|Median resident age:||37.9 years|
|Indiana median age:||40.1 years|
Zip codes: 47355.
Lynn town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $69,205 (it was $63,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $678.
- White alone - 1,056 (96.3%)
- Hispanic - 21 (1.9%)
- Two or more races - 9 (0.8%)
- Black alone - 5 (0.5%)
- Asian alone - 5 (0.5%)
- American Indian alone - 1 (0.09%)
|Indianapolis's population estimates are out! (154 replies)|
|Raytheon as an employer (20 replies)|
|Relo from Vegas to Middlebury (39 replies)|
|Music in california vs indiana (21 replies)|
|Dune Acres (9 replies)|
Latest news from Lynn, IN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (31.1%), United States (16.8%), English (16.1%), Irish (8.8%), Scottish (2.8%), Dutch (1.7%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1180 feet
Land area: 0.56 square miles.
Population density: 1,905 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Lynn:
- High school or higher: 85.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.7%
- Unemployed: 3.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Lynn town:
- Never married: 18.1%
- Now married: 61.3%
- Separated: 0.9%
- Widowed: 9.6%
- Divorced: 10.1%
3 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Indiana and other state lists there were 4 registered sex offenders living in Lynn, Indiana as of April 19, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Lynn to the number of sex offenders is 271 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $518 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $510 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Muncie, IN (25.7 miles , pop. 67,430).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Indianapolis, IN (66.4 miles , pop. 781,870).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (189.3 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Fountain City, IN (2.6 miles ), Hollansburg, OH (2.9 miles ), Winchester, IN (3.0 miles ), Economy, IN (3.0 miles) , Whitewater, IN (3.1 miles) , Modoc, IN (3.1 miles ), Palestine, OH (3.2 miles) , Greens Fork, IN (3.5 miles ).
Latitude: 40.05 N, Longitude: 84.94 W
Area code: 765
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.92|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (44%)
- Retail trade (20%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Construction (7%)
- Wholesale trade (7%)
- Educational services (4%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (3%)
- Health care and social assistance (43%)
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Retail trade (13%)
- Educational services (4%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (4%)
- Public administration (3%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (19%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (11%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (6%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (3%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (8%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (7%)
- Cashiers (6%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (5%)
- Child care workers (4%)
Average climate in Lynn, Indiana
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Lynn-area historical tornado activity is near Indiana state average. It is 98% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 17.4 miles away from the Lynn town center killed one person and injured 12 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 4/25/1961, a category F4 tornado 26.8 miles away from the town center injured 7 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Lynn-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Indiana state average. It is 83% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 138.3 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 192.4 miles away from Lynn center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 45.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 178.6 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 208.7 miles away from Lynn center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 258.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Randolph County (15) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 6, Floods: 5, Tornadoes: 5, Snows: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Lynn:
- RANDOLPH NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; WINCHESTER, IN)
- ST VINCENT RANDOLPH HOSPITAL INC Critical Access Hospitals (about 9 miles away; WINCHESTER, IN)
- RAI WINCHESTER (Dialysis Facility, about 9 miles away; WINCHESTER, IN)
- RANDOLPH COUNTY HOSPITAL AND HEALTH SERV (Hospital, about 9 miles away; WINCHESTER, IN)
- HOME HEALTH ANGELS LLC (Home Health Center, about 9 miles away; WINCHESTER, IN)
- UNION CITY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 13 miles away; UNION CITY, IN)
- ALBANY HEALTH CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; ALBANY, IN)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Lynn:
- Indiana University-East (about 13 miles; Richmond, IN; Full-time enrollment: 2,867)
- Ball State University (about 27 miles; Muncie, IN; FT enrollment: 20,254)
- Anderson University (about 39 miles; Anderson, IN; FT enrollment: 2,378)
- Miami University-Oxford (about 39 miles; Oxford, OH; FT enrollment: 17,670)
- Edison State Community College (about 40 miles; Piqua, OH; FT enrollment: 2,049)
- Taylor University (about 41 miles; Upland, IN; FT enrollment: 2,272)
- Sinclair Community College (about 45 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
Public high school in Lynn:
- Randolph Southern Jr-Sr High School (Students: 312; Location: 2 Rebel Dr; Grades: 7-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Lynn:
- Randolph Southern Elementary School (Students: 324; Location: 3 Rebel Dr; Grades: K-6)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- I am from Lynn and it was a great little town to grow up in. :) One 4-way stop in the center of town, one 2-way stop on the north side of town. Safe and great place to raise children as long as you're willing to have to drive at least 10 minutes to get to anything bigger than the small-town grocery store. Closest department-style store: Walmart, Winchester, Indiana - 9 miles. Meijer, Richmond, Indiana - 13 miles. Also, library has a nifty small museum in its basement that, while growing up, was like a lost little treasure. Town is home to a barbershop with a true old-school barbershop's feel to it (301 N Main St). No stylists there! Just a good old fashioned barber. Largest tree in the county (which sustained ice damage during winter 2004's ice storm) sits north of the center of town off Main Street. Lynn is known for its manufacturing, its largest product line being Caskets. Lynn has no red-yellow-green traffic lights, no fast food, one grocery store, one Co-Op, one car wash, two banks, two gas stations, and several (at least 6) churches. added by Jess J
Notable location: Lynn Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 77.8. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2012 was 0.212. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 18.8 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.76. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.9 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 28.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.8 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2002 was 18.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.32. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Lynn and their reported violations in the past:LYNN WATER COMPANY (Population served: 1,097, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:SPARTANBURG CHRISTIAN CHURCH (Population served: 95, Groundwater):
- One minor monitoring violation
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Acute (TCR) - In AUG-2008, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-14-2008), St Violation/Reminder Notice (AUG-14-2008), St Boil Water Order (AUG-14-2008), St Compliance achieved (JUL-25-2012)
- One routine major monitoring violation
(8.2% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 0.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This town:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
Lynn compared to Indiana state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Lynn (2011 data):
- Merchants Bank of Indiana: Merchants Bank Of Indiana at 7375 South Us Highway 27, branch established on 1923/06/23; Spartanburg Branch at 6880 South Arba Pike, branch established on 2007/03/13. Info updated 2009/09/08: Bank assets: $608.7 mil, Deposits: $530.6 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: P/R Bancorp
- U.S. Bank National Association: Lynn Branch at 104 North Main Street, branch established on 1916/07/06. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
- MainSource Bank: Lynn Branch at 201 South Main Street, branch established on 1988/10/03. Info updated 2009/12/09: Bank assets: $2,729.1 mil, Deposits: $2,167.0 mil, headquarters in Greensburg, IN, positive income, 86 total offices, Holding Company: Mainsource Financial Group, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (80%)
- Electricity (17%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Lynn town (based on Randolph County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 35.78%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||Catholic Church||Friends (Quakers)||Church of the Nazarene|
|Name||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Assemblies of God||Midwest Congregational Christian Fellowship||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Randolph County:||1.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||1.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|Randolph County:||1.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||0.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Randolph County:||4.26 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||10.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||3||$1,020|
|Police Protection - Officers||2||$5,386||$32,316||4||$170|
|Streets and Highways||1||$3,820||$45,840||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||6||$17,699||$35,398||31||$2,550|
Lynn government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - General - Other: $322,000 ($299.81)
Regular Highways: $144,000 ($134.08)
Sewerage: $120,000 ($111.73)
Water Utilities: $106,000 ($98.70)
Police Protection: $1,000 ($0.93)
- General - Interest on Debt: $20,000 ($18.62)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $37,000 ($34.45)
General - Other: $2,000 ($1.86)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $191,000 ($177.84)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $14,000 ($13.04)
Lynn government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $158,000 ($147.11)
All Other: $13,000 ($12.10)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $41,000 ($38.18)
Highways: $8,000 ($7.45)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $15,000 ($13.97)
Interest Earnings: $5,000 ($4.66)
Property Sale Other: $1,000 ($0.93)
Rents: $1,000 ($0.93)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $191,000 ($177.84)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $37,000 ($34.45)
Highways: $37,000 ($34.45)
All Other: $10,000 ($9.31)
- Tax - Property: $166,000 ($154.56)
Individual Income: $16,000 ($14.90)
Public Utilities: $5,000 ($4.66)
NEC: $1,000 ($0.93)
Lynn government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $275,000 ($256.05)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $409,000 ($380.82)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $394,000 ($366.85)
Water Utilities: $267,000 ($248.60)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $15,000 ($13.97)
Water Utilities: $8,000 ($7.45)
Lynn government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $0 ($0.00)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $89,000 ($82.87)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $152,000 ($141.53)
5.21% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,133 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Delaware County, IN||1.03% ($26,106 average AGI)|
|from Wayne County, IN||0.67% ($24,132)|
|from Darke County, OH||0.56% ($23,351)|
5.92% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($29,047 average adjusted gross income)
0.10% of residents moved to foreign countries ($422 average AGI)
Randolph County: 0.10% Indiana average: 0.03%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Lynn:
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WOWO (1190 AM; 50 kW; FORT WAYNE, IN; Owner: PATHFINDER COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WSAI (1530 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WHON (930 AM; 1 kW; CENTERVILLE, IN; Owner: BREWER BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKBV (1490 AM; 1 kW; RICHMOND, IN; Owner: RODGERS BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
- WJR (760 AM; 50 kW; DETROIT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WONE (980 AM; 5 kW; DAYTON, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFDF (910 AM; 50 kW; FLINT, MI; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Lynn:
- WZZY (98.3 FM; WINCHESTER, IN; Owner: RODGERS BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WQLK (96.1 FM; RICHMOND, IN; Owner: BREWER BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WDJO (106.5 FM; GREENVILLE, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WFMG (101.3 FM; RICHMOND, IN; Owner: RODGERS BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WTGR (97.5 FM; UNION CITY, OH; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC. OF OHIO)
- WJYW (88.9 FM; UNION CITY, IN; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC)
- WDPG (89.9 FM; GREENVILLE, OH; Owner: DAYTON PUBLIC RADIO, INC.)
- WMDH-FM (102.5 FM; NEW CASTLE, IN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WHKO (99.1 FM; DAYTON, OH; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WLBC-FM (104.1 FM; MUNCIE, IN; Owner: MUNCIE SABRECOM, INC.)
- WGTZ (92.9 FM; EATON, OH; Owner: BLUE CHIP BROADCASTING LICENSES, LTD)
- WBSH (91.1 FM; HAGERSTOWN, IN; Owner: BALL STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WVXR (89.3 FM; RICHMOND, IN; Owner: XAVIER UNIVERSITY)
- W213AO (90.5 FM; NEW PARIS, OH; Owner: THE CEDARVILLE UNIVERSITY)
- W237AT (95.3 FM; RICHMOND, IN; Owner: THE CEDARVILLE COLLEGE)
TV broadcast stations around Lynn:
- WHIO-TV (Channel 7; DAYTON, OH; Owner: WHIO-TV HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WDTN (Channel 2; DAYTON, OH; Owner: WDTN BROADCASTING, LLC)
- WPTO (Channel 14; OXFORD, OH; Owner: GREATER DAYTON PUBLIC TELEVISION, INC.)
- WKEF (Channel 22; DAYTON, OH; Owner: WKEF LICENSEE L.P.)
- WRGT-TV (Channel 45; DAYTON, OH; Owner: WRGT LICENSEE, LLC)
- WPTD (Channel 16; DAYTON, OH; Owner: GREATER DAYTON PUBLIC TV, INC.)
- WIPB (Channel 49; MUNCIE, IN; Owner: BALL STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WKOI (Channel 43; RICHMOND, IN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING OF INDIANA, INC.)
Lynn fatal accident list:
Sep 2, 2009 07:20 PM, Us-36, Cr-600, Lat: 40.04993, Lon: -84.86149, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Jan 25, 2007 04:34 PM, Us-27, Us-36, Lat: 40.05506, Lon: -84.94026, Vehicles: 3, Fatalities: 1
Nov 22, 1994 10:00 AM, 27, Vehicles: 3, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1
Oct 27, 1977 12:14 AM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 2
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Lynn)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:1
- 102 West Sherman Street (Lat: 40.050611 Lon: -84.941083), Type: Tower, Structure height: 27 m, Overall height: 29 m, Call Sign: WYQ954
Assigned Frequencies: 464.425 MHz, 464.425 MHz
Grant Date: 02/01/2012, Expiration Date: 02/09/2022
Registrant: Tnt Electronics, 4639 N Sr 1, Farmland, IN 47340, Phone: (765) 468-7470, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- STATION, Us Hwy 36 1 Mi W (Lat: 40.056139 Lon: -84.940222), Overall height: 47.2 m, Call Sign: WNTA873
Assigned Frequencies: 952.356 MHz, 928.356 MHz
Grant Date: 09/15/2009, Expiration Date: 11/29/2019, Certifier: Jerry D Hasten
Registrant: Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company, LP, 5444 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77210-4967, Phone: (713) 989-7220, Fax: (713) 989-1173, Email:
- STATION, Us Hwy 36 1 Mi W (Lat: 40.056139 Lon: -84.940222), Overall height: 47.2 m, Call Sign: WNTP515
Assigned Frequencies: 932.612 MHz
Grant Date: 06/02/2012, Expiration Date: 07/28/2022, Certifier: Jerry D Hasten
Registrant: Panhandle Energy, 5444 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77056, Phone: (713) 989-2193, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:23 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Lynn)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: STINSON 10 (Category: Land, Seats: 3, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A80 SERIES (80 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 31503 , Serial Number: 7695, Year manufactured: 1940, Airworthiness Date: 02/02/1956
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, Rr, Lynn, IN 47355
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 28
|Most common first names in Lynn, IN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Lynn, IN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Lynn on our top lists:
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Miscellaneous manufacturing"
- #25 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Nonmetallic mineral products"
- #47 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Office and administrative support occupations:"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2015.