|Median resident age:||46.8 years|
|Florida median age:||40.3 years|
Zip codes: 32456.
|Port St. Joe:||$38,763|
Port St. Joe city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $117,571 (it was $74,400 in 2000)
|Port St. Joe:||$117,571|
Median gross rent in 2012: $728.
- White alone - 2,262 (63.9%)
- Black alone - 1,120 (31.6%)
- Two or more races - 57 (1.6%)
- Asian alone - 27 (0.8%)
- Hispanic - 27 (0.8%)
- American Indian alone - 18 (0.5%)
|Quiet Long Islander Leaving for Artsy Laid Back but Not Broke Beach Community - ideas? (45 replies)|
|comparable to bluewater bay (24 replies)|
|Looking for a small town on the Gulfside (13 replies)|
|What smaller town in FL has the the least heat and humidity? (26 replies)|
|USA Today Readers Pick Siesta As No. 3 Beach In Florida (4 replies)|
|Cascades Park (15 replies)|
Latest news from Port St. Joe, FL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: Irish (15.0%), United States (12.3%), German (10.3%), English (5.4%), Scottish (4.0%), French (3.7%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 5 feet
Land area: 3.32 square miles.
Population density: 1,034 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Port St. Joe:
- High school or higher: 88.9%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 16.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 4.1%
- Unemployed: 6.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 21.8 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Port St. Joe city:
- Never married: 22.6%
- Now married: 44.5%
- Separated: 3.1%
- Widowed: 11.1%
- Divorced: 18.6%
133 residents are foreign born (1.1% North America, 1.0% Europe, 0.7% Asia, 0.6% Latin America).
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Port St. Joe, Florida as of April 21, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Port St. Joe to the number of sex offenders is 3,406 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,206 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $569 (0.5%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Tallahassee, FL (75.8 miles , pop. 150,624).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Montgomery, AL (185.9 miles , pop. 201,568).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Houston, TX (605.2 miles , pop. 1,953,631).
Nearest cities: Mexico Beach, FL (3.4 miles ), Apalachicola, FL (4.4 miles ), Wewahitchka, FL (4.7 miles ), Sumatra, FL (4.9 miles) , Tyndall AFB, FL (5.0 miles ), Eastpoint, FL (5.1 miles ), Callaway, FL (5.3 miles ), Parker, FL (5.4 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $195,200
- 2010: 7 buildings, average cost: $239,400
- 2011: 9 buildings, average cost: $269,200
- 2012: 3 buildings, average cost: $250,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 29.81 N, Longitude: 85.30 W
Area code commonly used in this area: 850
|Crime rates in Port St. Joe by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 298.9)||130.3||188.5||222.9||271.4||249.0||237.8||225.5||203.6||75.6||138.5||118.6||194.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Port St. Joe detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.01|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -428 (-10.5%).
- Manufacturing (15%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (10%)
- Information (9%)
- Construction (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Utilities (8%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (8%)
- Health care and social assistance (27%)
- Accommodation and food services (12%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Finance and insurance (10%)
- Educational services (9%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Real estate and rental and leasing (6%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (9%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers (5%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (4%)
- Carpenters (4%)
- Construction laborers (4%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (4%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (10%)
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks (7%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (5%)
- Health technologists and technicians (5%)
- Cashiers (5%)
Average climate in Port St. Joe, Florida
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Port St. Joe-area historical tornado activity is below Florida state average. It is 43% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 12/10/1967, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 24.4 miles away from the Port St. Joe city center killed one person and injured 50 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
On 4/9/1958, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 12.3 miles away from the city center .
Earthquake activity:Port St. Joe-area historical earthquake activity is above Florida state average. It is 94% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 9/10/2006 at 14:56:08, a magnitude 5.9 (5.9 MB, 5.5 MS, 5.8 MW, Depth: 8.7 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 259.2 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 148.7 miles away from Port St. Joe center
On 2/10/2006 at 04:14:22, a magnitude 5.3 (4.2 MB, 5.3 MS, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 327.6 miles away from the city center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 274.2 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 324.7 miles away from Port St. Joe center
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG) earthquake occurred 326.0 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Gulf County (25) is a lot greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 19
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 11, Floods: 6, Tropical Storms: 6, Fires: 3, Storms: 3, Tornadoes: 3, Winds: 3, Freeze: 1, Heavy Rain: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Clifford Chester Sims - Army Medal of Honor recipient, Greg Lewis (running back) - NFL football player.
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Port St. Joe: Clifford Chester Sims.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Port St. Joe:
- Gulf Coast State College (about 37 miles; Panama City, FL; Full-time enrollment: 4,474)
- Tallahassee Community College (about 73 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,904)
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (about 75 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 10,841)
- Florida State University (about 75 miles; Tallahassee, FL; FT enrollment: 38,283)
- Northwest Florida State College (about 87 miles; Niceville, FL; FT enrollment: 5,052)
- Bainbridge State College (about 89 miles; Bainbridge, GA; FT enrollment: 2,308)
- George C Wallace State Community College-Dothan (about 105 miles; Dothan, AL; FT enrollment: 3,611)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- GULF PINES HOSPITAL (about 4 miles; PORT SAINT JOE, FL) This hospital is no longer open.
- Private school in Port St. Joe: FAITH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL (Students: 145; Grades: pre-school - 12 grade)
Notable locations in Port St. Joe: South Gulf County Emergency Medical Services (A), Saint Joe Fire Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Port St. Joe include: First Baptist Church (A), Philadelphia Primitive Baptist Church (B), Long Avenue Baptist Church (C), Zion Fair Baptist Church (D), First Pentecostal Holiness Church (E). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Port St. Joe: Constitution Convention Museum State Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
(12.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 16.8% for Black residents, 0.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 0.0% for American Indian residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.6% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Port St. Joe in 2010:
- 114 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 41 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 8 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Port St. Joe in 2000:
- 104 people in nursing homes
- 42 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 19 people in wards in general hospitals for patients who have no usual home elsewhere
- 8 people in homes for the mentally retarded
Port St. Joe compared to Florida state average:
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Port St. Joe (2011 data):
- Centennial Bank: Port St. Joe Beach Branch at 8134 West Highway 98, branch established on 1994/09/15. Info updated 2012/02/29: Bank assets: $3,588.2 mil, Deposits: $2,891.9 mil, headquarters in Conway, AR, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 109 total offices, Holding Company: Home Bancshares, Inc.
- Capital City Bank: Port St. Joe Branch at 504 Monument Avenue, branch established on 1940/02/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $2,617.3 mil, Deposits: $2,181.2 mil, headquarters in Tallahassee, FL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 74 total offices, Holding Company: Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (53%)
- Utility gas (43%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (2%)
- Other fuel (2%)
- No fuel used (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Port St. Joe city (based on Gulf County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 48.69%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||Assemblies of God||International Pentecostal Holiness Church||Catholic Church|
|Name||Episcopal Church||USA National Primitive Baptist Convention||Vineyard USA||Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee)||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Gulf County:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||2.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Gulf County:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|Florida:||1.28 / 10,000 pop.|
|Gulf County:||3.81 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.04 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.45 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2002)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Streets and Highways||12||$28,532||$28,532||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||14||$37,310||$31,980||3||$1,218|
|Parks and Recreation||4||$7,560||$22,680||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||11||$17,326||$18,901||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||56||$132,006||$28,287||5||$1,590|
Port St. Joe government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - General: $1,235,000 ($359.53)
Sewerage: $792,000 ($230.57)
- Current Operations - Sewerage: $1,172,000 ($341.19)
Police Protection: $661,000 ($192.43)
Solid Waste Management: $461,000 ($134.21)
Water Utilities: $433,000 ($126.06)
Regular Highways: $269,000 ($78.31)
Parks & Recreation: $260,000 ($75.69)
General - Other: $201,000 ($58.52)
Financial Administration: $118,000 ($34.35)
Fire Protection: $50,000 ($14.56)
- General - Interest on Debt: $224,000 ($65.21)
- Other Capital Outlay - Water Utilities: $308,000 ($89.67)
Sewerage: $60,000 ($17.47)
General - Other: $7,000 ($2.04)
Police Protection: $7,000 ($2.04)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,704,000 ($496.07)
Port St. Joe government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $1,638,000 ($476.86)
Solid Waste Management: $505,000 ($147.02)
All Other: $214,000 ($62.30)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $419,000 ($121.98)
General Revenue, NEC: $45,000 ($13.10)
Rents: $7,000 ($2.04)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $606,000 ($176.42)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $1,519,000 ($442.21)
Water Utilities: $906,000 ($263.76)
All Other: $620,000 ($180.49)
- Tax - Property: $1,166,000 ($339.45)
Public Utilities: $372,000 ($108.30)
NEC: $16,000 ($4.66)
Port St. Joe government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $3,729,000 ($1085.59)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $190,000 ($55.31)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $3,846,000 ($1119.65)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $73,000 ($21.25)
- Short Term Debt Outstanding - Beginning: $1,215,000 ($353.71)
End of Fiscal Year: $625,000 ($181.95)
Port St. Joe government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $6,942,000 ($2020.96)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $55,000 ($16.01)
8.72% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,175 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bay County, FL||2.38% ($34,123 average AGI)|
|from Franklin County, FL||0.29% ($22,000)|
|from Calhoun County, FL||0.25% ($23,364)|
8.01% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($36,314 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Port St. Joe:
- WDIZ (590 AM; 3 kW; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WLTG (1430 AM; 5 kW; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: HOUR GROUP BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WSTT (730 AM; 25 kW; THOMASVILLE, GA; Owner: MARION R. WILLIAMS)
- WFVR (910 AM; 50 kW; VALDOSTA, GA; Owner: RAMA COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WYBT (1000 AM; daytime; 5 kW; BLOUNTSTOWN, FL; Owner: BLOUNTSTOWN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WASG (550 AM; 25 kW; ATMORE, AL; Owner: 550 AM, INC)
- WOKV (690 AM; 50 kW; JACKSONVILLE, FL; Owner: COX RADIO, INC.)
- WFRF (1070 AM; daytime; 10 kW; TALLAHASSEE, FL; Owner: FAITH RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- WFLF (540 AM; 50 kW; PINE HILLS, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WTCL (1580 AM; daytime; 10 kW; CHATTAHOOCHEE, FL; Owner: METZ, INC.)
- WMGG (820 AM; 50 kW; LARGO, FL; Owner: MEGA COMMUNICATIONS OF ST. PETERSBURG LICENSEE)
- WEBY (1330 AM; 25 kW; MILTON, FL; Owner: SPINNAKER LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WQTM (740 AM; 50 kW; ORLANDO, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Port St. Joe:
- W216BT (91.1 FM; PORT ST. JOE, FL; Owner: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WFBX (94.5 FM; PARKER, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WEBZ (93.5 FM; PORT ST. JOE, FL; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WGBW-LP (88.5 FM; PORT SAINT JOE, FL; Owner: GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH OF PORT ST. JOE, FLORIDA, INC)
- WPBH (99.3 FM; MEXICO BEACH, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WLHR (107.9 FM; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: WAITT BROADCASTING OF FLORIDA, L.L.C.)
- WPAP-FM (92.5 FM; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WOYS (100.5 FM; APALACHICOLA, FL; Owner: RICHARD L. PLESSINGER, SR.)
- WMXP (103.5 FM; CALLAWAY, FL; Owner: WAITT BROADCASTING OF FLORIDA, L.L.C.)
- WFSY (98.5 FM; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- WFCT (105.5 FM; APALACHICOLA, FL; Owner: WILLIAMS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WOCY (106.5 FM; CARRABELLE, FL; Owner: RICHARD L. PLESSINGER, SR.)
TV broadcast stations around Port St. Joe:
- WMBB (Channel 13; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WPCT (Channel 46; PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL; Owner: BEACH TV PROPERTIES, INC.)
- W17CG (Channel 17; PANAMA CITY, FL; Owner: RICHARD & LISA GOETZ)
Total length: 37 meters (121ft)
Total average daily traffic: 15,000
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,167
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Port St. Joe)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:33 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- Port St Joe Mw Bldg (Lat: 29.812222 Lon: -85.286389), Type: Tower, Structure height: 76.5 m, Overall height: 82.6 m, Call Sign: KNCY669
Assigned Frequencies: 154.463 MHz
Grant Date: 01/07/2012, Expiration Date: 03/19/2022, Certifier: Richard A Donaldson
Registrant: Duke Energy Carolinas, LLC, 1934 Augustine Ave., Covington, KY 41014, Phone: (859) 815-6413, Email:
- PORT ST. JOE, Landfill Road (Lat: 29.819444 Lon: -85.259444), Type: Tower, Structure height: 282.6 m, Overall height: 313.7 m, Call Sign: WPXM817
Assigned Frequencies: 852.950 MHz, 852.487 MHz
Grant Date: 03/13/2013, Expiration Date: 05/07/2023, Certifier: Kourosh Bastani
Registrant: Florida Dms - Divtel, 4030 Esplanade Way; Suite 180, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0950, Phone: (850) 413-6382, Fax: (850) 488-9837, Email:
- ELLINGSON, 3222 Doc Whitfield Road (Lat: 29.908444 Lon: -85.136389), Type: Tower, Structure height: 103.6 m, Overall height: 106.7 m, Call Sign: WPXS659
Assigned Frequencies: 851.012 MHz, 851.512 MHz
Grant Date: 03/13/2013, Expiration Date: 06/03/2023, Certifier: Kourosh Bastani
Registrant: Dms- Divtel - Slers, 4030 Esplanade Way; Suite 135, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0950, Phone: (850) 413-6382, Fax: (850) 488-9837, Email:
- Landfill Road (Lat: 29.819444 Lon: -85.259444), Type: Tower, Structure height: 282.6 m, Overall height: 313.7 m, Call Sign: WQDM465
Assigned Frequencies: 867.012 MHz, 867.012 MHz, 867.512 MHz, 867.512 MHz, 868.012 MHz, 868.012 MHz
Grant Date: 09/29/2005, Expiration Date: 12/31/2005, Cancellation Date: 03/04/2006, Certifier: Jean-Pierre F Saliba P.E
Registrant: State Of Florida, Dms-Deits, 4050 Esplanade Way, Bldg. 4030, Suite 180h, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0950, Phone: (850) 922-7418, Fax: (850) 414-8324, Email:
- FRANKLIN, Landfill Road (Lat: 29.819444 Lon: -85.259444), Type: Tower, Structure height: 282.6 m, Overall height: 313.7 m, Call Sign: WQDZ591
Assigned Frequencies: 852.012 MHz, 852.012 MHz, 852.512 MHz, 852.512 MHz, 853.012 MHz, 853.012 MHz
Grant Date: 12/07/2005, Expiration Date: 12/07/2015, Certifier: Jean-Pierre F Saliba
Registrant: State Of Dms-Deits Florida, 4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 180f, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0950, Phone: (850) 922-7419, Fax: (850) 414-8324, Email:
- Lat: 29.737583 Lon: -85.299944, Call Sign: WQFV377
Assigned Frequencies: 151.670 MHz, 151.730 MHz, 151.790 MHz, 151.850 MHz, 151.910 MHz
Grant Date: 10/12/2006, Expiration Date: 10/12/2016, Certifier: Calvin Pettie
Registrant: Cara Enterprises, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239, Email:
- Lat: 29.838389 Lon: -85.285861, Call Sign: WQOD659
Assigned Frequencies: 160.012 MHz
Grant Date: 08/22/2011, Expiration Date: 08/22/2021, Certifier: Glenn Davis
Registrant: Cara Enterprises Inc, Las Vegas, NV 89140-0124, Phone: (702) 838-9728, Fax: (702) 363-4607, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:7 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 6
- Hazardous Condition: 1
Businesses in Port St. Joe, FL
- MainStay: 1
Port St. Joe on our top lists:
- #36 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Chemicals"
- #83 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest average humidity"
Total of 1 patent application in 2008-2015.