|Median resident age:||38.6 years|
|Arkansas median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 72455.
Pocahontas city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $70,451 (it was $54,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $521.
- White alone - 6,327 (94.6%)
- Hispanic - 198 (3.0%)
- Two or more races - 56 (0.8%)
- Asian alone - 47 (0.7%)
- Black alone - 23 (0.3%)
- American Indian alone - 2 (0.03%)
|can you tell me about Pocahontas, AR (3 replies)|
|Is Arkansas considered a Midwestern state? (244 replies)|
|What's your favorite town name in Arkansas? (107 replies)|
|Arkansas... In the Midwest? (18 replies)|
|What's a good small town in Arkansas for me? (20 replies)|
|Place to stay near Pocahontas (0 replies)|
Latest news from Pocahontas, AR collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (27.0%), German (16.3%), Irish (16.3%), English (7.6%), French (4.3%), Italian (2.4%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 01/15/1857
Elevation: 305 feet
Land area: 7.35 square miles.Population density: 897 people per square mile (low).
For population 25 years and over in Pocahontas:
- High school or higher: 84.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 12.1%
- Graduate or professional degree: 3.4%
- Unemployed: 7.7%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 23.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Pocahontas city:
- Never married: 21.5%
- Now married: 52.5%
- Separated: 2.9%
- Widowed: 7.7%
- Divorced: 15.5%
43 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Arkansas and other state lists there were 25 registered sex offenders living in Pocahontas, Arkansas as of January 31, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Pocahontas to the number of sex offenders is 264 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $330 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $508 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Jonesboro, AR (33.9 miles , pop. 55,515).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Memphis, TN (97.2 miles , pop. 650,100).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (408.7 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: College City, AR (3.1 miles ), Biggers, AR (3.2 miles ), O'Kean, AR (3.3 miles ), Maynard, AR (3.4 miles ), Imboden, AR (3.5 miles ), Black Rock, AR (3.6 miles ), Walnut Ridge, AR (3.6 miles ), Portia, AR (3.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 26 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 1998: 26 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 1999: 28 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 2000: 25 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 2001: 26 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 2002: 29 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 2003: 31 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 2004: 36 buildings, average cost: $35,500
- 2005: 88 buildings, average cost: $117,800
- 2006: 6 buildings, average cost: $107,000
- 2007: 8 buildings, average cost: $115,600
- 2008: 5 buildings, average cost: $113,900
- 2009: 9 buildings, average cost: $119,600
- 2010: 6 buildings, average cost: $121,500
- 2011: 8 buildings, average cost: $177,400
- 2012: 8 buildings, average cost: $102,800
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 36.26 N, Longitude: 90.97 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +1,230 (+18.4%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,150 (51.3%)
Area code: 870
|Crime rates in Pocahontas by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 287.3)||233.0||84.5||74.6||67.3||59.4||38.9||17.4|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Pocahontas detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.95|
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +361 (+5.9%).
- Manufacturing (24%)
- Health care and social assistance (12%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Construction (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (34%)
- Educational services (22%)
- Manufacturing (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Finance and insurance (5%)
- Public administration (5%)
- Information (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (15%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (6%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (5%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (4%)
- Rail and water transportation workers (4%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (10%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (6%)
- Assemblers and fabricators (6%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (4%)
- Cashiers (4%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (4%)
Average climate in Pocahontas, Arkansas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Pocahontas-area historical tornado activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 95% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 1/21/1999, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 23.6 miles away from the Pocahontas city center caused $1 million in damages.
On 4/2/2006, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 3.0 miles away from the city center injured 47 people and caused $26 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Pocahontas-area historical earthquake activity is near Arkansas state average. It is 72% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 56.5 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 67.3 miles away from Pocahontas center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 101.3 miles away from the city center
On 4/27/1989 at 16:47:49, a magnitude 4.7 (4.6 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.3 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 69.6 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 227.4 miles away from Pocahontas center
On 3/25/1976 at 01:00:11, a magnitude 4.5 (4.1 MB, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 53.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Randolph County (16) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 9, Tornadoes: 7, Winter Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Tropical Storm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Ed Bethune - Arkansas politician, London Lewis Traw - Marine, Robert Bowlin - Country guitarist.
Hospitals and medical centers in Pocahontas:
- FIVE RIVERS MEDICAL CENTER (Government - Local, 2801 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE)
- FIVE RIVERS MEDICAL CENTER HOME HEALTH (1505 NORTH MARR)
- RANDOLPH COUNTY HEALTH UNIT (1907 OLD COUNTY ROAD)
- POCAHONTAS CONVALESCENT CENTER (105 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD)
- POCAHONTAS HEALTHCARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER (105 COUNTRY CLUB ROAD)
- RANDOLPH COUNTY NURSING HOME (1405 HOSPITAL DRIVE)
Airports and heliports located in Pocahontas:
- Pocahontas Municipal Airport (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,000, Local Ops: 4,000)
- Randolph County Medical Center Heliport
College/University in Pocahontas:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Pocahontas:
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus (about 34 miles; Jonesboro, AR; Full-time enrollment: 12,323)
- Three Rivers Community College (about 47 miles; Poplar Bluff, MO; FT enrollment: 3,360)
- Harding University (about 82 miles; Searcy, AR; FT enrollment: 5,360)
- Dyersburg State Community College (about 90 miles; Dyersburg, TN; FT enrollment: 2,211)
- Southwest Tennessee Community College (about 94 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 8,043)
- Rhodes College (about 95 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 2,052)
- University of Memphis (about 97 miles; Memphis, TN; FT enrollment: 17,427)
Public high school in Pocahontas:
Public elementary/middle schools in Pocahontas:
Private elementary/middle school in Pocahontas:
Notable locations in Pocahontas: Pocahontas Convalescent Center (A), Randolph County Courthouse (B), Randolph County Library (C), Pocahontas Volunteer Fire Station 1 (D), Pocahontas Volunteer Fire Station 2 (E), Pocahontas Fire Department Station 3 (F), Pocahontas Police Department (G), Randolph County Sheriff's Office (H), Black River Technical College Police (I), Medic One Ambulance Service - Pocahontas (J). Display/hide their locations on the map
Shopping Centers: Y Shopping Center (1), East Gate Plaza Shopping Center (2), Broadway Shopping Center (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Main business address in Pocahontas: POCAHONTAS BANCORP INC (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Pocahontas include: Saint Pauls Catholic Church (A), Pyburn Street Church of Christ (B), Hope Evangelical Free Church (C), First United Methodist Church (D), First Baptist Church (E), Shannon Baptist Church (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Troy Cemetery (1), Randolph Memorial Gardens (2), Saint Paul Cemetery (3). Display/hide their locations on the map
Lakes and reservoirs: Old River Slough (A), Baltz Lake (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creeks: Marr Creek (A), Hamil Creek (B), Crooked Creek (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Pocahontas: Alexander Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attractions: Eddie Mae Herron Museum Center (1708 Archer Street), Family Recreation & Arcade (Amusement & Theme Parks; 111 North Marr Street).
Hotels: Days Inn Suites Pocahontas AR (2805 Highway 67 South), Scottish Inn (1501 Highway 67 North), Best Townhouse Motel (1710 Highway 67 South), Scottish Inns (1543 Highway 67 North), Cottonwood Inn (2203 Highway 67 South).
Courts: Pocahontas City - District Court Clerk (1510 Pace Road), Arkansas State - Child Support Enforcement Unit- 3rd Judicial District (101 East Broadway Street).
Drinking water stations with addresses in Pocahontas that have no violations reported:
- NEAPWA (Population served: 25, Primary Water Source Type: Surface water)
(20.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 50.0% for Black residents, 24.2% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Pocahontas in 2010:
- 197 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 32 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 10 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Pocahontas in 2000:
- 234 people in nursing homes
- 13 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 10 people in other nonhousehold living situations
Pocahontas compared to Arkansas state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Pocahontas (2011 data):
- First National Bank & Trust Company: Pocahontas Main Branch at 1 Bank Plaza, branch established on 2004/08/20; East Pocahontas Branch at 1608 U S Highway 67 South, branch established on 1994/08/15. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $388.4 mil, Deposits: $321.7 mil, headquarters in Mountain Home, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 8 total offices, Holding Company: Mountain Home Bancshares, Inc.
- Iberiabank: First Community Pocahontas Branch at 205 Rice Street, branch established on 1962/08/10; Highway 67 Branch at 1415 Highway 67 S., branch established on 1998/10/13. Info updated 2011/06/08: Bank assets: $11,676.7 mil, Deposits: $9,387.9 mil, headquarters in Lafayette, LA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 187 total offices, Holding Company: Iberiabank Corporation
- Corning Savings and Loan Association: Corning Branch at Old County Road, branch established on 2007/11/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $39.9 mil, Deposits: $34.6 mil, headquarters in Corning, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 2 total offices
- The First National Bank of Lawrence County at Walnut Ridge: Pocahontas Branch at 901 Hwy 62, branch established on 2002/07/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $186.9 mil, Deposits: $166.4 mil, headquarters in Walnut Ridge, AR, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: First National Capital Corporation
- BancorpSouth Bank: Pocahontas Branch at 1411 Highway 67 South, branch established on 2003/01/22. Info updated 2007/07/18: Bank assets: $12,990.3 mil, Deposits: $10,863.8 mil, headquarters in Tupelo, MS, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 271 total offices, Holding Company: Bancorpsouth, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (61%)
- Electricity (34%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- Wood (2%)
Religion statistics for Pocahontas city (based on Randolph County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 57.76%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||Churches of Christ||Catholic Church||National Association of Free Will Baptists||United Methodist Church|
|Name||Baptist Missionary Association of America||Assemblies of God||LDS (Mormon) Church||Pentecostal Church of God||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Randolph County:||2.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||2.02 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.55 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Randolph County:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Arkansas:||0.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|Randolph County:||6.09 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.54 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.66 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2007)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||8||$13,872||$20,808||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||1||$2,241||$26,892||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$28,106||$25,944||3||$974|
|Police - Other||1||$1,648||$19,776||0||$0|
|Fire - Other||1||$2,241||$26,892||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||9||$15,989||$21,319||3||$974|
|Solid Waste Management||6||$9,190||$18,380||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||7||$10,271||$17,607||1||$1,032|
|Other and Unallocable||1||$1,532||$18,384||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||71||$134,867||$22,794||11||$5,190|
6.46% of this county's 2006 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2005 ($26,149 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2005 and 2006:
|from Lawrence County, AR||1.14% ($24,338 average AGI)|
|from Craighead County, AR||0.58% ($34,455)|
|from Clay County, AR||0.35% ($27,250)|
6.58% of this county's 2005 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2006 ($27,529 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2005 and 2006.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2005 and 2006:
Strongest AM radio stations in Pocahontas:
- KPOC (1420 AM; 1 kW; POCAHONTAS, AR; Owner: COMBINED MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WCRV (640 AM; 50 kW; COLLIERVILLE, TN; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY/TENNESSEE)
- WDIA (1070 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WGSF (1030 AM; 50 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: FLINN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KOTC (830 AM; daytime; 10 kW; KENNETT, MO; Owner: EAGLE BLUFF ENTERPRISES)
- KRLW (1320 AM; 1 kW; WALNUT RIDGE, AR; Owner: COMBINED MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- WMQM (1600 AM; 50 kW; LAKELAND, TN; Owner: WMQM, INC.)
- KGHT (880 AM; 50 kW; SHERIDAN, AR; Owner: METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.)
- KDFN (1500 AM; daytime; 3 kW; DONIPHAN, MO; Owner: EAGLE BLUFF ENTERPRISES)
- KAAY (1090 AM; 50 kW; LITTLE ROCK, AR; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KWOC (930 AM; 5 kW; POPLAR BLUFF, MO; Owner: ZIMMER RADIO OF MID-MISSOURI, INC)
- WJCE (680 AM; 10 kW; MEMPHIS, TN; Owner: ENTERCOM MEMPHIS LICENSE, LLC)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Pocahontas:
- KPOC-FM (103.9 FM; POCAHONTAS, AR; Owner: COMBINED MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- K211BX (90.1 FM; POCAHONTAS, AR; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- KIYS (101.9 FM; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: ,CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KBKG (93.5 FM; CORNING, AR; Owner: SHIELDS-ADKINS BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KASU (91.9 FM; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KFIN (107.9 FM; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KJLV (105.3 FM; HOXIE, AR; Owner: EDUCATIONAL MEDIA FOUNDATION)
- KOEA (97.5 FM; DONIPHAN, MO; Owner: EAGLE BLUFF ENTERPRISES)
- WJZN (98.9 FM; MUNFORD, TN; Owner: MEMPHIS III LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KAMS (95.1 FM; MAMMOTH SPRING, AR; Owner: OZARK RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KDEZ (100.5 FM; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: SAGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ARKANSAS, LLC)
- KRLW-FM (106.3 FM; WALNUT RIDGE, AR; Owner: COMBINED MEDIA GROUP, INC.)
- KDRS-FM (107.1 FM; PARAGOULD, AR; Owner: MOR MEDIA, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Pocahontas:
- KAIT (Channel 8; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- K46EM (Channel 46; BATESVILLE, AR; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- KTEJ (Channel 19; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: ARKANSAS EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION COMMISSION)
- K54ER (Channel 54; JONESBORO, AR; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- Fatal accident count: 23
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 36
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 8
- Fatalities: 25
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 60
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 1
- Fatal accident count: 79
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 120
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 31
- Fatalities: 87
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 204
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 9
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Pocahontas)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:57 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Pocahontas, AR)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- STATION, Cooley Hill Hwy 90 7.4 Mi Nw Of Hwy 115 (Lat: 36.347556 Lon: -91.048444), Overall height: 94.2 m, Call Sign: WNEQ928
Assigned Frequencies: 2183.20 MHz
Grant Date: 03/14/2002, Expiration Date: 06/04/2012, Cancellation Date: 06/24/2008
Registrant: Department Of Information Systems, #1 Capitol Mall, Little Rock, AR 72203, Phone: (501) 683-1615, Fax: (501) 682-4310, Email:
- COOLEY HILL, Hwy 90 7.4 Mi Nw Hwy 115 (Lat: 36.347389 Lon: -91.048306), Type: Tower, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 96 m, Call Sign: WQBJ210
Assigned Frequencies: 6645.62 MHz
Grant Date: 10/18/2004, Expiration Date: 10/18/2014, Certifier: Dale Saffold
Registrant: Department Of Information Systems, One Capital Mall, Little Rock, AR 72203, Phone: (501) 683-1798, Fax: (501) 682-4310, Email:
FCC Registered Paging Towers:2
- Sand Hill, Approx, 1/2 Miles Nnw Of Pocahontas (Lat: 36.280611 Lon: -90.988722), Call Sign: KNKC270, Licensee ID: L00129144
Assigned Frequencies: 454.200 MHz
Grant Date: 05/24/1999, Expiration Date: 04/01/2009, Cancellation Date: 05/23/2009
Registrant: Comotel Inc., 3508 E. Highland Drive, Jonesboro, AR 72401, Phone: (870) 972-1000
- .5 Miles Ne Of State Highway 90 (Lat: 36.307000 Lon: -91.020389), Type: Tower, Structure height: 146 m, Overall height: 152.1 m, Call Sign: WRV961
Assigned Frequencies: 152.240 MHz
Grant Date: 04/28/2009, Expiration Date: 04/01/2019, Certifier: Sanford L Green
Registrant: Blooston, Mordkofsky, Dickens, Duffy & Prendergast, LLP, 2120 L Street, N.W., Suite 300, Washington, DC 20037, Phone: (202) 659-0830, Fax: (202) 828-5568
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers:1
- Pocahontas Municipal Airport Nick Wilson Field (Lat: 36.244222 Lon: -90.949833), Overall height: 14 m, Call Sign: KGH2
Assigned Frequencies: 122.800 MHz
Grant Date: 01/23/2008, Expiration Date: 12/30/2017
Registrant: City Of Pocahontas, 410 N. Marr, Pocahontas, AR 72455, Phone: (870) 892-9661, Fax: (870) 892-4284, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:47 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Pocahontas)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers:1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Pocahontas)
FAA Registered Aircraft:26 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 116
- Hazardous Condition: 32
- Good Intent Call: 8
Incident types - Pocahontas
|Most common first names in Pocahontas, AR among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Pocahontas, AR among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Pocahontas, AR|
|Ace Hardware||1||Pizza Hut||1|
|Days Inn||1||True Value||1|
Pocahontas on our top lists:
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Recyclable material merchant wholesalers (population 5,000+)"
- #4 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Water transportation (population 5,000+)"
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Miscellaneous manufacturing (population 5,000+)"
- #7 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Supervisors, construction and extraction workers (population 5,000+)"
- #10 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Customer service representatives (population 5,000+)"
- #11 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #45 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes (population 5,000+)"
Total of 2 patent applications in 2008-2015.