Perry: Taylor County Courthouse
Perry: Keaton Beach, Florida
Perry: Sun 'n' Sand Motel, US 19, Perry, FL
Perry: Intersection to Downtown Perry
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||35.5 years|
|Florida median age:||41.5 years|
Zip codes: 32347, 32348.Perry Zip Code Map
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $14,712 (it was $13,845 in 2000)
Perry city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $77,607 (it was $55,100 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2013: $552.
Races in Perry, FL (2013)
- 3,48748.3%White alone
- 3,36246.6%Black alone
- 1081.5%Two or more races
- 931.3%American Indian alone
- 170.2%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Thoughts about Perry, FL (19 replies)|
|Pleace help we are in Tidewater apartments in Perry (2 replies)|
|Fan gate! Charlie Christ can't debate without a floor/table fan keeping himself cool (64 replies)|
|When will Florida be a socially liberal and progressive state? (347 replies)|
|Katy Perry Concert & Busch Gardens (19 replies)|
|Why are people not more eco conscious here (41 replies)|
Latest news from Perry, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (12.5%), United States (8.1%), English (7.0%), German (6.0%), Subsaharan African (5.4%), West Indian (3.2%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 42 feet
Land area: 9.29 square miles.
Population density: 762 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Perry:
- High school or higher: 83.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.4%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.9%
- Unemployed: 7.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 14.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Perry city:
- Never married: 42.1%
- Now married: 29.0%
- Separated: 1.8%
- Widowed: 8.5%
- Divorced: 18.6%
131 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 62 registered sex offenders living in Perry, Florida as of September 02, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Perry to the number of sex offenders is 113 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $791 (0.7%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $417 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tallahassee, FL (47.4 miles , pop. 150,624).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Jacksonville, FL (115.8 miles , pop. 735,617).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (707.4 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Day, FL (4.3 miles ), Lamont, FL (4.8 miles) , Greenville, FL (5.0 miles ), Mayo, FL (5.0 miles ), Dowling Park, FL (5.1 miles ), Madison, FL (5.1 miles ), Lee, FL (5.2 miles ), Aucilla, FL (5.2 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 21 buildings, average cost: $102,000
- 1998: 13 buildings, average cost: $99,300
- 1999: 22 buildings, average cost: $93,700
- 2000: 6 buildings, average cost: $86,300
- 2001: 7 buildings, average cost: $130,600
- 2002: 7 buildings, average cost: $63,700
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $172,200
- 2004: 5 buildings, average cost: $124,400
- 2005: 27 buildings, average cost: $128,200
- 2006: 17 buildings, average cost: $143,400
- 2007: 12 buildings, average cost: $122,600
- 2008: 8 buildings, average cost: $97,500
- 2009: 9 buildings, average cost: $74,100
- 2010: 5 buildings, average cost: $78,000
- 2011: 5 buildings, average cost: $100,400
- 2012: 3 buildings, average cost: $116,700
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 30.11 N, Longitude: 83.58 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +3,778 (+52.8%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,576 (82.5%)
Area code: 850
|Crime rates in Perry by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 294.7)||592.9||672.9||665.1||587.2||605.9||567.2||811.6||931.8||848.7||706.2||487.1||521.2||572.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Perry detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.14|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -487 (-6.6%).
- Manufacturing (26%)
- Retail trade (25%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (11%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (40%)
- Educational services (19%)
- Retail trade (12%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (4%)
- Production occupations (21%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (14%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Sales and related occupations (15%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (14%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (12%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (9%)
- Personal care and service occupations (9%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
Average climate in Perry, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Perry-area historical tornado activity is below Florida state average. It is 31% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 2/27/1984, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 25.1 miles away from the Perry city center injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/19/1988, a category F3 tornado 25.2 miles away from the city center killed 4 people and injured 18 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Perry-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Florida state average. It is 95% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 325.5 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 230.4 miles away from Perry center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 267.7 miles away from the city center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 279.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 325.7 miles away from Perry center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 313.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Taylor County (14) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 11
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 7, Tropical Storms: 3, Fires: 2, Floods: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Freeze: 1, Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: J. Broward Culpepper - State University System of Florida chancellor, Rick Tuten - Player of football, Herbert St. John - Player of football.
Hospitals and medical centers in Perry:
Airports and heliports located in Perry:
- Perry-Foley Airport (Runways: 3, Air Taxi Ops: 200, Itinerant Ops: 7,000, Local Ops: 11,000, Military Ops: 200)
- Circle P Airport (Runways: 1)
- Lumar Field Airport (Runways: 1)
- Doctors Memorial Hospital #2 Heliport
- Doctors Memorial Hospital Heliport
College/University in Perry:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Perry:
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (about 48 miles; Tallahassee, FL; Full-time enrollment: 10,841)
- Florida State University (about 49 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 38,283)
- Tallahassee Community College (about 51 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,904)
- Valdosta State University (about 54 miles; Valdosta, GA; FT enrollment: 11,155)
- Wiregrass Georgia Technical College (about 56 miles; Valdosta, GA; FT enrollment: 3,246)
- Florida Gateway College (about 61 miles; Lake City, FL; FT enrollment: 2,179)
- Santa Fe College (about 76 miles; Gainesville, FL; FT enrollment: 11,819)
Private elementary/middle school in Perry:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- WVHT 105.7 FM Monticello Wilson Broadcasting Co. IS NOW changed to WFRF-FM 105.7 Monticello, owner: Faith Radio Network, Inc.
- WVHT 105.7 FM Monticello Wilson Broadcasting Co. IS NOW changed to WFRF-FM 105.7 Monticello, owner: Faith Radio Network, Inc.
- The new replacement hospital for Doctors' Memorial is located at 333 North Byron Butler Parkway (US19 North)
Notable locations in Perry: Perry Plaza (A), Perry Square (B), City of Perry Wastewater Treatment Facility (C), Taylor County Historical Society (D), Taylor County Public Library (E), Perry Police Department (F), Taylor County Sheriff's Office (G), Perry Police Department (H), Perry Fire Department (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Center: Taylor Square Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Perry include: Wesleyan Church (A), Triumph Church (B), Stewart Memorial African Methodist Episcopal Church (C), Solid Rock Family Christian Center (D), Saint Peter Primitive Baptist Church (E), Restoration Faith Center Church (F), New Home Baptist Church (G), Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church (H), First United Methodist Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Wilcox Cemetery (1), Pineview Memorial Gardens (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creek: Pimple Creek (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Chaparral Inn (2159 1/2 South Byron Butler Parkway), Best Budget Inn (2220 USHighway 19 North).
Courts: Third Judicial Circuit (215 North Washington), Judicial Court Reporting (115 West Green).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Perry and their reported violations in the past:KATIE'S KOUNTRY KORNER (Population served: 25, Groundwater):
Past health violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In DEC-2012, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (JAN-22-2013), St Public Notif received (FEB-22-2013)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Perry that have no violations reported:
- QUICK STOP #2 (EBRO JIFFY) (Population served: 37, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- NAFEE CAMPGROUND (Population served: 32, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- WHITEY'S RESTAURANT (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
- ROCKY'S SHADY GROVE GROCERY (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
(21.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 33.3% for Black residents, 100.0% for Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Perry in 2010:
- 109 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 79 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 7 people in correctional residential facilities
- 4 people in group homes intended for adults
6 people in other noninstitutional group quarters in 2000
Perry compared to Florida state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Banks with branches in Perry (2011 data):
- Capital City Bank: Perry Branch at 115 West Green Street, branch established on 1996/12/07. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $2,617.3 mil, Deposits: $2,181.2 mil, headquarters in Tallahassee, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 74 total offices, Holding Company: Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
- Citizens State Bank: at 2000 South Byron Butler Parkway, branch established on 1958/07/07. Info updated 2007/05/01: Bank assets: $101.4 mil, Deposits: $91.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Perry Banking Company, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Perry Branch at 200 West Main Street, branch established on 1907/04/24. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Perry, Florida:
- Days Inn Perry Florida, 2277 S Byron Butler Pkwy, Perry, FL 32348 , Phone: (850) 584-5311, Fax: (850) 584-5311
- Chaparral Inn, 2159 Hwy 19 S, Perry, FL 32347
- Sun N Sand Motel, 1708 S Hwy 19, Perry, FL 32347
- Best Budget Inn, 2220 Hwy 19 S, Perry, FL 32348 , Phone: (850) 584-6231, Fax: (850) 584-3700
- Kingswood Inn Motel, 2755 S Byron Butler Pkwy, Perry, FL 32347
- Skylark Motel, 317 N Hwy 19, Perry, FL 32347
- Southern Inn, 2238 S Byron Butler Pkwy, Perry, FL 32347
- Bambi Motel, 1829 S Byron Butler Pkwy, Perry, FL 32347
- 6 other hotels and motels
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (76%)
- Utility gas (19%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Wood (2%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Perry city (based on Taylor County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Taylor County:||0.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Taylor County:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Taylor County:||6.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.23 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||9||$21,112||$28,149||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||22||$78,842||$43,005||0||$0|
|Police - Other||2||$3,716||$22,296||2||$733|
|Streets and Highways||5||$11,373||$27,295||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||8||$15,141||$22,712||0||$0|
|Housing and Community Development(Local)||1||$2,668||$32,016||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$5,846||$35,076||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||84||$246,683||$35,240||2||$733|
Perry government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Gas Utilities: $1,515,000 ($214.19)
Police Protection: $1,337,000 ($189.03)
Solid Waste Management: $575,000 ($81.30)
Fire Protection: $562,000 ($79.46)
Central Staff Services: $516,000 ($72.95)
Sewerage: $459,000 ($64.89)
Water Utilities: $393,000 ($55.56)
Parks & Recreation: $370,000 ($52.31)
Regular Highways: $355,000 ($50.19)
Financial Administration: $250,000 ($35.35)
General - Other: $184,000 ($26.01)
Protective Inspection and Regulation, NEC: $94,000 ($13.29)
General Public Buildings: $80,000 ($11.31)
Judicial and Legal Services: $23,000 ($3.25)
- General - Interest on Debt: $16,000 ($2.26)
- Other Capital Outlay - Parks & Recreation: $145,000 ($20.50)
Sewerage: $137,000 ($19.37)
Police Protection: $109,000 ($15.41)
Regular Highways: $24,000 ($3.39)
Gas Utilities: $15,000 ($2.12)
Water Utilities: $13,000 ($1.84)
Fire Protection: $5,000 ($0.71)
Central Staff: $2,000 ($0.28)
Financial Administration: $2,000 ($0.28)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $3,478,000 ($491.73)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $227,000 ($32.09)
Perry government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $783,000 ($110.70)
Solid Waste Management: $605,000 ($85.54)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $95,000 ($13.43)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $408,000 ($57.68)
Interest Earnings: $352,000 ($49.77)
- Revenue - Gas Utilities: $2,185,000 ($308.92)
Water Utilities: $1,141,000 ($161.32)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $438,000 ($61.93)
All Other: $235,000 ($33.22)
Highways: $84,000 ($11.88)
- Tax - Public Utilities: $1,130,000 ($159.76)
Property: $752,000 ($106.32)
Motor Fuels Sales: $259,000 ($36.62)
NEC: $128,000 ($18.10)
Other Selective Sales: $28,000 ($3.96)
Perry government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $3,780,000 ($534.43)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $260,000 ($36.76)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $6,000 ($0.85)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $266,000 ($37.61)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $3,615,000 ($511.10)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $165,000 ($23.33)
Perry government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $10,060,000 ($1422.31)
6.56% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($32,197 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Leon County, FL||0.54% ($23,189 average AGI)|
|from Madison County, FL||0.33% ($37,435)|
|from Hillsborough County, FL||0.32% ($27,455)|
5.89% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($30,786 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Perry:
- WPRY (1400 AM; 1 kW; PERRY, FL; Owner: WORLDLINK TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC.)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WFRF (1070 AM; daytime; 10 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FAITH RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- WHGH (840 AM; daytime; 10 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: H. G. H INVESTMENT CORP.)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGSR (1570 AM; 50 kW; FERNANDINA BEACH, FL; Owner: RJM COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- WJEP (1020 AM; daytime; 10 kW; OCHLOCKNEE, GA; Owner: LIFELINE MINISTRIES, INCORPORATED)
- WOBS (1530 AM; daytime; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: WORD BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
- WQTM (740 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WMGG (820 AM; 50 kW; LARGO, FL; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ST. PETERSBURG LICENSEE)
- WDYZ (990 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Perry:
- WNFK (92.1 FM; PERRY, FL; Owner: TAYLOR COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WGLF (104.1 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WKVH (91.9 FM; MONTICELLO, FL; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- WFSU-FM (88.9 FM; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY)
TV broadcast stations around Perry:
- W29CH (Channel 29; PERRY, FL; Owner: PERRY CHANNEL 69 TV, INC.)
- WCTV (Channel 6; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: WCTV LICENSEE CORP.)
- WTWC-TV (Channel 40; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: WTWC LICENSEE, LLC)
- WFXU (Channel 57; LIVE OAK, FL; Owner: WFXU LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WTXL-TV (Channel 27; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: MEDIA VENTURE MANAGEMENT, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 12Number of bridges
- 12m39ftTotal length
- 47,627Total average daily traffic
- 2,532Total average daily truck traffic
- 82,633Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 252 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 5 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Perry, FL)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 49 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 55 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Perry)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Perry)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 15 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 157
- Hazardous Condition: 41
- Good Intent Call: 3
Incident types - Perry
|Most common first names in Perry, FL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Perry, FL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Perry, FL|
|Ace Hardware||1||MasterBrand Cabinets||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
|Domino's Pizza||1||SONIC Drive-In||1|
Perry on our top lists:
- #3 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Information and record clerks except customer service representatives (population 5,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Paper (population 5,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Health technologists and technicians (population 5,000+)"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Fuel dealers (population 5,000+)"
- #9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Food and beverage serving workers except waiters/waitresses (population 5,000+)"
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Food and beverage stores (population 5,000+)"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most fire safe hotels and motels per 100,000 population (pop 5,000+)"
- #29 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest maximum monthly morning or afternoon humidity (population 5,000+)"
- #30 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of assaults in 2006 per 10,000 residents, excludes tourist destinations and others with a lot of outsiders visiting based on city industries data"
- #40 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most users submitting photos to our site per 10,000 residents (population 5000+)"
- #48 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most fatal accidents per 100,000 population from 1975 to 2008 (pop 5,000+)"
- #59 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28 (population 5,000+)"
- #60 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) (population 5,000+)"
- #85 on the list of "Top 100 least-safe cities (highest city-data.com crime index) (pop. 5,000+)"
Total of 14 patent applications in 2008-2015.