Nelsonville: Downtown Nelsonville
Nelsonville: Nelsonville "Poppy"
Nelsonville: Central School Bell (What is left after they tore down school where my mom graduated)
Nelsonville: Nelsonville Commons Park - Come Vist and Play
Nelsonville: Nelsonville Commons Park - Come Vist and Play
Nelsonville: Nelsonville Commons Park - Come Vist and Play
Nelsonville: Nelsonville Water Park
Nelsonville: Nelsonville, Ohio
Nelsonville: Historic Downtown - Nelsonville, Ohio "Come Visit Our Stores"
Nelsonville: Nelsonville, Ohio - The Nelsonville Brick Co. 1880-1937. Makers of the "king of all bricks" - The Nelsonville Paver - The Hallwood Block - The Hocking Paver - The Star sidewalk brick.
Nelsonville: Nelsonville, Ohio - The Hotel Dew
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||30.5 years|
|Ohio median age:||39.3 years|
Zip codes: 45764.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $14,647 (it was $11,552 in 2000)
Nelsonville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $91,074 (it was $54,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $146,083; Detached houses: $160,370; Townhouses or other attached units: $140,278; In 2-unit structures: $108,921; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $160,796; Mobile homes: $58,936
Median gross rent in 2015: $635.
Races in Nelsonville, OH (2015)
- 4,77392.1%White alone
- 2164.2%Black alone
- 931.8%Two or more races
- 280.5%Asian alone
- 180.3%American Indian alone
|Nelsonville, Athens or Lancaster Oh (4 replies)|
|Projections for Nelsonville? (5 replies)|
|Few questions (8 replies)|
|from Oregon to Ohio (120 replies)|
|Ohio law: If someone sleeps on your couch, you can't make them leave? (17 replies)|
|Hocking Hills Information (3 replies)|
Latest news from Nelsonville, OH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (29.8%), German (23.4%), English (6.7%), Irish (4.2%), Scotch-Irish (3.5%), European (2.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1995
Elevation: 680 feet
Land area: 4.97 square miles.
Population density: 1,049 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Nelsonville:
- High school or higher: 85.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.0%
- Unemployed: 16.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Nelsonville city:
- Never married: 48.1%
- Now married: 30.1%
- Separated: 4.4%
- Widowed: 5.7%
- Divorced: 11.8%
66 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 11 registered sex offenders living in Nelsonville, Ohio as of December 10, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Nelsonville to the number of sex offenders is 486 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $1,567 (1.4%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $970 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Columbus, OH (55.0 miles , pop. 711,470).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (330.3 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Buchtel, OH (1.5 miles ), Carbon Hill, OH (1.8 miles ), Murray City, OH (2.2 miles ), Haydenville, OH (2.4 miles ), Chauncey, OH (2.5 miles ), Millfield, OH (2.7 miles ), The Plains, OH (2.8 miles ), Jacksonville, OH (2.8 miles ).
Latitude: 39.46 N, Longitude: 82.23 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,057 (+20.1%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 602 (35.5%)
Area code: 740
|Crime rates in Nelsonville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 282.9)||309.1||346.7||343.7||374.2||328.8||394.8||315.2||327.3||251.4||207.2||323.6|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Nelsonville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.41|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +295 (+6.0%).
- Construction (14%)
- Educational services (13%)
- Transportation and warehousing (11%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Retail trade (25%)
- Health care and social assistance (18%)
- Educational services (16%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Manufacturing (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Public administration (2%)
- Personal care and service occupations (15%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (9%)
- Management occupations (7%)
- Community and social service occupations (7%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (30%)
- Sales and related occupations (16%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (15%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (5%)
- Material moving occupations (3%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (3%)
Average climate in Nelsonville, Ohio
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Nelsonville-area historical tornado activity is below Ohio state average. It is 30% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/23/1968, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 44.0 miles away from the Nelsonville city center killed 7 people and injured 93 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 5/10/1973, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 32.6 miles away from the city center injured 8 people and caused between $500 and $5000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Nelsonville-area historical earthquake activity is near Ohio state average. It is 81% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 126.6 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 170.6 miles away from Nelsonville center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 158.7 miles away from the city center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 127.2 miles away from the city center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 136.1 miles away from Nelsonville center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 312.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Athens County (13) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 10
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 8, Mudslides: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Blizzard: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Landslide: 1, Wind: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Sarah Jessica Parker - Actress, Lloyd Thomas - Soilder.
Hospitals and medical centers in Nelsonville:
- DOCTORS HOSPITAL OF NELSONVILLE (Voluntary non-profit - Private, provides emergency services, 1950 MOUNT ST MARYS DRIVE)
- PINE HILLS CONTINUING CARE CENTER (1950 MOUNT ST MARYS DRIVE)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Nelsonville:
- BCS/HARTMAN ROAD HOME (Hospital, about 8 miles away; THE PLAINS, OH)
- HICKORY CREEK OF ATHENS (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; THE PLAINS, OH)
- ECHOING MEADOWS RESIDENTIAL CENTER (Hospital, about 11 miles away; ATHENS, OH)
- O'BLENESS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 11 miles away; ATHENS, OH)
- ATHENS CAMPUS (Hospital, about 11 miles away; ATHENS, OH)
- KINDRED TRANSITIONAL CARE AND REHAB-LOGAN (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; LOGAN, OH)
- BCS/HOCKING VALLEY HOME (Hospital, about 12 miles away; LOGAN, OH)
Colleges/Universities in Nelsonville:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Nelsonville:
- Ohio University-Main Campus (about 12 miles; Athens, OH; Full-time enrollment: 26,181)
- Zane State College (about 37 miles; Zanesville, OH; FT enrollment: 2,200)
- Ohio Christian University (about 38 miles; Circleville, OH; FT enrollment: 2,345)
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg (about 42 miles; Parkersburg, WV; FT enrollment: 2,619)
- Ohio State University-Newark Campus (about 45 miles; Newark, OH; FT enrollment: 2,028)
- Central Ohio Technical College (about 45 miles; Newark, OH; FT enrollment: 2,995)
- Denison University (about 46 miles; Granville, OH; FT enrollment: 2,268)
Public high schools in Nelsonville:
- NELSONVILLE-YORK HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 385, Location: 1 BUCKEYE DR, Grades: 9-12)
- TRI-COUNTY CAREER CENTER (Location: 15676 STATE ROUTE 691, Grades: 11-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Nelsonville:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- FM Radio in Nelsonville, WLCI-LP 97.5 owned by Hocking College Broadcasting Department
Notable locations in Nelsonville: Southeast Ohio Emergency Medical Services Station 4 Nelsonville (A), Nelsonville Division of Fire (B), Nelsonville Public Library (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Nelsonville: ROCKY SHOES & BOOTS INC (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Nelsonville include: Dorr Run Church (A), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (B), Church of the Epiphany (C), Church of the Nazarene (D), First Christian Church (E), First Presbyterian Church (F), Independent Holiness Church (G), Pilgrim Holiness Church (H), Saint Andrews Roman Catholic Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Fort Street Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Dorr Run (A), Snow Fork (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Hocking Valley Museum of Theatrical History Inc (34 Public Square), Uniglobe Hocking Hills Cruise & Travel (Recreational Trips & Guides; 30 Public Sq).
Hotels: Garden Terrace (15770 State Route 691), Fox Fire (15770 State Route 691).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 34.8. This is significantly better than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2009 was 0.439. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 11.7 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2011 was 3.41. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 11.7 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2011 was 4.34. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 11.7 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2011 was 28.9. This is about average. Closest monitor was 9.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2003 was 20.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.21. This is about average. Closest monitor was 16.9 miles away from the city center.
(36.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 27.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 30.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
People in group quarters in Nelsonville in 2010:
- 680 people in college/university student housing
- 188 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 90 people in correctional residential facilities
- 22 people in correctional facilities intended for juveniles
- 11 people in other noninstitutional facilities
People in group quarters in Nelsonville in 2000:
- 376 people in college dormitories (includes college quarters off campus)
- 190 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 41 people in institutions for the blind
Banks with branches in Nelsonville (2011 data):
- Peoples Bank, National Association: Nelsonville Branch at 951 Canal Street, branch established on 1904/07/05. Info updated 2006/11/29: Bank assets: $1,788.7 mil, Deposits: $1,356.7 mil, headquarters in Marietta, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 45 total offices, Holding Company: Peoples Bancorp Inc.
- Nelsonville Home and Savings: Nelsonville Home And Savings at 9 West Columbus Street, branch established on 1888/01/01. Info updated 2011/12/19: Bank assets: $22.7 mil, Deposits: $20.3 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Mortgage Lending Specialization, 1 total offices
- The Citizens Savings Bank: Nelsonville Branch at 873 Chestnut Street, branch established on 1987/03/02. Info updated 2008/09/30: Bank assets: $414.5 mil, Deposits: $330.2 mil, headquarters in Martins Ferry, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 20 total offices, Holding Company: United Bancorp, Inc.
- The Citizens Bank of Logan, Ohio: Nelsonville Branch at 24 Fulton Street, branch established on 1991/10/12. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $248.6 mil, Deposits: $222.3 mil, headquarters in Logan, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Citizens Independent Bancorp, Inc.
- The First National Bank of McConnelsville: 11 Public Square Branch at 11 Public Square, branch established on 1910/01/01. Info updated 2011/01/28: Bank assets: $137.6 mil, Deposits: $118.6 mil, headquarters in Mcconnelsville, OH, positive income, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Fnb Shares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Nelsonville city (based on Athens County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Athens County:||2.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.16 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.13 / 10,000 pop.|
|Athens County:||1.27 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Athens County:||3.01 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.54 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.25 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Nelsonville, OH Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||3||$23,993||$95,972||9||$20,843|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$10,735||$64,410||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||11||$109,589||$119,552||8||$22,747|
|Police - Other||2||$8,169||$49,014||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||5||$36,880||$88,512||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||51||$377,755||$88,884||41||$102,827|
Nelsonville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $1,472,000 ($282.32)
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $986,000 ($189.11)
Sewerage: $622,000 ($119.29)
Water Utilities: $496,000 ($95.13)
Regular Highways: $379,000 ($72.69)
Central Staff Services: $300,000 ($57.54)
General - Other: $285,000 ($54.66)
Financial Administration: $240,000 ($46.03)
General Public Buildings: $60,000 ($11.51)
Parks & Recreation: $23,000 ($4.41)
Health Services - Other: $6,000 ($1.15)
- General - Interest on Debt: $10,000 ($1.92)
- Intergovernmental to State - Sewerage: $49,000 ($9.40)
- Other Capital Outlay - Sewerage: $559,000 ($107.21)
Water Utilities: $182,000 ($34.91)
General - Other: $74,000 ($14.19)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $971,000 ($186.23)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $31,000 ($5.95)
Nelsonville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $670,000 ($128.50)
All Other: $66,000 ($12.66)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $320,000 ($61.37)
Highways: $50,000 ($9.59)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $234,000 ($44.88)
Interest Earnings: $137,000 ($26.28)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $853,000 ($163.60)
- State Intergovernmental - All Other: $630,000 ($120.83)
Highways: $161,000 ($30.88)
General Support: $70,000 ($13.43)
- Tax - Individual Income: $1,193,000 ($228.81)
Property: $405,000 ($77.68)
NEC: $114,000 ($21.86)
Nelsonville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $510,000 ($97.81)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $165,000 ($31.65)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Water Utilities: $470,000 ($90.14)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $120,000 ($23.01)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $45,000 ($8.63)
Water Utilities: $40,000 ($7.67)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - Beginning: $2,155,000 ($413.31)
End of Fiscal Year: $2,015,000 ($386.46)
Nelsonville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $2,605,000 ($499.62)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $3,087,000 ($592.06)
7.44% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,025 average adjusted gross income)
0.08% of residents moved from foreign countries ($254 average AGI)
Athens County: 0.08% Ohio average: 0.03%
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Franklin County, OH||0.72% ($26,785 average AGI)|
|from Meigs County, OH||0.38% ($24,362)|
|from Washington County, OH||0.37% ($31,424)|
8.71% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,811 average adjusted gross income)
0.13% of residents moved to foreign countries ($258 average AGI)
Athens County: 0.13% Ohio average: 0.04%
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Nelsonville:
- WAIS (770 AM; daytime; 1 kW; BUCHTEL, OH; Owner: NELSONVILLE TV CABLE, INC.)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WATH (970 AM; 1 kW; ATHENS, OH)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
- WLGN (1510 AM; daytime; 1 kW; LOGAN, OH; Owner: ROGER L. HINERMAN d/b/a LOGAN BROADCASTING)
- WWVA (1170 AM; 53 kW; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WOUB (1340 AM; 1 kW; ATHENS, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WBGS (1030 AM; daytime; 10 kW; POINT PLEASANT, WV; Owner: BIG RIVER RADIO, INC.)
- WMPO (1390 AM; 5 kW; MIDDLEPORT-POMEROY, OH; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC. OF OHIO)
- WBRJ (910 AM; 5 kW; MARIETTA, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKNR (850 AM; 50 kW; CLEVELAND, OH; Owner: CARON BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WADC (1050 AM; 5 kW; PARKERSBURG, WV; Owner: BURBACH OF DE, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Nelsonville:
- WSEO (107.7 FM; NELSONVILLE, OH; Owner: NELSONVILLE TV CABLE, INC.)
- WOUB-FM (91.3 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- W211BT (90.1 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: THE CEDARVILLE UNIVERSITY)
- WXTQ (105.5 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: WATH, INC.)
- WLGN-FM (98.3 FM; LOGAN, OH; Owner: ROGER L. HINERMAN d/b/a LOGAN BROADCASTING)
- WWJM (106.3 FM; NEW LEXINGTON, OH; Owner: PERRY COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WJAW-FM (100.9 FM; MCCONNELSVILLE, OH; Owner: QUIET RADIO INC. D/B/A WJAW RADIO)
- WHOK-FM (95.5 FM; LANCASTER, OH; Owner: INFINITY RADIO SUBSIDIARY OPERATIONS INC.)
- WJKW (95.9 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: CHRISTIAN FAITH BROADCAST, INC.)
- WCVZ (92.7 FM; SOUTH ZANESVILLE, OH; Owner: CHRISTIAN VOICE OF CENTRAL OHIO, INC)
- WFCB (93.3 FM; CHILLICOTHE, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WOUH-FM (91.9 FM; CHILLICOTHE, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WYBZ (107.3 FM; CROOKSVILLE, OH; Owner: Y BRIDGE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJZA (103.5 FM; LANCASTER, OH; Owner: SKYWAY BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Nelsonville:
- WOUB-TV (Channel 20; ATHENS, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WWHO (Channel 53; CHILLICOTHE, OH; Owner: UPN STATIONS GROUP INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 19Number of bridges
- 116m381ftTotal length
- 205,634Total average daily traffic
- 20,920Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Nelsonville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:71 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Nelsonville, OH)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- 23962, Lat: 39.310556 Lon: -82.168889, Type: Building, Structure height: 5 m, Call Sign: WQJC938
Assigned Frequencies: 3650.00 MHzGrant Date: 07/29/2008, Expiration Date: 07/29/2018, Certifier: Chris CooperRegistrant: Intelliwave LLC, 145 Columbus Rd, Athens, OH 45701, Phone: (740) 592-0322, Fax: (740) 593-6282, Email:
- NELSONVILLE, 16595 Wolfe Benet Rd (Lat: 39.452694 Lon: -82.241833), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 57 m, Overall height: 58.2 m, Call Sign: WQQQ645
Assigned Frequencies: 11285.0 MHzGrant Date: 02/13/2013, Expiration Date: 02/13/2023, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 2200 N. Greenville Ave, 1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
- MARCS NELSON, 16747 Snake Hollow Road (Lat: 39.473194 Lon: -82.226333), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 85.4 m, Overall height: 89.3 m, Call Sign: WQUT309
Assigned Frequencies: 10955.0 MHz, 10835.0 MHz, 10915.0 MHz, 11565.0 MHz, 11645.0 MHz, 10835.0 MHz, 10915.0 MHz, 11565.0 MHz, 11645.0 MHz, 10835.0 MHz... (+23 more)Grant Date: 10/03/2014, Expiration Date: 10/03/2024, Certifier: Kyle QuillenRegistrant: Agile Network Builders LLC, 213 Market Ave N, Suite 310, Canton, OH 44702, Phone: (888) 494-0549, Fax: (330) 451-5720, Email:
- STATION, Hocking Pky Hocking Technical College (Lat: 39.444222 Lon: -82.221806), Structure height: 8.2 m, Overall height: 11.3 m, Call Sign: WHJ854
Assigned Frequencies: 21825.0 MHzGrant Date: 11/12/1993, Expiration Date: 11/12/1998Registrant: Phone: (614) 753-3591
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Nelsonville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Nelsonville)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 53
- Hazardous Condition: 132
- Service Call: 16
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - Nelsonville
|Most common first names in Nelsonville, OH among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Nelsonville, OH among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (51%)
- Electricity (48%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
|Businesses in Nelsonville, OH|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Lane Furniture||1|
|Burger King||1||MasterBrand Cabinets||2|
|Domino's Pizza||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
|H&R Block||1||Taco Bell||1|
|Jones New York||1||U-Haul||1|
Nelsonville compared to Ohio state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Nelsonville on our top lists:
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in institutions for the blind (population 1,000+)"
- #21 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Community and social service occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the lowest number of assaults per 100,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #42 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of unmarried partner households (population 5,000+)"
- #55 on the list of "Top 100 cities with highest percentage of college students (pop. 5,000+)"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents (population 5,000+)"
- #52 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for 3rd party candidates in the 2012 Presidential Election (pop. 50,000+)"
- #77 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Obama (Democrat) in the 2012 Presidential Election (pop. 50,000+)"
- #77 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest surface withdrawal of fresh water for public supply (pop. 50,000+)"
- #84 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people moving out compared to moving in (pop. 50,000+)"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2017.