Rich Hill, Missouri
Rich Hill: Rich Hill's Circle Park
Rich Hill: St. Bridgets Catholic Church meditation park. Located at 9th & Walnut Streets.
Rich Hill: Dismantling of the historic "firecracker"-shaped water tower.
Rich Hill: St. Bridgets Catholic Church meditation park. Located at 9th & Walnut Streets.
Rich Hill: "Big Mouth" coal shovel from the turn of the century in the Caboose Park
Rich Hill: Four Rivers Missouri Conservation area ... just south of Rich Hill, MO. (National destination for waterfowl hunters!)
Rich Hill: Redbuds in Spring at the Park Avenue walkway
Rich Hill: Winter snow at Park Avenue entrance
Submit your own pictures of this city and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||34.2 years|
|Missouri median age:||38.4 years|
Zip codes: 64779.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $15,387 (it was $15,356 in 2000)
Rich Hill city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $51,687 (it was $30,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $110,410; Detached houses: $124,254; Mobile homes: $43,958
Median gross rent in 2015: $455.
Races in Rich Hill, MO (2010)
- 1,32695.0%White alone
- 382.7%Two or more races
- 60.4%American Indian alone
- 30.2%Black alone
- 20.1%Other race alone
- 10.07%Asian alone
|Interesting Missouri facts. (673 replies)|
|Missouri Outlaw History (524 replies)|
|Long ago on independence square (10805 replies)|
|Rich Hill, Missouri (0 replies)|
|Rich Hill Cemetaries (3 replies)|
|Grassland/Forest Fire warnings & burn bans (1 reply)|
Latest news from Rich Hill, MO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (26.6%), American (16.7%), English (8.5%), Dutch (7.6%), French (3.2%), Polish (2.5%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1880
Elevation: 801 feet
Land area: 1.37 square miles.
Population density: 982 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Rich Hill:
- High school or higher: 75.8%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 8.0%
- Graduate or professional degree: 2.7%
- Unemployed: 7.3%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 33.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Rich Hill city:
- Never married: 21.1%
- Now married: 54.6%
- Separated: 2.4%
- Widowed: 9.3%
- Divorced: 12.6%
5 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Missouri and other state lists there were 9 registered sex offenders living in Rich Hill, Missouri as of March 25, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Rich Hill to the number of sex offenders is 151 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $508 (0.9%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $513 (1.2%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Lee's Summit, MO (57.2 miles , pop. 70,700).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Kansas City, MO (68.6 miles , pop. 441,545).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Dallas, TX (390.9 miles , pop. 1,188,580).
Nearest cities: Metz, MO (2.9 miles) , Foster, MO (3.0 miles) , Butler, MO (3.4 miles ), Hume, MO (3.5 miles ), Stotesbury, MO (3.7 miles) , Schell City, MO (3.8 miles ), Harwood, MO (3.9 miles) , Walker, MO (3.9 miles ).
Latitude: 38.10 N, Longitude: 94.36 W
Area code: 417
|Crime rates in Rich Hill by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 282.5)||310.1||384.4||684.9||289.9||421.9||232.0||111.6||204.1||137.0||206.3||292.4||209.9||100.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Rich Hill detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.25|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (30%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Construction (15%)
- Other services, except public administration (11%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Educational services (6%)
- Public administration (4%)
- Health care and social assistance (37%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Finance and insurance (14%)
- Transportation and warehousing (8%)
- Manufacturing (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (5%)
- Other services, except public administration (4%)
- Production occupations (26%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (15%)
- Material moving occupations (12%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (9%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (6%)
- Transportation occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (20%)
- Healthcare support occupations (16%)
- Transportation occupations (12%)
- Community and social service occupations (8%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (7%)
- Health technologists and technicians (7%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (7%)
Average climate in Rich Hill, Missouri
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Rich Hill-area historical tornado activity is near Missouri state average. It is 62% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 11/17/1958, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 10.2 miles away from the Rich Hill city center injured one person and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 5/4/2003, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 36.8 miles away from the city center killed 4 people and injured 30 people and caused $20 million in damages.
Earthquake activity:Rich Hill-area historical earthquake activity is near Missouri state average. It is 73% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 271.2 miles away from the city center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 272.1 miles away from Rich Hill center
On 3/25/1976 at 00:41:20, a magnitude 5.0 (4.9 MB, 5.0 LG) earthquake occurred 280.7 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 352.5 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/2001 at 06:42:12, a magnitude 4.7 (4.2 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 233.4 miles away from Rich Hill center
On 1/21/1982 at 00:33:54, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG, 4.5 LG) earthquake occurred 235.1 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Bates County (18) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 11, Storms: 10, Tornadoes: 6, Winter Storms: 4, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Medal of Honor Recipients
Medal of Honor Recipient born in Rich Hill: George Phillips.
Hospitals and medical centers near Rich Hill:
- BATES COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 11 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
- DSI - BUTLER RENAL CENTER (Dialysis Facility, about 11 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
- MEDICALODGES BUTLER (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
- HEARTLAND OF WILLOW LANE (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
- NURSING CTR (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
- WILLOW LANE NURSING CTR (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
- HEARTLAND HOSPICE SERVICES (Hospital, about 12 miles away; BUTLER, MO)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Rich Hill:
- Pittsburg State University (about 53 miles; Pittsburg, KS; Full-time enrollment: 6,838)
- University of Central Missouri (about 57 miles; Warrensburg, MO; FT enrollment: 9,952)
- Allen County Community College (about 58 miles; Iola, KS; FT enrollment: 2,089)
- MidAmerica Nazarene University (about 59 miles; Olathe, KS; FT enrollment: 2,158)
- Wright Career College (about 61 miles; Overland Park, KS; FT enrollment: 3,107)
- Johnson County Community College (about 61 miles; Overland Park, KS; FT enrollment: 11,976)
- Southwest Baptist University (about 63 miles; Bolivar, MO; FT enrollment: 2,783)
Public high schools in Rich Hill:
- RICH HILL HIGH (Students: 204, Location: 703 N THIRD, Grades: 7-12)
- RICH HILL YOUTH DEV. CTR. (Location: 501 N 14TH, Grades: 6-12)
Public elementary/middle school in Rich Hill:
- RICH HILL ELEM. (Students: 219, Location: 320 E POPLAR ST, Grades: PK-6)
Notable locations in Rich Hill: Rich Hill Memorial Library (A), Rich Hill Fire Department (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Rich Hill include: Prospect Park (1), Park Place (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Department of Conservation (Recreation Areas; RR 3 Box 223).
Hotel: Apache Motel & the Gift Shop (Highway 71 & B Highway).
Court: Rich Hill City - City Court Room (120 North 7th).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 64.9. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2006 was 0.256. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 1.75. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2013 was 0.527. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 31.2. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 8.67. This is about average. Closest monitor was 20.3 miles away from the city center.
(28.4% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for American Indian residents, 12.5% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.5 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.4% of all households
- Gay men: 0.2% of all households
Banks with branches in Rich Hill (2011 data):
- Security Bank: at 606 East Walnut, branch established on 1930/12/31. Info updated 2010/08/12: Bank assets: $41.6 mil, Deposits: $36.9 mil, local headquarters, negative income in the last year, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Bates County Bancshares, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Rich Hill city (based on Bates County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Bates County:||2.94 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bates County:||1.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||0.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|Bates County:||5.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||5.29 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.37 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Rich Hill, MO Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,657||$31,884||5||$710|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||1||$700|
|Police Protection - Officers||2||$5,137||$30,822||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||1||$2,312||$27,744||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||1||$2,267||$27,204||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||2||$3,720||$22,320||1||$1,063|
|Totals for Government||18||$39,060||$26,040||22||$6,053|
5.66% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,040 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Cass County, MO||1.31% ($30,092 average AGI)|
|from Jackson County, MO||0.69% ($25,800)|
|from Vernon County, MO||0.45% ($20,962)|
6.38% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($25,115 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Rich Hill:
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KKOW (860 AM; 10 kW; PITTSBURG, KS; Owner: AMERICAN MEDIA INVESTMENTS)
- KKHK (1250 AM; 25 kW; KANSAS CITY, KS)
- KMAM (1530 AM; daytime; 1 kW; BUTLER, MO; Owner: BATES COUNTY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KRMG (740 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- KCSP (610 AM; 5 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
- KCMO (710 AM; 10 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA KANSAS CITY PARTNERSHIP)
- KCCV (760 AM; daytime; 6 kW; OVERLAND PARK, KS; Owner: BOTT BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KFAQ (1170 AM; 50 kW; TULSA, OK; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- KGGF (690 AM; 10 kW; COFFEYVILLE, KS; Owner: KGGF-KUSN, INC.)
- KNEM (1240 AM; 1 kW; NEVADA, MO; Owner: HARBIT COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- KCTE (1510 AM; daytime; 10 kW; INDEPENDENCE, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- KXTR (1660 AM; 10 kW; KANSAS CITY, KS; Owner: ENTERCOM KANSAS CITY LICENSE, LLC)
Strongest FM radio stations in Rich Hill:
- KNMO-FM (97.5 FM; NEVADA, MO; Owner: HARBIT COMMUNICATIONS, INC)
- KCFX (101.1 FM; HARRISONVILLE, MO; Owner: SUSQUEHANNA KANSAS CITY PARTNERSHIP)
- KMOE (92.1 FM; BUTLER, MO; Owner: BATES COUNTY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KOMB (103.9 FM; FORT SCOTT, KS; Owner: FORT SCOTT BROADCCASTING CO., INC.)
- KVCY (104.7 FM; FORT SCOTT, KS; Owner: VCY AMERICA, INC.)
- K206CH (89.1 FM; NEVADA, MO; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
Rich Hill fatal accident list:
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Rich Hill)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:6
- Se 1/4, Ne 1/4, Section 9, T 36n, R33w (Lat: 37.922250 Lon: -94.557444), Type: Tower, Structure height: 24 m, Overall height: 30 m, Call Sign: WPLG620
Assigned Frequencies: 173.262 MHzGrant Date: 04/10/1997, Expiration Date: 04/10/2002, Cancellation Date: 08/11/2002, Certifier: Frank E Mc GeeRegistrant: Eic Systems Corporation, 101 Tower Circle Drive, Jackson, MO 63755, Fax: (573) 243-1457
- Mdc Four Rivers Conservation Area, Cr 1600 2.5 Miles South Of State Route Tt (Lat: 38.018639 Lon: -94.331611), Type: Tower, Structure height: 15 m, Overall height: 18 m, Call Sign: WPPH495
Assigned Frequencies: 151.220 MHz, 151.325 MHz, 151.355 MHz, 151.400 MHz, 151.445 MHz, 154.280 MHz, 159.240 MHz, 159.270 MHz, 159.345 MHz, 159.435 MHz, 159.450 MHzGrant Date: 10/03/2014, Expiration Date: 12/29/2024, Certifier: E John AlbertsRegistrant: Mo Dept Of Conservation, 230 Commerce Drive, Suite 201, Jefferson City, MO 65109, Phone: (573) 751-4115, Fax: (573) 751-4865, Email:
- 100 E Linden (Lat: 38.091417 Lon: -94.371056), Call Sign: KDS895
Assigned Frequencies: 151.985 MHzGrant Date: 04/17/2004, Expiration Date: 02/17/2014, Cancellation Date: 08/27/2012Registrant: Cameron Communications, 153 W Dave Dugas Rd, Sulphur, LA 70664, Phone: (337) 583-2059, Fax: (337) 583-4738, Email:
- Lat: 38.094083 Lon: -94.240000, Call Sign: WQSI947
Assigned Frequencies: 159.810 MHz, 159.855 MHz, 159.915 MHz, 160.110 MHz, 160.155 MHzGrant Date: 09/25/2013, Expiration Date: 09/25/2023, Certifier: Daniel GoossenRegistrant: Commenco, Inc., 4901 Bristol Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64129, Phone: (816) 753-2166, Fax: (816) 753-3688, Email:
- S Tower - E Of Muddy Creek On Sra (Lat: 38.098611 Lon: -94.404056), Type: Tank, Structure height: 30.4 m, Call Sign: WQTL294
Assigned Frequencies: 451.062 MHzGrant Date: 02/26/2014, Expiration Date: 02/26/2024, Certifier: Steve FinleyRegistrant: Micro-Comm, Inc., 15895 S. Pflumm Road, Olathe, KS 66062, Phone: (913) 390-4500, Fax: (913) 390-4550, Email:
- Rich Hill Plant - E Of Se6555: N Of Se6576 (Lat: 38.131583 Lon: -94.231528), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 9.1 m, Call Sign: WQTL295
Assigned Frequencies: 451.062 MHzGrant Date: 02/26/2014, Expiration Date: 02/26/2024, Certifier: Steve FinleyRegistrant: Micro-Comm, Inc., 15895 S. Pflumm Road, Olathe, KS 66062, Phone: (913) 390-4500, Fax: (913) 390-4500, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:4
- RICH HILL, 71 Hwy (Lat: 38.046694 Lon: -94.366056), Overall height: 79.6 m, Call Sign: WMS369
Assigned Frequencies: 2115.20 MHzGrant Date: 05/04/2010, Expiration Date: 06/01/2020, Cancellation Date: 04/18/2011Registrant: At&t Mobility LLC, 1120 20th Street, Nw, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: (469) 229-7471, Fax: (469) 229-7297, Email:
- STATION, Hwy A 2 Mi W Of (Lat: 38.047528 Lon: -94.408000), Overall height: 56.1 m, Call Sign: WNEG787
Assigned Frequencies: 6815.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHzGrant Date: 01/26/2000, Expiration Date: 01/27/2010, Cancellation Date: 03/06/2007Registrant: Kamo Electric Cooperative Inc, 500 S Kamo Drive, Vinita, OK 74301, Phone: (918) 256-5551, Fax: (918) 256-8023, Email:
- Jennings KC13383, Route 3, Box 12 (Lat: 38.123639 Lon: -94.359667), Type: Pole, Structure height: 60.9 m, Call Sign: WPUB392, Licensee ID: L00152704
Assigned Frequencies: 6753.12 MHzGrant Date: 02/28/2012, Expiration Date: 01/29/2022, Certifier: Toni A DefreeceRegistrant: Sprint Spectrum L.P.
- KC13XC383, Route 3, Box 12 (Lat: 38.123333 Lon: -94.359444), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Overall height: 58.5 m, Call Sign: WQQY527
Assigned Frequencies: 10935.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHz, 10935.0 MHz, 10975.0 MHzGrant Date: 03/26/2013, Expiration Date: 03/26/2023, Certifier: Kyle B EntzRegistrant: Sprint Nextel Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:5
- Call Sign: KB0YDV, Licensee ID: L00187941, Grant Date: 06/08/2007, Expiration Date: 08/02/2016, Certifier: Donald G Cole, Registrant: Donald G Cole, Rt Box 307, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Call Sign: N0HMB, Previous Call Sign: KA0VZK, Licensee ID: L00692019, Grant Date: 05/01/2013, Expiration Date: 06/01/2023, Certifier: Michael W Jones, Registrant: Michael W Jones, 920 S Second, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Call Sign: KI0RC, Previous Call Sign: KC0DKS, Licensee ID: L00170615, Grant Date: 03/04/2008, Expiration Date: 05/05/2018, Certifier: Galen D Clymer, Registrant: Galen D Clymer, 1002 South 4th Street, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Call Sign: KD0SSF, Licensee ID: L01725742, Grant Date: 07/31/2012, Expiration Date: 07/31/2022, Certifier: Karin A Simmons, Registrant: Karin A Simmons, 102 E Maple, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Call Sign: KD0WHV, Licensee ID: L01798845, Grant Date: 08/06/2013, Expiration Date: 08/06/2023, Certifier: Matthew S Toppass, Registrant: Matthew S Toppass, 1016 E Vine, Rich Hill, MO 64779
FAA Registered Aircraft:5
- Aircraft: AERONCA 7AC (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 90 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR A&C65 SERIES (65 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 1209E , Serial Number: 7AC-4766, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 08/28/1955
Registrant (Co-Owned): Robert E Jenkins, 17482 E Arnold Rd, Rich Hill, MO 64779, Other Owners: Trevor A Jenkins
- Aircraft: BEECH E50 (Category: Land, Engines: 2, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 167 mph), Engine: LYCOMING GSO&IGSO-480 (340 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 29Y , Serial Number: EH-16, Year manufactured: 1957, Airworthiness Date: 01/10/1957
Registrant (Corporation): Engen LLC, Rr 1 Box 191, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Aircraft: BEECH E35 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 131 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR E225 SERIES (225 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3516B , Serial Number: D-3733, Year manufactured: 1954, Airworthiness Date: 02/21/1956
Registrant (Individual): Donald W Hankins, 216 S 14th St, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Aircraft: CESSNA 170A (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C145 SERIES (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 5773C , Serial Number: 19727, Year manufactured: 1950, Airworthiness Date: 12/11/1955
Registrant (Corporation): Timberstone Farm Inc, Rr 1 Box 150, Rich Hill, MO 64779
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150M (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 81 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 714KZ , Serial Number: 15079246, Year manufactured: 1977, Airworthiness Date: 02/04/1977
Registrant (Individual): Robert E Jenkins, 17482 E Arnold Rd, Rich Hill, MO 64779
Drinking water stations with addresses in Rich Hill and their reported violations in the past:BATES CO PWSD 4 (Population served: 2,541, Purch surface water):
Past health violations:
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2009, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Violation/Reminder Notice (OCT-23-2009), St Public Notif requested (OCT-23-2009), St Public Notif received (NOV-30-2009), St Compliance achieved (JAN-22-2014)
- One routine major monitoring violation
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 26
- Hazardous Condition: 2
Incident types - Rich Hill
|Most common first names in Rich Hill, MO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Rich Hill, MO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (43%)
- Electricity (31%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (21%)
- Wood (5%)
Businesses in Rich Hill, MO
- U-Haul: 1
Rich Hill compared to Missouri state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of college students significantly below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher significantly below state average.