|Median resident age:||38.5 years|
|Kentucky median age:||41.0 years|
Zip codes: 42261.
Morgantown city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $72,077 (it was $49,300 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $288.
- White alone - 2,130 (89.0%)
- Hispanic - 228 (9.5%)
- Black alone - 15 (0.6%)
- Two or more races - 14 (0.6%)
- Asian alone - 6 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 1 (0.04%)
|***Would like to hear a transplants view of living in Lexington (64 replies)|
|Starbucks in Eastern KY? (27 replies)|
|Best driving route from NJ to Lexington? (52 replies)|
|Speak to me of Bowling Green area (14 replies)|
|Driving through Kentucky via 231 (12 replies)|
|Moving to Morgantown area HELP and Info PLEASE (10 replies)|
Latest news from Morgantown, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (42.5%), English (7.9%), German (7.7%), Irish (4.2%), Dutch (3.4%), Scotch-Irish (2.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 01/06/1813
Elevation: 573 feet
Land area: 3.37 square miles.
Population density: 730 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Morgantown:
- High school or higher: 62.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 5.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.9%
- Unemployed: 6.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Morgantown city:
- Never married: 25.1%
- Now married: 40.2%
- Separated: 4.5%
- Widowed: 14.8%
- Divorced: 15.4%
42 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 14 registered sex offenders living in Morgantown, Kentucky as of March 26, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Morgantown to the number of sex offenders is 176 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $496 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $405 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Owensboro, KY (44.0 miles , pop. 54,067).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Metropolitan Government, TN (73.6 miles , pop. 569,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (323.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Woodbury, KY (2.0 miles) , Welchs Creek, KY (2.8 miles ), Sugar Grove, KY (3.0 miles ), Jetson, KY (3.1 miles ), Rochester, KY (3.3 miles) , Greencastle, KY (3.3 miles ), Gasper River, KY (3.8 miles ), Rosine, KY (4.0 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 2 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 1998: 4 buildings, average cost: $45,000
- 1999: 1 building, cost: $60,000
- 2000: 1 building, cost: $75,000
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $33,300
- 2006: 24 buildings, average cost: $159,000
- 2008: 1 building, cost: $177,500
- 2012: 1 building, cost: $181,600
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 37.22 N, Longitude: 86.69 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,415 (+54.9%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 416 (62.4%)
Area code: 270
|Crime rates in Morgantown by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 279.2)||5.1||40.6||47.7||22.2||18.4||88.2|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Morgantown detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.06|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (59%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Retail trade (9%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Construction (5%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (2%)
- Health care and social assistance (26%)
- Retail trade (16%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Manufacturing (14%)
- Finance and insurance (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Utilities (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (11%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (6%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (11%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (8%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (6%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (6%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (6%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (5%)
Average climate in Morgantown, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Morgantown-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Kentucky state average. It is 52% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/3/1974, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 15.4 miles away from the Morgantown city center injured 2 people.
On 4/3/1974, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 36.4 miles away from the city center killed 31 people and injured 270 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Morgantown-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 107.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 79.8 miles away from Morgantown center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 128.4 miles away from the city center
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK) earthquake occurred 165.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 107.4 miles away from Morgantown center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 156.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Butler County (12) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 7, Tornadoes: 3, Mudslides: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: John W. Harreld - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in Morgantown:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Morgantown:
- Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 21 miles; Bowling Green, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,794)
- Western Kentucky University (about 21 miles; Bowling Green, KY; FT enrollment: 16,942)
- Owensboro Community and Technical College (about 41 miles; Owensboro, KY; FT enrollment: 2,754)
- Madisonville Community College (about 47 miles; Madisonville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,082)
- Hopkinsville Community College (about 50 miles; Hopkinsville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,269)
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (about 57 miles; Elizabethtown, KY; FT enrollment: 3,762)
- Austin Peay State University (about 60 miles; Clarksville, TN; FT enrollment: 8,621)
Public high school in Morgantown:
- Butler County High School (Students: 673; Location: PO BOX 248; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Morgantown:
- Morgantown Elementary School (Students: 615; Location: 210 W Cemetery St; Grades: K-5)
- Butler County Middle School (Students: 464; Location: 505 North Ward Avenue; Grades: 6-8)
- North Butler Elementary School (Students: 351; Location: 5512 Brownsville Rd; Grades: K-5)
- Fifth District Elementary School (Students: 207; Location: 5435 Caneyville Rd; Grades: K-5)
- Fourth District Elementary School (Students: 123; Location: 10225 Brownsville Rd; Grades: K-5)
Notable locations in Morgantown: Morgantown Fire Department (A), Butler County Ambulance Service (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Riverside Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Big Branch (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Motel 6 (1460 South Main Street), Motel 6 Morgantown (1460 South Main Street), Green River Lodge (102 Sawmill Road).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2007 was 76.8. This is about average.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2000 was 19.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 21.1 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 18.8. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 21.8 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Morgantown and their reported violations in the past:MORGANTOWN WATER SYSTEM (Population served: 2,628, Surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In APR-2014, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (JUN-03-2014), St Public Notif requested (JUN-03-2014)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In DEC-2013. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-16-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-16-2014), St Compliance achieved (APR-15-2014)
- Monitoring, Turbidity (Enhanced SWTR) - In DEC-2013, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-16-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-16-2014), St Compliance achieved (APR-15-2014)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In JUN-2013. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (AUG-15-2013), St Formal NOV issued (AUG-15-2013), St Compliance achieved (OCT-09-2013)
- Monitoring and Reporting (DBP) - Between APR-2008 and JUN-2008, Contaminant: CARBON, TOTAL. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JUN-27-2008), St Formal NOV issued (JUN-27-2008), St Compliance achieved (JUN-27-2008), St Public Notif received (MAR-11-2009)
(47.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 49.5% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
54 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities in 2010
161 people in nursing homes in 2000
44 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Morgantown compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Banks with branches in Morgantown (2011 data):
- Morgantown Bank & Trust Company, Incorporated: Morgan Manor Branch, Highway 70 Branch, at 201 N Main Street. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $136.8 mil, Deposits: $112.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 5 total offices, Holding Company: M.R. Melton Limited Partnership
- PBI Bank: Morgantown Branch at 112 West Gl Smith Street, branch established on 1898/01/01. Info updated 2008/03/03: Bank assets: $1,461.9 mil, Deposits: $1,326.3 mil, headquarters in Louisville, KY, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 19 total offices, Holding Company: Porter Bancorp, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (58%)
- Utility gas (41%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Morgantown city (based on Butler County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 61.44%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Churches of Christ||Catholic Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Butler County:||5.30 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Butler County:||0.76 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Butler County:||4.54 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.30 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||2||$5,043||$30,258||22||$10,497|
|Police Protection - Officers||7||$20,287||$34,778||1||$0|
|Streets and Highways||3||$11,161||$44,644||1||$0|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||7||$20,564||$35,253||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||30||$95,282||$38,113||26||$11,540|
Morgantown government finances - Expenditure in 2006 (per resident):
- Construction - Housing and Community Development: $761,000 ($309.48)
Parks and Recreation: $14,000 ($5.69)
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $1,527,000 ($620.98)
Housing and Community Development: $834,000 ($339.16)
Water Utilities: $686,000 ($278.98)
Central Staff Services: $519,000 ($211.06)
Police Protection: $270,000 ($109.80)
Regular Highways: $241,000 ($98.01)
Parks and Recreation: $187,000 ($76.05)
Local Fire Protection: $29,000 ($11.79)
- General - Interest on Debt: $1,408,000 ($572.59)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $49,000 ($19.93)
Water Utilities: $25,000 ($10.17)
- Total Salaries and Wages: $1,206,000 ($490.44)
Morgantown government finances - Revenue in 2006 (per resident):
- Charges - Housing and Community Development: $390,000 ($158.60)
Parks and Recreation: $45,000 ($18.30)
All Other: $7,000 ($2.85)
- Federal Intergovernmental - Housing and Community Development: $414,000 ($168.36)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Local Government Support: $31,000 ($12.61)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $647,000 ($263.12)
Sale of Property: $39,000 ($15.86)
General Revenue, NEC: $35,000 ($14.23)
Rents: $20,000 ($8.13)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $1,534,000 ($623.83)
Water Utilities: $715,000 ($290.77)
- State Intergovernmental - Housing and Community Development: $725,000 ($294.84)
Highways: $45,000 ($18.30)
All Other: $43,000 ($17.49)
- Tax - Individual Income: $1,011,000 ($411.14)
Property: $150,000 ($61.00)
Insurance Premiums Sales: $89,000 ($36.19)
Occupation and Business License, NEC: $7,000 ($2.85)
Public Utilities Sales: $3,000 ($1.22)
Other License: $1,000 ($0.41)
Morgantown government finances - Debt in 2006 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt - Beginning Outstanding - Unspecified Public Purpose: $19,751,000 ($8032.13)
Outstanding Unspecified Public Purpose: $18,766,000 ($7631.56)
Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $14,530,000 ($5908.91)
Beginning Outstanding - Public Debt for Private Purpose: $14,530,000 ($5908.91)
Retired Unspecified Public Purpose: $985,000 ($400.57)
Morgantown government finances - Cash and Securities in 2006 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash and Securities: $1,868,000 ($759.66)
- Sinking Funds - Cash and Securities: $14,530,000 ($5908.91)
4.89% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,764 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Warren County, KY||1.46% ($30,145 average AGI)|
|from Ohio County, KY||0.54% ($30,217)|
|from Logan County, KY||0.31% ($35,231)|
5.22% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($25,861 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Morgantown:
- WLBQ (1570 AM; 1 kW; MORGANTOWN, KY; Owner: BUTLER COUNTY BROADCASTING CO.)
- WKCT (930 AM; 5 kW; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: DAILY NEWS BROADCASTING CO.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WLAC (1510 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WRUS (610 AM; 2 kW; RUSSELLVILLE, KY; Owner: LOGAN RADIO INCORPORATED)
- WPLN (1430 AM; 15 kW; MADISON, TN)
- WWAM (820 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JASPER, TN; Owner: SHELTON BROADCASTING SYSTEM)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WBGN (1340 AM; 1 kW; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Morgantown:
- WKYU-FM (88.9 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WQXQ (101.9 FM; CENTRAL CITY, KY; Owner: STARLIGHT BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WUBT (101.1 FM; RUSSELLVILLE, KY; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WKLX (100.7 FM; BROWNSVILLE, KY; Owner: CHARLES M. ANDERSON)
- WCVK (90.7 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: BOWLING GREEN COMMTY. B/CSTG, INC.)
- WBVR-FM (96.7 FM; AUBURN, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WBKR (92.5 FM; OWENSBORO, KY; Owner: REGENT BROADCASTING OF EVANSVILLE/OWENSBORO, INC.)
- WGGC (95.1 FM; GLASGOW, KY; Owner: HERITAGE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WWHR (91.7 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- W203BI (88.5 FM; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WAY-FM MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WUHU (107.1 FM; SMITHS GROVE, KY; Owner: FOREVER COMMUNICATIONS INC)
- WNTC (103.9 FM; DRAKESBORO, KY; Owner: NASHVILLE'S SPORTSRADIO, INCORPORATED)
- WXMZ (106.3 FM; HARTFORD, KY; Owner: STARLIGHT BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Morgantown:
- W62CJ (Channel 62; JACKSON, TN; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WKGB-TV (Channel 53; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WBKO (Channel 13; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: GRAY MIDAMERICA TV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WKYU-TV (Channel 24; BOWLING GREEN, KY; Owner: WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 10
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 14
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 3
- Fatalities: 10
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 26
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accident count: 87
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 135
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 26
- Fatalities: 95
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 228
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 9
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Morgantown)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:80 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Morgantown, KY)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Morgantown)
FAA Registered Aircraft:3
- Aircraft: SIX CHUTER INC SKY RYDER AEROCHUTE (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582 (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 2702P , Serial Number: 2702, Year manufactured: 2001, Airworthiness Date: 12/26/2007
Registrant (Partnership): Anthony D Dunn, 4847 Bowling Green Rd, Morgantown, KY 42261, Other Owners: Veneda H Dunn
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172S (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: LYCOMING I0360 SER A&C (200 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2728N , Serial Number: 172S8406, Year manufactured: 2000, Airworthiness Date: 03/07/2000
Registrant (Individual): Leonard Pendley, 1030 Huntsville Quality Rd, Morgantown, KY 42261
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172L (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 4202Q , Serial Number: 17260102, Year manufactured: 1971, Airworthiness Date: 09/22/1971
Registrant (Individual): Reported Sale, 264 Veterans Way, Morgantown, KY 42261
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 85
- Hazardous Condition: 6
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Morgantown
|Most common first names in Morgantown, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Morgantown, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Morgantown, KY|
Morgantown on our top lists:
- #45 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Apparel, piece goods, and notions merchant wholesalers"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Alcoholic beverage merchant wholesalers"
- #80 on the list of "Top 101 cities that people commute into (largest positive percentage daily daytime population change due to commuting)"
- #11 (42261) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of taxpayers using paid preparers for 2004 taxes (pop 5,000+)"
- #44 (42261) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of United States or American first ancestries (pop 5,000+)"
Total of 7 patent applications in 2008-2015.