.8 miles away from Lamoni center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 376.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Del Norte County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 10, Storms: 7, Landslides: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Tornado: 1, Tsunami Wave: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Eddie Watt - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Lamoni:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Lamoni:
- SOUTH CENTRAL HOME HEALTH CARE (Home Health Center, about 12 miles away; LEON, IA)
- WESTVIEW ACRES CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 12 miles away; LEON, IA)
- DECATUR COUNTY HOSPITAL Critical Access Hospitals (about 14 miles away; LEON, IA)
- DECATUR COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH AND HOME CARE (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; LEON, IA)
- LEON CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; LEON, IA)
Airports and other landing facilities located in Lamoni:See details about airports and other landing facilities located in Lamoni, IA
College/University in Lamoni:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lamoni:
- Northwest Missouri State University (about 54 miles; Maryville, MO; Full-time enrollment: 5,946)
- Drake University (about 70 miles; Des Moines, IA; FT enrollment: 3,768)
- Missouri Western State University (about 75 miles; Saint Joseph, MO; FT enrollment: 4,557)
- Des Moines Area Community College (about 77 miles; Ankeny, IA; FT enrollment: 15,337)
- Truman State University (about 78 miles; Kirksville, MO; FT enrollment: 5,553)
- Indian Hills Community College (about 86 miles; Ottumwa, IA; FT enrollment: 4,034)
- Highland Community College (about 89 miles; Highland, KS; FT enrollment: 2,148)
Public high school in Lamoni:
- Lamoni High School (Students: 122; Location: 202 N Walnut St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Lamoni:
Notable locations in Lamoni: Farmers Co-op Grain and Seed Elevator (A), Lamoni Golf and Country Club (B), Lamoni Emergency Medical Services (C), Tower Apartments (D), The Shaw Center (E), Tess Morgan Residence Hall (F), Roy A Cheville Chapel (G), Platz-Mortimore Science Hall (H), Patroness Hall (I), North Campus Housing Units (J), Memorial Student Center (K), Kelley Hall (L), Higdon Administration Building (M), Gunsolley Residence Hall (N), Graybill Building (O), Frederick Madison Smith Library (P), Floyd M McDowell Commons (Q), Evan H Walden Physical Plant (R), Eugene E Closson Physical Education Center (S), Carmichael House (T). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Lamoni include: United Methodist Church (A), Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (B), First Baptist Church (C), Church of Christ (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Rose Hill Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoirs: Founders Lake (A), Big G Lake (B), Home Lake (C), Home Pond (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Lamoni: Foreman City Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Liberty Hall Historic Center (Historical Places & Services; 1138 West Main Street).
Hotel: Super 8 Motel-Lamoni (2010 East Main Street).
(18.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 57.1% for Black residents, 9.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 33.3% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
32 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
People in group quarters in Lamoni in 2000:
- 630 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 40 people in nursing homes
- 24 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 2 people in other nonhousehold living situations
Lamoni compared to Iowa state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Lamoni (2011 data):
- BTC Bank: Lamoni Branch at 2090 East Main Street, branch established on 2011/07/18. Info updated 2011/12/12: Bank assets: $325.0 mil, Deposits: $285.7 mil, headquarters in Bethany, MO, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Bethany Bankshares, Inc.
- American State Bank: Lamoni Branch at 801 East Main Street, branch established on 1998/08/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $137.5 mil, Deposits: $107.8 mil, headquarters in Osceola, IA, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Osceola Bancorporation
- Bank of the West: Lamoni at 108 East Main Street, branch established on 1936/01/04. Info updated 2009/11/16: Bank assets: $62,408.3 mil, Deposits: $43,995.2 mil, headquarters in San Francisco, CA, positive income, 647 total offices, Holding Company: Bnp Paribas
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Lamoni, Iowa:
- Chief Lamoni Motel, RR 2 Box 49, Lamoni, IA 50140 , Phone: (641) 784-3329
- Americas Best Value Inn, 2013 E Main St, Lamoni, IA 50140 , Phone: (641) 784-7500, Fax: (641) 784-7496
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (69%)
- Electricity (26%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (4%)
- Wood (0%)
- Other fuel (0%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lamoni city (based on Decatur County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Decatur County:||2.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Iowa:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Decatur County:||4.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$5,849||$35,094||6||$575|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$11,105||$33,315||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||2||$5,792||$34,752||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$2,145||$25,740||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||10||$27,466||$32,959||13||$2,304|
Lamoni government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Libraries: $580,000 ($251.19)
General Public Buildings: $4,000 ($1.73)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($0.43)
- Current Operations - Regular Highways: $166,000 ($71.89)
Police Protection: $163,000 ($70.59)
Solid Waste Management: $119,000 ($51.54)
Parks & Recreation: $107,000 ($46.34)
Financial Administration: $93,000 ($40.28)
Libraries: $70,000 ($30.32)
General - Other: $32,000 ($13.86)
Fire Protection: $19,000 ($8.23)
Central Staff Services: $15,000 ($6.50)
Air Transportation: $13,000 ($5.63)
Judicial and Legal Services: $8,000 ($3.46)
General Public Buildings: $6,000 ($2.60)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $6,000 ($2.60)
Health Services - Other: $1,000 ($0.43)
Sewerage: $1,000 ($0.43)
- General - Interest on Debt: $38,000 ($16.46)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $49,000 ($21.22)
Regular Highways: $37,000 ($16.02)
Police Protection: $14,000 ($6.06)
Protective Inspection & Regulation, NEC: $5,000 ($2.17)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($0.43)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $307,000 ($132.96)
Lamoni government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Air Transportation: $10,000 ($4.33)
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $119,000 ($51.54)
Parks & Recreation: $34,000 ($14.72)
All Other: $1,000 ($0.43)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $14,000 ($6.06)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $106,000 ($45.91)
Rents: $15,000 ($6.50)
Interest Earnings: $8,000 ($3.46)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $196,000 ($84.89)
All Other: $65,000 ($28.15)
General Support: $31,000 ($13.43)
- Tax - Property: $452,000 ($195.76)
Total General Sales: $79,000 ($34.21)
Public Utilities: $11,000 ($4.76)
NEC: $4,000 ($1.73)
Other Selective Sales: $1,000 ($0.43)
Lamoni government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $680,000 ($294.50)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $605,000 ($262.02)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $75,000 ($32.48)
Lamoni government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $423,000 ($183.20)
Strongest AM radio stations in Lamoni:
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KOIL (1020 AM; 50 kW; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KFAB (1110 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KKAR (1290 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KPSZ (940 AM; 10 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF IOWA, LLC)
- KKHK (1250 AM; 25 kW; KANSAS CITY, KS)
- KYDZ (1180 AM; 25 kW; BELLEVUE, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KXEL (1540 AM; 50 kW; WATERLOO, IA; Owner: KXEL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- KCMO (710 AM; 10 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA KANSAS CITY PARTNERSHIP)
- KFEQ (680 AM; 5 kW; ST. JOSEPH, MO; Owner: EAGLE RADIO, INC.)
- KAAN (870 AM; daytime; 1 kW; BETHANY, MO; Owner: KAAN, INC)
- KBGG (1700 AM; 10 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lamoni:
- KIIC (97.9 FM; LAMONI, IA; Owner: THOMAS H. BURKE, RECEIVER FOR LIFESTYLE COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- KJJC (107.1 FM; OSCEOLA, IA; Owner: THOMAS H. BURKE, RECEIVER FOR LIFESTYLE COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
Lamoni fatal accident list:
Nov 29, 1979 01:30 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 1m3ftTotal length
- 2,850Total average daily traffic
- 220Total average daily truck traffic
- 3,486Total future (year 2031) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lamoni)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:2
- 4th & Linden (Lat: 40.620833 Lon: -93.934944), Call Sign: KNDD223, Licensee ID: L00025751
Assigned Frequencies: 451.975 MHz
Grant Date: 06/24/1997, Expiration Date: 07/15/2002, Cancellation Date: 11/17/2002
Registrant: Farmers Co Op Grain & Seed Co, 4th & Linden, Lamoni, IA 50140, Phone: (515) 784-3326
- 2 Mi S & 3/4 Mi E (Lat: 40.592500 Lon: -93.910500), Call Sign: KNDT852
Assigned Frequencies: 158.460 MHz
Grant Date: 10/07/2002, Expiration Date: 09/28/2012, Cancellation Date: 12/01/2012
Registrant: Federal Licensing Inc, 1588 Fairfield Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:3
- LAMONI, S. Smith St. (Lat: 40.602389 Lon: -93.923389), Type: Tower, Structure height: 100.5 m, Overall height: 105.1 m, Call Sign: WPVK542
Assigned Frequencies: 6755.00 MHz
Grant Date: 06/26/2012, Expiration Date: 07/02/2022, Certifier: Steven T Campbell
Registrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- Lamoni, Graceland University, Zimmermann Hall (Lat: 40.615417 Lon: -93.926139), Type: Tower, Structure height: 10.4 m, Overall height: 19.5 m, Call Sign: WPWK372
Assigned Frequencies: 944.500 MHz
Grant Date: 12/05/2002, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: Thomas H Burke Esq
Registrant: Carl E. Smith Consulting Engineers, 2324 N. Cleveland-Massillon Rd., Bath, OH 44210-0807, Phone: (330) 659-4440, Fax: (330) 659-9234
- STATION, In The Town Of (Lat: 40.624417 Lon: -93.923556), Overall height: 33.5 m, Call Sign: KAG23
Assigned Frequencies: 1865.00 MHz, 1855.00 MHz
Grant Date: 05/04/1999, Expiration Date: 04/28/2009, Cancellation Date: 12/21/1999
Registrant: Phone: (313) 496-7180
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lamoni)
FAA Registered Aircraft:7
- Aircraft: CESSNA 140 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 1948V , Serial Number: 14159, Year manufactured: 1947
Registrant (Individual): Dennis E Mcintire, 28683 163rd Ave, Lamoni, IA 50140
- Aircraft: ENGINEERING & RESEARCH ERCOUPE 415-C (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2556H , Serial Number: 3181, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 07/02/1956
Registrant (Individual): Anthony Gene Crandell, 501 North Walnut St, Lamoni, IA 50140
- Aircraft: TAYLORCRAFT BC12-D (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 78 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C65 SERIES (65 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 44304 , Serial Number: 10104, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 01/15/1957
Registrant (Individual): Royce Diveley, 15550 280th St, Lamoni, IA 50140
- Aircraft: JENKINS PERCY M ZENITH CH 200 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 60047 , Serial Number: CH A203
Registrant (Individual): Percy M Jenkins, 318 E 10th St, Lamoni, IA 50140
Deregistered: Cancel Date: 11/25/1994
- Aircraft: BEECH A35 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 120 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR E185 SERIES (205 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 688B , Serial Number: D-1691, Year manufactured: 1948, Airworthiness Date: 11/30/1955
Registrant (Co-Owned): Donald H Parkes, Rr #2 Box 55, Lamoni, IA 50140, Other Owners: Brenda S Parkes
- Aircraft: MCCULLEY RONALD A WITTMAN TAILWIND W-8 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING 0-290 SERIES (140 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8519N , Serial Number: 453, Year manufactured: 1982, Airworthiness Date: 04/11/1983
Registrant (Individual): Royce Diveley, 15550 280th St, Lamoni, IA 50140
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-140 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9539W , Serial Number: 28-22969, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 04/14/1967
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, Rr 1, Lamoni, IA 50140
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 25
- Hazardous Condition: 2
Incident types - Lamoni
|Most common first names in Lamoni, IA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lamoni, IA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Lamoni, IA|
|H&R Block||1||Super 8||1|
Lamoni on our top lists:
- #18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Life, physical, and social science occupations:"
- #24 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)"
- #32 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Educational services"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Educational services"
- #43 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Sewing, needlework, and piece goods stores"
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Community and social services occupations:"
- #62 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Occupational and physical therapist assistants and aides"
- #74 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very short commute times (9 minutes or less)"
- #85 (50140) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Macedonian first ancestries"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2015.