|Median resident age:||35.2 years|
|Ohio median age:||40.5 years|
Zip codes: 45769.
Pomeroy village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $50,486 (it was $37,900 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $421.
- White alone - 1,740 (94.0%)
- Black alone - 50 (2.7%)
- Two or more races - 43 (2.3%)
- Hispanic - 9 (0.5%)
- American Indian alone - 8 (0.4%)
- Asian alone - 2 (0.1%)
|Do you consider Ohio "Midwest" or "Back East?" (360 replies)|
|What happened to Parma Heights? (9 replies)|
|Best Small Towns in Ohio (22 replies)|
|What's to see in Vistula? (28 replies)|
|Appalachia in Ohio questions (7 replies)|
|Will Ohioans ever populate southern Ohio? (42 replies)|
Latest news from Pomeroy, OH collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (27.2%), United States (13.5%), Irish (11.5%), English (7.0%), Dutch (4.7%), Scotch-Irish (2.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 590 feet
Land area: 3.24 square miles.
Population density: 570 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Pomeroy:
- High school or higher: 73.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.9%
- Unemployed: 19.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 29.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Pomeroy village:
- Never married: 28.3%
- Now married: 42.3%
- Separated: 3.2%
- Widowed: 13.1%
- Divorced: 13.0%
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 11 registered sex offenders living in Pomeroy, Ohio as of April 25, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Pomeroy to the number of sex offenders is 168 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $632 (1.1%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $427 (1.1%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Huntington, WV (47.8 miles , pop. 51,475).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Columbus, OH (83.9 miles , pop. 711,470).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (355.2 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Mason, WV (0.8 miles ), Middleport, OH (1.6 miles ), Hartford City, WV (1.7 miles ), Syracuse, OH (1.9 miles ), New Haven, WV (2.1 miles ), Rutland, OH (2.3 miles ), Cheshire, OH (2.7 miles ), Racine, OH (2.7 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2005: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2006: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2007: 1 building, cost: $80,000
- 2010: 2 buildings, average cost: $137,500
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $137,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.03 N, Longitude: 82.03 W
Area code: 740
Crime rates in Pomeroy (2010):
- 0 murders (0.0 per 100,000)
- 0 rapes (0.0 per 100,000)
- 0 robberies (0.0 per 100,000)
- 3 assaults (154.6 per 100,000)
- 0 burglaries (0.0 per 100,000)
- 6 thefts (309.3 per 100,000)
- 3 auto thefts (154.6 per 100,000)
- City-data.com crime rate = 57.9 (higher means more crime, US average = 266.4)
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.09|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (21%)
- Construction (12%)
- Health care and social assistance (11%)
- Retail trade (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (9%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Utilities (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (32%)
- Retail trade (22%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Public administration (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Information (4%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (8%)
- Construction trades workers except carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, and construction laborers (8%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (7%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (5%)
- Retail sales workers except cashiers (5%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (5%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (9%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (8%)
- Other healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Agricultural workers including supervisors (5%)
Average climate in Pomeroy, Ohio
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Pomeroy-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Ohio state average. It is 53% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/23/1968, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 17.0 miles away from the Pomeroy village center killed 7 people and injured 93 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/23/1968, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 48.9 miles away from the village center killed 6 people and injured 364 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Pomeroy-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Ohio state average. It is 81% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 117.9 miles away from the city center
On 9/25/1998 at 19:52:52, a magnitude 5.2 (4.8 MB, 4.3 MS, 5.2 LG, 4.5 MW, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 191.0 miles away from Pomeroy center
On 1/31/1986 at 16:46:43, a magnitude 5.0 (5.0 MB) earthquake occurred 183.9 miles away from the city center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 117.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 318.3 miles away from Pomeroy center
On 7/12/1986 at 08:19:37, a magnitude 4.5 (4.5 MB) earthquake occurred 162.3 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Meigs County (11) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 8, Storms: 5, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Art Lewis - Football player and coach, Kid Elberfeld - Baseball player, Bill Wilson (pitcher) - Baseball player, Harley Dillinger - Baseball player, James Edwin Campbell (poet) - Poet.
Hospitals and medical centers in Pomeroy:
- ROCKSPRINGS REHABILITATION CENTER (36759 ROCKSPRINGS ROAD)
- VETERANS MEM SKILLED NRSG FAC (115 1/2 EAST MEMORIAL DRIVE)
Other hospitals and medical centers near Pomeroy:
- OVERBROOK CENTER (Nursing Home, about 3 miles away; MIDDLEPORT, OH)
- POINT PLEASANT DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 12 miles away; POINT PLEASANT, WV)
- HOME HEALTH CARE OF SOUTHEAST OHIO, INC (Home Health Center, about 13 miles away; GUYSVILLE, OH)
- PLEASANT VALLEY HOME HEALTH (Home Health Center, about 14 miles away; POINT PLEASANT, WV)
- BCS/PORTER ROAD HOME (Hospital, about 16 miles away; BIDWELL, OH)
- BCS/BIDWELL HOME (Hospital, about 16 miles away; BIDWELL, OH)
- RAVENSWOOD VILLAGE (Nursing Home, about 16 miles away; RAVENSWOOD, WV)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Pomeroy:
- Ohio University-Main Campus (about 21 miles; Athens, OH; Full-time enrollment: 26,181)
- Hocking College (about 31 miles; Nelsonville, OH; FT enrollment: 4,146)
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg (about 32 miles; Parkersburg, WV; FT enrollment: 2,619)
- Marshall University (about 48 miles; Huntington, WV; FT enrollment: 11,450)
- West Virginia State University (about 48 miles; Institute, WV; FT enrollment: 2,133)
- Ashland Community and Technical College (about 52 miles; Ashland, KY; FT enrollment: 2,482)
- Shawnee State University (about 56 miles; Portsmouth, OH; FT enrollment: 4,160)
Public high school in Pomeroy:
- Meigs High School (Students: 602; Location: 42091 Pomeroy Pike; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Pomeroy:
- Meigs Middle School (Students: 413; Location: 42353 Charles Chancey Dr; Grades: 6-8)
Notable locations in Pomeroy: Pomeroy Emergency Squad (A), Meigs County Emergency Medical Services Station 11 (B), Meigs County Emergency Medical Services (C), Pomeroy Fire Department (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Pomeroy include: Grace Episcopal Church (A), Pomeroy Seventh Day Adventist Church (B), Pomeroy United Methodist Church (C), Saint Paul Lutheran Church (D), Trinity Congregational Church (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Beech Grove Cemetery (1), Saint Johns Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Forest Run (A), Monkey Run (B), Naylors Run (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Pomeroy: Pomeroy Historic District (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Court: Meigs County - Juvenile Court (Court House).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 12.2. This is significantly better than average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2009 was 0.439. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 19.9 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2011 was 3.41. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 7.6 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2012 was 1.27. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 1.0 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2011 was 28.9. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.9 miles away from the city center.
(38.6% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 50.0% for Black residents, 80.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This village:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
29 people in mental (psychiatric) hospitals or wards in 2000
Pomeroy compared to Ohio state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage above state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
Banks with branches in Pomeroy (2011 data):
- Peoples Bank, National Association: Pomeroy Motor Branch at Lynn And Second Streets, branch established on 1996/04/26; Pomeroy Branch at 115 Court Street, branch established on 1872/01/01. Info updated 2006/11/29: Bank assets: $1,788.7 mil, Deposits: $1,356.7 mil, headquarters in Marietta, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 45 total offices, Holding Company: Peoples Bancorp Inc.
- The Ohio Valley Bank Company: Pomeroy Branch at 700 West Main Street, branch established on 1998/12/11. Info updated 2012/01/05: Bank assets: $793.4 mil, Deposits: $689.5 mil, headquarters in Gallipolis, OH, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 15 total offices, Holding Company: Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
- The Farmers Bank and Savings Company: The Farmers Bank And Savings Company at 211 West Second Street, branch established on 1904/12/04. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $255.0 mil, Deposits: $224.7 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 5 total offices, Holding Company: Farmers Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (54%)
- Electricity (37%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (3%)
- Wood (2%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Pomeroy village (based on Meigs County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 25.08%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Church of the Nazarene||Southern Baptist Convention||Churches of Christ|
|Name||Catholic Church||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||American Baptist Churches in the USA||National Association of Congregational Christian Churches||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Meigs County:||1.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|Meigs County:||0.44 / 10,000 pop.|
|Ohio:||1.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Meigs County:||6.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.93 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.25 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||7||$1,000||$1,714||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$2,000||$12,000||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$67,899||$135,798||2||$5,810|
|Police - Other||3||$23,728||$94,912||3||$16,342|
|Streets and Highways||1||$7,529||$90,348||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||32||$231,652||$86,870||5||$22,152|
Pomeroy government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Financial Administration: $40,000 ($21.70)
Parks & Recreation: $32,000 ($17.36)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $454,000 ($246.34)
Police Protection: $366,000 ($198.59)
Financial Administration: $192,000 ($104.18)
Regular Highways: $180,000 ($97.67)
General - Other: $77,000 ($41.78)
Fire Protection: $75,000 ($40.69)
Sewerage: $70,000 ($37.98)
Parks & Recreation: $26,000 ($14.11)
- General - Interest on Debt: $15,000 ($8.14)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $701,000 ($380.36)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $35,000 ($18.99)
Pomeroy government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $83,000 ($45.04)
All Other: $21,000 ($11.39)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $10,000 ($5.43)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $319,000 ($173.09)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $59,000 ($32.01)
- Tax - Individual Income: $603,000 ($327.18)
Property: $154,000 ($83.56)
Pomeroy government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $578,000 ($313.62)
Industrial Revenue: $75,000 ($40.69)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $146,000 ($79.22)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $200,000 ($108.52)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $160,000 ($86.81)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $444,000 ($240.91)
Industrial Revenue: $68,000 ($36.90)
- Long Term Debt Retired Nonguaranteed - Industrial Revenue: $7,000 ($3.80)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $186,000 ($100.92)
Water Utilities: $134,000 ($72.71)
Pomeroy government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $79,000 ($42.86)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $68,000 ($36.90)
4.10% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($28,645 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Athens County, OH||0.81% ($28,156 average AGI)|
|from Gallia County, OH||0.42% ($25,545)|
|from Mason County, WV||0.41% ($31,219)|
4.38% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,744 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Pomeroy:
- WMPO (1390 AM; 5 kW; MIDDLEPORT-POMEROY, OH; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC. OF OHIO)
- WBGS (1030 AM; daytime; 10 kW; POINT PLEASANT, WV; Owner: BIG RIVER RADIO, INC.)
- WTVN (610 AM; 50 kW; COLUMBUS, OH; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WADC (1050 AM; 5 kW; PARKERSBURG, WV; Owner: BURBACH OF DE, LLC)
- WBRJ (910 AM; 5 kW; MARIETTA, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WWVA (1170 AM; 53 kW; WHEELING, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCAW (680 AM; 10 kW; CHARLESTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA RADIO CORPORATION OF CHARLESTON)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WRFD (880 AM; daytime; 23 kW; COLUMBUS-WORTHINGTON, OH; Owner: SALEM MEDIA OF OHIO, INC.)
- WCHS (580 AM; 5 kW; CHARLESTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA RADIO CORPORATION OF CHARLESTON)
- WMOV (1360 AM; daytime; 1 kW; RAVENSWOOD, WV; Owner: HAROLD F. PARSHALL)
- WJEH (990 AM; 1 kW; GALLIPOLIS, OH; Owner: LEGEND COMMUNICATIONS OF OHIO, LLC)
- WVHU (800 AM; 5 kW; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
Strongest FM radio stations in Pomeroy:
- WYVK (92.1 FM; MIDDLEPORT, OH; Owner: POSITIVE RADIO GROUP, INC. OF OHIO)
- WRZZ (106.1 FM; ELIZABETH, WV; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WKLC-FM (105.1 FM; ST. ALBANS, WV; Owner: WKLC, INC.)
- WLWF (93.1 FM; RAVENSWOOD, WV; Owner: LEGEND COMMUNICATIONS OF WEST VIRGINIA, LLC)
- WBYG (99.5 FM; POINT PLEASANT, WV; Owner: BIG RIVER RADIO, INC.)
- WJKW (95.9 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: CHRISTIAN FAITH BROADCAST, INC.)
- WRYV (101.5 FM; GALLIPOLIS, OH; Owner: LEGEND COMMUNICATIONS OF OHIO, LLC)
- WVWV (89.9 FM; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WPCN (88.1 FM; POINT PLEASANT, WV; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC.)
- WAMX (106.3 FM; MILTON, WV; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WOUB-FM (91.3 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WGGE (99.1 FM; PARKERSBURG, WV; Owner: BURBACH OF DE, LLC)
- W211BT (90.1 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: THE CEDARVILLE UNIVERSITY)
- WVRP (90.7 FM; RIPLEY, WV; Owner: LOWER OHIO VALLEY EDUCATIONAL CORP.)
- WRVB (102.1 FM; MARIETTA, OH; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WXTQ (105.5 FM; ATHENS, OH; Owner: WATH, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Pomeroy:
- WJOS-LP (Channel 58; POMEROY, OH; Owner: WILLIAM A. BARNHARDT)
- WOUB-TV (Channel 20; ATHENS, OH; Owner: OHIO UNIVERSITY)
- WVAH-TV (Channel 11; CHARLESTON, WV; Owner: WVAH LICENSEE, LLC)
- WPBY-TV (Channel 33; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING AUTHORITY)
- WSAZ-TV (Channel 3; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WCHS-TV (Channel 8; CHARLESTON, WV; Owner: WCHS LICENSEE, LLC)
- WOWK-TV (Channel 13; HUNTINGTON, WV; Owner: WEST VIRGINIA MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WLPX-TV (Channel 29; CHARLESTON, WV; Owner: PAXSON CHARLESTON LICENSE, INC.)
Pomeroy fatal accident list:
Feb 3, 1997 01:27 AM, E Main St, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken drivers: 1
Oct 9, 1982 01:59 AM, Mulberry, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
Total length: 70 meters (230ft)
Total average daily traffic: 10,210
Total average daily truck traffic: 841
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Pomeroy)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:32 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:9 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Pomeroy, OH)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- POMEROY, 45 Anne St (Lat: 39.030444 Lon: -82.032583), Type: Tower, Structure height: 61 m, Overall height: 62.8 m, Call Sign: WPNG838
Assigned Frequencies: 6044.03 MHz, 6795.00 MHz
Grant Date: 03/15/2011, Expiration Date: 02/01/2021, Certifier: Carol L Tacker
Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw - Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (202) 457-2055, Fax: (202) 457-3073, Email:
- POMEROY, 1.5 Mi Nw On Mulberry Ave (Lat: 39.035889 Lon: -82.047083), Overall height: 86.9 m, Call Sign: KBE61
Assigned Frequencies: 6565.00 MHz, 6825.00 MHz
Grant Date: 02/18/2009, Expiration Date: 03/18/2019
Registrant: Business Radio Licensing, 26941 Cabot Rd #134, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, Phone: (949) 348-8510, Fax: (949) 348-8514, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:29 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Pomeroy)
FAA Registered Aircraft:2
- Aircraft: FAIRCHILD M-62A (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 97 mph), Engine: FAIRCHILD 6-440 SERIES (200 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 321Y , Serial Number: T40310, Year manufactured: 1940
Registrant (Individual): Era B Ebersbach, Box 431, Pomeroy, OH 45769
- Aircraft: BARNER DAVID KING COBRA (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds), Engine: 2 Cycle
N-Number: 670DB , Serial Number: 829857
Registrant (Individual): David A Barner, 39334 Mudfork Rd, Pomeroy, OH 45769
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 22
- Hazardous Condition: 14
- Good Intent Call: 2
Incident types - Pomeroy
|Most common first names in Pomeroy, OH among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Pomeroy, OH among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Pomeroy, OH|
|Domino's Pizza||1||Rite Aid||1|
|Long John Silver's||1||Wendy's||1|
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2015.