Marquette County has a predicted average indoor radon screening level between 2 and 4 pCi/L (pico curies per liter) - Moderate Potential
Drinking water stations with addresses in Packwaukee and their reported violations in the past:
PACKWAUKEE TOWN HALL (Population served: 35, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- PN Violation for NPDWR Violation - Between DEC-2003 and DEC-2025, Contaminant: Public Notice
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 regular monitoring violations
Average household size:
Percentage of family households:
|This town: || 2.2 people|
|Wisconsin: || 2.4 people|
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
|This town: || 64.7%|
|Whole state: || 64.4%|
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
|This town: || 10.8%|
|Whole state: || 7.3%|
- Lesbian couples: 0.8% of all households
- Gay men: 0.5% of all households
Residents with income below the poverty level in 2009:
Residents with income below 50% of the poverty level in 2009:
Detailed information about poverty and poor residents in Packwaukee, WI
1,277 people in federal prisons and detention centers in 2000
13 people in homes or halfway houses for drug/alcohol abuse in 2000
Packwaukee compared to Wisconsin state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage below state average.
- Renting percentage below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Back to the top
Educational Attainment (%) in 2000
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2000
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (53%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (34%)
- Wood (7%)
- Electricity (5%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (2%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Packwaukee town (based on Marquette County data)
Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 49.58%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
Source: Jones, Dale E., et al. 2002. Congregations and Membership in the United States 2000. Nashville, TN: Glenmary Research Center.
|Name||Catholic Church||Lutheran Church||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod||United Methodist Church||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
Number of grocery stores:
|Marquette County:||3.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||1.86 / 10,000 pop.|Number of convenience stores (with gas):
|Marquette County:||6.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|Wisconsin:||4.12 / 10,000 pop.|Number of full-service restaurants:
|This county:||11.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||8.64 / 10,000 pop.|Adult diabetes rate:
|Wisconsin:||7.6%|Adult obesity rate:
|State:||27.5%|Low-income preschool obesity rate:
8.38% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($35,892 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
8.60% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($30,037 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Packwaukee:
- WSPT (1010 AM; 50 kW; STEVENS POINT, WI)
- WNAM (1280 AM; 50 kW; NEENAH-MENASHA, WI; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WHBY (1150 AM; 25 kW; KIMBERLY, WI; Owner: WOODWARD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WSAU (550 AM; 20 kW; WAUSAU, WI; Owner: WRIG, INC.)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WIBU (900 AM; 1 kW; WISCONSIN DELLS, WI; Owner: MAGNUM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WRPN (1600 AM; 5 kW; RIPON, WI)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WTSO (1070 AM; 10 kW; MADISON, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WDUX (800 AM; 5 kW; WAUPACA, WI; Owner: LAIRD BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Packwaukee:
- WOLX-FM (94.9 FM; BARABOO, WI; Owner: ENTERCOM MADISON LICENSE, LLC.)
- WBKY (95.9 FM; PORTAGE, WI; Owner: MAGNUM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WDDC (100.1 FM; PORTAGE, WI; Owner: ZOE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WNNO-FM (106.9 FM; WISCONSIN DELLS, WI; Owner: MAGNUM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WERN (88.7 FM; MADISON, WI; Owner: STATE OF WISCONSIN - EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS BOARD)
- WAUH (102.3 FM; WAUTOMA, WI; Owner: HOMETOWN BROADCASTING LLC)
- WBJZ (104.7 FM; BERLIN, WI; Owner: CAXAMBAS CORPORATION)
- WPKR (99.5 FM; OMRO, WI; Owner: MIDWEST DIMENSIONS, INC.)
- WDKM (106.1 FM; ADAMS, WI; Owner: ROCHE-A-CRI BROADCASTING)
TV broadcast stations around Packwaukee:
- WISC-TV (Channel 3; MADISON, WI; Owner: TELEVISION WISCONSIN, INC.)
- W64AU (Channel 64; ADAMS, WI; Owner: STATE OF WISCONSIN - EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS BOARD)
- WDLS-LP (Channel 35; TOMAH, WI; Owner: MAGNUM RADIO, INC.)
- WMMF-TV (Channel 68; FOND DU LAC, WI; Owner: PAPPAS TELECASTING OF WISCONSIN, A CALIFORNIA LTD PARTNRSHP)
- WMSN-TV (Channel 47; MADISON, WI; Owner: WMSN LICENSEE, LLC)
- WKOW-TV (Channel 27; MADISON, WI; Owner: WKOW TELEVISION, INC.)
- WHA-TV (Channel 21; MADISON, WI; Owner: BOARD OF REGENTS OF THE UNIV. OF WISCONSIN SYSTEM)
National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
Number of bridges: 5
Total length: 10 meters (33ft)
Total costs: $502,000
Total average daily traffic: 23,605
Total average daily truck traffic: 3,280
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:
1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Packwaukee
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:
9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:
- PACKWAUKEE, Packwaukee Site: N3463 6th Road (Lat: 43.765750 Lon: -89.494167), Type: Tower, Structure height: 121.9 m, Overall height: 125 m, Call Sign: WQID774
Assigned Frequencies: 6034.15 MHz
Grant Date: 01/14/2008, Expiration Date: 01/14/2018, Certifier: Jerry Wilke
Registrant: Element Mobile, 320 W Grand Ave Ste 302, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495, Phone: (715) 818-5423, Fax: (715) 818-5424, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:
- Call Sign: WA9DIB, Licensee ID: L01160968
Grant Date: 06/10/2006, Expiration Date: 07/30/2016
Registrant: Robert W Murre, Packwaukee, WI 53953
|Most common first names in Packwaukee, WI among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Packwaukee, WI among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Packwaukee on our top lists:
- #32 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of males"
- #48 (53949) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of Moroccan first ancestries"