We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||42.3 years|
|Iowa median age:||38.0 years|
Zip codes: 51551.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $27,362 (it was $15,553 in 2000)
Malvern city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $117,712 (it was $69,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $738.
Races in Malvern, IA (2010)
- 1,10997.1%White alone
- 151.3%Two or more races
- 40.4%American Indian alone
- 30.3%Black alone
- 20.2%Asian alone
|Red Oak, Malvern? (2 replies)|
|Help needed with birth certificate (7 replies)|
|what is like in glenwood , Iowa (13 replies)|
|Moving To Iowa (1 reply)|
|Internet providers (0 replies)|
Latest news from Malvern, IA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (33.2%), Irish (15.4%), United States (12.8%), English (6.5%), Dutch (4.7%), Swedish (3.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 02/24/1872
Elevation: 1010 feet
Land area: 1.19 square miles.
Population density: 941 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Malvern:
- High school or higher: 90.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 22.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.2%
- Unemployed: 6.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Malvern city:
- Never married: 27.6%
- Now married: 56.7%
- Separated: 1.6%
- Widowed: 4.2%
- Divorced: 9.8%
8 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Iowa and other state lists there were 3 registered sex offenders living in Malvern, Iowa as of July 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Malvern to the number of sex offenders is 371 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $1,932 (1.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $2,058 (2.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Council Bluffs, IA (22.5 miles , pop. 58,268).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Omaha, NE (28.5 miles , pop. 390,007).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (413.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Hastings, IA (2.2 miles ), Silver City, IA (2.8 miles ), Glenwood, IA (3.0 miles ), Tabor, IA (3.0 miles ), Randolph, IA (3.0 miles ), Emerson, IA (3.1 miles ), Mineola, IA (3.3 miles) , Pacific Junction, IA (3.4 miles ).
Latitude: 41.00 N, Longitude: 95.58 W
Area code: 712
Unemployment by year (%)
- Health care and social assistance (22%)
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (9%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (44%)
- Educational services (18%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Management occupations (16%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (13%)
- Production occupations (12%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (7%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (5%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (18%)
- Management occupations (17%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (17%)
- Healthcare support occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Community and social service occupations (6%)
- Personal care and service occupations (4%)
Average climate in Malvern, Iowa
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Malvern-area historical tornado activity is near Iowa state average. It is 97% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/22/1964, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 22.2 miles away from the Malvern city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/25/1957, a category F4 tornado 26.2 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 8 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Malvern-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Iowa state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/16/2004 at 12:17:30, a magnitude 3.5 (3.5 MW, 3.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 25.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/3/2002 at 20:41:56, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 209.6 miles away from Malvern center
On 3/4/1983 at 06:32:18, a magnitude 4.6 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 4.4 ML) earthquake occurred 295.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 445.8 miles away from the city center
On 8/9/1997 at 17:46:03, a magnitude 3.4 (3.4 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 99.4 miles away from Malvern center
On 7/9/1975 at 14:54:15, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB) earthquake occurred 323.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Mills County (13) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 12
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 9, Tornadoes: 5, Flash Flood: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snow: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Dusty Miller (1900s outfielder) - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Malvern:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Malvern:
- ON WITH LIFE AT GLENWOOD (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; GLENWOOD, IA)
- MILLS COUNTY PHNS (Home Health Center, about 9 miles away; GLENWOOD, IA)
- HILLSIDE MANOR CORP (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; GLENWOOD, IA)
- TABOR MANOR CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; TABOR, IA)
- GLENWOOD RESOURCE CENTER (Hospital, about 9 miles away; GLENWOOD, IA)
- PACIFIC PLACE (Hospital, about 10 miles away; PACIFIC JUNCTION, IA)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Malvern:
- Bellevue University (about 21 miles; Bellevue, NE; Full-time enrollment: 7,139)
- Iowa Western Community College (about 22 miles; Council Bluffs, IA; FT enrollment: 5,344)
- Creighton University (about 27 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 5,370)
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (about 27 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 2,815)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha (about 29 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 12,073)
- Metropolitan Community College Area (about 29 miles; Omaha, NE; FT enrollment: 12,236)
- Southeast Community College Area (about 57 miles; Lincoln, NE; FT enrollment: 8,838)
Public high schools in Malvern:
Public elementary/middle school in Malvern:
- Chantry Elementary School (Students: 223; Location: 409 E. 9th Street; Grades: PK-6)
Notable locations in Malvern: Malvern (A), Malvern Public Library (B), Malvern Fire Station (C), Malvern Volunteer Rescue Incorporated (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Malvern include: First Baptist Church (A), United Methodist Church (B), Family Worship Center (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Malvern: Pioneer Log Cabin Home Historical Marker (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 85.3. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 31.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 23.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 30.6. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 23.5 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 10.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.3 miles away from the city center.
(6.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 54.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.7% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
9 people in group homes intended for adults in 2010
People in group quarters in Malvern in 2000:
- 44 people in nursing homes
- 20 people in homes for the mentally ill
- 10 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Malvern compared to Iowa state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Malvern (2011 data):
- Malvern Trust & Savings Bank: at 404 Main Street, branch established on 1892/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $58.9 mil, Deposits: $52.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 1 total offices, Holding Company: Malvern Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (78%)
- Electricity (17%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- Wood (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Malvern city (based on Mills County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Mills County:||1.98 / 10,000 pop.|
|Iowa:||2.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Mills County:||4.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||4.63 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||1||$124|
|Streets and Highways||1||$4,960||$59,520||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$875|
|Totals for Government||3||$16,180||$64,720||5||$5,210|
Malvern government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Sewerage: $105,000 ($93.58)
Regular Highways: $57,000 ($50.80)
Parks & Recreation: $17,000 ($15.15)
- Current Operations - Regular Highways: $155,000 ($138.15)
Financial Administration: $90,000 ($80.21)
Parks & Recreation: $85,000 ($75.76)
Water Utilities: $65,000 ($57.93)
Libraries: $56,000 ($49.91)
General - Other: $45,000 ($40.11)
Sewerage: $34,000 ($30.30)
Health Services - Other: $17,000 ($15.15)
Fire Protection: $16,000 ($14.26)
Police Protection: $13,000 ($11.59)
Judicial and Legal Services: $10,000 ($8.91)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $9,000 ($8.02)
Solid Waste Management: $8,000 ($7.13)
- General - Interest on Debt: $45,000 ($40.11)
- Other Capital Outlay - Libraries: $23,000 ($20.50)
Fire Protection: $1,000 ($0.89)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $160,000 ($142.60)
Malvern government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $63,000 ($56.15)
Solid Waste Management: $19,000 ($16.93)
Parks & Recreation: $14,000 ($12.48)
All Other: $2,000 ($1.78)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $102,000 ($90.91)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $7,000 ($6.24)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $42,000 ($37.43)
Special Assessments: $22,000 ($19.61)
Rents: $17,000 ($15.15)
Interest Earnings: $13,000 ($11.59)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $117,000 ($104.28)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $101,000 ($90.02)
General Support: $25,000 ($22.28)
All Other: $1,000 ($0.89)
- Tax - Property: $412,000 ($367.20)
Total General Sales: $57,000 ($50.80)
Public Utilities: $16,000 ($14.26)
Other Selective Sales: $2,000 ($1.78)
Malvern government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $792,000 ($705.88)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $668,000 ($595.37)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $124,000 ($110.52)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - End of Fiscal Year: $55,000 ($49.02)
Malvern government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $35,000 ($31.19)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $461,000 ($410.87)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $82,000 ($73.08)
6.16% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,124 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Pottawattamie County, IA||1.57% ($39,279 average AGI)|
|from Douglas County, NE||1.06% ($30,207)|
|from Fremont County, IA||0.47% ($33,615)|
7.04% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($37,287 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Malvern:
- KOIL (1020 AM; 50 kW; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KFAB (1110 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KKAR (1290 AM; 50 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KYDZ (1180 AM; 25 kW; BELLEVUE, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KLNG (1560 AM; daytime; 10 kW; COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA)
- KMA (960 AM; 5 kW; SHENANDOAH, IA; Owner: KMA BROADCASTING L.P.)
- KOZN (1620 AM; 10 kW; BELLEVUE, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KOMJ (590 AM; 5 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KYFR (920 AM; 5 kW; SHENANDOAH, IA; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KHLP (1420 AM; 1 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KCRO (660 AM; 1 kW; OMAHA, NE; Owner: ETERNAL BROADCASTING, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Malvern:
- KXKT (103.7 FM; GLENWOOD, IA; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KMLV (88.1 FM; RALSTON, NE; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KEFM (96.1 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: WEBSTER COMMUNICATIONS CO.)
- KGOR (99.9 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KQCH (94.1 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KEZO-FM (92.3 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KQKQ-FM (98.5 FM; COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KLTQ (101.9 FM; LINCOLN, NE; Owner: WAITT RADIO, INC.)
- KGBI-FM (100.7 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: GRACE UNIVERSITY)
- KCSI (95.3 FM; RED OAK, IA; Owner: HAWKEYE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KSRZ (104.5 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KIWR (89.7 FM; COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA; Owner: IOWA WESTERN COMMUNITY COLLEGE)
- KBBX-FM (97.7 FM; NEBRASKA CITY, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KCTY-FM (106.9 FM; PLATTSMOUTH, NE; Owner: PLATTE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- KFRX (102.7 FM; LINCOLN, NE; Owner: THREE EAGLES OF LINCOLN, INC.)
- KVNO (90.7 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: THE BOARD OF REGENTS OF UNIV. OF NEBRASKA)
- KIOS-FM (91.5 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: DOUGLAS COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT 001)
- KKCD (105.9 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- K299AK (107.7 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: BAER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KVSS (88.9 FM; OMAHA, NE; Owner: VSS CATHOLIC COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Malvern:
- KYNE-TV (Channel 26; OMAHA, NE; Owner: NEBRASKA EDUCATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMM.)
- KMTV (Channel 3; OMAHA, NE; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KETV (Channel 7; OMAHA, NE; Owner: KETV HEARST-ARGYLE TELEVISION, INC.)
- KPTM (Channel 42; OMAHA, NE; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF THE MIDLANDS)
- KXVO (Channel 15; OMAHA, NE; Owner: MITTS TELECASTING COMPANY)
- KHIN (Channel 36; RED OAK, IA; Owner: IOWA PUBLIC BROADCASTING BOARD)
- WOWT-TV (Channel 6; OMAHA, NE; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- KUON-TV (Channel 12; LINCOLN, NE; Owner: THE UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA)
- KVSS-LP (Channel 67; OMAHA, NE; Owner: VSS CATHOLIC COMMUNICATIONS)
- K61GA (Channel 61; OMAHA, NE; Owner: THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- KKAZ-CA (Channel 24; OMAHA, NE; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF THE MIDLANDS)
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1
- 0.01 Mile E Of Sr-41 .5 Miles S Of Us-34 (Lat: 41.018056 Lon: -95.583611), Type: Tower, Structure height: 100.6 m, Overall height: 100 m, Call Sign: KNKN649
Assigned Frequencies: 880.020 MHz, 835.020 MHz, 891.510 MHz, 846.510 MHz
Grant Date: 11/09/2010, Expiration Date: 10/01/2020
Registrant: Herman & Whiteaker, LLC, Bethesda, MD 20827, Phone: (202) 600-7274, Fax: (202) 706-6056, Email:
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:2
- Robert Mauer, 1.5 Mi S Of Jct Hwy Us 34 & Ia 41 (Lat: 41.018056 Lon: -95.583611), Type: 100.5, Overall height: 100.5 m
Registrant: 8009445526, Bmauer@chatmobility.Com, 404 HOWLAND STREET
- 1.5 Mi S Of Jct Hwy Us 34 & Ia 41 (Lat: 41.018056 Lon: -95.583611), Type: 100.5, Overall height: 100.5 m
Registrant: 5152882500, Mgk@lawiowa.Com, 666 WALNUT ST STE 2500
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:5
- 206 E 7th St (Lat: 41.006111 Lon: -95.076667), Call Sign: WYU841, Licensee ID: L00112874
Assigned Frequencies: 463.000 MHz, 463.025 MHz, 463.050 MHz, 463.075 MHz, 463.100 MHz, 463.125 MHz, 463.150 MHz, 463.175 MHz
Grant Date: 02/13/1995, Expiration Date: 04/03/2000, Cancellation Date: 10/29/2000
Registrant: City Of Malvern, 501 Main St, Malvern, IA 51551-0550, Phone: (712) 624-8444
- Bnsf Mp 461.9 (Lat: 41.010556 Lon: -95.585278), Type: Building, Structure height: 3 m, Call Sign: WPJY642
Assigned Frequencies: 161.415 MHz
Grant Date: 09/23/2011, Expiration Date: 12/13/2021, Certifier: Robert C Leedham
Registrant: Keller And Heckman LLP, 1001 G Street, Nw, Suite 500 West, Washington, DC 20001, Phone: (202) 434-4100, Fax: (202) 434-4646, Email:
- 205 Main St (Lat: 41.001667 Lon: -95.589167), Call Sign: KNEP813, Licensee ID: L00027272
Assigned Frequencies: 47.4800 MHz
Grant Date: 10/12/2002, Expiration Date: 12/09/2012, Cancellation Date: 02/09/2013
Registrant: Dinklage Oil Company Inc, 205 Main St, Malvern, IA 51551
- 1/2 Mi N On W Side (Lat: 41.017222 Lon: -95.585556), Call Sign: KNGQ774
Assigned Frequencies: 47.4800 MHz
Grant Date: 05/03/2013, Expiration Date: 05/12/2023
Registrant: Volz Farms, 59546 315th St, Malvern, IA 51551, Phone: (712) 624-8005
- Malvern, Bnsf Mp461.9 (Lat: 41.010278 Lon: -95.585806), Type: Pole, Structure height: 3 m, Overall height: 5 m, Call Sign: WQER917
Assigned Frequencies: 160.905 MHz
Grant Date: 03/31/2006, Expiration Date: 03/31/2016, Certifier: Robert Leedham
Registrant: Bnsf Railway Co, 4515 Kansas Ave, Kansas City, KS 66106, Phone: (913) 551-4568, Fax: (913) 551-4053, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:1
- Malvern 1, Lat: 41.009111 Lon: -95.586083, Type: Nntann, Structure height: 36.5 m, Call Sign: WQKK968
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHz
Grant Date: 06/30/2009, Expiration Date: 06/30/2019, Certifier: Michael E Goins
Registrant: Rock Port Cablevision, 107 Opp, Rock Port, MO 64482, Phone: (660) 744-5343, Fax: (660) 744-5332, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Malvern)
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: FRICKE KARL E RANS S-12XL (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 912 (80 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 2729K , Serial Number: 09970815, Year manufactured: 1998, Airworthiness Date: 12/15/2007
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, 59563 Jabber Rd, Malvern, IA 51551
- Aircraft: CESSNA 182A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 119 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR O-470 SERIES (230 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4781D , Serial Number: 34881, Year manufactured: 1958, Airworthiness Date: 09/10/1975
Registrant (Individual): Douglas A Gipe, 34080 Paddock Ave, Malvern, IA 51551
- Aircraft: CESSNA 210B (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 141 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR I0-470 SERIES (260 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9725X , Serial Number: 21058025, Year manufactured: 1962, Airworthiness Date: 04/27/1962
Registrant (Individual): Douglas A Gipe, 34080 Paddock Ave, Malvern, IA 51551
|Most common first names in Malvern, IA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Malvern, IA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Malvern on our top lists:
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally ill"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in homes for the mentally retarded"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Rail transportation"
- #101 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Personal and laundry services"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
- #49 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2015.