Lincoln, New Hampshire
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||48.5 years|
|New Hampshire median age:||43.9 years|
Zip codes: 03251.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $29,241 (it was $17,999 in 2000)
Lincoln town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $186,020 (it was $92,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $265,890; Detached houses: $294,651; Townhouses or other attached units: $187,743; In 2-unit structures: $254,410; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $196,049; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $230,818; Mobile homes: $74,672; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $116,224
Races in Lincoln, NH (2010)
- 1,59095.7%White alone
- 291.7%Asian alone
- 80.5%Two or more races
- 50.3%Black alone
- 20.1%American Indian alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The decline of the U.S. Agriculture industry visualized Apr 23
- The revenues and net sales of Samsonite Apr 21
- Crowfunding is a fast-increasing market Apr 19
- The number of jobs in Construction is falling across the U.S. Apr 17
- Higher local employment numbers lead to higher payrolls, especially in finance Apr 15
|Places Near Lincoln To Eat Late on Valentine's Day? (3 replies)|
|Things To Do When Visiting Lincoln, NH (16 replies)|
|AT&T around Lincoln and the west side of the White Mts? (2 replies)|
|Picture Thread for NH (1896 replies)|
|adult disability programs (12 replies)|
|Driving directions from brooklyn ny to lincoln nh (15 replies)|
Latest news from Lincoln, NH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: French (24.2%), Irish (19.3%), English (18.3%), Italian (9.4%), United States (6.8%), German (6.5%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1764
Elevation: 811 feet
Land area: 130.7 square miles.
Population density: 13 people per square mile(very low).
For population 25 years and over in Lincoln:
- High school or higher: 82.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.4%
- Unemployed: 6.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 11.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lincoln town:
- Never married: 28.1%
- Now married: 50.4%
- Separated: 0.9%
- Widowed: 11.3%
- Divorced: 9.2%
69 residents are foreign born (2.6% Europe, 1.7% North America, 0.9% Africa).
According to our research of New Hampshire and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Lincoln, New Hampshire as of April 24, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Lincoln to the number of sex offenders is 1,343 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2000:
|Lincoln town:||1.4% ($1,324)|
|New Hampshire:||2.3% ($2,946)|
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Portland, ME (74.1 miles , pop. 64,249).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Boston, MA (123.0 miles , pop. 589,141).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Bronx, NY (248.9 miles , pop. 1,332,650).
Nearest cities: North Woodstock, NH (1.5 miles ), Woodstock, NH (1.9 miles ), Livermore, NH (2.9 miles) , Easton, NH (3.0 miles ), Thornton, NH (3.1 miles ), Waterville Valley, NH (3.2 miles ), Franconia, NH (3.4 miles ), Ellsworth, NH (3.6 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 2 buildings, average cost: $123,000
- 1998: 3 buildings, average cost: $175,200
- 1999: 9 buildings, average cost: $191,100
- 2000: 6 buildings, average cost: $252,300
- 2001: 7 buildings, average cost: $169,000
- 2002: 18 buildings, average cost: $228,400
- 2003: 21 buildings, average cost: $156,400
- 2004: 9 buildings, average cost: $287,200
- 2005: 9 buildings, average cost: $363,800
- 2006: 16 buildings, average cost: $378,900
- 2007: 26 buildings, average cost: $518,000
- 2008: 8 buildings, average cost: $559,000
- 2009: 7 buildings, average cost: $559,000
- 2010: 10 buildings, average cost: $478,000
- 2011: 5 buildings, average cost: $699,000
- 2012: 4 buildings, average cost: $581,300
- 2013: 5 buildings, average cost: $581,300
- 2014: 6 buildings, average cost: $325,200
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 44.05 N, Longitude: 71.65 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 603
|Crime rates in Lincoln by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||396.7||324.0||337.3||535.4||335.7||340.2||296.5||475.7||572.2||416.6||392.4||429.9||263.5||469.4||521.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lincoln detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||5.41|
|New Hampshire average:||2.17|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Accommodation and food services (31%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (14%)
- Construction (11%)
- Electrical equipment, appliances, and components (6%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (6%)
- Repair and maintenance (3%)
- Public administration (2%)
- Accommodation and food services (39%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (9%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (7%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Health care (5%)
- Social assistance (4%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (3%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (10%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Other food preparation and serving workers including supervisors (5%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (13%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (10%)
- Waiters and waitresses (6%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (6%)
- Cashiers (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (4%)
Average climate in Lincoln, New Hampshire
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lincoln-area historical tornado activity is below New Hampshire state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/11/1966, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 13.8 miles away from the Lincoln town center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/11/1973, a category F2 tornado 36.4 miles away from the town center .
Earthquake activity:Lincoln-area historical earthquake activity is near New Hampshire state average. It is 90% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/20/2002 at 10:50:47, a magnitude 5.2 (5.2 MB, 4.2 MS, 5.2 MW, 5.0 MW, Depth: 6.8 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 106.6 miles away from the city center
On 10/7/1983 at 10:18:46, a magnitude 5.3 (5.1 MB, 5.3 LG, 5.1 ML) earthquake occurred 133.9 miles away from Lincoln center
On 1/19/1982 at 00:14:42, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 MD, 4.5 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 38.2 miles away from the city center
On 8/21/1996 at 07:54:14, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, 3.6 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 17.6 miles away from the city center
On 6/16/1995 at 12:13:11, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 20.7 miles away from Lincoln center
On 4/20/2002 at 11:04:42, a magnitude 4.1 (4.1 LG, 3.7 ML, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 105.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), duration magnitude (MD), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Grafton County (28) is a lot greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 19
Emergencies Declared: 9
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 13, Storms: 13, Hurricanes: 3, Snows: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Tropical Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Landslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lincoln:
- Plymouth State University (about 21 miles; Plymouth, NH; Full-time enrollment: 4,838)
- Dartmouth College (about 40 miles; Hanover, NH; FT enrollment: 6,030)
- Norwich University (about 51 miles; Northfield, VT; FT enrollment: 4,221)
- NHTI-Concord's Community College (about 58 miles; Concord, NH; FT enrollment: 2,865)
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine (about 61 miles; Standish, ME; FT enrollment: 2,010)
- Southern New Hampshire University (about 71 miles; Manchester, NH; FT enrollment: 16,552)
- University of New Hampshire-Main Campus (about 73 miles; Durham, NH; FT enrollment: 15,243)
Public high school in Lincoln:
- LIN-WOOD PUBLIC SCHOOL (HIGH) (Students: 129, Location: 72 LINWOOD DR., Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Lincoln:
Notable locations in Lincoln: Hobo Hill Adventure Golf (A), White Mountains Attractions Visitors Center (B), Upper Pemi Historical Society Building (C), North Country Home Health Care Center (D), Lincoln Town Offices (E), Lincoln Fire Department (F), Lincoln Green Senior Housing (G), Lincoln Public Library (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Centers: The Mill at Loon Shopping Center (1), The Depot Retail Center Shopping Center (2), Lincoln Center Shopping Center (3), Lincoln Square Mall Shopping Center (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Lincoln include: Saint Josephs Catholic Church (A), Saint Josephs Roman Catholic Church (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoir: Lincoln Sewage Lagoons (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Indian Head Resort (Exit 33 Off I-93), White Mountain Motel and Cottages (Daniel Webster Highway), Kancamagus Motor Lodge (Pollard Road), Nordic Inn (227 Main Street), PEMI Motor Court (USRoute 3), Mountain Club on Loon (Kangamangus Highway), Comfort Inn & Suites (21 Railroad Street), Mt Liberty Motel & Cabins (Liberty Rd), South Mountain (Route 112).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 65.9. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 43.6. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 7.5 miles away from the city center.
|This town:||2.1 people|
|New Hampshire:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
Banks with branches in Lincoln (2011 data):
- Laconia Savings Bank: Lincoln Branch at Route 112, branch established on 1983/02/28. Info updated 2009/02/12: Bank assets: $1,107.3 mil, Deposits: $876.1 mil, headquarters in Laconia, NH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 23 total offices, Holding Company: Lsb Financial
- RBS Citizens, National Association: Lincoln Branch at 10 Lumber Yard Road, branch established on 1963/09/12. Info updated 2007/09/19: Bank assets: $106,940.6 mil, Deposits: $75,690.2 mil, headquarters in Providence, RI, positive income, 1135 total offices, Holding Company: Uk Financial Investments Limited
Educational Attainment (%) in 2000
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2000
|New Hampshire average:||10.9|
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lincoln town (based on Grafton County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Grafton County:||3.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|New Hampshire:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.23 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.15 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grafton County:||1.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|New Hampshire:||1.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grafton County:||6.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||14.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||9.70 / 10,000 pop.|
7.43% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($54,284 average adjusted gross income)
|New Hampshire average:||6.07%|
0.07% of residents moved from foreign countries ($5,320 average AGI)
Grafton County: 0.07% New Hampshire average: 0.04%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Windsor County, VT||0.60% ($56,827 average AGI)|
|from Sullivan County, NH||0.54% ($43,000)|
|from Merrimack County, NH||0.43% ($43,161)|
8.27% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($43,736 average adjusted gross income)
|New Hampshire average:||6.45%|
0.11% of residents moved to foreign countries ($436 average AGI)
Grafton County: 0.11% New Hampshire average: 0.06%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lincoln:
- WPNH (1300 AM; 5 kW; PLYMOUTH, NH; Owner: NORTHEAST COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WTWN (1100 AM; daytime; 5 kW; WELLS RIVER, VT; Owner: PUFFER BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WRKO (680 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WCHP (760 AM; 35 kW; CHAMPLAIN, NY; Owner: CHAMPLAIN RADIO, INC.)
- WEEI (850 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: ENTERCOM BOSTON LICENSE, LLC)
- WCRN (830 AM; 50 kW; WORCESTER, MA; Owner: CARTER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WNNZ (640 AM; 50 kW; WESTFIELD, MA; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WNTK (1020 AM; 10 kW; NEWPORT, NH; Owner: KOOR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WTME (780 AM; 10 kW; RUMFORD, ME; Owner: MOUNTAIN VALLEY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WBZ (1030 AM; 50 kW; BOSTON, MA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WKOX (1200 AM; 50 kW; FRAMINGHAM, MA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WGY (810 AM; 50 kW; SCHENECTADY, NY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WMTW (870 AM; 10 kW; GORHAM, ME; Owner: RADIO PARTNERS OF MAINE, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lincoln:
- WVFM (105.7 FM; CAMPTON, NH; Owner: DEVON BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WPKQ (103.7 FM; NORTH CONWAY, NH; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WHOM (94.9 FM; MT. WASHINGTON, NH; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WSCY (106.9 FM; MOULTONBOROUGH, NH; Owner: NORTHEAST COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WMTK (106.3 FM; LITTLETON, NH; Owner: VERMONT BROADCAST ASSOCIATES, INC.)
- WPNH-FM (100.1 FM; PLYMOUTH, NH; Owner: NORTHEAST COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WGMT (97.7 FM; LYNDON, VT; Owner: VERMONT BROADCAST ASSOCIATES, INC.)
- WLTN-FM (96.7 FM; LISBON, NH; Owner: PROFILE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WXXS (102.3 FM; LANCASTER, NH; Owner: BARRY P. LUNDERVILLE)
- WEVH (91.3 FM; HANOVER, NH; Owner: NEW HAMPSHIRE PUBLIC RADIO INC)
- WMEA (90.1 FM; PORTLAND, ME; Owner: MAINE PUBLIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHDQ (106.1 FM; CLAREMONT, NH; Owner: GREAT NORTHERN RADIO, L.L.C.)
- WCVT (101.7 FM; STOWE, VT; Owner: RADIO VERMONT CLASSICS, L.L.C.)
- WLKC (103.3 FM; WATERBURY, VT; Owner: RADIO BROADCASTING SERVICES, INC.)
- WVPS (107.9 FM; BURLINGTON, VT; Owner: VERMONT PUBLIC RADIO)
- WEZF (92.9 FM; BURLINGTON, VT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WDOT (95.7 FM; DANVILLE, VT; Owner: MONTPELIER BROADCASTING INC)
- WEBK (105.3 FM; KILLINGTON, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WJJR (98.1 FM; RUTLAND, VT; Owner: 6 JOHNSON ROAD LICENSES, INC.)
- WZRT (97.1 FM; RUTLAND, VT; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
TV broadcast stations around Lincoln:
- WMTW-TV (Channel 8; POLAND SPRING, ME; Owner: WMTW BROADCAST GROUP, LLC)
- WCSH (Channel 6; PORTLAND, ME; Owner: PACIFIC AND SOUTHERN COMPANY, INC.)
- WLED-TV (Channel 49; LITTLETON, NH; Owner: UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE)
- WMUR-LP (Channel 29; LITTLETON, NH; Owner: HEARST-ARGYLE PROPERTIES, INC.)
- W38CB (Channel 38; LITTLETON, NH; Owner: HEARST-ARGYLE PROPERTIES, INC.)
Lincoln fatal accident list:
Aug 14, 2004 12:15 AM, Sr-112, Hancock Overlock, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 4, Fatalities: 1
May 16, 2003 08:59 PM, Sr-112, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Aug 31, 2000 05:41 PM, I-93, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Jun 3, 1989 09:14 PM, I93, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 2, Drunken persons involved: 1
Oct 13, 1987 12:44 AM, 1238000000, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 56Number of bridges
- 123m404ftTotal length
- $169,668,000Total costs
- 170,736Total average daily traffic
- 13,880Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
- 1Before 1900
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1
- Approx. 4.7 Miles Ssw Of (Lat: 43.978389 Lon: -71.691750), Call Sign: KNKN658
Assigned Frequencies: 869.040 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 845.010 MHzGrant Date: 09/28/2010, Expiration Date: 10/01/2020, Certifier: John T Scott IiiRegistrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- Town Offices Rt 112 (Lat: 44.075333 Lon: -71.667583), Call Sign: KNBT426
Assigned Frequencies: 154.055 MHzGrant Date: 12/07/2011, Expiration Date: 02/21/2022Registrant: 2-Way Communications Service, Inc., 23 River Road, Newington, NH 03801-2832, Phone: (603) 431-6288, Fax: (603) 431-4832, Email:
- .5 Mi N Bound Of Exit 32 I93 (Lat: 44.048944 Lon: -71.681750), Call Sign: WNCF832
Assigned Frequencies: 1.61000 MHzGrant Date: 06/23/2015, Expiration Date: 09/05/2025Registrant: Nh Dred, 172 Pembroke Road, Concord, NH 03301, Phone: (603) 271-2214, Fax: (603) 271-6488, Email:
- Lat: 44.056389 Lon: -71.631944, Call Sign: WQEU527
Assigned Frequencies: 462.425 MHz, 463.425 MHzGrant Date: 04/18/2006, Expiration Date: 04/18/2016, Certifier: Ed BrissonRegistrant: Lao 20610010, 102 E. Middle St., Gettysburg, PA 17325, Phone: (800) 886-4222, Fax: (717) 337-9157
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- LINCOLN, 4.7 Mi Ssw Of (Lat: 43.977556 Lon: -71.690611), Overall height: 59.1 m, Call Sign: WMQ963
Assigned Frequencies: 2115.20 MHzGrant Date: 03/02/1994, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 04/03/1998Registrant: Atlantic Cellular/New Hampshire Rsa Number One, L.P., Suite 830, Providence, RI 02903
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: WA1GJG, Licensee ID: L00782192, Grant Date: 12/16/2003, Expiration Date: 02/22/2014, Cancellation Date: 12/23/2006, Certifier: Glen A Parker, Registrant: Glen A Parker, Rr 1 Box 102 Us Rt 3, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Call Sign: KB1ENP, Previous Call Sign: K6PXY, Licensee ID: L00164914, Grant Date: 10/30/1999, Expiration Date: 10/27/2008, Cancellation Date: 02/09/2007, Certifier: Donald S Thompson, Registrant: Donald S Thompson, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Call Sign: W1DST, Previous Call Sign: KB1ENP, Licensee ID: L00164914, Grant Date: 02/09/2007, Expiration Date: 02/09/2017, Certifier: Donald S Thompson, Registrant: Donald S Thompson, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Call Sign: W2EDW, Previous Call Sign: KD2CVT, Licensee ID: L01737013, Grant Date: 10/23/2012, Expiration Date: 10/23/2022, Certifier: Edward G Wargo, Registrant: Edward G Wargo, Po Box 698, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Call Sign: KB1YTV, Licensee ID: L01166349, Grant Date: 10/23/2012, Expiration Date: 10/23/2022, Certifier: Matthew C Heinmuller, Registrant: Matthew C Heinmuller, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Call Sign: W2PLW, Previous Call Sign: KD2CWF, Licensee ID: L01738152, Grant Date: 10/30/2012, Expiration Date: 10/30/2022, Certifier: Peggy L Wargo, Registrant: Peggy L Wargo, Po Box 698, Lincoln, NH 03251
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-38-112 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 183 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-235 SERIES (115 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 888KC , Serial Number: 38-78A0115, Year manufactured: 1978, Airworthiness Date: 04/18/1978
Registrant (Individual): Robert R Jr Henderson, Po Box 303, Lincoln, NH 03251
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-34-220T (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 7, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR TSIO-360 SER (225 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8925T , Serial Number: 348433007, Year manufactured: 1984, Airworthiness Date: 05/08/1998
Registrant (Individual): Frank Suslavich, Po Box 222, Lincoln, NH 03251
Drinking water stations with addresses in Lincoln and their reported violations in the past:LINCOLN WATER WORKS (Population served: 2,750, Surface water):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Average - Between JUL-2013 and SEP-2013, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-18-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-18-2013), St Public Notif received (NOV-06-2013)
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2012 and MAR-2012, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (APR-26-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (APR-26-2012), St Public Notif received (MAY-23-2012), St Compliance achieved (NOV-26-2012)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2011 and DEC-2011, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-14-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-14-2012), St Public Notif received (MAR-05-2012), St Compliance achieved (NOV-26-2012)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2005 and DEC-2005, Contaminant: Total Haloacetic Acids (HAA5). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-09-2006), St Violation/Reminder Notice (FEB-09-2006), St Public Notif received (MAR-10-2006), St Compliance achieved (JUL-26-2007)
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Lincoln, New Hampshire:
- Indian Head Resort, 664 Us Rt 3, Lincoln, New Hampshire 3251 , Phone: (603) 745-8000, Fax: (603) 745-8414
- Mountain Club On Loon, 90 Loon Mountain Rd, Lincoln, New Hampshire 3251 , Phone: (603) 745-8111
- EconoLodge Inn & Suites, 381 Us Rt 3, Lincoln, New Hampshire 3251 , Phone: (603) 745-3661, Fax: (603) 745-9829
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 21 Railroad St, Lincoln, New Hampshire 3251 , Phone: (603) 745-6700, Fax: (603) 745-2131
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (76%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (11%)
- Electricity (8%)
- Wood (5%)
|Businesses in Lincoln, NH|
|Dunkin Donuts||1||Rite Aid||1|
|Econo Lodge||1||Rodeway Inn||1|
Lincoln compared to New Hampshire state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly below state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Lincoln on our top lists:
- #34 on the list of "Top 100 cities with strongest arts, entertainment, recreation, accommodation and food services industries"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for 3rd party candidates in the 2012 Presidential Election"
- #35 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the best general health status score of residents (1-5), 3 years of data"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that keep firearms around their homes"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest percentage of residents that exercised in the past month"
- #67 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Annual air pollution readings in 2012 (µg/m3)"
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2017.