We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||40.1 years|
|Missouri median age:||38.4 years|
Zip codes: 64856.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $20,015 (it was $13,414 in 2000)
Pineville town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $84,686 (it was $59,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $133,810; Detached houses: $151,308; Mobile homes: $43,731
Median gross rent in 2015: $722.
Races in Pineville, MO (2015)
- 75785.2%White alone
- 445.0%Two or more races
- 141.6%Black alone
- 101.1%American Indian alone
- 101.1%Other race alone
- 60.7%Asian alone
|Interesting Missouri facts. (629 replies)|
|Missouri Outlaw History (521 replies)|
|Should Missouri raise the speed limit to 75? (9 replies)|
|School Districts near Monett (1 reply)|
|Where to find rental listings Anderson/Jane/Pineville (3 replies)|
|Info about route E Pineville Mo (0 replies)|
Latest news from Pineville, MO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (14.5%), German (9.5%), English (8.7%), American (4.7%), Norwegian (3.3%), French (2.9%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1919
Elevation: 899 feet
Land area: 0.70 square miles.
Population density: 1,125 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Pineville:
- High school or higher: 85.3%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.1%
- Unemployed: 2.8%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 22.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Pineville town:
- Never married: 27.8%
- Now married: 48.7%
- Separated: 0.5%
- Widowed: 9.9%
- Divorced: 13.1%
47 residents are foreign born (2.5% Latin America, 0.9% Europe, 0.8% Oceania).
According to our research of Missouri and other state lists there were 16 registered sex offenders living in Pineville, Missouri as of September 25, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Pineville to the number of sex offenders is 49 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $526 (0.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $482 (0.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Fayetteville, AR (37.8 miles , pop. 58,047).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Tulsa, OK (92.3 miles , pop. 393,049).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (295.8 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Lanagan, MO (2.0 miles ), Ginger Blue, MO (2.1 miles) , Anderson, MO (2.3 miles ), Noel, MO (2.6 miles ), Sulphur Springs, AR (3.0 miles ), Goodman, MO (3.2 miles ), Bella Vista, AR (3.3 miles ), Hiwasse, AR (3.4 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2013: 2 buildings, average cost: $287,500
- 2014: 1 building, cost: $194,700
Latitude: 36.59 N, Longitude: 94.38 W
Area code: 417
|Crime rates in Pineville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 284.8)||239.2||59.9||257.4||183.6||46.9||30.8||17.2||0.0||0.0||0.0||25.5||27.2||0.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Pineville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||7.60|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (27%)
- Construction (24%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (7%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (7%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Retail trade (45%)
- Health care and social assistance (15%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Public administration (8%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Wholesale trade (5%)
- Accommodation and food services (3%)
- Management occupations (17%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (16%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (34%)
- Sales and related occupations (26%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (9%)
- Healthcare support occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (4%)
- Architecture and engineering occupations (3%)
Average climate in Pineville, Missouri
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Pineville-area historical tornado activity is slightly above Missouri state average. It is 105% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/24/1975, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 19.2 miles away from the Pineville town center killed 3 people and injured 22 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/10/2008, a category F4 tornado 26.8 miles away from the town center killed 15 people and injured 200 people and caused $45 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Pineville-area historical earthquake activity is near Missouri state average. It is 74% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 155.7 miles away from the city center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 156.6 miles away from Pineville center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 236.0 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 253.2 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 271.1 miles away from Pineville center
On 9/6/1997 at 23:38:00, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 LG, 4.2 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 176.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in McDonald County (20) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 15
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 13, Storms: 12, Tornadoes: 9, Winter Storms: 6, Winds: 4, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Hospitals and medical centers near Pineville:
- GOLDEN LIVINGCENTER-MCDONALD COUNTY (Nursing Home, about 6 miles away; ANDERSON, MO)
- HIGHLAND HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BELLA VISTA, AR)
- CONCORDIA HEALTH AND REHAB, LLC (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BELLA VISTA, AR)
- OZARKS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL OF GRAVETTE Critical Access Hospitals (about 14 miles away; GRAVETTE, AR)
- MEDICALODGES NEOSHO (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; NEOSHO, MO)
airports located in Pineville:
- B S Ranch Airport (7MO3) (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Pineville:
- Crowder College (about 16 miles; Neosho, MO; Full-time enrollment: 3,675)
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College (about 20 miles; Bentonville, AR; FT enrollment: 5,634)
- John Brown University (about 30 miles; Siloam Springs, AR; FT enrollment: 2,097)
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College (about 34 miles; Miami, OK; FT enrollment: 2,075)
- Missouri Southern State University (about 36 miles; Joplin, MO; FT enrollment: 4,456)
- University of Arkansas (about 39 miles; Fayetteville, AR; FT enrollment: 22,163)
- Northeastern State University (about 57 miles; Tahlequah, OK; FT enrollment: 6,895)
Public elementary/middle schools in Pineville:
Notable location: Pineville Volunteer Fire Department (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Creeks: Big Sugar Creek (A), Little Sugar Creek (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: McDonald CO Circuit Court Clerk (Recreation Areas; Courthouse).
(15.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for other race residents)
|This town:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 1.0% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
23 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups) in 2000
Banks with branches in Pineville (2011 data):
- Hometown Bank, National Association: State Line Facility Branch at 21196 U.S. Highway 71, branch established on 2005/11/28. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $182.7 mil, Deposits: $150.2 mil, headquarters in Carthage, MO, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Hometown Bancshares, Inc.
- First Community Bank: Bank Of Jane at 56 Wright Hill Lane, branch established on 2005/10/17. Info updated 2010/04/01: Bank assets: $738.3 mil, Deposits: $597.9 mil, headquarters in Batesville, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 15 total offices, Holding Company: First Community Bancshares, Inc.
- U.S. Bank National Association: Pineville Branch at 408 Harmon St, branch established on 1897/10/04. Info updated 2012/01/30: Bank assets: $330,470.8 mil, Deposits: $236,091.5 mil, headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, positive income, 3121 total offices, Holding Company: U.S. Bancorp
- Arvest Bank: Commercial Drive Branch at 342 Commercial Drive, branch established on 2005/01/26. Info updated 2010/11/29: Bank assets: $12,520.8 mil, Deposits: $10,446.2 mil, headquarters in Fayetteville, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 241 total offices, Holding Company: Arvest Bank Group, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Pineville town (based on McDonald County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|McDonald County:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|McDonald County:||0.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||0.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|McDonald County:||6.58 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.51 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.37 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Pineville, MO Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||6||$2,695|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$1,833||$21,996||2||$750|
|Police Protection - Officers||5||$12,615||$30,276||3||$2,214|
|Streets and Highways||2||$4,249||$25,494||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||11||$26,599||$29,017||11||$5,659|
8.30% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($26,341 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Benton County, AR||1.64% ($30,672 average AGI)|
|from Newton County, MO||1.64% ($27,310)|
|from Jasper County, MO||0.54% ($23,974)|
9.22% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($23,354 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Pineville:
- KBTN (1420 AM; 10 kW; NEOSHO, MO; Owner: PETRACOM OF JOPLIN, L.L.C.)
- KURM (790 AM; 5 kW; ROGERS, AR; Owner: KERM, INC)
- KFAY (1030 AM; 10 kW; FARMINGTON, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP)
- KREB (1190 AM; daytime; 3 kW; BENTONVILLE/BELLA VI, AR; Owner: BUTLER BROADCASTING COMPANY, LLC)
- KFAQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WMBH (1560 AM; 10 kW; JOPLIN, MO)
- KRMG (740 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KUOA (1290 AM; 5 kW; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: KUOA, INC.)
- KKLL (1100 AM; daytime; 5 kW; WEBB CITY, MO; Owner: NEW LIFE EVANGELISTIC CENTER, INC.)
- KKOW (860 AM; 10 kW; PITTSBURG, KS; Owner: AMERICAN MEDIA INVESTMENTS)
- KOCR (1310 AM; 5 kW; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: OZARK CHRISTIAN COLLEGE)
- KGGF (690 AM; 10 kW; COFFEYVILLE, KS; Owner: KGGF-KUSN, INC.)
- KZAR (1390 AM; 1 kW; ROGERS, AR; Owner: BUTLER BROADCASTING COMPANY, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Pineville:
- KURM-FM (100.3 FM; SOUTHWEST CITY, MO; Owner: KERM, INC.)
- KBVA (106.5 FM; BELLA VISTA, AR; Owner: GAYLA JOY HENDREN)
- KMXF (101.9 FM; LOWELL, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KSYN (92.5 FM; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: BIG MACK BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KIXQ (102.5 FM; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: BIG MACK BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KAMO-FM (94.3 FM; ROGERS, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- KNEO (91.7 FM; NEOSHO, MO; Owner: SKY HIGH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KIGL (93.3 FM; SELIGMAN, MO; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KBTN-FM (99.7 FM; NEOSHO, MO; Owner: PETRACOM OF JOPLIN, L.L.C.)
- KMCK-FM (105.7 FM; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- KAPG (88.1 FM; BENTONVILLE, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KLRC (101.1 FM; SILOAM SPRINGS, AR; Owner: JOHN BROWN UNIVERSITY)
- KSEC (95.7 FM; BENTONVILLE, AR; Owner: BENTONVILLE BROADCASTING, LLC)
- K255AH (98.9 FM; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: BOARD OF GOVERNORS FOR SOUTHWEST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY)
TV broadcast stations around Pineville:
- K09VM (Channel 9; ANDERSON, ETC., MO; Owner: GARY M./DEBORAH R. KENNY)
- KOAM-TV (Channel 7; PITTSBURG, KS; Owner: SAGA QUAD STATES COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K05KD (Channel 5; CARTHAGE, MO; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- KODE-TV (Channel 12; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: MISSION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KOZJ (Channel 26; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: BD. OF GOVERNORS OF SW MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KCLJ-CA (Channel 46; JOPLIN/CARTHAGE, MO; Owner: GARY M./DEBORAH R. KENNY)
- K67EO (Channel 67; BENTONVILLE, AR; Owner: NEW YORK TIMES MANAGEMENT SERVICES)
- K14IT (Channel 14; BENTONVILLE, AR; Owner: FORT SMITH 46, INC.)
- KJPX-LP (Channel 47; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: GARY M./DEBORAH R. KENNY)
- KSNF (Channel 16; JOPLIN, MO; Owner: NEXSTAR BROADCASTING OF JOPLIN, L.L.C.)
- KWBS-TV (Channel 34; EUREKA SPRINGS, AR; Owner: TV 34, INC.)
- K45EI (Channel 45; BENTONVILLE & ROGERS, AR; Owner: VICTORY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- Pineville, Missouri
- Fatal accident count13
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents23
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons:4
- Persons involved in fatal accidents47
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents1
- Missouri average
- Fatal accident count114
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents177
- Fatal accidents involving drunken persons40
- Persons involved in fatal accidents295
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents14
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 3Number of bridges
- 26m85ftTotal length
- $298,000Total costs
- 3,776Total average daily traffic
- 762Total average daily truck traffic
- 7,518Total future (year 2034) average daily traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Pineville)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:55 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:1
- 400 E Of Us 71 & 1500 N Of Hwy Ee (Lat: 36.610917 Lon: -94.408000), Structure height: 61 m, Call Sign: WPFH989
Assigned Frequencies: 929.337 MHzGrant Date: 06/15/1998, Expiration Date: 06/15/2008, Cancellation Date: 07/25/2005, Certifier: Lowell ToddRegistrant: Blooston, Mordkofsky, Dickens, Duffy & Prendergast, 2120 L Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20037, Phone: (202) 659-0830, Fax: (202) 828-5568
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- Se Corner Hwy 71 & Jesse James Rd (Lat: 36.600917 Lon: -94.400222), Call Sign: KNEN265, Licensee ID: L00108799
Assigned Frequencies: 154.355 MHzGrant Date: 10/29/1997, Expiration Date: 12/30/2002, Cancellation Date: 04/06/2003Registrant: City Of Pineville, Pineville, MO 64856, Phone: (417) 223-4368
- Rt#2, Box 2414f (Lat: 36.500639 Lon: -94.258861), Type: Tank, Structure height: 24.4 m, Overall height: 27.4 m, Call Sign: WPWX934
Assigned Frequencies: 469.975 MHzGrant Date: 12/18/2012, Expiration Date: 02/06/2023, Certifier: Frann E CorshiaRegistrant: Keller And Heckman LLP, 1001 G St., N.W., Ste. 500 W., Washington, DC 20001, Phone: (202) 434-4100, Fax: (202) 434-4646, Email:
- Lat: 36.521556 Lon: -94.235667, Call Sign: WQAF426
Assigned Frequencies: 464.675 MHz, 469.675 MHzGrant Date: 05/20/2004, Expiration Date: 05/20/2014, Cancellation Date: 07/26/2014, Certifier: Mohammad IsmailRegistrant: Smith Two Way Radio, Inc., 520 North College Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72701, Phone: (479) 443-2222, Fax: (479) 443-5677, Email:
- 702 South Main St (Lat: 36.594556 Lon: -94.383528), Type: Tower, Structure height: 51 m, Call Sign: WQGG409
Assigned Frequencies: 458.162 MHz, 458.187 MHz, 458.637 MHz, 458.812 MHz, 465.287 MHzGrant Date: 01/09/2007, Expiration Date: 01/09/2017, Certifier: Donald E ObrienRegistrant: Mcdonald County 911, 1957 Mountain Ridge, Pineville, MO 64856, Phone: (417) 223-4318, Fax: (417) 223-2088, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:6
- PINEVILLE, 3 Miles Southeast Of Pineville (Lat: 36.615000 Lon: -94.404167), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 114.6 m, Call Sign: WQEW747
Assigned Frequencies: 6765.00 MHz, 6197.24 MHzGrant Date: 05/04/2006, Expiration Date: 05/04/2016, Certifier: John E RooneyRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, N.W., Suite #1100, Washington, DC 20006-3906, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- KC03RW415, 2465 Hwy 90 (#274134) (Lat: 36.547556 Lon: -94.315556), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 76.2 m, Overall height: 77.1 m, Call Sign: WQSH583
Assigned Frequencies: 11015.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHz, 11015.0 MHzGrant Date: 09/19/2013, Expiration Date: 09/19/2023, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
- PINEVILLE, 3 Miles Southeast Of Pineville (Lat: 36.615000 Lon: -94.404167), Type: Gtower, Structure height: 114.6 m, Call Sign: WQTK445
Assigned Frequencies: 11265.0 MHz, 11305.0 MHz, 6375.14 MHz, 6404.79 MHzGrant Date: 02/21/2014, Expiration Date: 02/21/2024, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 3300 E. Renner Road, B3132, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (855) 699-7073, Email:
- JANE, Route 2 Box 2469 (Lat: 36.545833 Lon: -94.317889), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 94.5 m, Call Sign: WQTK447
Assigned Frequencies: 10775.0 MHz, 17965.0 MHzGrant Date: 02/21/2014, Expiration Date: 02/21/2024, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 3300 E. Renner Road, B3132, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (855) 699-7073, Fax: (972) 907-1131, Email:
- WOLF DEN, 149 Lumber Lane (Lat: 36.563250 Lon: -94.354056), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 77.7 m, Overall height: 79.2 m, Call Sign: WQUM610
Assigned Frequencies: 19525.0 MHzGrant Date: 08/19/2014, Expiration Date: 08/19/2024, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 3300 E Renner Road, B3132, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (855) 699-7073, Fax: (972) 907-1131, Email:
- A5B0022A, Route 2 Box 2469 (Lat: 36.545833 Lon: -94.317889), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 94.5 m, Call Sign: WQWC932
Assigned Frequencies: 10935.0 MHz, 17815.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 17815.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 17815.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 17815.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 17815.0 MHz... (+6 more)Grant Date: 07/21/2015, Expiration Date: 07/21/2025, Certifier: David WerblowRegistrant: T-Mobile Usa, Inc., 12920 Se 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006, Phone: (425) 383-8401, Fax: (425) 383-4040, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:23 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Pineville)
FAA Registered Aircraft:5
- Aircraft: LUSCOMBE 8A (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 86 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C65 SERIES (65 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 2149K , Serial Number: 4876, Year manufactured: 1947, Airworthiness Date: 09/27/1955
Registrant (Individual): Danny K Mccool, 1029 Bear Hollow Rd, Pineville, MO 64856
- Aircraft: JOHN WALKER RV-10 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: 4 Cycle
N-Number: 265WD , Serial Number: 40276
Registrant (Individual): John G Walker, Po Box 721, Pineville, MO 64856
- Aircraft: STODDARD CHARLES H SIX CHUTER SR-7XL (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: ROTAX 582UL (65 HP) (2 Cycle)
N-Number: 5052A , Serial Number: 99-2312-SR-7-XL, Year manufactured: 1999, Airworthiness Date: 01/24/2010
Registrant (Individual): Darrell M Freeman, 325 Cyclone Rd, Pineville, MO 64856
- Aircraft: MCDANIEL SHAYNE W ZODIAC CH650 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: AMA/EXPR UNKNOWN ENG (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5880Z , Serial Number: SWM2-6-5880, Year manufactured: 2010, Airworthiness Date: 06/30/2010
Registrant (Co-Owned): Shayne W Mcdaniel, Po Box 721, Pineville, MO 64856, Other Owners: Phyllis M Mcdaniel
- Aircraft: MCDANIEL SHAYNE W ZODIAC CH601XLB (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: CORVAIR GO-140 (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 809SP , Serial Number: SWM3-6-4682, Year manufactured: 2012, Airworthiness Date: 08/25/2012
Registrant (Co-Owned): Shayne W Mcdaniel, Po Box 721, Pineville, MO 64856, Other Owners: Phyllis M Mcdaniel
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 31
- Hazardous Condition: 2
- Service Call: 1
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Pineville
|Most common first names in Pineville, MO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Pineville, MO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (55%)
- Electricity (29%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (10%)
- Wood (6%)
|Businesses in Pineville, MO|
Pineville compared to Missouri state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Pineville on our top lists:
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Other Australian and New Zealand Subregion (population 500+)"
- #34 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Australia and New Zealand Subregion (population 500+)"
- #56 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most residents born in Brazil (population 500+)"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2017.