We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||38.3 years|
|Arkansas median age:||38.0 years|
Zip codes: 72744.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $14,357 (it was $14,232 in 2000)
Lincoln city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $97,827 (it was $69,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $111,646; Detached houses: $115,052; Mobile homes: $70,308
Median gross rent in 2016: $692.
Races in Lincoln, AR (2010)
- 1,97988.0%White alone
- 512.3%Two or more races
- 401.8%American Indian alone
- 180.8%Asian alone
- 120.5%Black alone
- 20.09%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Only 2 days to visit & decide on move from CA to NWA - advice? (273 replies)|
|Relocating to NWA (24 replies)|
|Life in NWA? (133 replies)|
|Availability and quality of autism services in Fayetteville? (4 replies)|
|Black Families in NW AR (73 replies)|
|Moving Mid-August - need referrals! (37 replies)|
Latest news from Lincoln, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (26.0%), German (12.1%), Irish (6.0%), English (5.0%), Scottish (3.4%), Norwegian (1.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 1472 feet
Land area: 1.78 square miles.
Population density: 1,354 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lincoln:
- High school or higher: 72.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 7.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.9%
- Unemployed: 5.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 35.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lincoln city:
- Never married: 21.9%
- Now married: 45.3%
- Separated: 4.7%
- Widowed: 13.2%
- Divorced: 14.9%
31 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 10 registered sex offenders living in Lincoln, Arkansas as of June 17, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Lincoln to the number of sex offenders is 220 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $697 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $749 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fayetteville, AR (17.2 miles , pop. 58,047).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tulsa, OK (85.6 miles , pop. 393,049).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (256.2 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Prairie Grove, AR (2.5 miles ), Piney, OK (2.8 miles) , Westville, OK (3.0 miles ), Peavine, OK (3.2 miles ), Old Green, OK (3.3 miles ), Watts Community, OK (3.3 miles ), Farmington, AR (3.5 miles ), Fairfield, OK (3.5 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 12 buildings, average cost: $71,500
- 1998: 10 buildings, average cost: $66,900
- 1999: 12 buildings, average cost: $64,700
- 2000: 5 buildings, average cost: $54,400
- 2001: 8 buildings, average cost: $60,900
- 2002: 10 buildings, average cost: $50,600
- 2003: 38 buildings, average cost: $74,800
- 2004: 17 buildings, average cost: $108,200
- 2005: 26 buildings, average cost: $118,900
- 2006: 18 buildings, average cost: $109,000
- 2007: 18 buildings, average cost: $99,400
- 2010: 3 buildings, average cost: $119,100
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $80,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 35.95 N, Longitude: 94.42 W
Area code: 479
|Crime rates in Lincoln by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 281.5)||196.3||303.9||126.9||112.3||132.9||80.5||128.1||231.4||144.7||91.0||87.4||484.5||308.9||384.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lincoln detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.03|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Construction (21%)
- Manufacturing (17%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (14%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (5%)
- Educational services (4%)
- Retail trade (19%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (14%)
- Educational services (12%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Information (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (16%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Transportation occupations (12%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (29%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Production occupations (10%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (5%)
Average climate in Lincoln, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lincoln-area historical tornado activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 102% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/22/1983, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 10.0 miles away from the Lincoln city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/4/1999, a category F3 tornado 10.4 miles away from the city center caused $100,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lincoln-area historical earthquake activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 74% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 135.6 miles away from the city center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 135.8 miles away from Lincoln center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 230.8 miles away from the city center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 144.3 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 260.1 miles away from Lincoln center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 284.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Washington County (13) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 7, Tornadoes: 4, Winter Storms: 4, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Lincoln:
- PRAIRIE GROVE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION, LLC (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; PRAIRIE GROVE, AR)
- WESTVILLE NURSING HOME ICF (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; WESTVILLE, OK)
- KATHERINE'S PLACE AT WEDINGTON (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; FAYETTEVILLE, AR)
- STILWELL NURSING HOME, LLC (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; STILWELL, OK)
- MEMORIAL HOSPITAL OF STILWELL Acute Care Hospitals (about 16 miles away; STILWELL, OK)
- ROCHIER HEIGHTS NURSING CENTER (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; FAYETTEVILLE, AR)
airports located in Lincoln:
- Luginbuel Farm Airport (68AR) (Runways: 1, Local Ops: 120)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lincoln:
- University of Arkansas (about 16 miles; Fayetteville, AR; Full-time enrollment: 22,163)
- John Brown University (about 19 miles; Siloam Springs, AR; FT enrollment: 2,097)
- Northeastern State University (about 31 miles; Tahlequah, OK; FT enrollment: 6,895)
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College (about 32 miles; Bentonville, AR; FT enrollment: 5,634)
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith (about 40 miles; Fort Smith, AR; FT enrollment: 6,103)
- Crowder College (about 60 miles; Neosho, MO; FT enrollment: 3,675)
- Carl Albert State College (about 65 miles; Poteau, OK; FT enrollment: 2,041)
Public high school in Lincoln:
Public elementary/middle schools in Lincoln:
Notable locations in Lincoln: Lincoln Police Department (A), Lincoln Volunteer Fire Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Bean Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Arkansas Country Doctor Museum (107 North Starr Avenue).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 84.0. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.163. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 3.69. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 19.4 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.489. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 14.9 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 32.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 17.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 11.1. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.8 miles away from the city center.
(31.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 60.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 84.4% for American Indian residents, 39.0% for other race residents, 67.7% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
Banks with branches in Lincoln (2011 data):
- Arvest Bank: Lincoln Branch at 317 East Pridemore Drive, branch established on 2001/09/04. Info updated 2010/11/29: Bank assets: $12,520.8 mil, Deposits: $10,446.2 mil, headquarters in Fayetteville, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 241 total offices, Holding Company: Arvest Bank Group, Inc.
- Simmons First Bank of Northwest Arkansas: Lincoln Branch at West Side Square, branch established on 1903/01/01. Info updated 2011/01/04: Bank assets: $249.9 mil, Deposits: $201.8 mil, headquarters in Rogers, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 10 total offices, Holding Company: Simmons First National Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Neighborhoods in Lincoln:(Lincoln, Arkansas Neighborhood Map)
Religion statistics for Lincoln city (based on Washington County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Washington County:||1.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Washington County:||0.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||0.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Washington County:||3.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||9.80 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Lincoln, AR Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||10||$5,092|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$1,771|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$19,683||$39,366||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||26||$74,095||$34,198||14||$8,794|
8.12% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($35,262 average adjusted gross income)
0.03% of residents moved from foreign countries ($230 average AGI)
Washington County: 0.03% Arkansas average: 0.03%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Benton County, AR||2.10% ($33,096 average AGI)|
|from Pulaski County, AR||0.28% ($42,911)|
|from Sebastian County, AR||0.26% ($27,803)|
7.77% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($38,881 average adjusted gross income)
0.05% of residents moved to foreign countries ($137 average AGI)
Washington County: 0.05% Arkansas average: 0.03%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lincoln:
- KFAY (1030 AM; 10 kW; FARMINGTON, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP)
- KUOA (1290 AM; 5 kW; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: KUOA, INC.)
- KFAQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KURM (790 AM; 5 kW; ROGERS, AR; Owner: KERM, INC)
- KOFC (1250 AM; 1 kW; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: WILLIAM B. DISNEY & MARTHA J. DISNEY)
- KRMG (740 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KYHN (1320 AM; 10 kW; FORT SMITH, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KWHN (1650 AM; 10 kW; FT. SMITH, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KZRA (1590 AM; 3 kW; SPRINGDALE, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KTBZ (1430 AM; 25 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KREB (1190 AM; daytime; 3 kW; BENTONVILLE/BELLA VI, AR; Owner: BUTLER BROADCASTING COMPANY, LLC)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lincoln:
- KDAB (94.9 FM; PRAIRIE GROVE, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- KAYH (89.3 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: FAMILY VISION MINISTRIES, INC.)
- KEZA (107.9 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KUAF (91.3 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS)
- KKIX (103.9 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KISR (93.7 FM; FORT SMITH, AR; Owner: STEREO 93, INC.)
- KREU (92.3 FM; ROLAND, OK; Owner: STAR 92 CO.)
- KMCK-FM (105.7 FM; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- KLRC (101.1 FM; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: JOHN BROWN UNIVERSITY)
- K244DS (96.7 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: BUTLER BROADCASTING COMPANY, LLC)
- KZBB (97.9 FM; POTEAU, OK; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KMAG (99.1 FM; FORT SMITH, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KBVA (106.5 FM; BELLA VISTA, AR; Owner: GAYLA JOY HENDREN)
- KFAY-FM (98.3 FM; BENTONVILLE, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP)
- KXNA (104.9 FM; SPRINGDALE, AR; Owner: BUTLER BROADCASTING COMPANY, LLC)
- KKEG (92.1 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP)
- KXUA (88.3 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: BRD. OF TRUST. OF UNIV. OF ARKANSAS)
- K203CE (88.5 FM; SPRINGDALE, AR; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- KBNV (90.1 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- K272DQ (102.3 FM; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
TV broadcast stations around Lincoln:
- KFSM-TV (Channel 5; FORT SMITH, AR; Owner: NEW YORK TIMES MANAGEMENT SERVICES)
- KAFT (Channel 13; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- KHOG-TV (Channel 29; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: KHBS HEARST-ARGYLE TELEVISION, INC.)
- K68ET (Channel 68; FORT SMITH, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
- K62DQ (Channel 62; FAYETTEVILLE, ETC., AR; Owner: NEW YORK TIMES MANAGEMENT SERVICES)
- KPOM-TV (Channel 24; FORT SMITH, AR; Owner: J.D.G. TELEVISION, INC.)
- K64FO (Channel 64; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
- KSBN-TV (Channel 57; SPRINGDALE, AR; Owner: TOTAL LIFE COMMUNITY EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION)
- K33FG (Channel 33; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
- KFAA (Channel 51; ROGERS, AR; Owner: J.D.G. TELEVISION, INC.)
- K15DR (Channel 15; SPRINGDALE, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
- K59ES (Channel 59; HINDSVILLE, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
- KFFS-CA (Channel 36; FAYETTEVILLE, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
Lincoln fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lincoln)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:27 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- Us Hwy 62 1/8 Mi W (Lat: 35.953417 Lon: -94.430778), Call Sign: WAH94, Licensee ID: L00007580
Assigned Frequencies: 156.075 MHzGrant Date: 07/22/2003, Expiration Date: 10/12/2013, Cancellation Date: 01/23/2008Registrant: State Of Arkansas, Box 2261, Little Rock, AR 72203
- 1 Mi So Of Hwy 62 & 1 Mi Sse (Lat: 35.931472 Lon: -94.413556), Call Sign: KJJ389, Licensee ID: L00369221
Assigned Frequencies: 37.1000 MHz, 37.1600 MHz, 37.2000 MHz, 37.2400 MHzGrant Date: 08/08/2001, Expiration Date: 08/25/2011, Cancellation Date: 10/29/2011Registrant: City Of Prairie Grove, Police Department, Prairie Grove, AR 72753, Phone: (501) 846-3270
- 11290 S Jackson Hwy (Lat: 35.964528 Lon: -94.428833), Type: Pole, Structure height: 5 m, Overall height: 6 m, Call Sign: WPLL408
Assigned Frequencies: 173.262 MHzGrant Date: 03/31/1998, Expiration Date: 03/31/2003, Cancellation Date: 07/06/2003, Certifier: Robert AbrahamsonRegistrant: Watco Inc, Little Rock, AR 72215, Fax: (501) 221-0031
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2
- Starr At Bean Street (Lat: 35.949222 Lon: -94.422972), Type: Tower, Structure height: 45.7 m, Overall height: 57.5 m, Call Sign: KNKB867
Assigned Frequencies: 72.0200 MHz, 152.840 MHz, 72.0200 MHzGrant Date: 02/18/2009, Expiration Date: 04/01/2019, Cancellation Date: 12/16/2015Registrant: Blooston, Mordkofsky, Dickens, Duffy & Prendergast, LLP, 2120 L Street, Nw, Washington, DC 20037, Phone: (202) 659-0830, Fax: (202) 828-5568
- Starr At Bean Street (Lat: 35.949222 Lon: -94.422972), Structure height: 51.5 m, Call Sign: KLB622
Assigned Frequencies: 72.2600 MHz, 152.780 MHzGrant Date: 08/31/1998, Expiration Date: 07/01/2008, Cancellation Date: 10/12/2004Registrant: Blooston, Mordkofsky, Dickens, Duffy & Prendergast, 2120 L Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20037, Phone: (202) 659-0830, Fax: (202) 828-5568
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lincoln)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: BEECH C35 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 120 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR E185 SERIES (205 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 1810D , Serial Number: D-3079, Year manufactured: 1952, Airworthiness Date: 01/14/1956
Registrant (Individual): Roy Grady, 606 W Pridemore Dr, Lincoln, AR 72744
- Aircraft: FOX ANTHONY W CX4 (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: Reciprocating
N-Number: 774TF , Serial Number: 306
Registrant (Individual): Anthony W Fox, Po Box 433, Lincoln, AR 72744
Deregistered: Cancel Date: 01/29/2014
Drinking water stations with addresses in Lincoln and their reported violations in the past:LINCOLN WATERWORKS (Population served: 6,209, Purch surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- 3 minor monitoring violations
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 100
- Hazardous Condition: 8
- Service Call: 2
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Lincoln
|Most common first names in Lincoln, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lincoln, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (65%)
- Electricity (30%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (2%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Businesses in Lincoln, AR
- RadioShack: 1
- U-Haul: 1
Lincoln compared to Arkansas state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Lincoln on our top lists:
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest percentage of English-only speaking households, population 500+"
- #13 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for 3rd party candidates in the 2012 Presidential Election (pop. 50,000+)"
- #39 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents that visited a dentist within the past year"
- #49 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of births per 1000 residents 2007-2013"
- #53 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest decrease in the number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2006 to 2007-2013 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest average weight of females"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2018.