New Harmony, Indiana
New Harmony: Sculpture installed in New Harmony by Patrick Dougherty
New Harmony: The Atheneum, a museum, gift shop, and visitors' center, designed by architect Richard Meier.
New Harmony: Springtime in New Harmony
New Harmony: Red House on Main Street, New Harmony, IN
New Harmony: The Roofless Church
New Harmony: The Rapp-Owen Granary
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||56.2 years|
|Indiana median age:||37.3 years|
Zip codes: 47631.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $25,825 (it was $17,349 in 2000)
New Harmony town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $98,218 (it was $67,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $118,057; Detached houses: $130,923; Mobile homes: $17,610
Median gross rent in 2013: $758.
Races in New Harmony, IN (2010)
- 78199.0%White alone
- 50.6%Two or more races
- 20.3%American Indian alone
- 10.1%Asian alone
|Indiana Pictures (564 replies)|
|Breakfast in Vincennes or Paoli??? (4 replies)|
|New Harmony weather (1 reply)|
|Possible Evansville Relocation (42 replies)|
|What makes Indiana famous/unique, etc.? (40 replies)|
|Jobs in New Harmony-Evansville area (4 replies)|
Latest news from New Harmony, IN collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (31.1%), English (18.3%), Irish (12.9%), United States (7.9%), French (2.6%), Scotch-Irish (2.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1850
Elevation: 384 feet
Land area: 0.64 square miles.
Population density: 1,205 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in New Harmony:
- High school or higher: 87.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 21.8%
- Graduate or professional degree: 9.3%
- Unemployed: 3.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 17.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in New Harmony town:
- Never married: 20.6%
- Now married: 44.6%
- Separated: 1.0%
- Widowed: 20.1%
- Divorced: 13.8%
17 residents are foreign born (0.9% Asia).
According to our research of Indiana and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in New Harmony, Indiana as of May 05, 2016.
The ratio of number of residents in New Harmony to the number of sex offenders is 774 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $816 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $720 (0.9%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Evansville, IN (23.4 miles , pop. 121,582).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Louisville, KY (119.0 miles , pop. 256,231).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (257.1 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Phillipstown, IL (2.2 miles) , Griffin, IN (2.3 miles) , Crossville, IL (2.8 miles ), Poseyville, IN (2.9 miles ), Maunie, IL (3.0 miles) , Grayville, IL (3.1 miles ), Cynthiana, IN (3.6 miles ), Carmi, IL (3.6 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1998: 2 buildings, average cost: $161,800
- 1999: 3 buildings, average cost: $118,600
- 2000: 3 buildings, average cost: $171,700
- 2001: 3 buildings, average cost: $58,800
- 2003: 2 buildings, average cost: $110,600
- 2004: 1 building, cost: $175,000
- 2005: 3 buildings, average cost: $141,300
- 2006: 2 buildings, average cost: $250,000
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $278,400
- 2011: 1 building, cost: $150,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 38.13 N, Longitude: 87.93 W
Area code: 812
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (18%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (14%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Transportation and warehousing (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (5%)
- Construction (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (31%)
- Educational services (17%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Management occupations (29%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (12%)
- Production occupations (10%)
- Sales and related occupations (9%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (7%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (23%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (15%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Transportation occupations (10%)
- Material moving occupations (9%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Legal occupations (4%)
Average climate in New Harmony, Indiana
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
New Harmony-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Indiana state average. It is 56% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/7/1989, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 25.7 miles away from the New Harmony town center injured 55 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 tornado 30.3 miles away from the town center killed one person and injured 12 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:New Harmony-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Indiana state average. It is 75% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 22.5 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 12.9 miles away from New Harmony center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 48.0 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 24.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 33.2 miles away from New Harmony center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 110.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Posey County (15) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 8, Tornadoes: 3, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Hugh O. Pentecost - Politician.
Hospitals and medical centers in New Harmony:
Other hospitals and medical centers near New Harmony:
- ALLISON HEALTHCARE CORPORATIO (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; POSEYVILLE, IN)
- REHABILITATION CENTER DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES INC (Hospital, about 13 miles away; MOUNT VERNON, IN)
- CORNERSTONE HEALTHCARE OF IL (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; CARMI, IL)
- PHOENIX REHABILITATION AND NURSING CARE (Nursing Home, about 13 miles away; CARMI, IL)
- COUNTRY HAVEN HEALTHCARE (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; CYNTHIANA, IN)
- WABASH CHRISTIAN RETIREMENT (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; CARMI, IL)
- COMMUNITY ALTERNATIVES SW IN (Hospital, about 14 miles away; MOUNT VERNON, IN)
Airports located in New Harmony:
- Bugtown Airport (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to New Harmony:
- University of Southern Indiana (about 18 miles; Evansville, IN; Full-time enrollment: 9,532)
- Wabash Valley College (about 23 miles; Mount Carmel, IL; FT enrollment: 2,142)
- University of Evansville (about 25 miles; Evansville, IN; FT enrollment: 2,688)
- Vincennes University (about 45 miles; Vincennes, IN; FT enrollment: 9,876)
- Rend Lake College (about 54 miles; Ina, IL; FT enrollment: 2,778)
- Owensboro Community and Technical College (about 55 miles; Owensboro, KY; FT enrollment: 2,754)
- Madisonville Community College (about 58 miles; Madisonville, KY; FT enrollment: 2,082)
Public high school in New Harmony:
- New Harmony Elementary & High School (Students: 206; Location: 1000 East St; Grades: PK-12)
Notable location: New Harmony Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in New Harmony include: The Labyrinth State Memorial (1), Murphy Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Historic New Harmony - Information Ticketing-Tours-Events- the Atheneum Visitors' Ce (Museums; 401 North Arthur), Historic New Harmony - Information Ticketing Tours Events- Museum Shop (North Arthur), Wright Place Bed & Breakfast (Tours & Charters; 515 South Arthur).
Hotels: Old Rooming House Bed & Continental Breakfast (916 Church), New Harmony Accommodations Information & Torst HME (916 Church), Stinson Jim (916 Church).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 96.0. This is worse than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2012 was 0.859. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 21.1 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 6.91. This is about average. Closest monitor was 14.7 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 0.471. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 18.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 18.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.9 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 11.6. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 21.0 miles away from the city center.
Lead (Pb) [µg/m3] level in 2008 was 0.00481. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 22.7 miles away from the city center.
(8.7% for White Non-Hispanic residents)
|This town:||1.9 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
105 people in nursing homes in 2000
New Harmony compared to Indiana state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Banks with branches in New Harmony (2011 data):
- Fifth Third Bank: New Harmony Branch at 502 Main Street, branch established on 1961/10/16. Info updated 2009/10/05: Bank assets: $114,540.4 mil, Deposits: $89,689.1 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1378 total offices, Holding Company: Fifth Third Bancorp
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (74%)
- Electricity (24%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for New Harmony town (based on Posey County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Posey County:||1.14 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||1.73 / 10,000 pop.|
|Posey County:||0.76 / 10,000 pop.|
|Indiana:||0.50 / 10,000 pop.|
|Posey County:||4.20 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.39 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.78 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||5||$917|
|Police Protection - Officers||1||$2,800||$33,600||2||$1,338|
|Streets and Highways||1||$3,646||$43,752||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||0||$0||1||$200|
|Totals for Government||5||$14,074||$33,778||9||$3,711|
New Harmony government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Sewerage: $210,000 ($274.15)
Water Utilities: $90,000 ($117.49)
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $656,000 ($856.40)
Water Utilities: $187,000 ($244.13)
Sewerage: $175,000 ($228.46)
Electric Utilities: $52,000 ($67.89)
Police Protection: $52,000 ($67.89)
Regular Highways: $45,000 ($58.75)
Solid Waste Management: $41,000 ($53.52)
General - Other: $39,000 ($50.91)
Fire Protection: $11,000 ($14.36)
Judicial and Legal Services: $4,000 ($5.22)
Central Staff Services: $3,000 ($3.92)
General Public Buildings: $3,000 ($3.92)
Financial Administration: $2,000 ($2.61)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($1.31)
- General - Interest on Debt: $39,000 ($50.91)
- Other Capital Outlay - General - Other: $50,000 ($65.27)
Water Utilities: $5,000 ($6.53)
Sewerage: $4,000 ($5.22)
Gas Utilities: $3,000 ($3.92)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $181,000 ($236.29)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $57,000 ($74.41)
New Harmony government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $596,000 ($778.07)
Solid Waste Management: $36,000 ($47.00)
All Other: $10,000 ($13.05)
Parks & Recreation: $1,000 ($1.31)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $45,000 ($58.75)
General Revenue, NEC: $28,000 ($36.55)
Rents: $2,000 ($2.61)
Property Sale Other: $1,000 ($1.31)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $522,000 ($681.46)
Water Utilities: $375,000 ($489.56)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $23,000 ($30.03)
- Tax - Property: $107,000 ($139.69)
Other Selective Sales: $31,000 ($40.47)
Public Utilities: $4,000 ($5.22)
NEC: $3,000 ($3.92)
Motor Fuels Sales: $0 ($0.00)
New Harmony government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,410,000 ($1840.73)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $643,000 ($839.43)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $1,397,000 ($1823.76)
Other, NEC: $631,000 ($823.76)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $13,000 ($16.97)
Other, NEC: $12,000 ($15.67)
New Harmony government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $180,000 ($234.99)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,404,000 ($1832.90)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $31,000 ($40.47)
4.68% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($36,744 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Vanderburgh County, IN||2.29% ($38,300 average AGI)|
|from Gibson County, IN||0.26% ($27,769)|
|from Warrick County, IN||0.19% ($37,316)|
5.90% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($46,581 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in New Harmony:
- WVHI (1330 AM; 5 kW; EVANSVILLE, IN)
- WGBF (1280 AM; 5 kW; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WDDD (810 AM; 10 kW; JOHNSTON CITY, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- WROY (1460 AM; 1 kW; CARMI, IL; Owner: CARMI BROADCASTING, CO.)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WMCL (1060 AM; 3 kW; MCLEANSBORO, IL; Owner: DANA COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION)
- WKDA (1200 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: RADIO NASHVILLE, INC.)
- WAMB (1160 AM; 50 kW; DONELSON, TN; Owner: GREAT SOUTHERN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WNQM (1300 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: WNQM. INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in New Harmony:
- WBJW (91.7 FM; ALBION, IL; Owner: MUSIC MINISTRIES INC)
- WRUL (97.3 FM; CARMI, IL; Owner: CARMI BROADCASTING CO.)
- WKDQ (99.5 FM; HENDERSON, KY; Owner: REGENT BROADCASTING OF EVANSVILLE/OWENSBORO, INC.)
- WJLT (105.3 FM; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WIKY-FM (104.1 FM; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL B/C CORPORATION)
- WYFX (106.7 FM; MOUNT VERNON, IN; Owner: THE ORIGINAL COMPANY, INC)
- WABX (107.5 FM; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WNIN-FM (88.3 FM; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: TRI-STATE PUBLIC TELEPLEX, INC.)
- WBGW (101.5 FM; FORT BRANCH, IN; Owner: MUSIC MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WYNG (94.9 FM; MOUNT CARMEL, IL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WSTO (96.1 FM; OWENSBORO, KY; Owner: TSB III, LLC)
- WRAY-FM (98.1 FM; PRINCETON, IN; Owner: PRINCETON BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WVJC (89.1 FM; MOUNT CARMEL, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS EASTERN COMMUNITY COLLEGES)
- WGBF-FM (103.1 FM; HENDERSON, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- W211BJ (90.1 FM; CROSSVILLE, IL; Owner: FAMILY WORSHIP CENTER CHURCH, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around New Harmony:
- W23BV (Channel 23; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: BETHEL SANITARIUM)
- W66CT (Channel 66; MOUNT VERNON, IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WEHT (Channel 25; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: GILMORE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WEVV (Channel 44; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: COMCORP OF INDIANA LICENSE CORP.)
- WTVW (Channel 7; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: QUORUM OF INDIANA LICENSE, LLC)
- WFIE (Channel 14; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- WIKY-LP (Channel 5; EVANSVILLE, ETC., IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WNIN (Channel 9; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: TRI-STATE PUBLIC TELEPLEX, INC.)
- WAZE-LP (Channel 17; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WEOA-LP (Channel 50; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WJPS-LP (Channel 4; EVANSVILLE, ETC., IN; Owner: SOUTH CENTRAL COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- K55HL (Channel 55; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W56DN (Channel 56; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: EVANSVILLE LOW POWER PARTNERSHIP)
- WTSN-LP (Channel 63; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: EVANSVILLE LOW POWER PARTNERSHIP)
- W38BK (Channel 38; EVANSVILLE, IN; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
New Harmony fatal accident list:
Feb 14, 2006 05:40 PM, Sr-66, Goodman Rd, Lat: 38.12644, Lon: -87.84920, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Jan 28, 1985 11:17 PM, 66, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in New Harmony)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:32 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in New Harmony, IN)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- POSEYVILLE, 12.48 Mi From Carmi Municipal Airport (Lat: 38.166417 Lon: -87.878083), Overall height: 94.5 m, Call Sign: WPNG823, Licensee ID: L00128388
Assigned Frequencies: 6780.00 MHz
Grant Date: 02/13/2001, Expiration Date: 02/01/2011, Cancellation Date: 10/31/2002, Certifier: Charles Featherstun
Registrant: Westel-Milwaukee Company, LLC
- EVA-002, 12.48 Mi From Carmi Munic Arpt (Lat: 38.166389 Lon: -87.878056), Type: Tower, Structure height: 89.9 m, Overall height: 94.4 m, Call Sign: WPRT868
Assigned Frequencies: 6825.00 MHz
Grant Date: 01/26/2001, Expiration Date: 01/26/2011, Cancellation Date: 06/21/2010, Certifier: Carol L Tacker
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3074, Email:
- EVN0512, 4570 Penfold Road (Lat: 38.108889 Lon: -87.911639), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 106.4 m, Call Sign: WQPE816, Licensee ID: L01382131
Assigned Frequencies: 11225.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz
Grant Date: 04/25/2012, Expiration Date: 04/25/2022, Certifier: Scott E Beer
Registrant: Zayo Group, LLC, 400 Centennial Pkwy, Suite 200, Louisville, CO 80027, Phone: (303) 414-4008, Fax: (303) 226-5039, Email:
- POSEYVILLE, 12.48 Mi From Carmi Munic Arpt (Lat: 38.166472 Lon: -87.878222), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 90.5 m, Overall height: 92.7 m, Call Sign: WQQN741
Assigned Frequencies: 10815.0 MHz
Grant Date: 02/04/2013, Expiration Date: 02/04/2023, Certifier: John E Monday
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 2200 N. Greenville Ave, 1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:6
- Call Sign: KB9NAW
Grant Date: 03/21/1996, Expiration Date: 03/21/2006, Cancellation Date: 03/22/2008
Registrant: Donald C Lewis Jr, 1212 Loren Dr, New Harmony, IN 47631
- Call Sign: KB9QXO, Licensee ID: L00171623
Grant Date: 05/15/2007, Expiration Date: 06/18/2017, Certifier: John L Henderson
Registrant: John L Henderson, 820 S Main St, New Harmony, IN 47631
- Call Sign: KB9RBV, Licensee ID: L01296578
Grant Date: 06/20/2007, Expiration Date: 06/30/2017, Certifier: Scott A Crumbacher
Registrant: Scott A Crumbacher, 1509 Hwy 68, New Harmony, IN 47631
- Call Sign: KC9FPL, Licensee ID: L00825463
Grant Date: 03/17/2004, Expiration Date: 03/17/2014, Cancellation Date: 04/13/2004, Certifier: Nicholas E Bebout
Registrant: Nicholas E Bebout, 921 Smith School Rd E, New Harmony, IN 47631-9230
- Call Sign: KC9OHG, Licensee ID: L01431170
Grant Date: 09/15/2008, Expiration Date: 09/15/2018, Certifier: Laura L Davis
Registrant: Laura L Davis, 2785 Greathouse Rd, New Harmony, IN 47631
- Call Sign: KC9VDM, Licensee ID: L01679227
Grant Date: 12/21/2011, Expiration Date: 12/21/2021, Certifier: Bryan M O'Risky
Registrant: Bryan M O\'Risky, 2296 Old Evansville Rd, New Harmony, IN 47631
FAA Registered Aircraft:1
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-28-160 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 107 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-320 SERIES (180 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5242W , Serial Number: 28-283, Year manufactured: 1962, Airworthiness Date: 01/11/1962
Registrant (Co-Owned): John L Adams, Po Box 515, New Harmony, IN 47631, Other Owners: Bessie N Adams
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 19
- Hazardous Condition: 6
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - New Harmony
|Most common first names in New Harmony, IN among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in New Harmony, IN among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in New Harmony, IN
- U-Haul: 1
New Harmony on our top lists:
- #43 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes"
- #78 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Water transportation"
- #93 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Chemicals"
- #75 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2016.