Los Alamos, New Mexico
Los Alamos: Los Alamos looking east towards the Sangre de Christo Mtns.
Los Alamos: View to the Sangra de Christos
Los Alamos: Bandilier Monument
Los Alamos: Valle Caldera National Preserve, Jemez Mountains, Los Alamos, NM
Los Alamos: Los Alamos Boy's School. User comment: This building was called Fuller Lodge and it's the last building left from the Boys School left. All other buildings were torn down.
Los Alamos: Post Office
Submit your own pictures of this place and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||44.0 years|
|New Mexico median age:||36.9 years|
Zip codes: 87544.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $51,203 (it was $34,240 in 2000)
Los Alamos CDP income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $291,535 (it was $204,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $289,885; Detached houses: $321,945; Townhouses or other attached units: $228,197; In 2-unit structures: $246,758; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $175,563; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $190,687; Mobile homes: $63,267
Median gross rent in 2013: $974.
Races in Los Alamos, NM (2013)
- 8,83672.7%White alone
- 9127.5%Asian alone
- 2412.0%Two or more races
- 900.7%American Indian alone
- 280.2%Black alone
- 230.2%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 60.05%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- More borrowers make early loan repayments in spring Feb 12
- How Does the Presence of a Major Employer Affect Crime Rates? Feb 10
- Prosper default rate decreased in 2014 Feb 8
- How important is peer-to-peer loan diversification? Feb 6
- Where Do the Young and Old People Live, and How Has That Changed Over the Years? Feb 4
|Relocating to Santa Fe, working in Los Alamos, concerned about water (38 replies)|
|Los Alamos and Santa Fe crack top 50 "Most Affluent" (7 replies)|
|Los alamos question (16 replies)|
|Location of old toy store in Los Alamos (1 reply)|
|Internet service in Los Alamos? (2 replies)|
|Is Los Alamos Safe From an Environmental Perspective? (15 replies)|
Latest news from Los Alamos, NM collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Los Alamos, NM City Guides:
Ancestries: German (12.7%), English (10.0%), Irish (8.5%), United States (5.0%), Scottish (4.5%), Italian (2.9%).
Current Local Time: MST time zone
Land area: 10.9 square miles.
Population density: 1,106 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Los Alamos:
- High school or higher: 99.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 68.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 41.0%
- Unemployed: 2.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 14.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Los Alamos CDP:
- Never married: 23.2%
- Now married: 61.7%
- Separated: 1.7%
- Widowed: 5.1%
- Divorced: 8.2%
971 residents are foreign born (3.5% Asia, 3.0% Europe).
According to our research of New Mexico and other state lists there were 7 registered sex offenders living in Los Alamos, New Mexico as of February 13, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in Los Alamos to the number of sex offenders is 1,717 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,879 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $1,870 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Santa Fe, NM (24.3 miles , pop. 62,203).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Albuquerque, NM (56.8 miles , pop. 448,607).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Phoenix, AZ (366.9 miles , pop. 1,321,045).
Nearest cities: White Rock, NM (2.7 miles ), San Ildefonso Pueblo, NM (3.1 miles ), San Lorenzo, NM (3.3 miles) , El Rancho, NM (3.4 miles ), Santa Clara Pueblo, NM (3.6 miles ), La Mesilla, NM (3.7 miles ), Jacona, NM (3.8 miles ), Jaconita, NM (3.9 miles ).
Latitude: 35.89 N, Longitude: 106.30 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,181 (+17.9%)
Workers who live and work in this place: 3,385 (54.4%)
Area code: 505
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.08|
|New Mexico average:||2.22|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (64%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Construction (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (3%)
- Accommodation and food services (3%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (32%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Health care and social assistance (15%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Life, physical, and social science occupations (29%)
- Management occupations (18%)
- Architecture and engineering occupations (11%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (9%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (4%)
- Transportation occupations (3%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (3%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (17%)
- Management occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (12%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (9%)
- Life, physical, and social science occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (7%)
Average climate in Los Alamos, New Mexico
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Los Alamos-area historical earthquake activity is near New Mexico state average. It is 154% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/10/2005 at 22:08:22, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 111.0 miles away from the city center
On 6/28/1992 at 11:57:34, a magnitude 7.6 (6.2 MB, 7.6 MS, 7.3 MW, Depth: 0.7 mi, Class: Major, Intensity: VIII - XII) earthquake occurred 591.2 miles away from Los Alamos center, causing 3 deaths (1 shaking deaths, 2 other deaths) and 400 injuries, causing $100,000,000 total damage and $40,000,000 insured losses
On 1/29/1990 at 13:16:10, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 LG, Depth: 7.5 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 104.1 miles away from the city center
On 10/16/1999 at 09:46:44, a magnitude 7.4 (6.3 MB, 7.4 MS, 7.2 MW, 7.3 ML) earthquake occurred 580.5 miles away from the city center
On 5/19/1940 at 04:36:40, a magnitude 7.2 (7.2 UK) earthquake occurred 566.1 miles away from Los Alamos center, causing $33,000,000 total damage
On 1/3/2007 at 14:34:38, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.4 MW, 4.4 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 112.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Los Alamos County (3) is a lot smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 1
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Fires: 2, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Drew Goddard - Writer, Michael Creutz - Physicist, Chris Jackson - College basketball player (Utah Utes), Carol Cady - Shot putter and discus thrower.
Hospitals and medical centers in Los Alamos:
Airports located in Los Alamos:
- Los Alamos Airport (Runways: 1, Air Taxi Ops: 60, Itinerant Ops: 2,100, Local Ops: 10,830, Military Ops: 10)
College/University in Los Alamos:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Los Alamos:
- Santa Fe Community College (about 27 miles; Santa Fe, NM; Full-time enrollment: 3,047)
- University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus (about 51 miles; Albuquerque, NM; FT enrollment: 2,335)
- University of New Mexico-Main Campus (about 59 miles; Albuquerque, NM; FT enrollment: 23,042)
- Central New Mexico Community College (about 60 miles; Albuquerque, NM; FT enrollment: 19,398)
- New Mexico Highlands University (about 64 miles; Las Vegas, NM; FT enrollment: 2,931)
- Adams State University (about 113 miles; Alamosa, CO; FT enrollment: 2,805)
- San Juan College (about 121 miles; Farmington, NM; FT enrollment: 5,112)
Public high school in Los Alamos:
- Los Alamos High School (Students: 1215; Location: 1300 DIAMOND DRIVE; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Los Alamos:
Private elementary/middle schools in Los Alamos:
Library in Los Alamos:
Notable locations in Los Alamos: Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory (A), Guaje Historic Site (B), Los Alamos Weather Station (C), Los Alamos Technical Associates Library (D), Los Alamos Medical Center Library (E), Los Alamos County Library - Main Branch (F), Los Alamos Branch-UNM Learning Resource Center Library (G), Los Alamos County Library White Rock Branch (H), Los Alamos National Labratory Library (I), Fuller Lodge Art Center (J), Bradbury Science Museum (K), Los Alamos County Historical Museum (L), Los Alamos Fire Department Station 6 (M), Los Alamos Fire Department Station 2 Training Facility (N), Los Alamos Fire Department Station 4 (O), Los Alamos County Historical Museum and Archives (P). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Centers: Mari Mac Village Shopping Center (1), Central Shopping Center (2), Community Shopping Center (3), El Segundo Shopping Center (4). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Los Alamos: TRINITY CAPITAL CORP (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Los Alamos include: Seventh Day Adventist Church (A), Los Alamos Christian Fellowship Church (B), First Baptist Church (C), Unitarian Church (D), United Church (E), Jehovah's Witness Church (F), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (G), First Church of Christ Scientist (H), Friends Religious Society of Quakers (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Guaje Pines Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Park in Los Alamos: Los Alamos Historical Marker (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Los Alamos Historical Museum Shop (1921 Juniper Street), The Black Hole an Unusual Place (Museums; 4015 Arkansas Avenue), Los Alamos Historical Museum & Bookstore - Director's Ofc- Historical Society- Arch (Fuller Landing), Los Alamos Sales CO (Museums; 4015 Arkansas Avenue), Tourist Information Center (124 State Road 4), Buffalo Tours Los Alamos (Tours & Charters; Po Box 726).
Hotels: Best Western (400 Trinity Drive), Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites (2455 Trinity Dr), Pueblo Canyon Inn & Gallery (199 San Ildefonso Road), Adobe Pines Bed & Breakfast (2101 Loma Linda Drive), Quality Inn & Suites (2175 Trinity Drive), Holiday Inn Express (2455 Trinity Drive), Canyon Inn Bed & Breakfast (80 Canyon Road), Hampton Inn & Suites Los Alamos- NM (124 State Highway 4), Best Western Hilltop House Hotel (400 Trinity Drive).
Courts: Los Alamos County - Municipal Court- Traffic Violation Bureau (2300 Trinity Drive), Los Alamos County Government - Probate Court Judge (2300 Trinity Drive), New Mexico State - Los Alamos- Magistrate Court Los Alamos Division I (1319 Trinity Drive).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 61.9. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2006 was 0.330. This is about average. Closest monitor was 24.0 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 39.6. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 6.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.38. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 6.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 4.76. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 15.4 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Los Alamos and their reported violations in the past:LOS ALAMOS MUNICIPAL WATER SYSTEM (Address: 901 Trinity Drive , Population served: 25,000, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:CIELO LINDO (Address: 439 LOUISE , Population served: 26, Groundwater):
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between JAN-2012 and MAR-2012, Contaminant: Chlorine. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-17-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-17-2012), St Compliance achieved (2 times from AUG-06-2012 to AUG-06-2012)
- 2 minor monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- 2 routine major monitoring violations
- One regular monitoring violation
(2.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 3.1% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 19.1% for American Indian residents, 3.3% for two or more races residents)
|This place:||2.3 people|
|New Mexico:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
People in group quarters in Los Alamos in 2010:
- 55 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 17 people in college/university student housing
- 10 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 8 people in group homes intended for adults
- 3 people in group homes for juveniles (non-correctional)
People in group quarters in Los Alamos in 2000:
- 62 people in nursing homes
- 13 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 5 people in other group homes
Los Alamos compared to New Mexico state average:
- Median household income significantly above state average.
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Los Alamos (2011 data):
- Los Alamos National Bank: at 1200 Trinity Drive, branch established on 1963/06/12. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $1,515.9 mil, Deposits: $1,331.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Trinity Capital Corporation
- The First National Bank of Santa Fe: Los Alamos Office at 1910 Trinity Drive, branch established on 1948/01/26. Info updated 2010/05/28: Bank assets: $734.6 mil, Deposits: $654.7 mil, headquarters in Santa Fe, NM, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 13 total offices, Holding Company: New Mexico Banquest Corporation
- Community Bank: Los Alamos Branch at 1475 Central Avenue, branch established on 1978/01/16. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $186.9 mil, Deposits: $159.8 mil, headquarters in Santa Fe, NM, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Community Bancorporation Of New Mexico, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Los Alamos Smith's Branch at 535 Central Avenue, branch established on 1997/01/06. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Los Alamos, New Mexico:
- Best Western Hilltop House Hotel, 1400 Trinity Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 662-2441
- Quality Inn & Suites, 2201 Trinity Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 662-7211, Fax: (505) 661-7714
- Bud's Bed & Breakfast, 1981 North Rd # B, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 662-4239
- North Road Inn, 2127 North Rd, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 662-3678
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 2455 Trinity Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 661-1110, Fax: (505) 661-2657
- Hampton Inn And Suites, 124 State Hwy 4, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 672-3838, Fax: (505) 672-0111
- Canyon Inn, 80 Canyon Rd, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (800) 662-2565
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites, 60 Entrada, Los Alamos, NM 87544 , Phone: (505) 661-2646, Fax: (505) 661-2659
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
|New Mexico average:||13.6|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (91%)
- Electricity (7%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Los Alamos CDP (based on Los Alamos County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Los Alamos County:||1.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|New Mexico:||1.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|Los Alamos County:||2.70 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||9.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Los Alamos County:||19.7%|
7.40% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($62,792 average adjusted gross income)
|New Mexico average:||6.50%|
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bernalillo County, NM||0.71% ($56,962 average AGI)|
|from Santa Fe County, NM||0.71% ($59,906)|
|from Rio Arriba County, NM||0.37% ($37,643)|
7.65% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($74,921 average adjusted gross income)
|New Mexico average:||6.43%|
0.25% of residents moved to foreign countries ($1,461 average AGI)
Los Alamos County: 0.25% New Mexico average: 0.08%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Los Alamos:
- KRSN (1490 AM; 1 kW; LOS ALAMOS, NM; Owner: REAL RADIO, L.L.C.)
- KKOB (770 AM; 50 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KDCE (950 AM; 4 kW; ESPANOLA, NM; Owner: RICHARD L. GARCIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KSWV (810 AM; 5 kW; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: LA VOZ BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- KTRC (1260 AM; 5 kW; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: AGM NEVADA, LLC)
- KKIM (1000 AM; 10 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: AGM-NEVADA, LLC)
- KTNN (660 AM; 50 kW; WINDOW ROCK, AZ; Owner: THE NAVAJO NATION)
- KANM (1600 AM; 10 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: ARAGON BROADCASTING COMPANY, L.L.C.)
- KXKS (1190 AM; 10 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KHAC (880 AM; 43 kW; TSE BONITO, NM; Owner: WESTERN INDIAN MINISTRIES, INC.)
- KNML (610 AM; 5 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KNMX (540 AM; 5 kW; LAS VEGAS, NM; Owner: SANGRE DE CRISTO B/DCASTING CO, INC)
- KDEF (1150 AM; 5 kW; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: RAMH CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Los Alamos:
- KSFQ (101.1 FM; WHITE ROCK, NM; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KZNM (106.7 FM; LOS ALAMOS, NM; Owner: AGM NEVADA, LLC)
- KAJZ (105.1 FM; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KABG (98.5 FM; LOS ALAMOS, NM; Owner: AGM-NEVADA, L.L.C.)
- KRZY-FM (105.9 FM; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KBOM (94.7 FM; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: AGM NEVADA, LLC)
- KBAC (104.1 FM; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KKSS (97.3 FM; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: HBC LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KHFM (95.5 FM; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: AGM-NEVADA L.L.C)
- KTZO (103.3 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KLYT (88.3 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CONNECTION COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION, INC.)
- KRST (92.3 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KUNM (89.9 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: BOARD OF REGENTS UNIV. OF NEW MEXICO)
- KANW (89.1 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: BD. OF EDUC. CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE, NM)
- KKOB-FM (93.3 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KBZU (96.3 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KMGA (99.5 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KZRR (94.1 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KBQI (107.9 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KPEK (100.3 FM; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
TV broadcast stations around Los Alamos:
- KCHF (Channel 11; SANTA FE, NM; Owner: SON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KTFQ (Channel 14; ALBUQUERQUE, NM; Owner: TELEFUTURA TELEVISION GROUP, INC.)
Fatal accident count (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 14Number of bridges
- 86m282ftTotal length
- $4,906,000Total costs
- 116,045Total average daily traffic
- 11,465Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 48 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Los Alamos, NM)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 495 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Los Alamos)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 78 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Los Alamos)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 22
- Hazardous Condition: 38
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Los Alamos
|Most common first names in Los Alamos, NM among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Los Alamos, NM among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Los Alamos, NM|
Los Alamos on our top lists:
- #97 on the list of "Top 100 highest located cities"
- #31 (87544) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of British first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
State forum archive:
Total of 664 patent applications in 2008-2016.