Lampasas: lampasas windmill
Lampasas: City Hall
Lampasas: Statue in Hanna Springs Park
Lampasas: Chamber of Copmmerce
Lampasas: Home on Historical Tour. User comment: This is the county courthouse, not a home on the historical tour.
Lampasas: Historic downtown Lampasas, Court house
Lampasas: Historic downtown Lampasas
Lampasas: Rollins Brook Community Hospital on N. Key Ave. (U.S. 281).
Lampasas: H-E-B located on S. Key Ave. (U.S. 281); friendly staff and a community feel.
Lampasas: Historic downtown Lampasas, Wall mural
Lampasas: Home on Historical Tour
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||37.7 years|
|Texas median age:||34.5 years|
Zip codes: 76550.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $21,325 (it was $13,409 in 2000)
Lampasas city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $107,176 (it was $54,900 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2016: $778.
Races in Lampasas, TX (2010)
- 4,76071.2%White alone
- 1221.8%Two or more races
- 791.2%Black alone
- 400.6%Asian alone
- 310.5%American Indian alone
- 80.1%Other race alone
|Lampasas County Sheriff Abuse (1 reply)|
|Tucson To Lampasas Leaving this Friday (3 replies)|
|what kind of pine trees are growing along 360? (20 replies)|
|Key Avenue in Lampasas (3 replies)|
|Looking to relocate to Lampasas,TX (2 replies)|
|Favorite hill country town (33 replies)|
Latest news from Lampasas, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (10.9%), German (7.9%), European (4.9%), English (4.2%), Irish (3.8%), Scottish (3.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Land area: 6.18 square miles.
Population density: 1,168 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lampasas:
- High school or higher: 84.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 18.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.7%
- Unemployed: 6.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lampasas city:
- Never married: 23.5%
- Now married: 50.8%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 8.7%
- Divorced: 13.8%
397 residents are foreign born (2.8% Latin America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 46 registered sex offenders living in Lampasas, Texas as of February 24, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Lampasas to the number of sex offenders is 163 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $2,545 (2.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $1,460 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Killeen, TX (27.2 miles , pop. 86,911).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Austin, TX (59.0 miles , pop. 656,562).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: San Antonio, TX (113.4 miles , pop. 1,144,646).
Nearest cities: Kempner, TX (3.5 miles ), Briggs, TX (4.0 miles ), Adamsville, TX (4.0 miles ), Lometa, TX (4.0 miles ), Copperas Cove, TX (4.1 miles ), Burnet, TX (4.6 miles ), Buchanan Lake Village, TX (4.7 miles ), Bertram, TX (4.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 5 buildings, average cost: $80,000
- 1998: 6 buildings, average cost: $84,500
- 1999: 13 buildings, average cost: $32,700
- 2000: 12 buildings, average cost: $32,700
- 2001: 21 buildings, average cost: $111,100
- 2002: 23 buildings, average cost: $111,100
- 2003: 25 buildings, average cost: $111,100
- 2004: 10 buildings, average cost: $137,000
- 2005: 27 buildings, average cost: $127,600
- 2006: 27 buildings, average cost: $127,600
- 2007: 20 buildings, average cost: $127,600
- 2008: 19 buildings, average cost: $143,500
- 2009: 15 buildings, average cost: $143,500
- 2010: 14 buildings, average cost: $145,000
- 2011: 5 buildings, average cost: $115,000
- 2012: 6 buildings, average cost: $115,000
- 2013: 170 buildings, average cost: $9,900
- 2014: 155 buildings, average cost: $13,300
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 31.07 N, Longitude: 98.18 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,377 (+18.4%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 2,024 (66.4%)
Area code: 512
|Crime rates in Lampasas by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 283.6)||449.2||331.4||323.4||368.5||344.9||231.9||166.6||180.0||230.3||223.1||354.7||277.1||286.9||276.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lampasas detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.28|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +209 (+3.2%).
- Construction (32%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (13%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Educational services (3%)
- Utilities (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (29%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (27%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (8%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Health technologists and technicians (11%)
- Management occupations (9%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
Average climate in Lampasas, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lampasas-area historical tornado activity is near Texas state average. It is 27% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/27/1997, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 36.7 miles away from the Lampasas city center killed 27 people and injured 12 people and caused $40 million in damages.
On 3/10/1973, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 17.1 miles away from the city center injured 40 people.
Earthquake activity:Lampasas-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Texas state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/16/1978 at 11:46:54, a magnitude 5.3 (4.4 MB, 4.6 UK, 5.3 ML, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 203.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi) earthquake occurred 313.1 miles away from Lampasas center
On 4/9/1993 at 12:29:19, a magnitude 4.3 (4.1 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 156.0 miles away from the city center
On 1/2/1992 at 11:45:35, a magnitude 5.0 (4.6 MB, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 302.4 miles away from the city center
On 4/7/2008 at 09:51:12, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 MB, 3.9 MW, 3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 148.8 miles away from Lampasas center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 268.5 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Lampasas County (10) is smaller than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 3
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 5, Hurricanes: 3, Storms: 2, Flood: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Keith Null - Football player, Scott Hightower - Poet, Willard L. Proctor - Horse trainer.
Hospitals and medical centers in Lampasas:
- ROLLINS BROOK COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (Voluntary non-profit - Church, 608 NORTH KEY AVENUE)
- LAMPASAS NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (611 N BROAD ST)
- REGAL NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER (1000 AVE J)
- SPRING OAKS NURSING AND REHABILITATION LP (901 CENTRAL TEXAS EXPWY)
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE LAMPASAS (1202 CENTRAL TEXAS EXPRESSWAY)
Airports and heliports located in Lampasas:
- Lampasas Airport (LZZ) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 2,700, Local Ops: 8,100)
- Deer Pasture Airport (69TE) (Runways: 1)
- King's Ranch Airport (TE48) (Runways: 1)
- Jf Ranch Heliport (92TX)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lampasas:
- Central Texas College (about 23 miles; Killeen, TX; Full-time enrollment: 15,911)
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (about 43 miles; Belton, TX; FT enrollment: 2,885)
- Concordia University-Texas (about 50 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 2,192)
- Temple College (about 50 miles; Temple, TX; FT enrollment: 3,796)
- Austin Community College District (about 59 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 25,957)
- The University of Texas at Austin (about 61 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 45,500)
- Saint Edward's University (about 64 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 4,308)
Public high schools in Lampasas:
Public elementary/middle schools in Lampasas:
Notable locations in Lampasas: Keystone Square Museum (A), Lampasas Fire Department (B), Capital Ambulance (C), Phillips and Trosper Buildings (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Lampasas include: Community Church (A), First Presbyterian Church (B), Church of Christ (C), Second Baptist Church (D), Lampasas Baptist Church (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Oak Hill Cemetery (1), Cook Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoirs: Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Reservoir (A), Soil Conservation Service Site 9 Reservoir (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Cemetery Creek (A), Burleson Creek (B), Gibson Branch (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Lampasas include: Hancock Park (1), Brooks Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Herrmann Feed & Supply Inc (Recreation Areas; 503 South Pecan Street).
Court: Lampasas City - Municipal Court (408 South Main Street).
(18.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 4.1% for Black residents, 27.8% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 18.3% for other race residents, 69.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Lampasas in 2010:
- 153 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 26 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 15 people in workers' group living quarters and job corps centers
People in group quarters in Lampasas in 2000:
- 231 people in nursing homes
- 35 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 20 people in other workers' dormitories
- 20 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Banks with branches in Lampasas (2011 data):
- First Texas Bank: at 501 East Third Street, branch established on 1884/10/02; Key Avenue Branch at 100 North Key Avenue, branch established on 1991/12/24. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $122.8 mil, Deposits: $107.0 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 2 total offices, Holding Company: First Texas Bancorp, Inc.
- National Bank: Lampasas Branch at 907 South Key Avenue, branch established on 1934/08/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $477.8 mil, Deposits: $426.8 mil, headquarters in Gatesville, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 8 total offices, Holding Company: National United Bancshares, Inc.
- First State Bank of Burnet: Lampasas Branch at 800 South Key Avenue, branch established on 1990/10/22. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $205.6 mil, Deposits: $176.0 mil, headquarters in Burnet, TX, positive income, 3 total offices
- Citibank, National Association: 211 South Key Avenue Branch at 211 South Key Avenue, branch established on 1890/01/01. Info updated 2012/01/10: Bank assets: $1,288,658.0 mil, Deposits: $882,541.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, International Specialization, 1048 total offices, Holding Company: Citigroup Inc.
- Extraco Banks, National Association: Lampasas Branch at 302 North Key Blvd, branch established on 2011/03/31. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,194.0 mil, Deposits: $883.6 mil, headquarters in Temple, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 19 total offices, Holding Company: Extraco Corporation
- First State Bank Central Texas: South Key Branch at 206 South Key Avenue, branch established on 1988/07/15. Info updated 2010/06/14: Bank assets: $1,112.8 mil, Deposits: $884.8 mil, headquarters in Austin, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 31 total offices, Holding Company: Central Community Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lampasas city (based on Lampasas County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Lampasas County:||0.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Lampasas County:||3.83 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Lampasas, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$15,916||$47,748||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||3||$8,418||$33,672||1||$1,076|
|Police Protection - Officers||18||$74,446||$49,631||0||$0|
|Police - Other||7||$17,825||$30,557||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||11||$31,802||$34,693||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||9||$22,939||$30,585||1||$726|
|Other and Unallocable||11||$28,344||$30,921||5||$5,322|
|Totals for Government||101||$318,518||$37,844||12||$11,590|
Lampasas government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $4,884,000 ($676.17)
Water Utilities: $1,740,000 ($240.90)
Police Protection: $980,000 ($135.68)
General - Other: $648,000 ($89.71)
Parks & Recreation: $646,000 ($89.44)
Regular Highways: $643,000 ($89.02)
Sewerage: $521,000 ($72.13)
Solid Waste Management: $481,000 ($66.59)
Financial Administration: $329,000 ($45.55)
Central Staff Services: $323,000 ($44.72)
Fire Protection: $315,000 ($43.61)
Judicial and Legal Services: $115,000 ($15.92)
General Public Buildings: $114,000 ($15.78)
Libraries: $110,000 ($15.23)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $54,000 ($7.48)
Air Transportation: $42,000 ($5.81)
- General - Interest on Debt: $50,000 ($6.92)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $62,000 ($8.58)
Police Protection: $19,000 ($2.63)
Financial Administration: $11,000 ($1.52)
Fire Protection: $4,000 ($0.55)
Central Staff: $3,000 ($0.42)
General Public Building: $1,000 ($0.14)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,994,000 ($414.51)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $306,000 ($42.36)
Lampasas government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Air Transportation: $46,000 ($6.37)
- Charges - Sewerage: $888,000 ($122.94)
Parks & Recreation: $552,000 ($76.42)
Solid Waste Management: $500,000 ($69.22)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $771,000 ($106.74)
Interest Earnings: $422,000 ($58.42)
Special Assessments: $113,000 ($15.64)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $7,149,000 ($989.75)
Water Utilities: $1,973,000 ($273.16)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $889,000 ($123.08)
Property: $529,000 ($73.24)
Public Utilities: $81,000 ($11.21)
Other Selective Sales: $46,000 ($6.37)
NEC: $17,000 ($2.35)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $7,000 ($0.97)
Lampasas government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $6,477,000 ($896.72)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,129,000 ($156.31)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $13,000 ($1.80)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Water Utilities: $6,301,000 ($872.35)
Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $869,000 ($120.31)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $69,000 ($9.55)
Water Utilities: $18,000 ($2.49)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $204,000 ($28.24)
Water Utilities: $158,000 ($21.87)
Lampasas government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $8,118,000 ($1123.91)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $596,000 ($82.51)
9.52% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($36,638 average adjusted gross income)
0.18% of residents moved from foreign countries ($560 average AGI)
Lampasas County: 0.18% Texas average: 0.08%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bell County, TX||1.72% ($38,645 average AGI)|
|from Coryell County, TX||1.40% ($35,384)|
|from Burnet County, TX||0.40% ($29,714)|
9.13% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($34,424 average adjusted gross income)
0.19% of residents moved to foreign countries ($705 average AGI)
Lampasas County: 0.19% Texas average: 0.10%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lampasas:
- KCYL (1450 AM; 1 kW; LAMPASAS, TX; Owner: RONALD K. WITCHER)
- KKYX (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KTKR (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WBAP (820 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: WBAP-KSCS OPERATING, LTD.)
- WOAI (1200 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KESS (1270 AM; 50 kW; FORT WORTH, TX; Owner: KESS-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- KAHZ (1360 AM; 50 kW; HURST, TX)
- KRLD (1080 AM; 50 kW; DALLAS, TX; Owner: TEXAS INFINITY BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KLBJ (590 AM; 5 kW; AUSTIN, TX; Owner: EMMIS AUSTIN RADIO BROADCASTING COMPANY, L.P.)
- KENS (1160 AM; 25 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: KENS-TV, INC.)
- KHLB (1340 AM; 1 kW; BURNET, TX; Owner: EQUICOM, INC.)
- KZMP (1540 AM; 50 kW; UNIVERSITY PARK, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KBBW (1010 AM; 10 kW; WACO-MARLIN, TX; Owner: AMERICAN BROADCASTING OF TEXAS)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lampasas:
- KDHT (93.3 FM; CEDAR PARK, TX; Owner: EMMIS AUSTIN RADIO BROADCASTING COMPANY, L.P.)
- KHHL (98.9 FM; LEANDER, TX; Owner: AMIGO RADIO, LTD.)
- KSSM (103.1 FM; COPPERAS COVE, TX; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- KBEY (92.5 FM; BURNET, TX; Owner: MUNBILLA BROADCASTING PROPERTIES, LTD.)
- KNCT-FM (91.3 FM; KILLEEN, TX; Owner: CENTRAL TEXAS COLLEGE)
- KFMK (105.9 FM; ROUND ROCK, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KACQ (101.9 FM; LOMETA, TX; Owner: DEBRA L. WITCHER)
- KXXS (104.9 FM; MARBLE FALLS, TX; Owner: AMIGO RADIO, LTD.)
- KHLB-FM (106.9 FM; BURNET, TX; Owner: EQUICOM, INC)
- WACO-FM (99.9 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KWTX-FM (97.5 FM; WACO, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KHFI-FM (96.7 FM; GEORGETOWN, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KVLT (88.5 FM; TEMPLE, TX; Owner: AMERICAN EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING, INC)
- KUSJ (105.5 FM; HARKER HEIGHTS, TX; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
TV broadcast stations around Lampasas:
- KAKW (Channel 62; KILLEEN, TX; Owner: KAKW LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, L.P.)
- KXAM-TV (Channel 14; LLANO, TX; Owner: KXAN, INC)
- KNCT (Channel 46; BELTON, TX; Owner: CENTRAL TEXAS COLLEGE)
- KWKT (Channel 44; WACO, TX; Owner: COMCORP OF TEXAS LICENSE CORP.)
- KXXV (Channel 25; WACO, TX; Owner: CENTEX TELEVISION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KCEN-TV (Channel 6; TEMPLE, TX; Owner: CHANNEL 6, INC.)
- KWTX-TV (Channel 10; WACO, TX; Owner: KWTX-KBTX LICENSEE CORP.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 12Number of bridges
- 51m167ftTotal length
- $154,000Total costs
- 55,030Total average daily traffic
- 5,179Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 142 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Lampasas, TX)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 51 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lampasas)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Lampasas)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 24 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 146
- Hazardous Condition: 53
- Service Call: 14
- Good Intent Call: 12
Incident types - Lampasas
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Lampasas, Texas:
- Country Inn, 1502 S Key Ave, Lampasas, Texas 76550 , Phone: (512) 556-6201, Fax: (512) 556-4726
- Inn At Lampasas, 1200 Central Texas Expy, Lampasas, Texas 76550 , Phone: (512) 556-9292, Fax: (512) 556-9293
|Most common first names in Lampasas, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lampasas, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (57%)
- Utility gas (40%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (1%)
- No fuel used (1%)
|Businesses in Lampasas, TX|
|Little Caesars Pizza||1|
Lampasas compared to Texas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
Lampasas on our top lists:
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Construction (population 5,000+)"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Construction and extraction occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #23 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of rapes per 100,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data (population 5,000+)"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest number of robberies per 100,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2011 to 2012 (population 5,000+)"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other workers' dormitories (population 1,000+)"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Other Eastern Africa (population 500+)"
- #99 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28 (population 5,000+)"
- #10 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest total withdrawal of fresh water for public supply"
- #33 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest ground withdrawal of fresh water for public supply"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2018.