Richlands: Richlands High School
Richlands: Downtown Richlands taken May 2008.
Richlands: The Clinch River
Richlands: Veiw from the Airport
Richlands: Clinch Valley Medical Center
Submit your own pictures of this town and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||40.4 years|
|Virginia median age:||37.8 years|
Zip codes: 24641.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $20,602 (it was $15,548 in 2000)
Richlands town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $100,489 (it was $48,400 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2015: $627.
Races in Richlands, VA (2010)
- 5,62296.5%White alone
- 791.4%Asian alone
- 530.9%Two or more races
- 380.7%Black alone
- 60.1%American Indian alone
- 20.03%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
- 20.03%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- The fastest-growing industry sectors in the Northeast are Construction-related Apr 25
- The decline of the U.S. Agriculture industry visualized Apr 23
- The revenues and net sales of Samsonite Apr 21
- Crowfunding is a fast-increasing market Apr 19
- The number of jobs in Construction is falling across the U.S. Apr 17
|Plumber recommendation for Tazewell/Richlands area? (0 replies)|
|relocating near I-81 (6 replies)|
|Backwoods VA, still 'Southern'? Any reccomendations? (8 replies)|
|I grew up in Virginia, but I've never been to.. (44 replies)|
|Information on Drill, Buchanan County (43 replies)|
|Can Anyone Give us Information About Bluefield, VA? (12 replies)|
Latest news from Richlands, VA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (50.6%), Irish (8.8%), German (6.7%), English (3.5%), Scottish (2.2%), Scotch-Irish (2.1%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 1967 feet
Land area: 2.65 square miles.
Population density: 2,109 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Richlands:
- High school or higher: 76.2%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 13.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.0%
- Unemployed: 7.4%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 20.3 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Richlands town:
- Never married: 21.7%
- Now married: 48.1%
- Separated: 3.2%
- Widowed: 12.2%
- Divorced: 14.8%
40 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 19 registered sex offenders living in Richlands, Virginia as of April 25, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Richlands to the number of sex offenders is 300 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $721 (0.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $526 (0.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Johnson City, TN (61.2 miles , pop. 55,469).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Greensboro, NC (130.8 miles , pop. 223,891).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Philadelphia, PA (412.4 miles , pop. 1,517,550).
Nearest cities: Cedar Bluff, VA (1.5 miles ), Raven, VA (1.7 miles ), Claypool Hill, VA (1.9 miles ), Honaker, VA (3.3 miles ), Berwind, WV (3.8 miles ), Saltville, VA (3.9 miles ), War, WV (4.0 miles ), Tazewell, VA (4.0 miles ).
Latitude: 37.09 N, Longitude: 81.81 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +641 (+11.2%)
Workers who live and work in this town: 658 (30.6%)
Area code: 276
|Crime rates in Richlands by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.7)||257.7||337.2||303.8||369.0||295.8||565.1||400.2||385.8||388.7||248.6||245.5||247.1||234.6||222.2||221.7|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Richlands detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.08|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (24%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (10%)
- Manufacturing (8%)
- Construction (8%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (6%)
- Health care and social assistance (35%)
- Retail trade (14%)
- Finance and insurance (11%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Accommodation and food services (6%)
- Professional, scientific, and technical services (5%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (23%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (12%)
- Transportation occupations (11%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (6%)
- Production occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (22%)
- Sales and related occupations (14%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Health technologists and technicians (6%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (6%)
- Management occupations (5%)
Average climate in Richlands, Virginia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Earthquake activity:Richlands-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Virginia state average. It is 80% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 140.0 miles away from the city center
On 11/2/2006 at 17:53:02, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, Depth: 0.6 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 9.6 miles away from Richlands center
On 11/23/2006 at 10:42:57, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 10.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/29/1996 at 19:30:42, a magnitude 4.1 (4.1 MB, 3.9 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 10.2 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 149.7 miles away from Richlands center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 134.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Tazewell County (17) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 7, Winter Storms: 5, Hurricanes: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Tornadoes: 2, Blizzard: 1, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Mudslide: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Heath Miller - 2005 NFL player (Pittsburgh Steelers, born: Oct 22, 1982), Jim Moody - Politician, Mike Compton - 2005 NFL player (Jacksonville Jaguars, born: Sep 18, 1970), Mike Compton (American football) - College football player, Cathryn Hankla - Poet.
Hospitals and medical centers in Richlands:
Airports and heliports located in Richlands:
- Tazewell County Airport (JFZ) (Runways: 1, Itinerant Ops: 1,460, Local Ops: 3,651, Military Ops: 183)
- Clinch Valley Medical Center Heliport (30VA)
College/University in Richlands:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Richlands:
- King University (about 41 miles; Bristol, TN; Full-time enrollment: 2,472)
- Wytheville Community College (about 42 miles; Wytheville, VA; FT enrollment: 2,193)
- Concord University (about 50 miles; Athens, WV; FT enrollment: 2,698)
- Northeast State Community College (about 54 miles; Blountville, TN; FT enrollment: 4,480)
- New River Community and Technical College (about 58 miles; Beckley, WV; FT enrollment: 2,234)
- Appalachian State University (about 62 miles; Boone, NC; FT enrollment: 17,362)
- New River Community College (about 62 miles; Dublin, VA; FT enrollment: 3,007)
Public high school in Richlands:
- RICHLANDS HIGH (Students: 776, Location: 138 TORNADO ALLEY, Grades: 9-12)
Private high schools in Richlands:
Public elementary/middle schools in Richlands:
Notable location: Richlands Town Hall (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Shopping Center: Richlands Mall Shopping Center (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Richlands include: Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ (A), First Assembly of God Church (B), First Baptist Church (C), First United Methodist Church (D), Laymen Chapel Methodist Protestant Church (E), New Light Holiness Church (F), Pentecostal Holiness Church (G), Richlands Church of Christ (H), Richlands Presbyterian Church (I). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Clinch Valley Memorial Cemetery (1), Hankins Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Creeks: Town Hill Creek (A), Big Creek (B). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attraction: Buskell H Paul & Associates (Amusement & Theme Parks; 3130 Cedar Valley Drive).
Hotel: Hilltop Motel (6100 Governor Gc Perry).
(22.5% for White Non-Hispanic residents)
|This town:||2.3 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.1% of all households
- Gay men: 0.4% of all households
5 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities in 2010
Banks with branches in Richlands (2011 data):
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Richlands Cedar Bluff Branch at 3102 Cedar Valley Dr, branch established on 2000/04/15; Richlands Main Branch at 1910 Second Street, branch established on 1916/05/19. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- New Peoples Bank, Inc.: Richlands Office Branch at 2302 Second Street, branch established on 2004/05/20. Info updated 2007/08/21: Bank assets: $781.6 mil, Deposits: $709.1 mil, headquarters in Honaker, VA, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 28 total offices, Holding Company: New Peoples Bankshares, Inc.
- First Sentinel Bank: at 315 Railroad Avenue, branch established on 1978/06/20. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $167.5 mil, Deposits: $149.9 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Consumer Lending Specialization, 5 total offices, Holding Company: First Region Bancshares, Inc.
- TruPoint Bank: Richlands Branch at 1425 Second Street, branch established on 1989/05/08. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $455.3 mil, Deposits: $395.0 mil, headquarters in Grundy, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 12 total offices, Holding Company: Miners And Merchants Bancorp, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association: Richlands Branch at 201 Suffolk Avenue, branch established on 1964/04/24. Info updated 2011/04/05: Bank assets: $1,161,490.0 mil, Deposits: $905,653.0 mil, headquarters in Sioux Falls, SD, positive income, 6395 total offices, Holding Company: Wells Fargo & Company
- The National Bank of Blacksburg: Richlands Branch at 1905 Front St., branch established on 2000/08/11. Info updated 2006/06/01: Bank assets: $1,063.8 mil, Deposits: $919.4 mil, headquarters in Blacksburg, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 25 total offices, Holding Company: National Bankshares, Inc.
- First Community Bank: Richlands Branch at 302 Washington Square, branch established on 1989/09/15. Info updated 2011/07/12: Bank assets: $2,144.1 mil, Deposits: $1,561.3 mil, headquarters in Bluefield, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 58 total offices, Holding Company: First Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Grundy National Bank: Clinch Valley Bank - Subsidiary Of G at 501 Railroad Avenue, branch established on 2006/01/16. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $352.0 mil, Deposits: $287.6 mil, headquarters in Grundy, VA, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 8 total offices, Holding Company: Gnb Bankshares Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Richlands town (based on Tazewell County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Tazewell County:||2.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||2.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.69 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tazewell County:||0.46 / 10,000 pop.|
|Virginia:||1.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Tazewell County:||9.83 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.03 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||3.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.65 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Richlands, VA Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||8||$1,000|
|Police Protection - Officers||17||$57,723||$40,746||0||$0|
|Police - Other||10||$22,767||$27,320||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||13||$31,290||$28,883||1||$1,417|
|Solid Waste Management||7||$13,769||$23,604||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||4||$9,088||$27,264||1||$709|
|Totals for Government||85||$232,704||$32,852||33||$18,149|
Richlands government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Electric Utilities: $2,396,000 ($429.16)
Financial Administration: $1,015,000 ($181.80)
General - Other: $974,000 ($174.46)
Police Protection: $885,000 ($158.52)
Solid Waste Management: $842,000 ($150.81)
Sewerage: $577,000 ($103.35)
Water Utilities: $284,000 ($50.87)
Regular Highways: $260,000 ($46.57)
Parks & Recreation: $235,000 ($42.09)
Fire Protection: $66,000 ($11.82)
- General - Interest on Debt: $331,000 ($59.29)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $2,396,000 ($429.16)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $184,000 ($32.96)
Richlands government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $928,000 ($166.22)
All Other: $415,000 ($74.33)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $978,000 ($175.17)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $173,000 ($30.99)
All Other: $67,000 ($12.00)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $136,000 ($24.36)
General Revenue, NEC: $50,000 ($8.96)
- Revenue - Electric Utilities: $3,346,000 ($599.32)
Water Utilities: $770,000 ($137.92)
- State Intergovernmental - Highways: $371,000 ($66.45)
All Other: $194,000 ($34.75)
General Support: $26,000 ($4.66)
- Tax - NEC: $666,000 ($119.29)
Property: $396,000 ($70.93)
Motor Vehicle License: $27,000 ($4.84)
Richlands government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $3,730,000 ($668.10)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $5,509,000 ($986.75)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $5,052,000 ($904.89)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $3,540,000 ($634.07)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $457,000 ($81.86)
Water Utilities: $190,000 ($34.03)
Richlands government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $3,400,000 ($608.99)
4.43% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($35,406 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Mercer County, WV||0.82% ($27,810 average AGI)|
|from Buchanan County, VA||0.60% ($37,341)|
|from Russell County, VA||0.43% ($36,951)|
4.85% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($32,211 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Richlands:
- WYRV (770 AM; daytime; 5 kW; CEDAR BLUFF, VA; Owner: FAITH CHRISTIAN MUSIC BROADCASTING MINISTRIES, INC.)
- WGTH (540 AM; 1 kW; RICHLANDS, VA; Owner: HIGH KNOB BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WTZE (1470 AM; daytime; 5 kW; TAZEWELL, VA; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WXMY (1600 AM; daytime; 5 kW; SALTVILLE, VA; Owner: CONTINENTAL MEDIA GROUP, LLC)
- WNRG (940 AM; 5 kW; GRUNDY, VA; Owner: VIRGINIA-KENTUCKY BROADCASTING CO., INC)
- WZAP (690 AM; 10 kW; BRISTOL, VA; Owner: RAM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WBDY (1190 AM; daytime; 10 kW; BLUEFIELD, VA; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WELC (1150 AM; daytime; 5 kW; WELCH, WV; Owner: POCAHONTAS BROADCASTING CO.)
- WGOC (640 AM; 10 kW; BLOUNTVILLE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WTRU (830 AM; 50 kW; KERNERSVILLE, NC; Owner: TRUTH BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WFGW (1010 AM; 50 kW; BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC; Owner: BLUE RIDGE BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WHKY (1290 AM; 50 kW; HICKORY, NC; Owner: LONG COMMUNICATIONS, LLC.)
- WPWT (870 AM; daytime; 10 kW; COLONIAL HEIGHTS, TN; Owner: INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Richlands:
- WGTH-FM (105.5 FM; RICHLANDS, VA; Owner: HIGH KNOB BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WRIC-FM (100.7 FM; RICHLANDS, VA; Owner: PEGGY SUE BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WHQX (107.7 FM; CEDAR BLUFF, VA; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WMEV-FM (93.9 FM; MARION, VA; Owner: HOLSTON VALLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WOLD-FM (102.5 FM; MARION, VA; Owner: EMERALD SOUND, INC.)
- WKQY (100.1 FM; TAZEWELL, VA; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WPKE-FM (103.1 FM; COAL RUN, KY; Owner: EAST KENTUCKY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WHAJ (104.5 FM; BLUEFIELD, WV; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WHCB (91.5 FM; BRISTOL, TN; Owner: APPALACHIAN EDUC. COMMUNICATION CORP)
- WCQR-FM (88.3 FM; KINGSPORT, TN; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC.)
- WETS-FM (89.5 FM; JOHNSON CITY, TN; Owner: EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WXBQ-FM (96.9 FM; BRISTOL, TN; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WVTR (91.9 FM; MARION, VA; Owner: VIRGINIA TECH FOUNDATION INC)
- WXLZ-FM (107.3 FM; LEBANON, VA; Owner: YEARY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WHKX (106.3 FM; BLUEFIELD, VA; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WKOY-FM (100.9 FM; PRINCETON, WV; Owner: MONTEREY LICENSES, LLC)
- WPJO (99.3 FM; ELIZABETHTON, TN; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- W214AP (90.7 FM; JOHNSON CITY, TN; Owner: THE MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO)
- WPIB (91.1 FM; BLUEFIELD, WV; Owner: POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE RADIO, INC.)
- WTFM (98.5 FM; KINGSPORT, TN; Owner: HOLSTON VALLEY BROADCASTING CORP.)
TV broadcast stations around Richlands:
- WMSY-TV (Channel 52; MARION, VA; Owner: BLUE RIDGE PUBLIC TELEVISION, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Richlands fatal accident list:
Nov 30, 1986 10:40 AM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Jan 22, 1981 08:55 PM, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1, Drunken persons involved: 1
Mar 16, 1979 10:45 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Dec 27, 1979 08:50 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 1, Fatalities: 1
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 11Number of bridges
- 72m236ftTotal length
- $1,766,000Total costs
- 51,729Total average daily traffic
- 2,044Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 47 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers in Richlands, VA)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 13 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 6 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 3 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Richlands)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 16
- Hazardous Condition: 43
- Service Call: 1
Incident types - Richlands
|Most common first names in Richlands, VA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Richlands, VA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (84%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (7%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (5%)
- Wood (1%)
- Utility gas (1%)
- Coal or coke (1%)
- No fuel used (0%)
|Businesses in Richlands, VA|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Long John Silver's||1|
Richlands compared to Virginia state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher below state average.
Richlands on our top lists:
- #60 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (population 5,000+)"
- #80 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in industries: Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (population 5,000+)"
- #24 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000"
- #58 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the smallest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000"
Total of 6 patent applications in 2008-2017.