Lillington, North Carolina
Lillington: This is a beautiful morning shot of the Cape Fear River over the bridge.
Lillington: Raven Rock State Park; Just Outside Lillington City Limits
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||39.7 years|
|North Carolina median age:||37.9 years|
Zip codes: 27546.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $13,697 (it was $13,664 in 2000)
Lillington town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $117,362 (it was $87,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $125,165; Detached houses: $131,148; Mobile homes: $17,506
Median gross rent in 2013: $606.
Races in Lillington, NC (2013)
- 1,60946.3%White alone
- 1,39140.0%Black alone
- 651.9%Two or more races
- 351.0%American Indian alone
- 220.6%Asian alone
Latest news from Lillington, NC collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (13.1%), Irish (6.7%), English (5.5%), German (5.0%), Scottish (2.5%), Scotch-Irish (2.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 150 feet
Land area: 3.99 square miles.
Population density: 864 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lillington:
- High school or higher: 76.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.1%
- Unemployed: 4.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lillington town:
- Never married: 34.9%
- Now married: 30.3%
- Separated: 3.6%
- Widowed: 8.5%
- Divorced: 22.7%
205 residents are foreign born (5.3% Latin America).
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,338 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $984 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fayetteville, NC (23.7 miles , pop. 121,015).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Raleigh, NC (30.6 miles , pop. 276,093).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (376.1 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Buies Creek, NC (2.1 miles ), Bunnlevel, NC (2.5 miles ), Mamers, NC (2.6 miles ), Coats, NC (2.9 miles ), Angier, NC (3.0 miles ), Erwin, NC (3.1 miles ), Linden, NC (3.3 miles) , Dunn, NC (3.6 miles ).
Latitude: 35.40 N, Longitude: 78.81 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,928 (+113.1%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 256 (30.8%)
Area code: 910
|Crime rates in Lillington by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 292.9)||526.2||287.0||296.7||257.1||301.8||131.3||250.4||317.7||301.5||373.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lillington detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.47|
|North Carolina average:||2.41|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (8%)
- Wholesale trade (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (34%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Production occupations (11%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (11%)
- Transportation occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (17%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (17%)
- Healthcare support occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Personal care and service occupations (8%)
- Production occupations (7%)
Average climate in Lillington, North Carolina
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lillington-area historical tornado activity is slightly above North Carolina state average. It is 6% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/23/1992, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 9.0 miles away from the Lillington town center injured 44 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 3/28/1984, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 32.6 miles away from the town center killed 4 people and injured 395 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lillington-area historical earthquake activity is near North Carolina state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 188.9 miles away from the city center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 234.2 miles away from Lillington center
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 159.6 miles away from the city center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 178.7 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 344.0 miles away from Lillington center
On 4/13/1998 at 09:56:11, a magnitude 3.9 (3.5 MB, 3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 108.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Harnett County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 8
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 5, Ice Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1, Flood: 1, Storm: 1, Tornado: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Paul Green (playwright) - Dramatists and playwright.
Hospitals and medical centers in Lillington:
Airports and heliports located in Lillington:See details about Airports and heliports located in Lillington, NC
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lillington:
- Campbell University (about 5 miles; Buies Creek, NC; Full-time enrollment: 5,127)
- Methodist University (about 19 miles; Fayetteville, NC; FT enrollment: 2,313)
- Wake Technical Community College (about 19 miles; Raleigh, NC; FT enrollment: 16,265)
- Central Carolina Community College (about 20 miles; Sanford, NC; FT enrollment: 3,675)
- Fayetteville State University (about 24 miles; Fayetteville, NC; FT enrollment: 5,297)
- Fayetteville Technical Community College (about 24 miles; Fayetteville, NC; FT enrollment: 10,114)
- North Carolina State University at Raleigh (about 28 miles; Raleigh, NC; FT enrollment: 29,958)
Public high schools in Lillington:
Public elementary/middle schools in Lillington:
Church in Lillington: Green Chapel (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Cemetery: Harnett Memorial Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Court: Harnett County - Harnett County Court Offices (301 Cornelius Hrntt Boulevard).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 55.1. This is better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 26.5. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 19.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2000 was 27.1. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 13.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 7.96. This is about average. Closest monitor was 23.8 miles away from the city center.
(15.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 41.3% for Black residents, 14.9% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 85.7% for American Indian residents)
|This town:||2.1 people|
|North Carolina:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
People in group quarters in Lillington in 2010:
- 981 people in state prisons
- 127 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 2 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Lillington in 2000:
- 876 people in state prisons
- 139 people in nursing homes
- 96 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Banks with branches in Lillington (2011 data):
- First Bank: Lillington Branch at 1000 Main Street, branch established on 1997/03/12. Info updated 2011/01/25: Bank assets: $3,289.4 mil, Deposits: $2,759.1 mil, headquarters in Troy, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 98 total offices, Holding Company: First Bancorp
- New Century Bank: Lillington Branch at 818 Mckinney Parkway, branch established on 2007/10/15. Info updated 2008/04/22: Bank assets: $588.7 mil, Deposits: $502.4 mil, headquarters in Dunn, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices, Holding Company: New Century Bancorp, Inc.
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Lillington Main Branch at 111 West Front Street, branch established on 1962/09/14. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- The Fidelity Bank: Lillington Branch at 20 Pine State Street, branch established on 2001/09/10. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,422.4 mil, Deposits: $1,234.1 mil, headquarters in Fuquay Varina, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 66 total offices, Holding Company: Fidelity Bancshares (N.C.), Inc.
- PNC Bank, National Association: Lillington Branch at 30 Front Street, branch established on 1977/08/29. Info updated 2012/03/20: Bank assets: $263,309.6 mil, Deposits: $197,343.0 mil, headquarters in Wilmington, DE, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3085 total offices, Holding Company: Pnc Financial Services Group, Inc., The
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
|North Carolina average:||12.4|
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lillington town (based on Harnett County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Harnett County:||1.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|North Carolina:||2.05 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Harnett County:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|North Carolina:||0.92 / 10,000 pop.|
|Harnett County:||4.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.57 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Lillington, NC Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||10||$22,026||$26,431||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||12||$36,790||$36,790||0||$0|
|Police - Other||1||$2,365||$28,380||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||4||$9,838||$29,514||3||$1,877|
|Other and Unallocable||3||$5,780||$23,120||3||$3,321|
|Totals for Government||41||$107,002||$31,318||10||$6,438|
Lillington government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Sewerage: $479,000 ($138.88)
Liquor Stores: $390,000 ($113.08)
Police Protection: $349,000 ($101.19)
Central Staff Services: $268,000 ($77.70)
Solid Waste Management: $236,000 ($68.43)
Water Utilities: $205,000 ($59.44)
Regular Highways: $166,000 ($48.13)
Fire Protection: $152,000 ($44.07)
Financial Administration: $127,000 ($36.82)
Parks & Recreation: $101,000 ($29.28)
General Public Buildings: $62,000 ($17.98)
General - Other: $13,000 ($3.77)
Judicial and Legal Services: $12,000 ($3.48)
- General - Interest on Debt: $23,000 ($6.67)
- Intergovernmental to Local NEC - Health: $2,000 ($0.58)
- Intergovernmental to State - General: $3,000 ($0.87)
- Other Capital Outlay - Fire Protection: $259,000 ($75.09)
Water Utilities: $99,000 ($28.70)
Regular Highways: $17,000 ($4.93)
Central Staff: $9,000 ($2.61)
Parks & Recreation: $3,000 ($0.87)
Police Protection: $2,000 ($0.58)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $745,000 ($216.00)
Lillington government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $756,000 ($219.19)
Parks & Recreation: $20,000 ($5.80)
All Other: $5,000 ($1.45)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $18,000 ($5.22)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $332,000 ($96.26)
All Other: $6,000 ($1.74)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $47,000 ($13.63)
General Revenue, NEC: $13,000 ($3.77)
Rents: $1,000 ($0.29)
- Revenue - Liquor Stores: $439,000 ($127.28)
Water Utilities: $324,000 ($93.94)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $114,000 ($33.05)
Highways: $100,000 ($28.99)
All Other: $1,000 ($0.29)
- Tax - Property: $844,000 ($244.71)
NEC: $36,000 ($10.44)
Motor Vehicle License: $7,000 ($2.03)
Lillington government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $387,000 ($112.21)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $358,000 ($103.80)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $29,000 ($8.41)
Lillington government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $2,231,000 ($646.85)
11.74% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($36,681 average adjusted gross income)
|North Carolina average:||7.13%|
0.39% of residents moved from foreign countries ($1,370 average AGI)
Harnett County: 0.39% North Carolina average: 0.10%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cumberland County, NC||2.27% ($35,306 average AGI)|
|from Wake County, NC||1.12% ($32,181)|
|from Lee County, NC||0.62% ($26,883)|
9.87% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($35,505 average adjusted gross income)
|North Carolina average:||6.77%|
0.30% of residents moved to foreign countries ($1,293 average AGI)
Harnett County: 0.30% North Carolina average: 0.10%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lillington:
- WLLN (1370 AM; 5 kW; LILLINGTON, NC; Owner: ESTUARDO VALDEMAR RODRIGUEZ)
- WPTF (680 AM; 50 kW; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: FIRST STATE COMMUNICATIONS)
- WCKB (780 AM; 7 kW; DUNN, NC; Owner: NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WPYB (1130 AM; daytime; 7 kW; BENSON, NC; Owner: BENSON-DUNN BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WFNC (640 AM; 10 kW; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WFTK (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; WAKE FOREST, NC; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- WCRY (1460 AM; 5 kW; FUQUAY-VARINA, NC)
- WRBZ (850 AM; 10 kW; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: ALCHEMY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP #1)
- WETC (540 AM; 8 kW; WENDELL-ZEBULON, NC; Owner: CAROLINA REGIONAL BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WEEB (990 AM; 10 kW; SOUTHERN PINES, NC; Owner: PINEHURST BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WIDU (1600 AM; 5 kW; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: W I D U BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTRU (830 AM; 50 kW; KERNERSVILLE, NC; Owner: TRUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHPY (1590 AM; 5 kW; CLAYTON, NC; Owner: FELLOWSHIP CHRISTIAN ACADEMY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lillington:
- WQDR (94.7 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: CAROLINA MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WCCE (90.1 FM; BUIES CREEK, NC; Owner: CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY, INCORPORATED)
- WRAL (101.5 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WRAL-FM, INC.)
- WBBB (96.1 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: CAROLINA MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WQSM (98.1 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WNNL (103.9 FM; FUQUAY-VARINA, NC; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- WRSN (93.9 FM; BURLINGTON, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WUNC (91.5 FM; CHAPEL HILL, NC; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES UNIVERSITY OF NC AT CHAPEL HILL)
- WUAW (88.3 FM; ERWIN, NC; Owner: CENTRAL CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- WRDU (106.1 FM; WILSON, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCLN-FM (107.3 FM; CLINTON, NC; Owner: CHRISTIAN LISTENING NETWORK, INC.)
- WDCG (105.1 FM; DURHAM, NC; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCPE (89.7 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION CORPORATION)
- WYMY (96.9 FM; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: NEW AGE COMMUNICATIONS, LTD.)
- WKML (95.7 FM; LUMBERTON, NC; Owner: WKML LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WRCQ (103.5 FM; DUNN, NC; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WWMY (102.9 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WWND, L.L.C.)
- WFLB (96.5 FM; LAURINBURG, NC; Owner: WFLB LICENSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSHA (88.9 FM; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: SHAW UNIVERSITY)
- WFJA (105.5 FM; SANFORD, NC; Owner: WWGP BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
TV broadcast stations around Lillington:
- WUVC (Channel 40; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: CAPITAL BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- WTVD (Channel 11; DURHAM, NC; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WRAL-TV (Channel 5; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: CAPITOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WRAZ (Channel 50; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WRAZ-TV, INC.)
- WNCN (Channel 17; GOLDSBORO, NC; Owner: OUTLET BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRDC (Channel 28; DURHAM, NC; Owner: RALEIGH (WRDC-TV) LICENSEE, INC.)
- WLFL (Channel 22; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WLFL LICENSEE, LLC)
- WACN-LP (Channel 34; APEX, NC; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- W66DF (Channel 66; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WRAY-TV (Channel 30; WILSON, NC; Owner: WRAY, INC.)
- WUNC-TV (Channel 4; CHAPEL HILL, NC; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA)
- WECT (Channel 6; WILMINGTON, NC; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- W64CN (Channel 64; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WUNU (Channel 31; LUMBERTON, NC; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA)
- WHOA-LP (Channel 60; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: TIGER EYE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WFPX (Channel 62; FAYETTEVILLE, NC; Owner: PAXSON COMMUNICATIONS LICENSE COMPANY, LLC)
- WWIW-LP (Channel 66; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- W58CD (Channel 58; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: VENTANA TELEVISION, INC.)
- WBXU-CA (Channel 13; RALEIGH, NC; Owner: THE BOX WORLDWIDE LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 3Number of bridges
- 39m128ftTotal length
- 31,300Total average daily traffic
- 3,998Total average daily truck traffic
- 62,600Total future (year 2025) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lillington)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:97 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Lillington, NC)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- LILLINGTON, .7 Mi Ne Of Hwys 1257 & 1302 (Lat: 35.428611 Lon: -78.852778), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 115.8 m, Overall height: 118.9 m, Call Sign: WMK832
Assigned Frequencies: 6404.79 MHz, 6315.84 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6375.14 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6286.19 MHzGrant Date: 01/04/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: Steven T CampbellRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- LILLINGTON, On Sr 1302 .5 Mi From Int Sr 1257 (Lat: 35.428472 Lon: -78.855556), Overall height: 91.4 m, Call Sign: WMN348, Licensee ID: L00000491
Assigned Frequencies: 6226.89 MHz, 6286.19 MHzGrant Date: 09/15/1993, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 01/28/2000Registrant: Gte Mobilnet Of Raleigh Inc, One Gte Place Ga3b1reg, Alpharetta, GA 30004-8511
- LILLINGTON, Lillington Site Us Hwy 421 (Lat: 35.407083 Lon: -78.856389), Overall height: 126.5 m, Call Sign: WPOT952
Assigned Frequencies: 6805.00 MHzGrant Date: 06/16/1999, Expiration Date: 02/01/2009, Cancellation Date: 12/17/2008, Certifier: Glenn S RabinRegistrant: Alltel Communications, LLC, One Allied Drive, B1f02-D, Little Rock, AR 72202, Phone: (501) 905-8555, Fax: (501) 905-6193, Email:
- NA MAMERS PC, 177 Dean Rd (Lat: 35.421389 Lon: -78.956889), Type: Pole, Structure height: 45.7 m, Call Sign: WQNG866
Assigned Frequencies: 11325.0 MHzGrant Date: 02/02/2011, Expiration Date: 02/02/2021, Certifier: Christopher L HarrisRegistrant: Conterra Ultra Broadband, LLC, 2101 Rexford Road Suite 200 E, Charlotte, NC 28211, Phone: (704) 936-1801, Fax: (704) 936-1801, Email:
- HP-1166, Lillington, 1005 Edwards Brothers Road (Lat: 35.392194 Lon: -78.802111), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 115.8 m, Overall height: 128 m, Call Sign: WQOP502
Assigned Frequencies: 6315.84 MHz, 6286.19 MHzGrant Date: 12/08/2011, Expiration Date: 12/08/2021, Certifier: Wayne E EberhardRegistrant: North Carolina State Highway Patrol, 4702 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4702, Phone: (919) 948-7854, Fax: (919) 662-4444, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:58 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lillington)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Lillington)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 197
- Hazardous Condition: 146
- Service Call: 4
- Good Intent Call: 13
Incident types - Lillington
|Most common first names in Lillington, NC among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lillington, NC among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (65%)
- Utility gas (27%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (6%)
- Wood (1%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
|Businesses in Lillington, NC|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
|H&R Block||1||Waffle House||1|
|Jones New York||1|
Lillington compared to North Carolina state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Lillington on our top lists:
- #20 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally retarded (population 1,000+)"
- #72 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in state prisons (population 1,000+)"
- #23 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people moving in compared to moving out (pop. 50,000+)"
- #25 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2010 and 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents relocating to foreign countries in 2011 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 21 patent applications in 2008-2016.