We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||24.6 years|
|Alabama median age:||38.3 years|
Zip codes: 35470.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $12,137 (it was $11,640 in 2000)
Livingston city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $114,787 (it was $61,200 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $505.
Races in Livingston, AL (2010)
- 2,22363.8%Black alone
- 1,20034.4%White alone
- 220.6%Two or more races
- 120.3%Asian alone
- 20.06%American Indian alone
- 10.03%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|District 07 GOP Senate Race (64 replies)|
|Livingston, York, Alabama (2 replies)|
|McMullen Cove? (28 replies)|
|Diverse suburbs of Mobile (41 replies)|
|Small Towns in Alabama??? (34 replies)|
|Alabama A-Z (178 replies)|
Latest news from Livingston, AL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (8.9%), English (8.7%), Irish (4.7%), German (3.0%), Scottish (2.1%), Subsaharan African (1.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 149 feet
Land area: 7.12 square miles.
Population density: 492 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Livingston:
- High school or higher: 80.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 21.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 13.6%
- Unemployed: 9.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 16.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Livingston city:
- Never married: 63.0%
- Now married: 22.5%
- Separated: 0.6%
- Widowed: 5.8%
- Divorced: 8.1%
8 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Alabama and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Livingston, Alabama as of November 25, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Livingston to the number of sex offenders is 692 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $601 (0.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $360 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tuscaloosa, AL (57.2 miles , pop. 77,906).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Birmingham, AL (102.8 miles , pop. 242,820).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (468.3 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Epes, AL (2.8 miles ), York, AL (3.0 miles ), Bellamy, AL (3.2 miles ), Belmont, AL (3.5 miles ), Emelle, AL (3.5 miles) , Cuba, AL (3.9 miles ), Boligee, AL (3.9 miles ), Gainesville, AL (4.0 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 6 buildings, average cost: $95,800
- 1998: 6 buildings, average cost: $90,700
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $127,700
- 2000: 5 buildings, average cost: $39,100
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $115,500
- 2002: 2 buildings, average cost: $115,500
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $131,700
- 2004: 2 buildings, average cost: $140,000
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $57,000
- 2006: 3 buildings, average cost: $146,700
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $290,000
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $246,700
- 2009: 6 buildings, average cost: $166,700
- 2010: 2 buildings, average cost: $425,000
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $187,500
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $700,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 32.59 N, Longitude: 88.19 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 205
|Crime rates in Livingston by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 299.7)||508.8||403.1||398.1||373.6||356.6||368.8||408.8||395.1||274.0||289.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Livingston detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.46|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -228 (-6.5%).
- Educational services (33%)
- Manufacturing (22%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Construction (3%)
- Educational services (34%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (2%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (20%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (14%)
- Personal care and service occupations (12%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Transportation occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (20%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (19%)
- Sales and related occupations (19%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Personal care and service occupations (10%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (4%)
- Production occupations (3%)
Average climate in Livingston, Alabama
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Livingston-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Alabama state average. It is 64% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/27/1973, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 23.0 miles away from the Livingston city center killed 7 people and injured 199 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 3/12/1986, a category F4 tornado 24.1 miles away from the city center injured 8 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Livingston-area historical earthquake activity is near Alabama state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 78.3 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 114.7 miles away from Livingston center
On 11/7/2004 at 11:20:21, a magnitude 4.4 (4.4 MB, 4.3 MW, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 15.5 miles away from the city center
On 6/24/1975 at 11:11:36, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 80.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 197.9 miles away from Livingston center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 243.9 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Sumter County (13) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 6
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 6, Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 4, Winds: 3, Drought: 1, Snowfall: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Bob Simmons (American football coach) - Football player and coach, Richard Arrington, Jr. - Mayor, Mario Austin - Professional basketball player, Vera Hall - Folk singer, Cory Sims - College basketball player (Northern Illinois Huskies), Derek Crumpton - College basketball player (N. Carolina A&T Aggies).
Hospitals and medical centers in Livingston:
College/University in Livingston:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Livingston:
- East Mississippi Community College (about 25 miles; Scooba, MS; Full-time enrollment: 5,180)
- Meridian Community College (about 36 miles; Meridian, MS; FT enrollment: 2,750)
- Shelton State Community College (about 52 miles; Tuscaloosa, AL; FT enrollment: 4,106)
- East Central Community College (about 55 miles; Decatur, MS; FT enrollment: 2,380)
- The University of Alabama (about 58 miles; Tuscaloosa, AL; FT enrollment: 30,931)
- Mississippi University for Women (about 65 miles; Columbus, MS; FT enrollment: 2,565)
- Mississippi State University (about 70 miles; Mississippi State, MS; FT enrollment: 18,237)
Public high school in Livingston:
- Livingston High School (Students: 410; Location: P O BOX 40; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Livingston:
- Livingston Junior High School (Students: 630; Location: P O BOX 370; Grades: PK-8)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- Home of John Michael McGentry added by FaTEllen
Notable locations in Livingston: Sumter County Courthouse (A), Bibb Graves Hall (B), Brock Hall (C), Foust Hall (D), Homer Fieldhouse (E), Moon Hall (F), Pruitt Hall (G), Reed Hall (H), Seldon Hall (I), Sisk Hall (J), Speith Hall (K), Stickney Hall (L), Tutwiler Library (M), Wallace Hall (N), Webb Hall (O), Young Hall (P), Livingston Fire and Rescue (Q). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Livingston include: Shiloh Church (A), Morning Star Second Baptist Church (B), First Presbyterian Church (C), First Baptist Church (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Livingston Memorial Gardens (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoir: Lake L U (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Creek: Potts Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Livingston include: Tartt Field (1), Tiger Stadium (2), Livingston Park (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Sumter County Historical & Preservation Society - Spence & Moon House (Historical Places & Services; 207 North Washington Street).
Hotels: Greyhound Bus Lines - Livingston (401 Highway 28 West), Western Inn (State Highway 28), Livingston Motel (Highway 11), Comfort Inn Livingston (141 Trucker Boulevard).
Courts: Livingston City - Municipal Court (201 Church Street), Sumter County - Circuit Court (115 Franklin Street), Sumter County - Circuit Court Clerk (115 Franklin Street), Sumter County - District Court (115 Franklin Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2011 was 63.6. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2011 was 29.0. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 22.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2005 was 12.3. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 15.5 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Livingston and their reported violations in the past:LIVINGSTON WATER WORKS (Address: P O DRAWER W , Population served: 4,440, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2013, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (OCT-02-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-02-2013), St Public Notif received (OCT-25-2013), St Compliance achieved (NOV-10-2013)
(34.1% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 53.1% for Black residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
108 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus) in 2000
25 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Livingston compared to Alabama state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Number of college students significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Livingston (2011 data):
- West Alabama Bank & Trust: Livingston Branch at 27 Courthouse Square, branch established on 1925/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $593.3 mil, Deposits: $467.6 mil, headquarters in Reform, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 14 total offices, Holding Company: West Alabama Capital Corp.
- Regions Bank: Livingston Branch at 105 West Main Street, branch established on 1891/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- Bank of York: North Washington Street Branch at 716 North Washington Street, branch established on 2001/06/01. Info updated 2010/07/06: Bank assets: $83.9 mil, Deposits: $66.5 mil, headquarters in York, AL, positive income, 2 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (71%)
- Utility gas (16%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (7%)
- No fuel used (5%)
- Wood (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Livingston city (based on Sumter County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Sumter County:||3.00 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Sumter County:||1.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Alabama:||0.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Sumter County:||13.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.32 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.00 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$3,957||$47,484||6||$4,500|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$3,044||$36,528||1||$615|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$20,668||$41,336||0||$0|
|Police - Other||5||$9,355||$22,452||2||$1,497|
|Fire - Other||0||$0||1||$886|
|Streets and Highways||4||$6,807||$20,421||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||12||$23,657||$23,657||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$5,166||$30,996||3||$2,194|
|Totals for Government||47||$127,397||$32,527||25||$18,811|
4.30% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,599 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Tuscaloosa County, AL||0.61% ($21,360 average AGI)|
|from Lauderdale County, MS||0.36% ($45,333)|
|from Jefferson County, AL||0.32% ($17,846)|
6.01% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,933 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Livingston:
- WYLS (670 AM; daytime; 5 kW; YORK, AL; Owner: GRANTELL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMOX (1010 AM; 10 kW; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: MAGNOLIA STATE B/C CO., INC.)
- WJOX (690 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WSJC (810 AM; 50 kW; MAGEE, MS; Owner: FAMILY TALK RADIO)
- WALT (910 AM; 5 kW; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: NEW SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WCPC (940 AM; 50 kW; HOUSTON, MS; Owner: WCPC BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WDJC (850 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: KIMTRON, INC.)
- WAPI (1070 AM; 50 kW; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WJNT (1180 AM; 50 kW; PEARL, MS; Owner: BUCHANAN BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WMER (1390 AM; 5 kW; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: MICHAEL H. GLASS)
- WASG (550 AM; 25 kW; ATMORE, AL; Owner: 550 AM, INC)
- WNBN (1290 AM; 3 kW; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: FRANK RACKLEY, JR.)
- WNSI (810 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, AL; Owner: UNITED BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Livingston:
- WJDQ (101.3 FM; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WOKK (97.1 FM; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: NEW SOUTH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WSLY (104.9 FM; YORK, AL; Owner: GRANTELL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WZNJ (106.5 FM; DEMOPOLIS, AL; Owner: ROSS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- W217AQ (91.3 FM; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WZBQ (94.1 FM; CARROLLTON, AL; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WMMZ (102.1 FM; MERIDIAN, MS; Owner: EAST MISSISSIPPI BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WKZB (93.5 FM; BUTLER, AL; Owner: EAST MISSISSIPPI BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WYYW (95.1 FM; MARION, MS; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Livingston:
- WIIQ (Channel 41; DEMOPOLIS, AL; Owner: ALABAMA EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 9Number of bridges
- 65m213ftTotal length
- $23,873,000Total costs
- 51,990Total average daily traffic
- 12,771Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Livingston)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:100 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Livingston, AL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:17 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- LIVINGSTON, 1.5 Miles At 340 (Lat: 32.609833 Lon: -88.196667), Overall height: 149.4 m, Call Sign: WML455
Assigned Frequencies: 2124.80 MHz
Grant Date: 02/27/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 12/10/2008, Certifier: Richard Ekstrand
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
- LIVINGSTON, 23175 Us Hwy 11 (Lat: 32.663444 Lon: -88.168056), Type: Tower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 122.8 m, Call Sign: WMT741
Assigned Frequencies: 6635.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/11/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: Carol L Tacker
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw - Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3073, Email:
- STATION, Transmission Substa 2 Mi Ne Of (Lat: 32.602056 Lon: -88.162500), Overall height: 94.2 m, Call Sign: WNTH651
Assigned Frequencies: 928.781 MHz, 952.781 MHz
Grant Date: 04/29/2008, Expiration Date: 07/26/2018
Registrant: Levine, Blaszak, Block & Boothby, LLP, 2001 L Street, Nw, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 857-2574, Fax: (202) 223-0833, Email:
- STATION, Alabama Power Co Transmission Substation 2.0 Mi Ne (Lat: 32.602056 Lon: -88.162500), Overall height: 94.2 m, Call Sign: WHH930
Assigned Frequencies: 6825.00 MHz
Grant Date: 02/10/1993, Expiration Date: 02/10/1998, Cancellation Date: 04/20/1998
Registrant: Phone: (205) 250-2561
- LIVINGSTON, 5 Miles North Of (Lat: 32.660667 Lon: -88.165556), Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: WHQ515
Assigned Frequencies: 5945.20 MHz, 5945.20 MHz, 5945.20 MHz, 5974.80 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6004.50 MHz, 6034.20 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6063.80 MHz, 6093.45 MHz
Grant Date: 06/25/1992, Expiration Date: 08/01/2000, Cancellation Date: 11/12/1998
Registrant: Bellsouth Telecommunications Incorporated, 22j64 Bsc 675 W Peachtree St Ne, Atlanta, GA 30375
FCC Registered Paging Towers:1
- 1.2 Miles Sw Of Livingston (Lat: 32.571778 Lon: -88.175000), Call Sign: KKB437, Licensee ID: L00048758
Assigned Frequencies: 152.090 MHz
Expiration Date: 04/01/1999, Cancellation Date: 06/05/1999
Registrant: Austin A. Caldwell, Jr. Dba: West Alabama Two Way, 408 W. Jackson, Demopolis, AL 36732
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: KD4HUD, Licensee ID: L00432047
Grant Date: 09/21/2011, Expiration Date: 12/10/2021, Certifier: Julian K Ptomey Jr
Registrant: Julian K Ptomey Jr, Station 16, Livingston, AL 35470
- Call Sign: KD4WCU
Grant Date: 01/19/1993, Expiration Date: 01/19/2003, Cancellation Date: 01/20/2005
Registrant: William O Johnston, Livingston, AL 35470
- Call Sign: N4WLZ, Previous Call Sign: KC4KQV, Licensee ID: L00697604
Grant Date: 06/09/2003, Expiration Date: 08/31/2013
Registrant: Jeffrey Manuel, Livingston, AL 35470
- Call Sign: KG4GYD, Licensee ID: L00222560
Grant Date: 02/02/2010, Expiration Date: 03/29/2020, Certifier: John T Larkin Iii
Registrant: John T Larkin Iii, 1902 Sumter 23, Livingston, AL 35470
- Call Sign: KJ4JCA, Licensee ID: L01461568
Grant Date: 01/26/2009, Expiration Date: 01/26/2019, Certifier: Joshua C Smith
Registrant: Joshua C Smith, 10996 Sumter 23, Livingston, AL 35470
- Call Sign: KJ4VHO, Licensee ID: L01570968
Grant Date: 05/24/2010, Expiration Date: 05/24/2020, Certifier: Roberta N Bailey
Registrant: Roberta N Bailey, Livingston, AL 35470
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: BEECH B300 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 19, Weight: 12,500 - 19,999 Pounds), Engine: P&W PT6A SER (750 HP) (Turbo-prop)
N-Number: 115TT , Serial Number: FL-74, Year manufactured: 1992, Airworthiness Date: 07/13/1992
Registrant (Corporation): Progressive Pipeline Inc, Po Drawer 100, Livingston, AL 35470
Deregistered: Cancel Date: 06/17/2004, Exported to: Venezuela
- Aircraft: CESSNA 210L (Category: Land, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 87 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO 520 SERIES (285 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 1754X , Serial Number: 21060775, Year manufactured: 1975, Airworthiness Date: 04/05/1975
Registrant (Corporation): West Alabama Lime Co Inc, Po Box 00, Livingston, AL 35470
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150G (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 4096J , Serial Number: 15065396, Year manufactured: 1966, Airworthiness Date: 10/27/1966
Registrant (Individual): Pending Registration, Rt Country Club Po Box 25, Livingston, AL 35470
- Aircraft: AEROSTAR S A YAK-52 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: AMA/EXPR UNKNOWN ENG (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 624DH , Serial Number: 822815, Year manufactured: 1982, Airworthiness Date: 06/29/2004
Registrant (Corporation): Yak-Ity-Yak LLC, 44 Southern Sportsman Loop, Livingston, AL 35470
- Aircraft: BOEING A75N1(PT17) (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 93 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR W670 SERIES (250 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 63876 , Serial Number: 75-5006, Year manufactured: 1943, Airworthiness Date: 09/24/1998
Registrant (Corporation): Yak-Ity-Yak LLC, 44 Southern Sportsman Loop, Livingston, AL 35470
- Aircraft: HIGH TIMES ADVENTURE CO LLC RV-10 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING IO 540 SER (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 952LC , Serial Number: 40021, Year manufactured: 2007, Airworthiness Date: 05/31/2007
Registrant (Corporation): High Times Adventure Co LLC, 44 Southern Sportsman Loop, Livingston, AL 35470
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 59
- Hazardous Condition: 2
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Livingston
|Most common first names in Livingston, AL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Livingston, AL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Livingston, AL|
|Burger King||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Comfort Inn||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Livingston on our top lists:
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 cities with low-earning residents located near cities with high-earning residents"
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Life, physical, and social science occupations:"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Paper"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Kerry (Democrat) in the 2004 Presidential Election"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.