Louisville: Fishing pond
Louisville: Taylor Funeral Home Louoisville, GA
Louisville: Louisville, Georgia Statehouse
Louisville: Georgia's 1st Capital
Louisville: Actual Slave Market
Louisville: LOUISVILLE GA , TYPICAL HOME
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||36.9 years|
|Georgia median age:||35.9 years|
Zip codes: 30434.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $15,106 (it was $15,028 in 2000)
Louisville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $64,108 (it was $44,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $83,496; Detached houses: $95,856; Mobile homes: $24,303
Median gross rent in 2013: $487.
Races in Louisville, GA (2010)
- 1,74570.0%Black alone
- 70728.4%White alone
- 150.6%Asian alone
- 70.3%Two or more races
- 10.04%American Indian alone
- 10.04%Other race alone
|Plant to bring 115 jobs to Louisville (0 replies)|
|Louisville to Atlanta Move (12 replies)|
|Relocating to Atlanta from Louisville (1 reply)|
|Atlanta should move up to 8th by the 2020 census (160 replies)|
|Moving to atlanta soon? Read this first (550 replies)|
|What opinions do black Metro Atlantans hold about the rest of Georgia? (67 replies)|
Latest news from Louisville, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (18.7%), English (5.2%), German (4.7%), Irish (2.1%), Scottish (1.6%), Subsaharan African (1.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 330 feet
Land area: 3.59 square miles.
Population density: 668 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Louisville:
- High school or higher: 72.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 11.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.0%
- Unemployed: 15.5%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.9 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Louisville city:
- Never married: 33.9%
- Now married: 37.6%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 11.5%
- Divorced: 13.9%
14 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 18 registered sex offenders living in Louisville, Georgia as of October 09, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Louisville to the number of sex offenders is 133 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $700 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $516 (1.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Augusta-Richmond County, GA (37.0 miles , pop. 195,182).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (126.7 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (629.5 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Wadley, GA (3.0 miles ), Vidette, GA (3.1 miles) , Bartow, GA (3.1 miles ), Davisboro, GA (3.5 miles ), Wrens, GA (3.8 miles ), Avera, GA (3.9 miles ), Stapleton, GA (3.9 miles ), Matthews, GA (3.9 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $83,100
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $122,000
- 2005: 5 buildings, average cost: $90,000
- 2006: 7 buildings, average cost: $100,700
- 2007: 5 buildings, average cost: $85,000
- 2008: 2 buildings, average cost: $226,500
- 2009: 1 building, cost: $86,000
- 2012: 2 buildings, average cost: $66,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 33.00 N, Longitude: 82.40 W
Area code: 478
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.38|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Retail trade (18%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (14%)
- Finance and insurance (14%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (28%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Manufacturing (13%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Management occupations (26%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (13%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Transportation occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (7%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (4%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (18%)
- Health technologists and technicians (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Production occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (6%)
Average climate in Louisville, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Louisville-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Georgia state average. It is 10% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/13/1972, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 9.4 miles away from the Louisville city center injured 21 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 11/22/1992, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 48.4 miles away from the city center killed 5 people and injured 86 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Louisville-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 60.2 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 131.3 miles away from Louisville center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 212.1 miles away from the city center
On 8/21/1992 at 16:31:55, a magnitude 4.4 (4.1 MB, 4.1 LG, 4.4 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 132.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/11/2002 at 23:39:29, a magnitude 4.4 (4.0 MB, 4.4 LG, Depth: 1.5 mi) earthquake occurred 149.6 miles away from Louisville center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 212.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Jefferson County (7) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 5
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 4, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 2, Drought: 1, Hurricane: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Mirabeau B. Lamar - Politician, John Milton (Florida politician) - Politician, Ambrose R. Wright - Confederate Army general, Spike Jones (American football) - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Louisville:
- JEFFERSON HOSPITAL (Government - Hospital District or Authority, provides emergency services, 1067 PEACHTREE ST)
- NEPHROLOGY CENTERS OF AMERICA LOUISVILLE (1201 PEACHTREE STREET)
- RAI PEACHTREE ST LOUISVILLE (1069 PEACHTREE STREET)
- OLD CAPITAL INN NURSING CONV HOME (PO BOX 32)
- UNIHEALTH POST-ACUTE CARE - OLD CAPITOL (310 HIGHWAY #1 BYPASS)
Airports located in Louisville:
- Louisville Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 2,000, Local Ops: 5,000)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Louisville:
- East Georgia State College (about 29 miles; Swainsboro, GA; Full-time enrollment: 2,345)
- Augusta Technical College (about 36 miles; Augusta, GA; FT enrollment: 3,494)
- Georgia Regents University (about 41 miles; Augusta, GA; FT enrollment: 6,862)
- Georgia Military College-Distance Learning Campuses (about 48 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,438)
- Georgia College and State University (about 49 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,271)
- Aiken Technical College (about 49 miles; Graniteville, SC; FT enrollment: 2,107)
- University of South Carolina-Aiken (about 54 miles; Aiken, SC; FT enrollment: 2,815)
Public high school in Louisville:
- Jefferson County High School (Students: 921; Location: 1157 Warrior Trail; Grades: 9-12)
Private high school in Louisville:
Public elementary/middle schools in Louisville:
Notable locations in Louisville: Louisville Golf Club (A), Louisville Fire Department (B), Louisville City Hall (C), Jefferson County Jail (D), Jefferson County Courthouse (E), Jefferson County Louisville Station Headquarters (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Louisville include: Louisville Baptist Church (A), Saint Matthews Methodist Episcopal Church (B), Saint Paul Baptist Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Reservoirs: Lake Marion (A), Kelly Lake (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creek: Rocky Comfort Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotel: Allenwood Motel (525 US Highway 1 Byp N).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 45.0. This is significantly better than average.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.90. This is about average. Closest monitor was 23.5 miles away from the city center.
(7.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 47.6% for Black residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
84 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
162 people in other group homes in 2000
9 people in other noninstitutional group quarters in 2000
Louisville compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Louisville (2011 data):
- Queensborough National Bank & Trust Company: Queensborough National Bank & Trust at 113 East Broad Street, branch established on 1902/01/01; U.S. 1 By-Pass Branch at 107 U.S. 1 By-Pass North, branch established on 1988/05/06. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $875.3 mil, Deposits: $744.4 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 22 total offices, Holding Company: Queensborough Company, The
- Regions Bank: Louisville Branch at 736 Peachtree Street, branch established on 1988/06/13. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- First State Bank: Peachtree Street Branch at 900 Peachtree Street, branch established on 1995/02/27. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $85.5 mil, Deposits: $79.6 mil, headquarters in Wrens, GA, negative income in the last year, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Csra Bank Corp.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (53%)
- Utility gas (36%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (11%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Louisville city (based on Jefferson County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Jefferson County:||4.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jefferson County:||0.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Jefferson County:||9.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||6||$6,300|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$3,000|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$28,922||$49,581||4||$3,884|
|Fire - Other||0||$0||1||$780|
|Streets and Highways||3||$5,490||$21,960||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$3,423||$20,538||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||8||$10,967||$16,451||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||36||$93,275||$31,092||13||$15,164|
Louisville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $1,145,000 ($477.48)
Police Protection: $334,000 ($139.28)
Regular Highways: $283,000 ($118.02)
Water Utilities: $243,000 ($101.33)
Fire Protection: $183,000 ($76.31)
Sewerage: $162,000 ($67.56)
Central Staff Services: $151,000 ($62.97)
Solid Waste Management: $101,000 ($42.12)
General - Other: $77,000 ($32.11)
Own Hospitals: $60,000 ($25.02)
Parks & Recreation: $47,000 ($19.60)
Judicial and Legal Services: $18,000 ($7.51)
Libraries: $16,000 ($6.67)
Corrections - Other: $9,000 ($3.75)
Air Transportation: $5,000 ($2.09)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $4,000 ($1.67)
- Other Capital Outlay - Regular Highways: $17,000 ($7.09)
Police Protection: $6,000 ($2.50)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $905,000 ($377.40)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $7,000 ($2.92)
Louisville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Air Transportation: $2,000 ($0.83)
- Charges - Sewerage: $210,000 ($87.57)
Solid Waste Management: $45,000 ($18.77)
All Other: $10,000 ($4.17)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $247,000 ($103.00)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $71,000 ($29.61)
Interest Earnings: $12,000 ($5.00)
Rents: $4,000 ($1.67)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $1,276,000 ($532.11)
Water Utilities: $314,000 ($130.94)
- Tax - Property: $198,000 ($82.57)
Public Utilities: $114,000 ($47.54)
Other Selective Sales: $110,000 ($45.87)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $99,000 ($41.28)
NEC: $32,000 ($13.34)
Louisville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $127,000 ($52.96)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $116,000 ($48.37)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $11,000 ($4.59)
Louisville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,156,000 ($482.07)
4.92% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,757 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Richmond County, GA||1.06% ($24,672 average AGI)|
|from Columbia County, GA||0.38% ($24,261)|
|from Burke County, GA||0.37% ($27,909)|
5.71% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($23,812 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Louisville:
- WPEH (1420 AM; 1 kW; LOUISVILLE, GA; Owner: PEACH BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WGAC (580 AM; 5 kW; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: WGAC LICENSE, LLC)
- WBAJ (890 AM; daytime; 50 kW; BLYTHEWOOD, SC; Owner: FAMILY FIRST)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLFJ (660 AM; daytime; 50 kW; GREENVILLE, SC; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRDW (1480 AM; 10 kW; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: WCHZ LICENSE, LLC)
- WCEO (840 AM; daytime; 50 kW; COLUMBIA, SC; Owner: EASTERN BROADCASTING GROUP, INC.)
- WTEL (1630 AM; 10 kW; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: WCHZ LICENSE, LLC)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WFAM (1050 AM; 5 kW; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: J.J. & B. BROADCASTING, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Louisville:
- WPEH-FM (92.1 FM; LOUISVILLE, GA; Owner: PEACH BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WAKB (96.9 FM; WRENS, GA; Owner: RADIO ONE OF AUGUSTA, LLC)
- WQZY (95.9 FM; DUBLIN, GA; Owner: STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WAFJ (88.3 FM; BELVEDERE, SC; Owner: RADIO TRAINING NETWORK, INC.)
- WZNY (105.7 FM; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WTHB-FM (100.9 FM; WAYNESBORO, GA; Owner: RADIO ONE OF AUGUSTA, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Louisville:
- WCES-TV (Channel 20; WRENS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WJBF (Channel 6; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WAGT (Channel 26; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: WAGT TELEVISION, INC.)
- WRDW-TV (Channel 12; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: WRDW LICENSEE CORP.)
- WFXG (Channel 54; AUGUSTA, GA; Owner: FISHER BROADCASTING - GEORGIA, L.L.C.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 4Number of bridges
- 63m207ftTotal length
- 15,920Total average daily traffic
- 23,880Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Louisville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:54 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Louisville, GA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:8 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- LOUISVILLE, 4.9 Mile N Of Jct Us 1&221 & Sr 17 N Of Louisville (Lat: 33.090278 Lon: -82.401944), Type: Tower, Structure height: 106.7 m, Overall height: 118.9 m, Call Sign: WMT351
Assigned Frequencies: 6286.19 MHz
Grant Date: 03/06/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 12/09/2010
Registrant: Allied Wireless Communications (Ga), LLC, 1001 Technology Drive, Little Rock, AR 72223, Phone: (501) 448-1249, Fax: (501) 448-1580, Email:
- STATION, 1001 Peachtree St (Lat: 33.007083 Lon: -82.405389), Overall height: 48.8 m, Call Sign: WNEH502
Assigned Frequencies: 2181.60 MHz
Grant Date: 12/21/1999, Expiration Date: 12/20/2009, Cancellation Date: 02/20/2010
Registrant: Keller And Heckman LLP, 1001 G Street, Nw, Suite 500 West, Washington, DC 20001, Phone: (202) 434-4230, Fax: (202) 434-4646, Email:
- STATION, 1001 Peachtree St (Lat: 33.007083 Lon: -82.405389), Overall height: 48.8 m, Call Sign: WNEM444
Assigned Frequencies: 928.587 MHz, 952.587 MHz
Grant Date: 10/07/2010, Expiration Date: 12/27/2020
Registrant: Jefferson Energy Cooperative, 3077 Hwy 17 N, Wrens, GA 30833, Phone: (706) 547-2167, Fax: (706) 547-5004, Email:
- MENNONITE, 3918 Highway 296 Stapleton (Lat: 33.104639 Lon: -82.423306), Type: Tower, Structure height: 103.6 m, Overall height: 106.4 m, Call Sign: WQPM836
Assigned Frequencies: 5974.85 MHz
Grant Date: 07/02/2012, Expiration Date: 07/02/2022, Certifier: Pamelia Y Hoof
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: K4PGV
Grant Date: 05/04/1998, Expiration Date: 05/04/2008, Cancellation Date: 05/05/2010
Registrant: Julian L Veatch Sr, 1074 Hwy 24 E, Louisville, GA 30434
- Call Sign: KA4OLT, Licensee ID: L01218903
Grant Date: 11/30/2006, Expiration Date: 12/11/2016, Certifier: Norman L Gulley
Registrant: Norman L Gulley, 8663 Us Hwy 1 N, Louisville, GA 30434
- Call Sign: KF4MKD, Licensee ID: L01300365
Grant Date: 07/03/2007, Expiration Date: 07/03/2017
Registrant: Michael G Crawford, 1123 Taylor Ln, Louisville, GA 30434
- Call Sign: KF4OVN
Grant Date: 02/06/1997, Expiration Date: 02/06/2007, Cancellation Date: 02/07/2009
Registrant: Leroy Sherrod, 1063 W Boundary, Louisville, GA 30434
- Call Sign: N4LJJ, Previous Call Sign: KB4HWE, Licensee ID: L00576620
Grant Date: 02/19/2004, Expiration Date: 02/19/2014
Registrant: Clyde E Norwood, Louisville, GA 30434
- Call Sign: KK4CNM, Licensee ID: L01642441
Grant Date: 06/10/2011, Expiration Date: 06/10/2021, Certifier: Daniel A Nelms
Registrant: Daniel A Nelms, 1200 Peachtree St, Louisville, GA 30434
FAA Registered Aircraft:13 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Louisville)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 33
- Hazardous Condition: 29
Incident types - Louisville
|Most common first names in Louisville, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Louisville, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Louisville, GA|
Louisville on our top lists:
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in other group homes"
- #11 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other healthcare support occupations"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Therapists"
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Engineers"
- #32 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Top executives"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Registered nurses"
- #62 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Retail sales workers except cashiers"
- #7 (30434) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Australian first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
- #98 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2005 and 2006"