|Median resident age:||35.3 years|
|Georgia median age:||39.7 years|
Zip codes: 31078.
Roberta city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $75,608 (it was $62,800 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $448.
- White alone - 507 (50.3%)
- Black alone - 440 (43.7%)
- Hispanic - 31 (3.1%)
- Asian alone - 15 (1.5%)
- Two or more races - 14 (1.4%)
|Does anybody know when the fall line freeway will be completed. (44 replies)|
|This just totally sucks (48 replies)|
|Buckhead IHOP/Cop vs woman fight (211 replies)|
|Atlanta Festival Season (23 replies)|
|Roberta? (6 replies)|
|5 best and 5 worst places to live in GA? (945 replies)|
Latest news from Roberta, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: United States (18.8%), German (7.5%), English (7.5%), Irish (3.0%), Italian (2.7%), French (1.8%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Elevation: 500 feet
Land area: 1.48 square miles.
Population density: 678 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Roberta:
- High school or higher: 70.1%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 19.6%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.8%
- Unemployed: 2.1%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 25.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Roberta city:
- Never married: 34.7%
- Now married: 34.6%
- Separated: 5.5%
- Widowed: 13.7%
- Divorced: 11.5%
21 residents are foreign born (0.4% Africa).
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 14 registered sex offenders living in Roberta, Georgia as of February 28, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Roberta to the number of sex offenders is 72 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $1,074 (1.1%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $590 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Macon, GA (22.4 miles , pop. 97,255).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Atlanta, GA (75.3 miles , pop. 416,474).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (662.1 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Knoxville, GA (0.9 miles) , Zenith, GA (2.6 miles ), Culloden, GA (3.3 miles ), Salem, GA (3.3 miles ), Reynolds, GA (3.5 miles ), Fort Valley, GA (3.7 miles ), Carsonville-Panhandle, GA (3.7 miles ), Lizella, GA (3.8 miles ).
Latitude: 32.72 N, Longitude: 84.01 W
Area code: 478
|Crime rates in Roberta by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 286.0)||257.4||330.8||484.3||94.9||288.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Roberta detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||3.94|
Unemployment by year (%)
- Manufacturing (26%)
- Retail trade (25%)
- Transportation and warehousing (16%)
- Public administration (12%)
- Wholesale trade (8%)
- Construction (4%)
- Information (3%)
- Educational services (34%)
- Health care and social assistance (24%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (7%)
- Information (5%)
- Wholesale trade (4%)
- Accommodation and food services (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (7%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (6%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (6%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (5%)
- Material recording, scheduling, dispatching, and distributing workers (5%)
- Textile, apparel, and furnishings workers (5%)
- Material moving workers except supervisors and laborers and material movers, hand (5%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (12%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (9%)
- Cashiers (8%)
- Other financial specialists (7%)
- Preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school teachers (5%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (4%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (3%)
Average climate in Roberta, Georgia
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Roberta-area historical tornado activity is near Georgia state average. It is 30% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/30/1953, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 25.4 miles away from the Roberta city center killed 18 people and injured 300 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 12/25/1964, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 0.7 miles away from the city center killed 2 people and injured 16 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Roberta-area historical earthquake activity is near Georgia state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/2/1974 at 08:52:09, a magnitude 4.9 (4.3 MB, 4.9 LG, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 118.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/29/2003 at 08:59:39, a magnitude 4.9 (4.4 MB, 4.6 MW, 4.9 LG, Depth: 12.2 mi) earthquake occurred 154.0 miles away from Roberta center
On 1/18/1999 at 07:00:53, a magnitude 4.8 (4.8 MB, 4.0 LG, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 193.8 miles away from the city center
On 10/24/1997 at 08:35:17, a magnitude 4.9 (4.8 MB, 4.2 MS, 4.9 LG, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 221.0 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML) earthquake occurred 212.9 miles away from Roberta center
On 11/22/1974 at 05:25:55, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB) earthquake occurred 225.2 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Crawford County (10) is near the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 7
Emergencies Declared: 3
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 5, Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 3, Tropical Storms: 2, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Meiko (American singer) - Folk guitarist, Kenny Walker - Basketball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Roberta:
Airports located in Roberta:
- Roberta Industrial Park Airport (Runways: 1)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Roberta:
- Fort Valley State University (about 15 miles; Fort Valley, GA; Full-time enrollment: 3,200)
- Middle Georgia State College (about 18 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 7,091)
- Mercer University (about 23 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 6,297)
- Central Georgia Technical College (about 24 miles; Warner Robins, GA; FT enrollment: 6,829)
- Gordon State College (about 24 miles; Barnesville, GA; FT enrollment: 3,336)
- Southern Crescent Technical College (about 41 miles; Griffin, GA; FT enrollment: 4,168)
- Georgia Southwestern State University (about 48 miles; Americus, GA; FT enrollment: 2,689)
Public high school in Roberta:
- Crawford County High School (Students: 535; Location: P.O. Box 98, East Agency Street; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Roberta:
Notable locations in Roberta: Roberta Nursing Home (A), Roberta City Hall (B), Crawford County Fire Department Station 1 (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Roberta include: Roberta Baptist Church (A), Roberta Evangelistic Church (B), Roberta Methodist Church (C), Roberta Primitive Baptist Church (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemeteries: Knoxville Cemetery (1), Roberta City Cemetery (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Parks in Roberta include: Benjamin Hawkins Monument (1), Roberta Historic District (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 62.1. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2008 was 32.5. This is about average. Closest monitor was 15.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 20.3. This is about average. Closest monitor was 22.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 11.4. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 22.0 miles away from the city center.
Drinking water stations with addresses in Roberta and their reported violations in the past:CRAWFORD COUNTY WATER SYSTEM (Population served: 1,615, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:CRAWFORD COUNTY COUNTRY ESTATES (Population served: 143, Groundwater):
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2011, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAY-10-2012), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAY-10-2012), St Compliance achieved (SEP-13-2013)
- Initial Tap Sampling for Pb and Cu - In JUL-01-2004, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St BCA signed (AUG-16-2005), St Public Notif received (AUG-24-2005), St Compliance achieved (NOV-15-2005)
Past health violations:CRAWFORD CO.-MUSELLA WATER SYSTEM (Population served: 127, Groundwater):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Monthly (TCR) - In SEP-2009, Contaminant: Coliform. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-02-2009), St Violation/Reminder Notice (NOV-02-2009), St Formal NOV issued (AUG-31-2010), St AO (w/penalty) issued (DEC-16-2010), St Public Notif received (JAN-19-2011)
- One routine major monitoring violation
- 2 minor monitoring violations
- One regular monitoring violation
Past monitoring violations:
- Follow-up Or Routine LCR Tap M/R - In OCT-01-2012, Contaminant: Lead and Copper Rule. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-18-2013), St Violation/Reminder Notice (MAR-18-2013), St Public Notif received (APR-04-2013), St Compliance achieved (AUG-02-2013)
- 3 routine major monitoring violations
- 3 regular monitoring violations
(36.8% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 55.4% for Black residents, 22.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.8% of all households
- Gay men: 0.3% of all households
92 people in nursing homes in 2000
Roberta compared to Georgia state average:
- Median household income significantly below state average.
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage above state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Renting percentage above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Roberta (2011 data):
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Roberta Branch at 50 North Dugger Avenue, branch established on 1901/01/08. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
- CertusBank, National Association: First Community Bank Of Georgia Bran at 300 North Dugger Avenue, branch established on 1998/06/15. Info updated 2011/05/23: Bank assets: $1,817.6 mil, Deposits: $1,457.3 mil, headquarters in Easley, SC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 36 total offices, Holding Company: Certusholdings, Inc.
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (56%)
- Utility gas (39%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- No fuel used (3%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Roberta city (based on Crawford County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 13.21%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||Southern Baptist Convention||United Methodist Church||National Association of Congregational Christian Churches||Baha'i||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Crawford County:||1.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||1.91 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crawford County:||1.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|Georgia:||0.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crawford County:||4.00 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.12 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||1.60 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.41 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,785||$33,420||6||$153|
|Police Protection - Officers||4||$11,282||$33,846||5||$3,897|
|Streets and Highways||2||$4,486||$26,916||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||9||$23,369||$31,159||12||$5,057|
Roberta government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $196,000 ($194.83)
Water Utilities: $139,000 ($138.17)
Regular Highways: $107,000 ($106.36)
Sewerage: $93,000 ($92.45)
Central Staff Services: $83,000 ($82.50)
Solid Waste Management: $5,000 ($4.97)
- Other Capital Outlay - Sewerage: $460,000 ($457.26)
Regular Highways: $28,000 ($27.83)
Water Utilities: $20,000 ($19.88)
Central Staff: $16,000 ($15.90)
Police Protection: $2,000 ($1.99)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $287,000 ($285.29)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $19,000 ($18.89)
Roberta government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $94,000 ($93.44)
Solid Waste Management: $21,000 ($20.87)
All Other: $5,000 ($4.97)
- Local Intergovernmental - General Support: $122,000 ($121.27)
- Miscellaneous - Interest Earnings: $34,000 ($33.80)
General Revenue, NEC: $28,000 ($27.83)
Rents: $4,000 ($3.98)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $141,000 ($140.16)
- State Intergovernmental - Housing & Community Development: $447,000 ($444.33)
- Tax - Property: $63,000 ($62.62)
Public Utilities: $52,000 ($51.69)
Alcoholic Beverage Sales: $46,000 ($45.73)
Other Selective Sales: $41,000 ($40.76)
NEC: $17,000 ($16.90)
Roberta government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $386,000 ($383.70)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $369,000 ($366.80)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $17,000 ($16.90)
Roberta government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $75,000 ($74.55)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $356,000 ($353.88)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $82,000 ($81.51)
7.53% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,211 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bibb County, GA||2.57% ($30,495 average AGI)|
|from Houston County, GA||1.44% ($34,034)|
|from Peach County, GA||0.64% ($29,808)|
7.49% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($28,683 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Roberta:
- WMAC (940 AM; 50 kW; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WNNG (1350 AM; 15 kW; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CHASE BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WPGA (980 AM; 5 kW; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WGST (640 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSB (750 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGUN (1010 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: WGUN, INC.)
- WCNN (680 AM; 50 kW; NORTH ATLANTA, GA; Owner: DICKEY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WXJO (1120 AM; daytime; 10 kW; GORDON, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WLCG (1280 AM; 5 kW; MACON, GA)
- WAOK (1380 AM; 50 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WXKO (1150 AM; 1 kW; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WMLB (1160 AM; 50 kW; EAST POINT, GA; Owner: ATLANTA AREA BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WQXI (790 AM; 28 kW; ATLANTA, GA; Owner: JEFFERSON-PILOT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF GEORGIA)
Strongest FM radio stations in Roberta:
- WJTG (91.3 FM; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: JOY PUBLIC B/CNG CORP)
- WVFJ-FM (93.3 FM; MANCHESTER, GA; Owner: PROVIDENT BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WQBZ (106.3 FM; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WQMJ (100.1 FM; FORSYTH, GA; Owner: ROBERTS COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WIBB-FM (97.9 FM; FORT VALLEY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WYNF (96.5 FM; GRAY, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WKEU-FM (88.9 FM; THE ROCK, GA; Owner: GEORGIA FOUNDATION OF PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAYS (105.5 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WDEN-FM (99.1 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WPGA-FM (100.9 FM; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WMGB (95.1 FM; MONTEZUMA, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WJSP-FM (88.1 FM; WARM SPRINGS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WBKG (88.9 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WKZJ (95.7 FM; GREENVILLE, GA; Owner: DAVIS B/CASTING OF COLUMBUS, INC)
- WPEZ (93.7 FM; JEFFERSONVILLE, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- W202BA (88.3 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CALVARY CHAPEL OF TWIN FALLS, INC.)
- WRBV (101.7 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- WMKS (92.3 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: CUMULUS LICENSING CORP.)
- WELV-FM (102.5 FM; WARNER ROBINS, GA; Owner: CLEVELAND RADIO LICENSES, LLC)
- W282AE (104.3 FM; MACON, GA; Owner: BIBLE BROADCASTING NETWORK, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Roberta:
- WDMA-LP (Channel 32; MACON, GA; Owner: WORD OF GOD FELLOWSHIP, INC.)
- WPGA-TV (Channel 58; PERRY, GA; Owner: RADIO PERRY, INC.)
- WMGT-TV (Channel 41; MACON, GA; Owner: MORRIS NETWORK, INC.)
- WMAZ-TV (Channel 13; MACON, GA; Owner: GANNETT GEORGIA, L.P.)
- WGXA (Channel 24; MACON, GA; Owner: PIEDMONT TELEVISION OF MACON LICENSE LLC)
- WTVM (Channel 9; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: RAYCOM AMERICA, INC.)
- WRBL (Channel 3; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: MEDIA GENERAL BROADCASTING OF SO. CAROLINA HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WGNM (Channel 64; MACON, GA; Owner: GOOD NEWS TELEVISION)
- WJSP-TV (Channel 28; COLUMBUS, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
- WDCO-TV (Channel 29; COCHRAN, GA; Owner: GEORGIA PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION)
Roberta fatal accident list:
Jul 6, 2001 07:55 PM, New St, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Pedestrians: 1, Fatalities: 1
Oct 15, 1996 04:34 PM, Sr7, Vehicles: 2, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Jan 10, 1977 08:20 PM, Vehicles: 1, Persons: 2, Fatalities: 1
Total length: 0 meters
Total average daily traffic: 1,790
Total future (year 2030) average daily traffic: 2,685
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Roberta)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Commercial Land Mobile Towers:3
- Hwy 42 Across From Forsty (Lat: 32.718750 Lon: -83.970750), Type: Tower, Structure height: 101 m, Overall height: 106 m, Call Sign: WPLR203
Assigned Frequencies: 929.787 MHz
Grant Date: 12/09/1997, Expiration Date: 12/09/2007, Cancellation Date: 01/26/2008, Certifier: Paul H Kuzia
Registrant: Venable, LLP, 575 7th Street, Nw, Washington, DC 20004, Phone: (202) 344-4000, Fax: (202) 344-8300, Email:
- Rt 1 Box 451 (Lat: 32.763194 Lon: -84.011583), Type: Tower, Structure height: 140 m, Call Sign: WPKN710
Assigned Frequencies: 859.312 MHz, 859.337 MHz, 859.362 MHz, 859.387 MHz, 859.412 MHz, 859.837 MHz, 860.287 MHz, 860.312 MHz, 860.337 MHz, 860.362 MHz... (+4 more)
Grant Date: 07/14/2009, Expiration Date: 06/08/2019
Registrant: Southernlinc Wireless, 4601 Southlake Parkway - Suite 150, Hoover, AL 35244, Phone: (205) 257-1300, Fax: (205) 874-3953, Email:
- Rt 1 Box 451 (Lat: 32.763194 Lon: -84.011583), Type: Tower, Structure height: 140 m, Call Sign: WQJM919
Assigned Frequencies: 854.887 MHz, 854.912 MHz, 855.162 MHz, 855.362 MHz, 855.387 MHz, 855.662 MHz, 855.887 MHz, 856.412 MHz, 858.337 MHz
Grant Date: 04/28/2009, Expiration Date: 06/08/2019, Cancellation Date: 04/15/2011, Certifier: Robin J Cohen
Registrant: Sprint Nextel Corporation, 12502 Sunrise Valley Drive, M/S: Varesa0209, Reston, VA 20196, Phone: (703) 433-4000, Fax: (703) 433-4483
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:4
- City Hall Bldg (Lat: 32.723750 Lon: -83.998528), Call Sign: KNCG866, Licensee ID: L00432433
Assigned Frequencies: 453.875 MHz
Grant Date: 11/10/2011, Expiration Date: 02/02/2022
Registrant: City Of Roberta, Roberta, GA 31078, Phone: (912) 836-3744
- Lat: 32.710139 Lon: -84.071278, Structure height: 0 m, Call Sign: WPVY331
Assigned Frequencies: 158.257 MHz
Grant Date: 09/04/2002, Expiration Date: 09/04/2012, Cancellation Date: 11/10/2012, Certifier: Greg Dent
Registrant: Cara Enterprise Inc, Salt Lake City, UT 84117-0503, Phone: (801) 278-9728, Fax: (801) 278-7239, Email:
- RTU 5 - Well Pump, Rtu 5 - Well Pump; On Zenith Mill Road, .2km Sw Of Hwy 341 (Lat: 32.617778 Lon: -83.972222), Type: Pole, Structure height: 6 m, Call Sign: WQBZ985
Assigned Frequencies: 154.456 MHz
Grant Date: 01/13/2005, Expiration Date: 01/13/2015, Certifier: Vicki T Grant
Registrant: Us Filter Control Systems, Inc., 1239 Willow Lake Boulevard, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110, Phone: (651) 766-2700, Fax: (651) 766-2743, Email:
- Lat: 32.639861 Lon: -83.985750, Call Sign: WQQG937
Assigned Frequencies: 463.975 MHz
Grant Date: 12/10/2012, Expiration Date: 12/10/2022, Certifier: John Andrews
Registrant: Federal Licensing, Inc., 1588 Fairfield Road, Gettysburgh, PA 17325, Phone: (717) 334-9262, Fax: (717) 334-6440, Email:
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:2
- STATION, Off Sr 263 11 Mi Sw Of (Lat: 32.672639 Lon: -84.190722), Overall height: 131.1 m, Call Sign: WNTQ912
Assigned Frequencies: 928.312 MHz, 928.837 MHz, 952.312 MHz, 952.837 MHz
Grant Date: 01/16/2008, Expiration Date: 02/22/2018
Registrant: Phone: (770) 564-4800
- ROBERTA, Us 341 N (Lat: 32.733056 Lon: -84.019722), Type: Tower, Structure height: 86.5 m, Overall height: 91.1 m, Call Sign: WPYP590
Assigned Frequencies: 6197.24 MHz, 6226.89 MHz, 6256.54 MHz, 6286.19 MHz, 6315.84 MHz, 6345.49 MHz, 6375.14 MHz, 6404.79 MHz
Grant Date: 09/23/2003, Expiration Date: 09/23/2013, Certifier: Richard A Craig
Registrant: Verizon Wireless, 1120 Sanctuary Pkwy, #150 Gasa5reg, Alpharetta, GA 30009-7630, Phone: (770) 797-1070, Fax: (770) 797-1036, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Roberta)
FAA Registered Aircraft:8 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft in Roberta)
|Most common first names in Roberta, GA among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Roberta, GA among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Businesses in Roberta, GA
- Subway: 1
- True Value: 1
Roberta on our top lists:
- #30 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers"
- #33 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Engineers"
- #44 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the largest percentage of people in nursing homes"
- #87 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most Black residents"
- #89 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Fishing and hunting, and forest and logging workers"
- #60 (31078) on the list of "Top 101 zip codes with the largest percentage of African first ancestries"