Manassas Park, Virginia
Manassas Park: Manassas National Battlefield Park
Manassas Park: Stone Bridge, Bull Run
Manassas Park: Signal View Park Trail in Winter 2011
We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||33.3 years|
|Virginia median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 20111.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $27,363 (it was $21,048 in 2000)
Manassas Park city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $275,508 (it was $115,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $359,254; Detached houses: $396,754; Townhouses or other attached units: $284,329; In 2-unit structures: $187,359; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $236,538; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $212,653; Mobile homes: $82,788
Median gross rent in 2015: $1,502.
Races in Manassas Park, VA (2015)
- 6,00437.2%White alone
- 1,98412.3%Black alone
- 1,5659.7%Asian alone
- 6594.1%Two or more races
- 1040.6%Other race alone
- 460.3%American Indian alone
|Why so many houses for sale in Manassas Park/Blooms Crossing? (23 replies)|
|Incorrect parking ticket in the City of Manassas Park (13 replies)|
|Buying a home in Manassas Park (Mosbey Ct) (14 replies)|
|Deep Freeze! (235 replies)|
|Wegmans is Coming to Tysons (95 replies)|
|Manassas Park area? safe ? and schools (11 replies)|
Latest news from Manassas Park, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (6.2%), Irish (4.1%), German (3.3%), Trinidadian and Tobagonian (2.1%), European (2.0%), Bulgarian (1.5%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1957
Elevation: 220 feet
Land area: 2.49 square miles.
Population density: 6,089 people per square mile(high).
For population 25 years and over in Manassas Park:
- High school or higher: 82.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 28.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 9.3%
- Unemployed: 2.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 38.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Manassas Park city:
- Never married: 33.0%
- Now married: 52.6%
- Separated: 2.4%
- Widowed: 3.7%
- Divorced: 8.4%
5,075 residents are foreign born (21.2% Latin America).
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 13 registered sex offenders living in Manassas Park, Virginia as of March 27, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Manassas Park to the number of sex offenders is 1,215 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $3,782 (1.3%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $2,682 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Burke, VA (9.9 miles , pop. 57,737).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Washington, DC (25.6 miles , pop. 572,059).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (149.7 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Yorkshire, VA (1.0 miles ), Loch Lomond, VA (1.3 miles ), Manassas, VA (1.4 miles ), West Gate, VA (1.6 miles ), Sudley, VA (1.7 miles ), Buckhall, VA (1.8 miles ), Clifton, VA (1.9 miles) , Bull Run, VA (2.0 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 95 buildings, average cost: $57,400
- 1998: 148 buildings, average cost: $69,900
- 1999: 247 buildings, average cost: $71,700
- 2000: 207 buildings, average cost: $110,000
- 2001: 30 buildings, average cost: $127,700
- 2002: 65 buildings, average cost: $126,200
- 2003: 69 buildings, average cost: $119,800
- 2004: 76 buildings, average cost: $121,400
- 2005: 81 buildings, average cost: $121,000
- 2011: 3 buildings, average cost: $200,000
- 2012: 13 buildings, average cost: $250,000
- 2013: 11 buildings, average cost: $186,400
- 2014: 11 buildings, average cost: $186,400
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 38.77 N, Longitude: 77.45 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: -4,767 (-29.5%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 788 (9.8%)
|Crime rates in Manassas Park by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 292.2)||208.0||183.6||211.5||240.4||204.7||152.6||108.3||141.9||78.0||68.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Manassas Park detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.15|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +3,463 (+50.7%).
- Construction (17%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (15%)
- Health care and social assistance (13%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (11%)
- Public administration (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (16%)
- Sales and related occupations (12%)
- Transportation occupations (11%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Computer and mathematical occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (22%)
- Management occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (4%)
Average climate in Manassas Park, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Manassas Park-area historical tornado activity is above Virginia state average. It is 5% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/24/2001, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 20.6 miles away from the Manassas Park city center injured 2 people and caused $2 million in damages.
On 4/28/2002, a category F4 tornado 21.4 miles away from the city center killed 3 people and injured 122 people and caused $124 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Manassas Park-area historical earthquake activity is near Virginia state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/9/2003 at 20:59:14, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB, 4.5 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 85.6 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 244.0 miles away from Manassas Park center
On 1/16/1994 at 01:49:16, a magnitude 4.6 (4.6 MB, 4.6 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 131.5 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 276.8 miles away from the city center
On 1/16/1994 at 00:42:43, a magnitude 4.2 (4.2 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 132.3 miles away from Manassas Park center
On 5/5/2003 at 16:32:32, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 78.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Prince William County (13) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Winter Storms: 5, Hurricanes: 4, Snowstorms: 3, Tropical Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Manassas Park:
- BIRMINGHAM GREEN (Nursing Home, about 1 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
- ANNABURG MANOR (Nursing Home, about 2 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
- PRINCE WILLIAM HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 2 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
- COMPETENT CARE INC (Home Health Center, about 2 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
- MEDI HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 2 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
- LAKE JACKSON DRIVE GROUP HOME (Hospital, about 3 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
- MANASSAS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER (Nursing Home, about 3 miles away; MANASSAS, VA)
Amtrak stations near Manassas Park:
- 2 miles: MANASSAS (9500 WEST ST.) . Services: public payphones, paid short-term parking, call for taxi service, public transit connection.
- 13 miles: DULLES INTERNATIONAL AP'T (HERNDON, DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) - Bus Station . Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, full-service food facilities, paid short-term parking, paid long-term parking, car rental agency, taxi stand, public transit connection.
- 14 miles: LORTON (AUTO-TRAIN) (LORTON, 8006 LORTON RD.) . Services: ticket office, fully wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines, free short-term parking, call for taxi service.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Manassas Park:
- George Mason University (about 9 miles; Fairfax, VA; Full-time enrollment: 26,002)
- Stratford University (about 11 miles; Fairfax, VA; FT enrollment: 2,570)
- Northern Virginia Community College (about 13 miles; Annandale, VA; FT enrollment: 35,721)
- Medtech Institute (about 17 miles; Falls Church, VA; FT enrollment: 2,900)
- Marymount University (about 20 miles; Arlington, VA; FT enrollment: 3,361)
- Strayer University-Virginia (about 22 miles; Arlington, VA; FT enrollment: 7,005)
- Georgetown University (about 23 miles; Washington, DC; FT enrollment: 12,535)
Public high school in Manassas Park:
- MANASSAS PARK HIGH (Students: 667, Location: 8200 EUCLID AVE, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Manassas Park:
Private elementary/middle school in Manassas Park:
Notable locations in Manassas Park: Conner Business Center (A), Manassas Park Police Station (B), Manassas Park Fire Station Company 9 (C), City of Manassas Park Fire and Rescue Department (D), City of Manassas Park Police Department (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Manassas Park Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Church in Manassas Park: First Bible Baptist Church (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Manassas Park include: Baker Street Park (1), Byrd Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 83.1. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2013 was 0.332. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.4 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 7.29. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.4 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.644. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 1.9 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 29.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 8.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 11.9. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 1.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.51. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.3 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 0.00215. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 11.6 miles away from the city center.
(5.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 9.1% for Black residents, 12.6% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 42.4% for other race residents, 3.9% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||3.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
2 people in other noninstitutional group quarters in 2000
Banks with branches in Manassas Park (2011 data):
- Alliance Bank Corporation: Manassas Park Branch at 9150 Manassas Drive, branch established on 2001/10/22. Info updated 2009/07/16: Bank assets: $510.3 mil, Deposits: $380.7 mil, headquarters in Fairfax, VA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Alliance Bankshares Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Manassas Park city (based on Prince William County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Prince William County:||1.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Prince William County:||1.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Prince William County:||2.56 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.48 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
|Prince William County:||28.2%|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Manassas Park, VA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2013)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||6||$53,025||$106,050||7||$6,425|
|Police Protection - Officers||32||$164,137||$61,551||0||$0|
|Police - Other||5||$25,505||$61,212||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||4||$23,243||$69,729||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||13||$56,096||$51,781||82||$53,894|
|Elementary and Secondary - Instruction||340||$1,279,988||$45,176||0||$0|
|Elementary and Secondary - Other Total||97||$244,172||$30,207||21||$23,232|
|Other and Unallocable||20||$91,188||$54,713||5||$2,440|
|Totals for Government||573||$2,201,039||$46,095||115||$85,991|
10.67% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($54,289 average adjusted gross income)
0.24% of residents moved from foreign countries ($1,401 average AGI)
Prince William County: 0.24% Virginia average: 0.21%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Fairfax County, VA||2.88% ($58,754 average AGI)|
|from Manassas city, VA||0.53% ($40,535)|
|from Alexandria city, VA||0.46% ($58,700)|
9.16% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($53,894 average adjusted gross income)
0.21% of residents moved to foreign countries ($1,620 average AGI)
Prince William County: 0.21% Virginia average: 0.20%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Manassas Park:
- WKDV (1460 AM; 5 kW; MANASSAS, VA; Owner: WAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WKCW (1420 AM; 50 kW; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: WAY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTEM (980 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WUST (1120 AM; daytime; 20 kW; WASHINGTON, DC)
- WDCT (1310 AM; 5 kW; FAIRFAX, VA; Owner: FAMILY RADIO, LTD.)
- WMET (1150 AM; 50 kW; GAITHERSBURG, MD; Owner: BELTWAY ACQUISITION CORPORATION)
- WTOP (1500 AM; 50 kW; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WWGB (1030 AM; daytime; 50 kW; INDIAN HEAD, MD; Owner: GOOD BODY MEDIA, LLC)
- WPGC (1580 AM; 50 kW; MORNINGSIDE, MD; Owner: INFINITY WPGC(AM), INC.)
- WKDL (730 AM; 8 kW; ALEXANDRIA, VA; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ALEXANDRIA LICENSEE, LLC)
- WCBM (680 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: WCBM MARYLAND, INC.)
- WABS (780 AM; daytime; 5 kW; ARLINGTON, VA; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF VIRGINIA, INC.)
- WBAL (1090 AM; 50 kW; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: HEARST RADIO, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Manassas Park:
- WJFK-FM (106.7 FM; MANASSAS, VA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF WASHINGTON, DC)
- WJZW (105.9 FM; WOODBRIDGE, VA; Owner: WMAL, INC.)
- WPER (89.9 FM; CULPEPER, VA; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO INC.)
- WMZQ-FM (98.7 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WINC-FM (92.5 FM; WINCHESTER, VA; Owner: MID ATLANTIC NETWORK, INC.)
- W228BA (93.5 FM; LEESBURG, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WRQX (107.3 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: WMAL, INC.)
- WGTS (91.9 FM; TAKOMA PARK, MD; Owner: COLUMBIA UNION COLLEGE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WETA (90.9 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: GREATER WASHINGTON EDUCATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSN.)
- WARW (94.7 FM; BETHESDA, MD; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WHUR-FM (96.3 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: THE HOWARD UNIVERSITY)
- WASH (97.1 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WIHT (99.5 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WTOP-FM (107.7 FM; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WBPS-FM (94.3 FM; WARRENTON, VA; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF WARRENTON LICENSEE, L.L.C.)
- WKYS (93.9 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: RADIO ONE LICENSES, LLC)
- WAVA (105.1 FM; ARLINGTON, VA; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF VIRGINIA, INC.)
- WWDC-FM (101.1 FM; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- W243AF (96.5 FM; FLINT HILL, VA; Owner: CSN INTERNATIONAL)
- WWZZ (104.1 FM; WALDORF, MD; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
TV broadcast stations around Manassas Park:
- WPXW (Channel 66; MANASSAS, VA; Owner: PAXSON WASHINGTON LICENSE, INC.)
- WNVT (Channel 53; GOLDVEIN, VA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH PUBLIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WNVC (Channel 56; FAIRFAX, VA; Owner: COMMONWEALTH PUBLIC BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W42BE (Channel 42; FAIRFAX, VA; Owner: FAIRFAX LOW POWER CO.)
- WJLA-TV (Channel 7; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: ACC LICENSEE, INC.)
- WUSA (Channel 9; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: THE DETROIT NEWS, INC.)
- WTTG (Channel 5; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WETA-TV (Channel 26; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: THE GREATER WASHINGTON ED TELECOMM. ASSOC)
- WDCA (Channel 20; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WHUT-TV (Channel 32; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: HOWARD UNIVERSITY)
- WRC-TV (Channel 4; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: NBC SUBSIDIARY (WRC-TV), INC.)
- WBDC-TV (Channel 50; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: WBDC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WIAV-LP (Channel 58; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: ASIAVISION, INC.)
- W28BY (Channel 63; BALTIMORE, MD; Owner: INFORMATION SUPER STATION, L.L.C.)
- WMDO-CA (Channel 30; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WZDC-LP (Channel 64; WASHINGTON, DC; Owner: ONDA CAPITAL, INC.)
Manassas Park fatal accident list:
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 3Number of bridges
- 7m23ftTotal length
- $513,000Total costs
- 80,690Total average daily traffic
- 14Total average daily truck traffic
- 200,875Total future (year 2034) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:16 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers in Manassas Park)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:1
- Lat: 38.767333 Lon: -77.442667, Call Sign: WQFG700
Assigned Frequencies: 453.037 MHz, 458.037 MHzGrant Date: 07/11/2006, Expiration Date: 07/11/2016, Certifier: Kathleen F GammellRegistrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- WDC0627, 9104 Industry Drive (Lat: 38.776444 Lon: -77.437917), Type: Tower, Structure height: 76.5 m, Overall height: 80.2 m, Call Sign: WQGI306, Licensee ID: L01728370
Assigned Frequencies: 10735.0 MHz, 10895.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11055.0 MHz, 21875.0 MHz, 10795.0 MHz, 10835.0 MHzGrant Date: 01/25/2007, Expiration Date: 01/25/2017, Cancellation Date: 09/12/2013, Certifier: Joseph M Sandri Jr.Registrant: Fibertower Network Services, Corp., Debtor-In-Possession, 1875 Eye Street, Nw, 5th Floor, Room 505, Washington, DC 20006, Phone: (202) 223-1028, Email:
- MATHIS AVE, 9104 Industry Drive (Lat: 38.776444 Lon: -77.437917), Type: Mast, Structure height: 76.5 m, Overall height: 80.2 m, Call Sign: WQNL678
Assigned Frequencies: 11095.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/16/2011, Expiration Date: 03/16/2021, Cancellation Date: 02/07/2012, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility, LLC, 5601 Legacy Drive, Ms: A-3, Plano, TX 75024, Phone: (469) 229-7471, Fax: (469) 229-7297, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Manassas Park)
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: CESSNA O-2A (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO-360 SER (300 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 424AF , Serial Number: 67-21424, Year manufactured: 1967, Airworthiness Date: 10/30/1995
Registrant (Individual): Christopher T Mayer, 9302 S Whitt Dr, Manassas Park, VA 20111
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 62
- Hazardous Condition: 84
Incident types - Manassas Park
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (73%)
- Electricity (25%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
|Businesses in Manassas Park, VA|
Manassas Park compared to Virginia state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
Manassas Park on our top lists:
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Afghanistan (population 500+)"
- #23 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Bolivia (population 500+)"
- #50 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in El Salvador (population 500+)"
- #76 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very long commute times (90 or more minutes) (population 5,000+)"
- #5 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #26 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest Nitrogen Dioxide air pollution readings in 2012 (ppm)"
- #35 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of births per 1000 residents 2007-2013"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2007-2013"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of infant deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2006 to 2007-2013 (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 19 patent applications in 2008-2017.