|Median resident age:||37.2 years|
|Illinois median age:||39.6 years|
Zip codes: 61937.
Lovington village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $62,679 (it was $53,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $582.
- White alone - 1,106 (97.9%)
- Two or more races - 7 (0.6%)
- American Indian alone - 5 (0.4%)
- Asian alone - 5 (0.4%)
- Hispanic - 4 (0.4%)
- Black alone - 2 (0.2%)
- Other race alone - 1 (0.09%)
|What are some strange names for illinois towns? (67 replies)|
|Where is "the middle of nowhere"in Illinois? (51 replies)|
|What Illinois County Do You Live In? What is interesting about your county? (47 replies)|
|Illinois does not = Chicago!! (111 replies)|
Latest news from Lovington, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (29.0%), English (13.1%), Irish (10.7%), United States (10.7%), Polish (2.7%), Scottish (2.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 06/29/1894
Elevation: 679 feet
Land area: 0.80 square miles.
Population density: 1,387 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lovington:
- High school or higher: 89.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.5%
- Unemployed: 5.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lovington village:
- Never married: 31.0%
- Now married: 46.6%
- Separated: 2.4%
- Widowed: 6.8%
- Divorced: 13.3%
6 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 2 registered sex offenders living in Lovington, Illinois as of June 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Lovington to the number of sex offenders is 562 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,754 (2.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $1,091 (2.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Decatur, IL (19.0 miles , pop. 81,860).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Louis, MO (114.4 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (155.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Hammond, IL (2.5 miles ), Bethany, IL (2.7 miles ), LaPlace, IL (2.7 miles ), Sullivan, IL (2.8 miles ), Arthur, IL (3.0 miles ), Dalton City, IL (3.0 miles ), Atwood, IL (3.3 miles ), Allenville, IL (3.5 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 3 buildings, average cost: $33,300
- 1998: 2 buildings, average cost: $55,500
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $112,500
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $40,000
- 2001: 5 buildings, average cost: $74,600
- 2005: 2 buildings, average cost: $64,500
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $38,000
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $67,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $67,000
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $85,000
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $85,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.71 N, Longitude: 88.63 W
Area code: 217
|Crime rates in Lovington by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 301.1)||52.1||285.5||343.4||346.8||392.6||434.2||389.8||804.0||211.4||13.8||182.6||278.5||115.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Lovington detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.66|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (55%)
- Construction (15%)
- Educational services (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (4%)
- Other services, except public administration (3%)
- Information (3%)
- Finance and insurance (3%)
- Educational services (25%)
- Retail trade (19%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Health care and social assistance (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (14%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (7%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (7%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (6%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (4%)
- Woodworkers (4%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Registered nurses (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (5%)
- Child care workers (5%)
- Cashiers (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (4%)
Average climate in Lovington, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lovington-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 77% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/20/1976, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 10.6 miles away from the Lovington village center injured 18 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/22/1963, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 17.4 miles away from the village center injured 5 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lovington-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Illinois state average. It is 78% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 96.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 73.7 miles away from Lovington center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 128.0 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 95.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 82.8 miles away from Lovington center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 182.8 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Moultrie County (6) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 4
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 4, Floods: 2, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snow: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Stephen E. Ambrose - Military historian.
Hospitals and medical centers in Lovington:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Lovington:
- EASTVIEW TERRACE (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; SULLIVAN, IL)
- COMMUNITY HOMECARE, INC (Home Health Center, about 9 miles away; SULLIVAN, IL)
- PATTERSON HOUSE (Hospital, about 9 miles away; SULLIVAN, IL)
- ARTHUR HOME, THE (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; ARTHUR, IL)
- SULLIVAN REHAB AND HLTH CARE CTR (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; SULLIVAN, IL)
- HERITAGE HEALTH-MOUNT ZION (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; MOUNT ZION, IL)
- BEMENT HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; BEMENT, IL)
Airports located in Lovington:
- Dawson Farms Airport (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lovington:
- Richland Community College (about 19 miles; Decatur, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,434)
- Millikin University (about 21 miles; Decatur, IL; FT enrollment: 2,419)
- Lake Land College (about 24 miles; Mattoon, IL; FT enrollment: 7,499)
- Eastern Illinois University (about 30 miles; Charleston, IL; FT enrollment: 9,414)
- Parkland College (about 35 miles; Champaign, IL; FT enrollment: 7,326)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (about 35 miles; Champaign, IL; FT enrollment: 47,528)
- Lincoln Land Community College (about 52 miles; Springfield, IL; FT enrollment: 5,460)
Public high school in Lovington:
- Lovington High School (Location: 445 E Church St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Lovington:
- Lovington Elementary School (Location: 330 S High St; Grades: PK-8)
Notable locations in Lovington: Lovington Volunteer Fire Protection District (A), Lovington Community Ambulance Service (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 72.5. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.85. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 28.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.98. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.7 miles away from the city center.
(11.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 33.3% for Black residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This village:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
16 people in homes for the mentally retarded in 2000
Lovington compared to Illinois state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Lovington (2011 data):
- Hardware State Bank: at 102 West State Street, branch established on 1885/11/01. Info updated 2011/12/22: Bank assets: $23.7 mil, Deposits: $21.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Moultrie Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (79%)
- Electricity (18%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lovington village (based on Moultrie County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 44.26%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||United Methodist Church||Southern Baptist Convention||Catholic Church||Lutheran Church|
|Name||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Cumberland Presbyterian Church||New Testament Association Independent Baptist Churches/Other Fundamental Baptists||Church of God (Anderson, Indiana)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Moultrie County:||1.40 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Moultrie County:||0.70 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Moultrie County:||4.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||7||$363|
|Police Protection - Officers||0||$0||4||$5,117|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,865||$34,380||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||2||$6,851||$41,106||15||$7,635|
Lovington government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $187,000 ($167.56)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $156,000 ($139.78)
Financial Administration: $141,000 ($126.34)
Police Protection: $74,000 ($66.31)
Regular Highways: $72,000 ($64.52)
General - Other: $25,000 ($22.40)
Parks & Recreation: $6,000 ($5.38)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $8,000 ($7.17)
Parks & Recreation: $4,000 ($3.58)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $175,000 ($156.81)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $30,000 ($26.88)
Lovington government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $19,000 ($17.03)
General Revenue, NEC: $12,000 ($10.75)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $267,000 ($239.25)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $200,000 ($179.21)
General Support: $133,000 ($119.18)
Highways: $34,000 ($30.47)
- Tax - Property: $67,000 ($60.04)
NEC: $8,000 ($7.17)
Lovington government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $496,000 ($444.44)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $446,000 ($399.64)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $50,000 ($44.80)
Lovington government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $563,000 ($504.48)
6.30% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($31,039 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Macon County, IL||1.34% ($36,234 average AGI)|
|from Coles County, IL||0.95% ($22,800)|
|from Douglas County, IL||0.62% ($36,167)|
6.13% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,788 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lovington:
- WLBH (1170 AM; daytime; 5 kW; MATTOON, IL; Owner: MATTOON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WILL (580 AM; 5 kW; URBANA, IL; Owner: UNIV. OF ILLINOIS BOARD OF TRUSTEES)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WDZ (1050 AM; 1 kW; DECATUR, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WSOY (1340 AM; 1 kW; DECATUR, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lovington:
- WZNX (106.7 FM; SULLIVAN, IL; Owner: WSHY, INC.)
- WEJT (105.1 FM; SHELBYVILLE, IL; Owner: THE CROMWELL GROUP, INC. OF ILLINOIS)
- WILL-FM (90.9 FM; URBANA, IL; Owner: UNIV. OF ILLINOIS BOARD OF TRUSTEES)
- WZUS (100.9 FM; MACON, IL; Owner: THE CROMWELL GROUP, INC. OF ILLINOIS)
- WLBH-FM (96.9 FM; MATTOON, IL; Owner: MATTOON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WMCI (101.3 FM; NEOGA, IL; Owner: THE CROMWELL GROUP, INC. OF ILLINOIS)
- WXFM-FM (99.3 FM; MOUNT ZION, IL; Owner: TECHNICOM, INC.)
- WXET (107.9 FM; ARCOLA, IL; Owner: PREMIER BROADCASTING, INC)
- WSOY-FM (102.9 FM; DECATUR, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WYDS (93.1 FM; DECATUR, IL; Owner: WEJT, INC.)
- WDZQ (95.1 FM; DECATUR, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WWGO (92.1 FM; CHARLESTON, IL; Owner: WHQQ, INC)
- WNLD (88.1 FM; DECATUR, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS BIBLE INSTITUTE)
- WDKR (107.3 FM; MAROA, IL; Owner: WDKR, INC.)
- WEBX (93.5 FM; TUSCOLA, IL; Owner: AAA ENTERTAINMENT LICENSING LLC)
- WCZQ (105.5 FM; MONTICELLO, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
TV broadcast stations around Lovington:
- WBUI (Channel 23; DECATUR, IL; Owner: ACME TV LICENSES OF ILLINOIS, LLC)
- WAND (Channel 17; DECATUR, IL; Owner: WAND(TV) PARTNERSHIP)
- WCIA (Channel 3; CHAMPAIGN, IL; Owner: NEXSTAR BROADCASTING OF CHAMPAIGN, L.L.C.)
- WILL-TV (Channel 12; URBANA, IL; Owner: UNIV. OF ILLINOIS BD. OF TRUSTEES)
- W52BR (Channel 52; CHAMPAIGN-URBANA, IL; Owner: MARCIA COHEN)
- WRSP-TV (Channel 55; SPRINGFIELD, IL; Owner: SPRINGFIELD BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- WICS (Channel 20; SPRINGFIELD, IL; Owner: WICS LICENSEE, LLC)
- W29BG (Channel 29; DECATUR, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WICD (Channel 15; CHAMPAIGN, IL; Owner: WICD LICENSEE, LLC)
- WEIU-TV (Channel 51; CHARLESTON, IL; Owner: EASTERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
Lovington fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lovington)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:18 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- 120 S County (Lat: 39.714472 Lon: -88.633389), Call Sign: KNFE780, Licensee ID: L00082180
Assigned Frequencies: 154.265 MHz, 154.430 MHz
Grant Date: 04/05/2002, Expiration Date: 04/16/2012, Cancellation Date: 09/01/2012
Registrant: Lovington Fire Protection Dist, 120 S County, Lovington, IL 61937, Phone: (217) 873-4322
- 199 S Broadway (Lat: 39.710306 Lon: -88.633111), Type: Pole, Structure height: 8 m, Call Sign: WPGB810, Licensee ID: L00028371
Assigned Frequencies: 462.875 MHz
Grant Date: 11/30/2004, Expiration Date: 12/13/2014
Registrant: Moultrie Independent Telephone Company, 199 S Broadway, Lovington, IL 61937, Phone: (217) 873-5211
- 2.5 Mi N & 2.5 (Lat: 39.750028 Lon: -88.617000), Call Sign: KZS548
Assigned Frequencies: 152.915 MHz
Grant Date: 05/05/1998, Expiration Date: 04/04/2003, Cancellation Date: 07/06/2003
Registrant: Byron Boddy, Rr 2 Box 167, Lovington, IL 61937
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- SULLIVAN, W Of Cr2000n & Hwy 32 (Lat: 39.695028 Lon: -88.639778), Overall height: 81.1 m, Call Sign: WMQ234
Assigned Frequencies: 2121.60 MHz
Grant Date: 02/09/1998, Expiration Date: 02/01/2001, Cancellation Date: 10/26/2000
Registrant: Phone: (972) 733-6113
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lovington)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: HOOPER EDWARD R PHANTOM XL (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 503 DCDI (52 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 2574P , Serial Number: EH0302, Year manufactured: 2003, Airworthiness Date: 08/17/2007
Registrant (Individual): Edward R Hooper, 209 S Washington St, Lovington, IL 61937
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172M (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 108 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 454BM , Serial Number: 17260799, Year manufactured: 1972, Airworthiness Date: 08/23/1972
Registrant (Individual): David L Corman, 10414 Sefton Rd, Lovington, IL 61937
- Aircraft: HOOPER EDWARD R MAXAIR DRIFTER (Category: Land, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: SUBARU ALL MDLS A/B (400 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 56061 , Serial Number: ER 0620, Year manufactured: 2002, Airworthiness Date: 11/07/2007
Registrant (Individual): Edward R Hooper, Po Box 414, Lovington, IL 61937
- Aircraft: HOOPER EDWARD R MAXAIR DRIFTER MU582 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: BOMBARDIER ROTAX (ALL) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 6182M , Serial Number: 0737, Year manufactured: 1996, Airworthiness Date: 08/08/1996
Registrant (Individual): Edward R Hooper, Po Box 414, Lovington, IL 61937
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172K (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 7168G , Serial Number: 17258868, Year manufactured: 1969, Airworthiness Date: 11/24/1969
Registrant (Individual): John W Durbin, Rr 1 Box 36, Lovington, IL 61937
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172H (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 8233L , Serial Number: 17256433, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 07/18/1967
Registrant (Individual): David L Corman, Rt 1 Po Box 165, Lovington, IL 61937
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 1
|Most common first names in Lovington, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lovington, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Lovington on our top lists:
- #45 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally retarded"
- #46 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of rapes in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #54 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks"
- #69 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest city-data.com crime index increase from 2000-2002 average to 2006"
- #75 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Furniture and related products"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Furniture and related products"
- #97 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest wind speed differences during a year"
Total of 4 patent applications in 2008-2015.