Lewisburg: Sunset on Duncan Ridge Rd.
Lewisburg: Barn in Lewisburg, KY
Lewisburg: Sunset at Duncan Ridge Rd.
Lewisburg: Stream in Lewisburg, KY
Lewisburg: Backroads in Lewisburg, KY
Lewisburg: Tree on Duncan Ridge Rd.
Lewisburg: Scene from Iron Mountain Road near Lewisburg
Lewisburg: My son saw the sky and took this picture.
Lewisburg: Lake Malone State Park
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||42.5 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.5 years|
Zip codes: 42256.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $19,678 (it was $14,950 in 2000)
Lewisburg city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $63,161 (it was $49,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $375.
Races in Lewisburg, KY (2010)
- 78496.8%White alone
- 111.4%Two or more races
- 60.7%Black alone
- 20.2%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Online travel agencies generate most of their revenue in the United States Oct 25
- In Which States are Businesses Most Dependent on International Demand? Oct 22
- The most comfortable places to live in the U.S. Oct 21
- Fast food industry is an enduring American value Oct 19
- A look at the numbers: diabetes in the U.S. Oct 17
|Best driving route from NJ to Lexington? (52 replies)|
|Info search WWII soldier (2 replies)|
|Looking to move to a small town in KY (25 replies)|
|If I relocate to Kentucky... (21 replies)|
|Russellville, Ky (5 replies)|
|Considering KY or TN but would appreciate advice.. (20 replies)|
Latest news from Lewisburg, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (20.5%), United States (17.2%), English (15.4%), German (11.2%), Polish (2.1%), Portuguese (1.6%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 04/09/1878
Land area: 1.22 square miles.
Population density: 663 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lewisburg:
- High school or higher: 77.6%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.5%
- Unemployed: 7.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lewisburg city:
- Never married: 20.0%
- Now married: 50.7%
- Separated: 3.8%
- Widowed: 9.4%
- Divorced: 16.1%
5 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 8 registered sex offenders living in Lewisburg, Kentucky as of October 26, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Lewisburg to the number of sex offenders is 100 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $592 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $332 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Clarksville, TN (37.1 miles , pop. 103,455).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Metropolitan Government, TN (58.3 miles , pop. 569,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (338.1 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Dunmor, KY (2.6 miles ), Penrod, KY (3.0 miles ), Russellville, KY (3.2 miles ), Kirkmansville, KY (3.5 miles ), Rosewood, KY (3.6 miles ), Beechmont, KY (3.7 miles ), Sugar Grove, KY (3.9 miles ), Auburn, KY (3.9 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2010: 1 building, cost: $175,600
Latitude: 36.99 N, Longitude: 86.95 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 270
|Crime rates in Lewisburg by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.6)||58.7||32.7||53.8||12.3||9.0||52.2||30.7||48.2||14.1||49.1||20.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lewisburg detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.24|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (63%)
- Construction (17%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Retail trade (3%)
- Transportation and warehousing (2%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (2%)
- Health care and social assistance (25%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Manufacturing (12%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Finance and insurance (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Production occupations (36%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (10%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Personal care and service occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (17%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (10%)
- Health technologists and technicians (9%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (6%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
Average climate in Lewisburg, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lewisburg-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 55% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/16/1998, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 10.5 miles away from the Lewisburg city center killed 2 people and injured 9 people and caused $10 million in damages.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 36.7 miles away from the city center injured 2 people.
Earthquake activity:Lewisburg-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 113.6 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 82.9 miles away from Lewisburg center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 136.8 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 143.1 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 185.2 miles away from Lewisburg center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 114.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Logan County (8) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snow: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lewisburg:
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 27 miles; Bowling Green, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,794)
- Western Kentucky University (about 28 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Hopkinsville Community College (about 31 miles; Hopkinsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,269)
- Austin Peay State University (about 39 miles; Clarksville, TN; FT enrollment: 8,621)
- Madisonville Community College (about 41 miles; Madisonville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,082)
- Volunteer State Community College (about 50 miles; Gallatin, TN; FT enrollment: 5,311)
- Owensboro Community and Technical College (about 52 miles; Owensboro, KY; FT enrollment: 2,754)
Public elementary/middle school in Lewisburg:
- LEWISBURG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 566, Location: 750 STACKER ST, Grades: PK-8)
Notable location: Lewisburg Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Church in Lewisburg: Lewisburg United Methodist Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Lewisburg Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 65.7. This is about average.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2001 was 5.36. This is about average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.166. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 10.5 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 35.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 11.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.70. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.2 miles away from the city center.
(24.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.6% of all households
Banks with branches in Lewisburg (2011 data):
- Lewisburg Banking Company: at 287 North Main St, branch established on 1894/02/10. Info updated 2011/12/21: Bank assets: $100.5 mil, Deposits: $85.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 4 total offices, Holding Company: Lewisburg Bancshares Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lewisburg city (based on Logan County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Logan County:||1.85 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Logan County:||1.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Logan County:||4.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Lewisburg, KY Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$5,659||$33,954||6||$1,450|
|Police Protection - Officers||1||$4,087||$49,044||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||6||$16,660||$33,320||7||$1,962|
Lewisburg government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $268,000 ($332.09)
- General - Interest on Debt: $61,000 ($75.59)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $155,000 ($192.07)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $101,000 ($125.15)
Lewisburg government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $15,000 ($18.59)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $382,000 ($473.36)
Lewisburg government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,686,000 ($2089.22)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,012,000 ($1254.03)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,654,000 ($2049.57)
Other, NEC: $925,000 ($1146.22)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $87,000 ($107.81)
Water Utilities: $32,000 ($39.65)
Lewisburg government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $250,000 ($309.79)
5.12% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,146 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Warren County, KY||1.19% ($26,545 average AGI)|
|from Simpson County, KY||0.34% ($27,355)|
|from Robertson County, TN||0.30% ($26,643)|
5.26% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($31,562 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lewisburg:
- WRUS (610 AM; 2 kW; RUSSELLVILLE, KY; Owner: LOGAN RADIO INCORPORATED)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WKCT (930 AM; 5 kW; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: DAILY NEWS BROADCASTING CO.)
- WPLN (1430 AM; 15 kW; MADISON, TN)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WHIN (1010 AM; 5 kW; GALLATIN, TN; Owner: WHIN, INC.)
- WNES (1050 AM; 1 kW; CENTRAL CITY, KY; Owner: STARLIGHT BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lewisburg:
- WUBT (101.1 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, KY; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WQXQ (101.9 FM; CENTRAL CITY, KY; Owner: STARLIGHT BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WNTC (103.9 FM; DRAKESBORO, KY; Owner: NASHVILLE'S SPORTSRADIO, INCORPORATED)
- WVVR (100.3 FM; HOPKINSVILLE, KY; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF TUCKESSEE, LLC)
- WKYU-FM (88.9 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WMAK (96.3 FM; MURFREESBORO, TN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WGFX (104.5 FM; GALLATIN, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGGC (95.1 FM; GLASGOW, KY; Owner: HERITAGE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBKR (92.5 FM; OWENSBORO, KY; Owner: REGENT BROADCASTING OF EVANSVILLE/OWENSBORO, INC.)
- WBVR-FM (96.7 FM; AUBURN, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WCVK (90.7 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: BOWLING GREEN COMMTY. B/CSTG, INC.)
- WWHR (91.7 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WKYA (105.5 FM; GREENVILLE, KY; Owner: STARLIGHT BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- W203BI (88.5 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Lewisburg:
- W62CJ (Channel 62; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WKGB-TV (Channel 53; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WKMA-TV (Channel 35; MADISONVILLE, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WPGD (Channel 50; HENDERSONVILLE, TN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WBKO (Channel 13; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WKYU-TV (Channel 24; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 4Number of bridges
- 6m20ftTotal length
- 3,952Total average daily traffic
- 278Total average daily truck traffic
- 4,532Total future (year 2026) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lewisburg)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:47 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1
- 1.6 Kms S Of Rt 106 On 431 (Lat: 36.941722 Lon: -86.941667), Type: Tower, Structure height: 55 m, Overall height: 60 m, Call Sign: WPMC407
Assigned Frequencies: 462.875 MHzGrant Date: 05/28/1998, Expiration Date: 05/28/2008, Cancellation Date: 07/19/2008, Certifier: Glenn H HarrisRegistrant: Professional Licensing Consultants, Po Box 1714, Rockville, MD 20849-1714, Fax: (301) 309-1996
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- Us 431 W Side 3km S (Lat: 36.962278 Lon: -86.950833), Type: Building, Structure height: 9 m, Overall height: 15 m, Call Sign: WPNP891
Assigned Frequencies: 173.262 MHzGrant Date: 04/23/2014, Expiration Date: 04/27/2024, Certifier: Dwight FrenchRegistrant: Eic Systems Inc, 101 Tower Circle Dr, Jackson, MO 63755, Fax: (573) 243-1547
- 601 Third St (Lat: 36.953389 Lon: -86.949722), Call Sign: KNDF397, Licensee ID: L00033040
Assigned Frequencies: 153.170 MHzGrant Date: 05/22/1997, Expiration Date: 08/05/2002, Cancellation Date: 05/31/2002Registrant: Nelson Co Of Ky Inc, Box 87, Lewisburg, KY 42256, Phone: (502) 755-4811
- Highway 106 (Lat: 36.974778 Lon: -86.966972), Type: Tank, Structure height: 11 m, Overall height: 11.5 m, Call Sign: WPXJ336
Assigned Frequencies: 456.162 MHzGrant Date: 02/07/2013, Expiration Date: 04/15/2023, Certifier: Brent TraughberRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc., Las Vegas, NV 89140-0124, Phone: (702) 838-9728, Fax: (702) 363-4607, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:7
- Lewisburg, KY, Lat: 38.557889 Lon: -83.908806, Call Sign: WQJW723
Assigned Frequencies: 952.206 MHz, 952.206 MHz, 952.206 MHzGrant Date: 01/26/2009, Expiration Date: 01/26/2019, Certifier: Brad BohrerRegistrant: Spectrum And Licensing Services, 11 Lee Street, Hanover, PA 17331, Phone: (717) 630-0816, Fax: (717) 637-8300, Email:
- Lewisburg, 6.4 Km South Of (Lat: 36.930000 Lon: -86.940833), Type: Tower, Structure height: 54.9 m, Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: WQOC893
Assigned Frequencies: 11405.0 MHzGrant Date: 08/16/2011, Expiration Date: 08/16/2021, Certifier: Ronald R SmithRegistrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Email:
- Russellville West, 0.4 Miles N. Of Hwy 79, 0.1 Mile W. Of Hwy 68 Bypass (Lat: 36.831417 Lon: -86.914417), Type: Mast, Structure height: 86.3 m, Overall height: 87.8 m, Call Sign: WQOC895
Assigned Frequencies: 17765.0 MHz, 6286.19 MHzGrant Date: 08/16/2011, Expiration Date: 08/16/2021, Certifier: Ronald R SmithRegistrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Email:
- Lake Malone, Lake Malone, 1038 Heltsley Road (Lat: 37.059361 Lon: -87.030667), Type: Tower, Structure height: 73.2 m, Overall height: 77.7 m, Call Sign: WQOD843
Assigned Frequencies: 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHz, 10775.0 MHzGrant Date: 08/24/2011, Expiration Date: 08/24/2021, Certifier: Ronald R SmithRegistrant: Lukas, Nace, Gutierrez & Sachs, LLP, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1200, Mclean, VA 22102, Phone: (703) 584-8665, Email:
- LV03UB142, Spa Road (Lat: 36.976194 Lon: -86.966611), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.7 m, Overall height: 93 m, Call Sign: WQST466
Assigned Frequencies: 11545.0 MHz, 11545.0 MHz, 11545.0 MHz, 11545.0 MHz, 11545.0 MHz, 11545.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/13/2013, Expiration Date: 11/13/2023, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- LV03UB144, .4 Miles N. Of Hwy 79, .1 Mile W. Of Hwy 68 Bypass (Lat: 36.831417 Lon: -86.914417), Type: Mast, Structure height: 86.3 m, Overall height: 87.8 m, Call Sign: WQST467
Assigned Frequencies: 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/13/2013, Expiration Date: 11/13/2023, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- LEWISBURG, Spa Road (Lat: 36.976194 Lon: -86.966611), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.7 m, Overall height: 93 m, Call Sign: WQSU988
Assigned Frequencies: 6004.50 MHzGrant Date: 11/20/2013, Expiration Date: 11/20/2023, Certifier: John MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 2200 N Greenville Ave., 1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:26 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lewisburg)
FAA Registered Aircraft:5
- Aircraft: CAMERON BALLOONS US C-80 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: None
N-Number: 4112Z , Serial Number: 6100, Year manufactured: 1997, Airworthiness Date: 04/02/1997
Registrant (Individual): Jerry T Gupton, 5240 Duncan Ridge Rd, Lewisburg, KY 42256
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150J (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 50531 , Serial Number: 15069377, Year manufactured: 1968, Airworthiness Date: 09/05/1968
Registrant (Individual): Fleet J Roland Sr Van, 1942 Huntsville Quality Rd, Lewisburg, KY 42256
- Aircraft: MAULE M-5-210C (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 93 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-360 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 51468 , Serial Number: 6008C, Year manufactured: 1973, Airworthiness Date: 01/10/1974
Registrant (Corporation): Suda Leasing LLC, 181 Whites Carver Rd, Lewisburg, KY 42256
- Aircraft: MOONEY M20F (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 127 mph), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7122V , Serial Number: 22-0051, Year manufactured: 1974, Airworthiness Date: 09/18/1974
Registrant (Individual): Carson R Thurston, 278 Blackford Rd, Lewisburg, KY 42256
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-32R-301 (Category: Land, Seats: 7, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING IO-540 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9235Q , Serial Number: 3213072, Year manufactured: 1993, Airworthiness Date: 12/20/1993
Registrant (Corporation): Ct Grain Systems LLC, 278 Blackford Rd, Lewisburg, KY 42256
Drinking water stations with addresses in Lewisburg and their reported violations in the past:LEWISBURG WATER WORKS (Population served: 3,119, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- 2 minor monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 29
- Hazardous Condition: 8
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Lewisburg
|Most common first names in Lewisburg, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lewisburg, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (58%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (36%)
- Wood (3%)
- Utility gas (2%)
Lewisburg compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.