|Median resident age:||40.3 years|
|Ohio median age:||40.5 years|
Zip codes: 45662.
New Boston village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $63,738 (it was $44,500 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $417.
- White alone - 2,169 (95.5%)
- Two or more races - 46 (2.0%)
- Black alone - 25 (1.1%)
- Hispanic - 20 (0.9%)
- Asian alone - 6 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 3 (0.1%)
- Other race alone - 3 (0.1%)
|Does Ohio have traditionally southern cultural elements? (45 replies)|
|Couple with newborn moving to Huber Heights (6 replies)|
|JOB OFFER IN PORTSMOUTH...where to live??? (5 replies)|
|Do not move to Portsmouth,Oh (75 replies)|
|New Boston (2 replies)|
|Chillicothe or Portsmouth any suggestions (7 replies)|
Latest news from New Boston, OH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (17.9%), English (16.7%), Irish (13.2%), United States (12.2%), French (7.2%), Welsh (4.0%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 520 feet
Land area: 1.11 square miles.
Population density: 2,012 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in New Boston:
- High school or higher: 75.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.5%
- Unemployed: 14.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in New Boston village:
- Never married: 31.9%
- Now married: 31.4%
- Separated: 3.7%
- Widowed: 13.1%
- Divorced: 19.9%
44 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 4 registered sex offenders living in New Boston, Ohio as of March 29, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in New Boston to the number of sex offenders is 560 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $499 (1.0%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $717 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Huntington, WV (35.9 miles , pop. 51,475).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Columbus, OH (85.6 miles , pop. 711,470).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (328.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Portsmouth, OH (1.3 miles ), South Shore, KY (1.6 miles ), Rosemount, OH (1.7 miles ), Fullerton, KY (1.7 miles ), Sciotodale, OH (2.0 miles ), West Portsmouth, OH (2.3 miles ), Wheelersburg, OH (2.3 miles ), Clarktown, OH (2.6 miles ).
Latitude: 38.75 N, Longitude: 82.94 W
|Crime rates in New Boston by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 277.6)||823.3||954.7||814.3||755.5||608.3||455.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in New Boston detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||4.41|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -450 (-16.1%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Construction (12%)
- Transportation and warehousing (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (35%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (13%)
- Finance and insurance (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (3%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (12%)
- Laborers and material movers, hand (8%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (6%)
- Cooks and food preparation workers (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (5%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (11%)
- Cashiers (10%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (8%)
- Waiters and waitresses (8%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (8%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (7%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (7%)
Average climate in New Boston, Ohio
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
New Boston-area historical tornado activity is below Ohio state average. It is 27% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/23/1968, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 8.2 miles away from the New Boston village center killed 7 people and injured 93 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/23/1968, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 8.8 miles away from the village center killed 6 people and injured 364 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:New Boston-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Ohio state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 66.4 miles away from the city center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 66.2 miles away from New Boston center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 268.4 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 232.2 miles away from the city center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 218.2 miles away from New Boston center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 145.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Scioto County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 7, Storms: 5, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Christine Jennings - Banker, Vern Riffe - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in New Boston:
Other hospitals and medical centers near New Boston:
- PORTSMOUTH RECEIVING HOSPITAL (Hospital, about 2 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
- CHRISANNA HEALTH CARE (Nursing Home, about 3 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
- CRYSTAL CARE CTR OF PORTSMOUTH (Nursing Home, about 3 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
- SKILLED NURSING INC (Home Health Center, about 3 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
- SOUTHERN OHIO MEDICAL CENTER Acute Care Hospitals (about 3 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
- ADVANTAGE SKILLED CARE, LLC (Home Health Center, about 3 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
- HILL VIEW HLTH CARE FACILITY (Nursing Home, about 3 miles away; PORTSMOUTH, OH)
College/University in New Boston:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to New Boston:
- Shawnee State University (about 4 miles; Portsmouth, OH; Full-time enrollment: 4,160)
- Ashland Community and Technical College (about 25 miles; Ashland, KY; FT enrollment: 2,482)
- Marshall University (about 36 miles; Huntington, WV; FT enrollment: 11,450)
- Morehead State University (about 48 miles; Morehead, KY; FT enrollment: 7,523)
- Maysville Community and Technical College (about 48 miles; Maysville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,969)
- Southern State Community College (about 50 miles; Hillsboro, OH; FT enrollment: 2,418)
- Ohio Christian University (about 60 miles; Circleville, OH; FT enrollment: 2,345)
Public high school in New Boston:
- Glenwood High School (Students: 167; Location: 522 Glenwood Ave; Grades: 7-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in New Boston:
Notable locations in New Boston: New Boston Stadium (A), New Boston Fire Department (B), New Boston Branch LIbrary (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in New Boston include: Ohio Avenue Christian Church (A), First Church of God (B), New Boston First Church of the Nazarene (C), New Boston United Methodist Church (D), Immanuel Baptist Church (E), Saint Monica Catholic Church (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Munn Run (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 80.7. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.856. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 0.0 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 29.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 15.5. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 0.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.86. This is about average. Closest monitor was 1.0 miles away from the city center.
(47.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 56.1% for Black residents)
|This village:||2.1 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
60 people in nursing homes in 2000
New Boston compared to Ohio state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in New Boston (2011 data):
- Woodforest National Bank: New Boston Wal-Mart Branch at 4490 Gallia Street, branch established on 2007/05/07. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
- U.S. Bank National Association: New Boston Branch at 3977 Rhodes Avenue, branch established on 1972/12/04. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (59%)
- Electricity (34%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (3%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for New Boston village (based on Scioto County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 26.21%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Catholic Church||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||General Association of Regular Baptist Churches||National Association of Free Will Baptists|
|Name||Church of the Nazarene||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Scioto County:||1.70 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Scioto County:||2.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Scioto County:||4.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||6.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||6||$17,708||$35,416||12||$2,807|
|Police Protection - Officers||18||$43,895||$29,263||2||$2,263|
|Streets and Highways||4||$10,189||$30,567||2||$673|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$5,172||$31,032||2||$1,944|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$4,114||$24,684||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||10||$16,804||$20,165||2||$1,962|
|Totals for Government||62||$151,013||$29,228||22||$11,039|
New Boston government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - General - Other: $489,000 ($219.58)
Police Protection: $464,000 ($208.35)
Financial Administration: $326,000 ($146.39)
Fire Protection: $260,000 ($116.75)
Solid Waste Management: $130,000 ($58.37)
Sewerage: $39,000 ($17.51)
Parks & Recreation: $29,000 ($13.02)
Welfare - Other: $23,000 ($10.33)
Health Services - Other: $10,000 ($4.49)
- General - Interest on Debt: $11,000 ($4.94)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $850,000 ($381.68)
New Boston government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - All Other: $186,000 ($83.52)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $32,000 ($14.37)
Interest Earnings: $19,000 ($8.53)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $271,000 ($121.69)
Highways: $59,000 ($26.49)
- Tax - Individual Income: $1,075,000 ($482.71)
Property: $381,000 ($171.08)
NEC: $14,000 ($6.29)
New Boston government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $201,000 ($90.26)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $157,000 ($70.50)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $44,000 ($19.76)
New Boston government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $54,000 ($24.25)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $777,000 ($348.90)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $34,000 ($15.27)
3.61% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($30,829 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Franklin County, OH||0.38% ($24,872 average AGI)|
|from Greenup County, KY||0.31% ($24,831)|
|from Pike County, OH||0.27% ($29,164)|
3.84% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,627 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in New Boston:
- WIOI (1010 AM; 1 kW; NEW BOSTON, OH)
- WPAY (1400 AM; 1 kW; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: RADIO STATIONS WPAY/WPFB, INC.)
- WNXT (1260 AM; 5 kW; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: HOMETOWN B/C OF PORTSMOUTH, INC.)
- WLGC (1520 AM; daytime; 5 kW; GREENUP, KY; Owner: GREENUP COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WVHU (800 AM; 5 kW; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WBGS (1030 AM; daytime; 10 kW; POINT PLEASANT, WV; Owner: BIG RIVER RADIO, INC.)
- WRVC (930 AM; 5 kW; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: FIFTH AVENUE BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WGOH (1370 AM; 5 kW; GRAYSON, KY; Owner: CARTER COUNTY BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WTCR (1420 AM; 5 kW; KENOVA, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSAI (1530 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in New Boston:
- WPAY-FM (104.1 FM; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: RADIO STATIONS WPAY/WPFB, INC.)
- WOHP (88.3 FM; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: THE CEDARVILLE UNIVERSITY)
- WOSP (91.5 FM; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WNXT-FM (99.3 FM; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: HOMETOWN B/C OF PORTSMOUTH, INC.)
- W215AV (90.9 FM; SOUTH PORTSMOUTH, KY; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WZZZ (107.5 FM; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: HOMETOWN BROADCASTING OF PORTSMOUTH 2, INC.)
- WLGC-FM (105.7 FM; GREENUP, KY; Owner: GREENUP COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WOKE (98.3 FM; GARRISON, KY; Owner: BIG RIVER RADIO, INC.)
- WRAU (94.9 FM; SOUTH WEBSTER, OH; Owner: IM-MEDIA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WBKS (107.1 FM; IRONTON, OH; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- W214BI (90.7 FM; PIKETON, OH; Owner: THE CEDARVILLE UNIVERSITY)
- WDGG (93.7 FM; ASHLAND, KY; Owner: FIFTH AVENUE B/CASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WVWV (89.9 FM; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WAMX (106.3 FM; MILTON, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WBVB (97.1 FM; COAL GROVE, OH; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WOUL-FM (89.1 FM; IRONTON, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WRVC-FM (92.7 FM; CATLETTSBURG, KY; Owner: FIFTH AVENUE BROADCASTING CO., INC)
- WKOV-FM (96.7 FM; WELLSTON, OH; Owner: JACKSON COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WXZQ (100.1 FM; PIKETON, OH; Owner: DBA PIKETON COMMUNICATIONS)
- WKKS-FM (104.9 FM; VANCEBURG, KY; Owner: BROWN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around New Boston:
- WPBO (Channel 42; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WHCP (Channel 30; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: TELEVISION PROPERTIES, INC.)
- W66CZ (Channel 66; PORTSMOUTH, OH; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WPBY-TV (Channel 33; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WSAZ-TV (Channel 3; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WOWK-TV (Channel 13; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WKAS (Channel 25; ASHLAND, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 6
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 8
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 4
- Fatalities: 6
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 14
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 116
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 172
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 39
- Fatalities: 125
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 279
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 13
New Boston fatal accident list:
Dec 11, 2010 07:00 AM, Us-52, Lat: 38.74390, Lon: -82.95057, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 3, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 2
Sep 2, 2006 01:10 AM, Us-52, Lat: 38.75466, Lon: -82.92538, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 4, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Jun 11, 1993 06:32 AM, 52, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Dec 21, 1990 01:19 AM, 52, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Dec 22, 1990 03:34 AM, Stantonave, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Apr 10, 1981 05:48 PM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Total length: 3 meters (10ft)
Total average daily traffic: 21,355
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,067
Total future (year 2033) average daily traffic: 29,641
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- 3980 Rhodes Ave (Lat: 38.744528 Lon: -82.924889), Call Sign: KNBL427
Assigned Frequencies: 33.7800 MHz
Grant Date: 07/13/2011, Expiration Date: 08/22/2021
Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 30251 Golden Lantern Ste E 501, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677-5993, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
- 3980 Rhodes Ave (Lat: 38.744528 Lon: -82.924889), Call Sign: KAW824
Assigned Frequencies: 39.4000 MHz
Grant Date: 07/13/2011, Expiration Date: 08/22/2021
Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 30251 Golden Lantern Ste E 501, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677-5993, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
- 1 Glenwood Tiger Trail (Lat: 38.760611 Lon: -82.929944), Type: Mast, Structure height: 12.1 m, Overall height: 13.7 m, Call Sign: WQPQ490
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1400 MHz
Grant Date: 07/19/2012, Expiration Date: 07/19/2022, Certifier: Mike Staggs
Registrant: Primex Wireless, Inc., 965 Wells Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147, Phone: (800) 537-0464
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1
- Call Sign: KG7603
Assigned Frequencies: 26.0300 MHz
Grant Date: 07/14/2000, Expiration Date: 10/01/2012
Registrant: Maillet Media, Inc., 16044 State Route 348, Lucasville, OH 45648
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in New Boston)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 42
- Hazardous Condition: 26
- Service Call: 3
- Good Intent Call: 1
Incident types - New Boston
|Businesses in New Boston, OH|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Maurices||1|
|CVS||1||Papa John's Pizza||1|
New Boston on our top lists:
- #92 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of females"
- #19 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest Particulate Matter (PM10) 24-hour air pollution readings in 2005 (µg/m3)"
- #28 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2006"
- #37 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest increase in the number of infant deaths per 1000 residents 1990-1999 to 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #41 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of deaths per 1000 residents 2000-2003 (pop. 50,000+)"
- #45 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2005 and 2006"