We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||34.3 years|
|Texas median age:||34.5 years|
Zip codes: 78580.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $11,009 (it was $8,910 in 2000)
Raymondville city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $53,871 (it was $31,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $69,309; Detached houses: $72,952; Townhouses or other attached units: $64,533; Mobile homes: $28,322; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $5,594
Median gross rent in 2016: $505.
Races in Raymondville, TX (2010)
- 9648.5%White alone
- 3663.2%Black alone
- 1201.1%Asian alone
- 270.2%Two or more races
- 60.05%American Indian alone
|Gone but not forgotten- Old Corpus Christi (527 replies)|
|Why in the world aren't there any big cities in Western Texas? (107 replies)|
|Best and Worst City in Texas to Live in ? (316 replies)|
|Diversity of Texas Metro Areas Ranked (25 replies)|
|What is the best way to go to Raymondville,TX please? (2 replies)|
|What's up with Raymondville? (18 replies)|
Latest news from Raymondville, TX collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (1.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Elevation: 37 feet
Land area: 3.80 square miles.
Population density: 2,929 people per square mile(average).
For population 25 years and over in Raymondville:
- High school or higher: 58.5%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 7.3%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.3%
- Unemployed: 14.9%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.2 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Raymondville city:
- Never married: 38.9%
- Now married: 40.5%
- Separated: 5.4%
- Widowed: 5.7%
- Divorced: 9.6%
2,281 residents are foreign born (18.3% Latin America).
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 36 registered sex offenders living in Raymondville, Texas as of February 20, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Raymondville to the number of sex offenders is 321 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $1,344 (1.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $741 (1.6%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Harlingen, TX (20.7 miles , pop. 57,564).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Corpus Christi, TX (90.3 miles , pop. 277,454).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: San Antonio, TX (210.2 miles , pop. 1,144,646).
Nearest cities: Los Angeles Subdivision, TX (1.0 miles) , Ranchette Estates, TX (1.6 miles) , Bausell and Ellis, TX (1.8 miles) , Lyford, TX (2.2 miles ), La Sara, TX (2.4 miles ), Lyford South, TX (2.4 miles) , Lasara, TX (2.8 miles ), Zapata Ranch, TX (2.9 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 4 buildings, average cost: $40,800
- 1998: 12 buildings, average cost: $35,800
- 1999: 8 buildings, average cost: $71,100
- 2000: 11 buildings, average cost: $44,300
- 2001: 16 buildings, average cost: $68,400
- 2002: 5 buildings, average cost: $64,500
- 2003: 12 buildings, average cost: $45,900
- 2005: 4 buildings, average cost: $56,100
- 2006: 11 buildings, average cost: $60,100
- 2007: 3 buildings, average cost: $36,700
- 2008: 3 buildings, average cost: $59,000
- 2009: 4 buildings, average cost: $71,800
- 2012: 11 buildings, average cost: $66,500
- 2013: 13 buildings, average cost: $77,300
- 2014: 54 buildings, average cost: $143,000
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 26.48 N, Longitude: 97.78 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +854 (+7.4%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,685 (63.9%)
Area code: 956
|Crime rates in Raymondville by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||437.3||443.2||515.5||760.3||819.4||954.2||899.0||842.6||759.3||506.0||335.8||547.6||499.2||478.0||346.9|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Raymondville detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.26|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +779 (+8.7%).
- Public administration (13%)
- Construction (10%)
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting (9%)
- Retail trade (8%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Manufacturing (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (36%)
- Educational services (21%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Retail trade (6%)
- Finance and insurance (4%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (4%)
- Transportation occupations (17%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (12%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (11%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (9%)
- Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations (6%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (18%)
- Personal care and service occupations (14%)
- Healthcare support occupations (13%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (6%)
Average climate in Raymondville, Texas
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Raymondville-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Texas state average. It is 72% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/12/1969, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 19.2 miles away from the Raymondville city center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
On 5/12/1969, a category F3 tornado 28.7 miles away from the city center caused between $5000 and $50,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Raymondville-area historical earthquake activity is below Texas state average. It is 85% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/23/2007 at 19:09:15, a magnitude 5.6 (5.4 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 329.9 miles away from the city center
On 4/9/1993 at 12:29:19, a magnitude 4.3 (4.1 MB, 4.3 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 162.5 miles away from Raymondville center
On 4/14/1995 at 00:32:56, a magnitude 5.7 (5.6 MB, 5.7 MS, 5.7 MW, Depth: 11.1 mi) earthquake occurred 429.4 miles away from the city center
On 3/24/1997 at 22:31:34, a magnitude 3.8 (3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: II - III) earthquake occurred 87.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/7/2008 at 09:51:12, a magnitude 3.9 (3.9 MB, 3.9 MW, 3.8 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 169.3 miles away from Raymondville center
On 7/20/1991 at 23:38:19, a magnitude 3.6 (3.4 LG, 3.6 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 168.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Willacy County (16) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 7
Causes of natural disasters: Hurricanes: 11, Floods: 3, Storms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Winds: 2, Fire: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Tropical Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Éric Molina - Boxer.
Hospitals and medical centers in Raymondville:
airports located in Raymondville:See details about airports located in Raymondville, TX
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Raymondville:
- Texas State Technical College-Harlingen (about 20 miles; Harlingen, TX; Full-time enrollment: 3,700)
- The University of Texas-Pan American (about 27 miles; Edinburg, TX; FT enrollment: 16,766)
- South Texas College (about 35 miles; McAllen, TX; FT enrollment: 19,701)
- The University of Texas at Brownsville (about 45 miles; Brownsville, TX; FT enrollment: 9,165)
- Texas A & M University-Kingsville (about 73 miles; Kingsville, TX; FT enrollment: 9,295)
- Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi (about 90 miles; Corpus Christi, TX; FT enrollment: 9,092)
- Del Mar College (about 92 miles; Corpus Christi, TX; FT enrollment: 5,213)
Public high schools in Raymondville:
- RAYMONDVILLE H S (Students: 602, Location: 601 FM 3168, Grades: 9-12)
- MYRA GREEN MIDDLE (Students: 491, Location: 693 E MONROE AVE, Grades: 6-9)
- IGNITE PUBLIC SCH AND COMM SER CTR AT RAYMONDVILLE (Location: 1205 S 7TH ST, Grades: PK-12, Charter school)
- CCJJAEP (Location: 419 FM 3168, Grades: 7-12)
- RAYMONDVILLE OPTIONS ACADEMIC ACADEMY (Location: 512 E RODRIGUEZ, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Raymondville:
- PITTMAN EL (Students: 604, Location: 258 E HARRIS, Grades: PK-5)
- SMITH EL (Location: 700 NTH 1ST ST, Grades: PK-5)
Notable locations in Raymondville: Raymondville Fire Department (A), Willacy County Crime Victim Benefit (B), Willacy County Sheriff's Office (C), Raymondville Police Department (D), Willacy County Courthouse (E), Historical Center of Raymondville (F), Willacy County Emergency Medical Service (G). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Raymondville include: Jesus Name Pentecostal Church (A), Jehovahs Witnesses Church (B), Iglesia Bautista Mexicana Church (C), Calvario Assembly of God Church (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: La Piedad Cementerio Numero Uno (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Best Western Executive Inn (118 N Expressway 77), Americas Best Value Inn & Suites (450 South Expressway 77).
Court: Raymondville City - Municipal Court (523 West Hidalgo Avenue).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 57.0. This is better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 28.9. This is about average. Closest monitor was 19.9 miles away from the city center.
(21.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 36.4% for Black residents, 42.7% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 53.2% for other race residents, 76.5% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||3.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
People in group quarters in Raymondville in 2010:
- 1,433 people in federal detention centers
- 1,067 people in state prisons
- 700 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 54 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
People in group quarters in Raymondville in 2000:
- 1,023 people in state prisons
- 40 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 6 people in homes for the mentally retarded
- 3 people in religious group quarters
Banks with branches in Raymondville (2011 data):
- The Frost National Bank: Raymondville Branch at 727 East Hidalgo Avenue, branch established on 2001/08/20. Info updated 2006/12/21: Bank assets: $20,372.1 mil, Deposits: $16,846.8 mil, headquarters in San Antonio, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 133 total offices, Holding Company: Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc.
- Compass Bank: Raymondville Branch at 116 East Hidalgo Avenue, branch established on 1925/01/01. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $63,107.0 mil, Deposits: $46,232.4 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 720 total offices, Holding Company: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Raymondville Branch at 400 West Hidalgo, branch established on 1982/10/04. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Raymondville city (based on Willacy County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Willacy County:||0.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|Willacy County:||0.49 / 10,000 pop.|
|Texas:||1.11 / 10,000 pop.|
|Willacy County:||4.89 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||3.95 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.13 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Raymondville, TX Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||6||$11,781||$23,562||0||$0|
|Judicial and Legal||2||$4,295||$25,770||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$41,969||$38,741||0||$0|
|Police - Other||8||$14,156||$21,234||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||12||$19,129||$19,129||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||4||$10,656||$31,968||0||$0|
|Other and Unallocable||4||$7,585||$22,755||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||72||$162,156||$27,026||0||$0|
Raymondville government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $1,013,000 ($91.12)
Police Protection: $735,000 ($66.11)
Sewerage: $672,000 ($60.45)
Solid Waste Management: $421,000 ($37.87)
Regular Highways: $358,000 ($32.20)
Financial Administration: $196,000 ($17.63)
Central Staff Services: $97,000 ($8.73)
Parks & Recreation: $89,000 ($8.01)
Judicial and Legal Services: $75,000 ($6.75)
General Public Buildings: $63,000 ($5.67)
General - Other: $41,000 ($3.69)
Fire Protection: $20,000 ($1.80)
- General - Interest on Debt: $140,000 ($12.59)
- Other Capital Outlay - Police Protection: $73,000 ($6.57)
Regular Highways: $10,000 ($0.90)
Fire Protection: $5,000 ($0.45)
Parks & Recreation: $5,000 ($0.45)
Financial Administration: $2,000 ($0.18)
Judicial: $1,000 ($0.09)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,689,000 ($151.93)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $87,000 ($7.83)
Raymondville government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $438,000 ($39.40)
Solid Waste Management: $372,000 ($33.46)
Parks & Recreation: $11,000 ($0.99)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $60,000 ($5.40)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $6,000 ($0.54)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $195,000 ($17.54)
Interest Earnings: $92,000 ($8.28)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $929,000 ($83.57)
- State Intergovernmental - Water Utilities: $292,000 ($26.27)
Housing & Community Development: $32,000 ($2.88)
All Other: $22,000 ($1.98)
- Tax - Total General Sales: $698,000 ($62.79)
Property: $692,000 ($62.25)
NEC: $365,000 ($32.83)
Raymondville government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,115,000 ($100.30)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $3,059,000 ($275.16)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $154,000 ($13.85)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $230,000 ($20.69)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Other, NEC: $2,847,000 ($256.09)
Water Utilities: $1,065,000 ($95.80)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $136,000 ($12.23)
Water Utilities: $50,000 ($4.50)
Raymondville government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $109,000 ($9.80)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,668,000 ($150.04)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $124,000 ($11.15)
5.09% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($25,767 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cameron County, TX||1.50% ($27,549 average AGI)|
|from Hidalgo County, TX||1.15% ($24,600)|
|from Harris County, TX||0.23% ($19,929)|
5.96% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,885 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Raymondville:
- KGBT (1530 AM; 50 kW; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION)
- KSOX (1240 AM; 1 kW; RAYMONDVILLE, TX; Owner: VOICE OF VALLEY AGRICULTURE, INC.)
- KURV (710 AM; 10 kW; EDINBURG, TX; Owner: VOICE OF VALLEY AGRICULTURE, INC.)
- KUBR (1210 AM; 10 kW; SAN JUAN, TX; Owner: PAULINO BERNAL)
- KVJY (840 AM; 5 kW; PHARR, TX; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF MCALLEN LICENSE CORP.)
- KRGE (1290 AM; 5 kW; WESLACO, TX; Owner: CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES OF THE VALLEY)
- KQXX (1700 AM; 10 kW; BROWNSVILLE, TX; Owner: LA NUEVA KBOR, INC.)
- KRIO (910 AM; 5 kW; MCALLEN, TX; Owner: RIO GRANDE BIBLE INSTITUTE, INC.)
- KCTA (1030 AM; 50 kW; CORPUS CHRISTI, TX; Owner: BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF THE SOUTHWEST)
- KBOR (1600 AM; 10 kW; BROWNSVILLE, TX; Owner: LA NUEVA KBOR, INC.)
- KTKR (760 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
- KKYX (680 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WOAI (1200 AM; 50 kW; SAN ANTONIO, TX; Owner: CCB TEXAS LICENSES, L.P.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Raymondville:
- KBIC (105.7 FM; RAYMONDVILLE, TX; Owner: CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES OF THE VALLEY)
- KILM (102.1 FM; RAYMONDVILLE, TX; Owner: BMP 102.1 FM, LP)
- KVLY (107.9 FM; EDINBURG, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- KTEX (100.3 FM; BROWNSVILLE, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KFRQ (94.5 FM; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- KGBT-FM (98.5 FM; MCALLEN, TX; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION ("TLC"))
- KBFM (104.1 FM; EDINBURG, TX; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- KBTQ (96.1 FM; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION ("TLC"))
- KVMV (96.9 FM; MCALLEN, TX; Owner: WORLD RADIO NETWORK, INC.)
- KTER (90.7 FM; RUDOLPH, TX; Owner: FAITH PLEASES GOD CHURCH CORP.)
- KKPS (99.5 FM; BROWNSVILLE, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, L.L.C.)
- KMAZ (106.3 FM; MERCEDES, TX; Owner: LA NUEVA KBOR, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Raymondville:
- KMAO-LP (Channel 50; RAYMONDVILLE, TX; Owner: ARACELIS ORTIZ)
- KRYM-LP (Channel 55; RAYMONDVILLE, TX; Owner: ALMA L. RODRIGUEZ)
- KRGV-TV (Channel 5; WESLACO, TX; Owner: MOBILE VIDEO TAPES, INC.)
- KLUJ (Channel 44; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: COMMUNITY EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION)
- KGBT-TV (Channel 4; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: LIBCO, INC.)
- KVEO (Channel 23; BROWNSVILLE, TX; Owner: COMCORP OF TEXAS LICENSE CORP.)
- KMBH (Channel 60; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: RGV EDUCATIONAL BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KTLM (Channel 40; RIO GRANDE CITY, TX; Owner: SUNBELT MULTIMEDIA CO.)
- KNVO (Channel 48; Mc ALLEN, TX; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- KTIZ-LP (Channel 52; HARLINGEN, TX; Owner: ORTIZ BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KFTN-LP (Channel 30; La FERIA, TX; Owner: ORTIZ BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 8Number of bridges
- 63m207ftTotal length
- 45,580Total average daily traffic
- 11,305Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 92 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Raymondville, TX)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 12 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 14 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Raymondville)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 12 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Raymondville)
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Raymondville, Texas:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, 450 S Expy 77, Raymondville, Texas 78580 , Phone: (956) 689-5900, Fax: (956) 689-5900
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 128 N Expy 77, Raymondville, Texas 78580 , Phone: (956) 689-4000, Fax: (956) 690-4178
- Antler Inn, 1800 S Expy 77, Raymondville, Texas 78580 , Phone: (956) 689-5531, Fax: (956) 689-5213
- Holiday Inn Express And Suite, 220 N Expy 77, Raymondville, Texas 78580 , Phone: (956) 699-3111
|Most common first names in Raymondville, TX among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Raymondville, TX among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (75%)
- Utility gas (22%)
- No fuel used (1%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
|Businesses in Raymondville, TX|
|Church's Chicken||1||Pizza Hut||1|
Raymondville compared to Texas state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage above state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.
Raymondville on our top lists:
- #12 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Law enforcement workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #22 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in occupations: Community and social service occupations (population 5,000+)"
- #45 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Public administration (population 5,000+)"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28 (population 5,000+)"
- #68 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Law enforcement workers including supervisors (population 5,000+)"
- #88 on the list of "Top 100 cities with the largest percentage of males (pop. 5,000+)"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people below 50% of the poverty level, excluding cities with 15% or more of residents in college and with the median age below 28 (population 5,000+)"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 counties with highest percentage of residents voting for Obama (Democrat) in the 2012 Presidential Election"